letters from comfort characte...

By ICEEpeachy

letters to you from Harry Potter characters for when ur losing motivation . requests open . plus a song for... More

REQUESTS

o.wood

1 0 0
By ICEEpeachy

Darling,

Quidditch has been my escape lately, but that is just till you come home.  The team has changed a bit, Katie bell isn't on the team anymore so that means we are in search for a chaser. They are all half as good as you are tho. When you come home we can be the best Gryffindor quidditch players in years Wood and y/l/n.  Maybe even have our pictures in the quidditch hall of Fame, no one I rather be there with than you. Soon I will be able to walk you through the halls again, your hand in mine. The truth is I didn't expect to get this attached to you, I just wanna put your hair behind your ears and listen to you talk. I wanna be with you and when I'm not with you, I think about what it will be like with you.

Every time I block a quaffle I wanna look and see you cheering for me. If I get hurt I want you to be the one by my side holding my hand waiting for me to wake up. If you get hurt I won't leave your side, I will never leave your side. When we win I wanna see you so I can tell you I did it . You are the trophy alone I don't need any cup when I have you beside me. I miss you y/n and I can't wait to see you again.

y/n I will see you soon darling

           yours truly, 

                      wood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
435K 6.7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...