Secrets Untold

By jikookeverafter

Park Jimin is a struggling college student with way more problems then exams and homework. Jeon Jungkook coul... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n

t e n

149 13 3
By jikookeverafter

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
⋆. ┊ · 。           ┊
        . ∘✩ ✰ .·

third pov

Its about three weeks after they started their truce and they keep having arguments. They are talking through it but sometimes they just can't agree to disagree. Sometimes they still fight like before and it might just be something they can't control.

"Jimin your shit is all over the sink again. It's literally on my side now." The raven complains and Jimin tiredly sighs and looks over at his roommate.

"Yea I'll clean it up." He responds and that's enough for now.

"Fine." Was all the younger said and his tone seemed short.

"Oh come on you can't get annoyed with me either." Jimin whines a little. Their relationship is like a love hate friendship. They can't decide if they like or hate each other. It genuinely changes day by day.

"I'm not annoyed with you." Jungkook rolls his eyes and turns back to his phone.

"You clearly are."

"Because you don't do the simple shit I ask." He kind of snaps and that makes Jimin suck his teeth in annoyance.

"Stop talking to me like I'm a dog." He crosses his arms with an unintentional pout.

"I'm not. You're just... whatever." The not saying anything actually annoys Jimin more than the dumb things Jungkook says.

"Whatever?"

"I don't want to fight so it's just whatever Jimin." The younger blows him off for good reasoning but Jimin isn't accepting that.

"But you're still mad."

"And you're not listening so it's pointless to talk." He admits. Jimin walks over to sit on his bed and crosses his legs giving Jungkook his full attention.

"I am listening." Jungkook takes a deep breath before speaking.

"You're not keeping up with the cleaning and it's really making me feel stressed." Jimin forts stares at him blankly blinking a few times. He then looks around the room on his side for literally any mess and there's not. The only thing he can see that might bother the other is his laundry piled on the basket.

"You mean my laundry overflowing my basket?" He questions almost sarcastically because it's something so minor.

"It looks bad. I really hate clutter ." Jimin now looks to Jungkook side to see there really isn't not one thing out of place. Maybe the guy has some sort of OCD. Jimin thinks.

"They are clean clothes though. I just haven't folded them." The older is honest in saying which makes Jungkook feel slightly better but the cluttered look is still messing with his anxiety.

"Can you just put them away?" He asks nicely.

"Jungkook this is the first time today that I've gotten to sit down."

"They're clean clothes?" He asks again and Jimin nods.

"Yes I promise they are clean. As soon as I wake up from my nap I'll fold them." He jumps off his roommates bed and back into his.

"That's all I want." Was the last thing Jimin heard before he drifted off to sleep.

-time skip-

"Jungkook?" Jimin slowly blinks his eyes until they're fully open. The first thing he sees is his empty basket of laundry next to Jungkooks bed. Then towers of folded clothes on the bed right next to him.

"Yes?" He asked folding the last shirt and placing it on top of the pile.

"D-Did you fold my clothes?" Jimin asks pretty much terrified.

"You were tired and it really needed done." Is all he says before getting up and starting to put them away.

"You really didn't have to do that." Jimin jumps up to help grab the clothes. The way he's so embarrassed right now is unmatched.

"Don't mention it."

"Did you... fold all of it?" He asks hesitantly like he doesn't really want to know.

"If you mean did I see your lace underwear? Then no." Jimins heart nearly drops through the floor hearing the few words he begged not to.

"I-It's- They aren't mine!" He immediately spits out making Jungkook chuckle a little because he knows it's a lie.

"Right." Jungkook doesn't tease him further but Jimin continues to lie.

"Seriously why would I have those?" He is so red he probably matches the color of an apple.

"Yes why would you have those?" Jungkook questions back daringly.

"Shut up." The shorter pushes him as he can't get this embarrassed feeling to go away.

"Just keep your side neat please." He says handing the last pile of clothes over to the older.

"I will."

"Good boy." He responds teasingly while laughing and that flusters the boy even more if it's possible.

"Jungkook I swear to god." He says as he throws a pillow at the younger only making him giggle more.

✧.*ೃ༄

"You should really take that shit off you look dumb." One of the more popular boy on campus says harshly gaining the attention of a particular student.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Jimin whips his head around harshly glaring at the boy brave enough to comment on his appearance. He wasn't surprised when he turns to see not only Kai but also his roommate standing a few feet behind him. He isn't paying attention clearly engulfed in his phone.

