Bluey's World

By magiclove99

The Heeler family are back in a new adventure where humans and anthropomorphic dogs coexist. After they met t... More

World Tour
Fiesta in Mexico
Eye'll Be Watching You
Baby Blues
It's Dad-urday
Rockafire-palooza
Poppy's Vlog: Poppy's Scrapbook Stories; Can't Stop the Laughter
Piney and Lord Prickles
Surprise-O-Tron
Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide
City Scavenger Hunt
Holiday in Harmony
To Hug a Snug-a-lug
Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!
Band Together
Cultural Identity
Once Bitten
The Great Heeler Adventure
Honk
Appendicitis Escapade
The Great Pop Diner Caper
Sister Act

The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends

38 1 0
By magiclove99

It was a beautiful fall morning in Brisbane, Bandit was taking Bluey and Bingo to the park.

"I can't wait to get to the park. First I'll go on the swings, then the playground and Oh I am so excited!" Bluey said. "What are you going to do first when we get to the park Bingo?"

"I don't know, probably I'll do the same thing as you," Bingo said.

"Hooray!" Bluey and Bingo cheered.

As they walked passed Barb's house they stopped in their tracks as they heard Barb shouting in the house.

"Out! Out I say!" Barb shouted.

"Maybe a magpie got into her house," Bandit said.

"Didn't magpies already migrated north for the winter?" Bingo asked.

"Your right, they did," Bandit said.

Bandit's expression changed to a concern look and looked scared.

"Uh oh, Barb is in trouble! Someone must've broken into Barb's house!" Bandit shouted.

"We'll go help Barb while you call the police," Bluey said.

Bluey and Bingo raced into Barb's home as Bandit called the police on his phone.

"Out with it all!" Barb shouted.

"We'll save you!" Bluey and Bingo said.

"From what? I am just cleaning out my closet," Barb asked.

"Oh, I thought you were in trouble," Bluey said.

"Yeah, we thought someone broke into your house," Bingo agreed.

"The only trouble I have is two puppy mutts bothering me and breaking into my home." Barb scoffed. "Now leave me alone so I can finish!"

Soon Bandit along with the policeman came rushing into Barb's home.

"What's the problem here?" asked The Policeman, he is German Shepherd wearing Queensland police uniform and hat.

"No problem officer," Barb said.

"So why did you need me?" asked The Policeman.

"I did not!" Barb shouted.

"Then don't waste my time. I have my eye on you umm... what is your name?" asked The Policeman.

"Barbara Rosenberg," Barb sighed.

"Right," The Policeman nodded.

As the policeman left, Bluey looked in Barb's trash can and saw a toy train.

"Why are you throwing this away?" Bluey asked.

"It's an old Thomas The Tank Engine toy I played with when I was a kid, It's broken, he used to make train noises, blow bubbles and play a silly little song," Barb explained.

Bluey and Bingo's eyes lit up as their tails started to wag.

"Can we have it?" Bluey and Bingo asked.

"Sure, if it's okay with your mutt dad," Barb agreed.

"We'll take it!" Bandit nodded.

"Thanks dad! Thanks Barb!" Bluey and Bingo squealed.

Bluey and Bingo hugged their dad and started to hug barb but Barb pushed them back.

"Please don't hug me, Now get out!" Barb said as she kicked Bluey, Bingo and Bandit out of her home.

Soon when they got home, Bandit fixed up the toy and it look good as new. That afternoon Bluey and Bingo played with the toy and dancing to the song as bubbles were coming out of it.

"What an awesome song, I can listen to it all day long!" Bluey said.

"Me too!" Bingo agreed.

Soon a familiar 4x4 car just pulled into the driveway.

"Mum's home!"  Bluey and Bingo cheered.

Chilli came into the house wearing her airport security uniform carrying her bag and placed the car keys on the table.

"Look what Barb gave us," Bluey said holding the Thomas The Tank Engine toy.

"Wow, that is so nice of her, Did you say thank you?" Chilli asked.

"Yes, dad even fixed up the toy!" Bingo piped in.

