HIS BRUTAL LOVE

By BTSgazers

"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1:I
2:II
3:III
4:IV
5:V
6:VI
7:VII
8:VIII
9:IX
10:X
11:XI
12:XII
13:XIII
14:XIV
15:XV
16:XVI
17:XVII
18:XVIII
19:XIX
20.XX
21.XXI
22.XXII
24: XXIV
25:XXV
26:XXVI
27:XXVII

23:XXIII

4.5K 248 152
By BTSgazers

              pulchritude:외모의 아름다움
  n.(beauty especially a woman's beauty )

------------------------------*------------------------------

It was the next day and in the morning
it was simmering hot and the beautiful couple were laying on the bed provided on the deck giving them the view of the entire ocean.

( The bed that they are laying on is like this one)

Jungkook was shirtless and had his summer shorts on to cover his lower area whereas feya had no option but to wear on of the skimpiest bikinis which he packed himself .

Either she had to stay naked which he preffered more or wear negligle amount of clothing to cover her main assets.

She was long asleep with her cheek pressed to his chest and hairs sprawled all over.

The yellow bikini was making her glow more and her back was a bit red due to the scorching sun.

Jungkook who was still awake touching her body here and there staring at her for hours was admiring her like she was his precious prize.

His gaze was solely fixed on her slightly squished face and pouted lips.

After a few more minutes of staring he decided ro lift her gently and lay her back down where he was sleeping and decided to take a dip in the ocean.

He got out of his shorts stark naked in the huge ocean and jumped effortlessly taking a cool plunge enjoying the unlimited swimming area in the crystal clear blue water.

.....................

Feya:-

My body was comfortably laid out on the soft bed while i was basking in the sun. Away from his assaults I was in my dreamland but then I woke due to extreme wetness and pleasure dripping down from my vagina.

I opened my eyes slowly wincing from the sun directly hitting my eyes and looked down to see a head full of luscious long and wet black hair sucking and licking me down there.

I held his hairs pulling them unable to control the pleasure feeling disgusted of my own body.

Why does he always do this when I'm asleep.

I looked besides me and saw my thong which barely covered anything down there laid out all torn up.

I let out slow and soft moans feeling my orgasm building up.

He increased his pace and literally started eating me up making me curl my toes.

I tried to push his head away not able to decide between whether I should orgasm putting up a fight or just let my desires win.

I jerked my head up releasing my juices exhausted and satisfied.

Not able to come down from the previous orgasm he entered inside me as always without giving me a warning and
started moving in slow and deep strokes making me feel every 9 inches of his dick making me go crazy.

"Are you feeling better my butterfly" he asked and I could not reply to him lost in pleasure and pain.

"Ahhhh" I whimpered loudly as he thrusted harder making me jerk upwards.

Why can't he just let me live in peace and leave me alone for God's sake.

"Ye-es" I barely managed to let out and he grabbed both my legs bending them in a position I could feel my legs against my chest.

This was such an intimate and vulnerable position and I could feel him deeper inside me which was way more than I could handle.

Ever since yesterday when we arrived in this yatch I started having motion sickness which in a way was actually godsend since I was in no condition to move my body and I kept on puking all day yesterday which prevented him from touching me.

I was surprised when he told me he was going to cook for us the entire week we're going to stay here.

When I heard him say an entire week I nearly jumped out of bed sensing another vomit threatening to come out of my mouth.

I will go crazy if I stay with him all alone here for an entire week.

I tired to convince him into cutting some days off but he shut me up with his murderous glare.

The similar pleasure started building up in my stomach again and he dipped his  to kiss me on my warm lips.

I could feel the water droplets dripping from his hair on my chest giving me a ticklish sensation.

"I love you so fucking much" he growled like an animal and filled me with his cum touching his forehead with mine.

Feeling uncomfortable and sticky due to his cum leaning out of my vagina I tried to wiggle under him indirectly telling him to let me go and he rolled away laying besides me on the bed.

He grabbed some tissues from the small patio table which had some water and his drinks also.

He cleaned me down there making me wince out of the sensitiveness.

I squealed when he suddenly picked me up from the bed in bridal style and started walking towards the end of the yatch.

I latched onto him tightly afraid he would throw me into the ocean although some part of me wishes that.