"That makeup makes you look like a street whore. Ha I bet you open your legs for everyone like one too." He jokes making the rest of the guys laugh. Finally Jungkook looks up from his device to see Jimin so angry he's practically steaming. The raven didn't know what to say it's not like Jimin didn't know how to handle himself.

"Seriously?! You aren't going to say anything?" The smaller connects his eyes with his roommate in disbelief.

This is the first time Jimin has ever run into Jungkook and his group of friends on campus. And this is the very first time anyone has ever commented negatively on his makeup.

Jungkook continues to stay quiet and it only makes the shorter more upset.

"Fuck you." He sticks the middle finger up at all the boys standing there before storming away with tears threatening to spill. Jungkook stands there at a loss for words. As soon as Jimin was out of sight he punches Kai directly in the face making him stumble and fall.

"Say some shit like that again and I'll make sure you can't speak anymore." Kai jumps back up quickly to defend himself only to be brought down again. Jungkook has his arm pressed against his back like a police officer would.

"I swear to god I will kill you if you mess with him again." He says lowly speaking into the other man's ear who just winces in pain. The second he lets go they both stand up and brush themselves off. Jungkook follows after Jimin without saying another word.

It wasn't long before he caught up to the boy. He was a few feet behind him but too scared to call his name. He knows this is a creepy look for him but he's so nervous.

"Jimin-ah." He calls softly and that makes the older stop in his tracks. He doesn't turn around but he answers.

"Why are you following me?" His voice is cracked and sounds like he's been crying.

"Because I should have said something when you were there." Jungkook admits refusing to meet his roommates face.

"You're right you should have." Jimin continues to walk and the younger catches his wrist slowing him down again.

"I'm really sorry." He tries but Jimin tears his arm away. It's always something with this boy.

"You always are." He continues to try to leave and Jungkook continues forcing him to stay.

"Just fucking let me go!" Jimin is getting more and more frustrated and wouldn't stop trying to escape the conversation. Jungkook does what he thinks would work best for the situation and harshly pins Jimin to the wall.

Jimin is so shocked he stops everything and gasps for air as his back reaches the wall. It wasn't a hard push but just rough enough to get his attention. Jimins stomach was turning in ways he's never experienced before. It wasn't until just now the he noticed Jungkook intertwined their hands and is only inches away from his face.

"When you left I defended you." He almost whispers because of the close proximity.

"I punched him in the face." He says and that makes Jimin blush slightly.

"You didn't." He turns away trying to shield his face but it doesn't work considering his hands are still pinned to a wall. Just thinking about this position they're in is making him blush harder.

"We fought. I won. You don't have to worry about him anymore. I'm sorry okay?" Jungkook closed more of the distance between their faces as he spoke and all Jimin could do was nod. He looks from the man's lips to his eyes back to his lips again. Jimin wants to kiss him badly but he knows that wouldn't end well. There's also something forming in his pants that he won't be able to hide for much longer.

"Thank you. C-Can you let go now?" Jimin kind of begs. If he's honest Jungkook really didn't want to let go. He wants to see how much he can make Jimin blush and squirm until he's actually hard. He did notice the forming boner in his roommates pants but he decided not to say anything.

"You still mad at me?" Jungkooks voice is low and seductive sending shocks straight down Jimins pants. He didn't know if the younger was doing it on purpose or not but he is teasing. Jungkook is flirting heavily and it's making it very difficult for Jimin not to get turned on.

"No. Not mad. Please let go." He begs again with a whine and Jungkook smirks a bit before releasing him. Jimin nearly lets out a little whimper at the loss of contact.

Jimin can't imagine anything but Jungkook fucking him against the wall right now. He had to get away from the younger before he does something very dumb. It must be a full moon or something because he doesn't know where are these sudden feelings came from. Is it really because of what just happened? He quickly found himself running away to the shower washing away his cum. He couldn't help but jerk off his hard on after all that teasing Jungkook did.

"Fuck." He lays down on his bed after his much needed shower. He is happy to find Jungkook left the room. Did that really just happen? He thinks to himself.

_________________

vote and comment 💗

word count: 1769

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.4K 18
College freshman Jeon Jungkook's life revolves around a secret no one can ever know about him. But what happens when his attractive roommate finds ou...
259K 9.2K 23
Jungkook had gotten accepted at a new college. He was always focused on his studies, and he always wanted to do his best. Just when he thought nothin...
59.9K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
22.7K 1.1K 42
If Taehyung and Jungkook were to describe in colors; they would be found on the opposite side of a spectrum. They never see anything eye to eye, And...