He dropped me on the edge and dived into the ocean creating a huge splash.

I took some steps backwards afraid of falling down.

"Come to me" he said making my eyes go wide.

"Noo-o I'm scared" I said covering my body insecure and afraid of my nakedness.

"Do you want me to come and get you?" he asked more like warned.

Why does he always threaten me? Can't he just listen to me once.

I moved forward trembling and held the railing not wanting to jump in the water.

"Feya" he growled and gave me a last warning and I closed my eyes trying not to think about anything and jumped into the ocean feeling the cold water surrounding me almost suffocating me.

I opened my eyes again when he took me in his arms and made me wrap my legs around him.

He made me swim with him in that scary ocean for almost an hour where I was just holding him latching onto him like a monkey and he doing the entire work.

------------------------------*------------------------------

People often say how days often go by so fast but for feya each day with him went by excruciatingly slow and painful.

There was no place left in the yatch where he did not fuck her and there was no position left where he did not bend her.

On the deck, pool, ocean, bedroom, on top of the yatch, kitchen, bathroom, cockpit each place had the imprint of their sinful and long hours of wild sex.

It was their last day on this yatch but last night's memory was still haunting her.

Yesterday which way their fifth day here jungkook suggested they should watch something together while they were cuddled up in the bed.

When feya asked him which movie he wants to watch he said whichever she wants because he hasn't watched any movie since 8 years which wasn't much of a shock to her given his personality.

There were few options on the TV so she chose the safest one and played notebook out of all the other r rated movies.

Feya was laying in between his legs while his arms were wrapped around her stomach.

Both of then were covered in blanket and the A.C was on full blast.

Halfway through the movie jungkook decided to ask her something.

"Have you seen this movie already?" he asked and all the life drained out of her face.

He must've sensed her lack of interest in the film since she has literally watched this movie more than 5 times.

"Ye-es" she replied slowly afraid if he would do something to her because of it.

"With whom?" he asked moving his hands upwards towards her breats.

She saw this movie with Seth and there is no way she can answer that.

But if she lies he will catch her.

"I watched it by myself" she spoke confidently looking straight in the TV.

She whimpered when he squeezed her breast tightly.

"I hate when people lie to me" he said giving her a warning now hurting her by his harsh ways with her body.

"I watched it with Seth" she spoke the truth and he flipped her around so now she was sitting on his lap facing him.

"We were young and just friends at that time please don't get mad" she tried to explain him not wanting to get hurt.

"I want to go back in time and kill that bastard all over again" jungkook said making tears fall out of her eyes.

"Why are you so cruel" she said lips quivering.

"Listen to me very carefully feya. I am a very posessive man I always get what I want no matter what. Nobody can do anything to stop me even you. If anybody messes with me I will put them straight 12 feet deep in the ground even you. I'm cruel and you have to live with it".I refused to look into his eyes when he was speaking to me.

"What did you even see in me why me" I asked  what I wanted to ask him since I met him.

"The day I saw you" he said attaching my body to his making me look at him.

"I knew you were mine. But I still decided to give you a chance. I told myself if I ever see you again I will snatch you away from this world and keep you all to myself forever and you fell right into my trap the next day sealing your fate"

"But why? I had my own life couldn't you find someone else" as I said that his grip tightened painfully on me.

"Because you were made to me mine. Only mine. Any other fucker just like your ex lover will meet the same fate if they try to take you away from me. Do you fucking get that?" he yelled at me making me nod unwillingly.

"I miss my old life. I miss my dad, haru, my job my country please let to talk to my dad please" I pleaded him hoping he would agree.

"I'm the only one you need now I've said that many times before also, forget about them or I will have to do something"as he said that I kept my hands on his chest immediately saying

"No-o no pleade don't hurt them I won't talk about them again please" I started crying uncontrollably fearing for their life.

"You better behave then feya I can't ignore so many mistakes from you. Just because you're my wife doesn't mean I can't discipline you" he said kissing my forehead making me disgusted.

When has he ever ignored my mistakes.

"Can I atleast work from home when we get back? Please I feel like I will loose my mind if I will stay home alone anymore. I need to do something please. Just let me have this I beg you" i said sacrificing my dignity by begging him but i needed this very much.

"You don't even need to lift a fucking finger baby I can provide you anything you desire. Even if you want a country I will name it after you you just have to ask and it will be done. Last time I took you to my office did not turn out very well I'm sure you know that" he said caressing my cheeks.

"It's not about money Mr. Jeon please I love my work" I pleaded with no hopes this time.

"That's the problem baby. You should love no one else besides me I will make sure of that" he said shattering my dreams.

That's it I have lost everything in my life now.

It's not worth living anymore.

Once a positive and confident girl like her became a fragile and trapped damsel.

After some more minutes of talking jungkook slept with her in his arms while feya was very much awake having suicidal thoughts.

Looking at the ocean through the window in their room She thought
This is my only chance and waited for him to doze off completely.

Waving her hand infront of his eyes to make sure he is sleeping she slipped away from his arms taking trembling steps towards the balcony.

Holding the railing tightly her knuckles turning white she started having second thoughts imagining the depth of the dark scary ocean she looked back staring at him sleeping peacefully like he did not just kill so many people and ruined her life.

She decided to jump wanting to end her life.

She closed her eyes and shed a tear and jumped into the cold and dark water falling deeper and deeper each second.

I'm finally free she thought for the last time and closed her eyes inviting her own demise but was brought back to life by none other than the monster himself because of whom she decided to end her life.

She started struggling in his arms begging to let her go.

"Please let me die I don't want to live please" she cried and wailed uncontrollably thrashing in his arms slowly loosing her breath due to lack of oxygen.

"You will pay for trying to take what's mine" he said and at that moment even though it was very dark she could see the moon shining on his face showing how mad he is.

Blue veins were popping from his forehead and his eyes were red.

He dragged her till the front of the yatch and climbed with her on top of it.

His shirt which she was wearing was all wet clinging onto her body and as she was about to loose consciousness jungkook dropped her in the huge jacuzzi on the yatch outside their bedroom bringing her back to reality.

She was still alive. Why? She just wanted to die in peace can't she atleast have that?

"I thought you learnt your lesson last time when you pulled the same stunt" he said taking off his wet shirt coming towards her sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi.

"Please just let me die. Find someone else who will love you just let me die" feya begged to him to end her life

"Oh baby" he chuckled but not in a funny way.

"I will give you a taste of death. So much so you will beg me to let you have it with just in that moment I will bring you back to life and make your life a living hell until you get inside your head that you have to live with me until the day I decide you die" he said and dipped her head inside the water cutting her oxygen.

Just when she was about to drown he brought her head back up and she gasped for air and her throat was burning.

He did that for atleast 15 times draining all the energy from her and left her in that jacuzzi and lowered the temperature setting it to 3°celcius enough to freeze her.

He stood up watching her shiver and beg for him to take her out.

"With each minute the temperature will keep on dropping and eventually you will die out of hypothermia".

"I will be inside the room until you beg to me and apologize for your mistake".

He said and walked away leaving her to die out of cold.

She absolutely did not want to die like this.

So painfully.

The temperature was getting so low that it was actually burning her body.

No matter how hard to tried to bear it she could not anymore so she shouted sacrificing her self respect.

"Mr. Jeon please let me out it's very cold I'm freezing" she cried hoping he would hear but no sign of him.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again" she yelled again fearing she would freeze to death.

"I'm sorry I said what I said. I'm yours please. I made a mistake please take me out" she said slowly loosing her life.

Just as she was about to welcome death for the umpteenth time he took her out of the now frozen water and she clinged onto his body taking huge breaths.

She started wailing in his arms scared of what just happened to her.

"That's what you wanted didn't you" he asked her taking her inside the bedroom casually.

"How was the taste of death" he asked her amused with evil glint in his eyes. and that was the last thing she heard before loosing consciousness.

------------------------------*------------------------------

The vote target is 150 votes.

Next chapter feya will be introduced to junghyun and his family.

A lot of drama is stored for you guys in the upcoming chapters so look forward to it.

Stay safe and take care till then<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 13.1K 36
What if, when you missed every chance to confess your feelings to him. After college, you suddenly lost contact and started your career, locking your...
104K 9.3K 45
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...
268K 12.1K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
21.5K 787 10
"I want to fuck you every time you will breath" Jjk~ Hate is The only feeling he experienced for you. Every other feeling used to go numb when his ga...