Later, Bluey and Bingo were still playing with the toy and decide to turn it off however Bluey broke the on and off switch.

"Dad!" Bluey shouted.

"What is it, Bluey?" Bandit asked.

"Look what happened," Bluey said.

Bluey is holding the broken on and off switch.

"Uh oh, it seems you broke the on and off switch," Chilli said.

"At least this is better than Chattermax and Chattermaxine," Bandit said.

Soon a loud knocking was heard as Bandit opened the door.

"Barb!" Bluey and Bingo gasped.

"Stop playing that song! I can hear it all the way from my house!" Barb shouted.

"We can't, look what happened," Bluey said.

Bluey showed Barb the broken on and off switch as Barb growled in annoyance.

"If you can't turn it off, I am calling the police!" Barb said.

Soon the same policeman came to the Heeler family's house.

"What now?" The Policeman asked.

"Please arrest those mutts because they are causing a disturbance with my Thomas The Tank Engine toy, It feels like I live close to a railroad crossing!" Barb shouted.

"Hey, I had that toy when I was pup," The Policeman said.

"You did?" Bluey asked.

"Yes, I played that song when I did my training in the police force. There is no law of playing with a toy so the Heeler family can play with it whenever they like," The Policeman said as he left.

"HOW CAN ANYONE STAND THIS FAMILY?!" Barb screamed.

"We are just used to their shenanigans," Wendy said offscreen.

Later, Barb can't fall asleep due to the Thomas The Tank Engine toy playing all night.

"That's it! I am going to destroy that toy once and for all and have peace and quiet,"  Barb shouted.

Barb quietly snuck into the Heeler family's house and went up to Bluey and Bingo's bedroom where Bluey and Bingo are sleeping and the Thomas The Tank Engine toy is still making noise. Barb grabbed the Thomas The Tank Engine toy but she tripped over Chattermax which started going off waking up Bluey and Bingo. 

"Barb, what are you doing?" Bluey asked as she turned on the light.

"Uh nothing," Barb said.

"You missed playing with Thomas The Tank Engine?" Bingo asked.

"Uh, yeah. maybe we can play with him in the front yard," Barb suggested.

"Okay!" Bluey and Bingo agreed.

Soon Bandit and Chilli walked into Bluey and Bingo's bedroom groggy.

"What's going on?" Bandit asked groggily.

"I wanted to join you guys playing with the Thomas The Tank Engine toy, Do you mutts have a mallet?" Barb asked.

"It's in the garage," Chilli said.

The Heeler family walked outside to the front yard with Barb holding a mallet.

"Hello Thomas The Tank Engine, goodbye Thomas The Tank Engine!" Barb said.

Barb started smashing the Thomas The Tank Engine toy with the mallet as she was mechanically laughing as Bandit and Chilli looked shocked while Bluey and Bingo started to cry as they saw Barb destroying their toy.

"How do you like them apples?" Barb mocked the toy. "Quiet at last!"

Bluey and Bingo ran towards the busted Thomas The Tank Engine toy and cried even harder as Bluey picked up the toy.

"You killed Thomas The Tank Engine! What did he ever did to you?" Bluey sobbed.

"He kept playing the horrible song! Now I never have to hear it again!" Barb said.

"That song is not horrible, you are," Bingo sobbed.

"Come on kids, let's go back to bed," Chilli said.

The Heeler family walked back into their house as the same policeman pulled up to the Heeler family's house once more.

"It's against the law to smash a toy at two in the morning, You are disturbing the peace which is a $100 fine." The Policeman said handing Barb a ticket.

That morning, Barb went over to the Heeler family's house. she saw Bluey and Bingo dug a hole and drew a tombstone which said R.I.P Thomas The Tank Engine ???-2024. They placed the busted Thomas The Tank Engine toy in the hole and buried it. Bandit and Chilli were watching their kids do that as Bandit went inside to get his laptop just as a box truck pulled up and a man came out of the the truck.

"My name is Frank Gibson, I collect rare toy trains. I thought you might like to know that Thomas The Tank Engine toy you smashed is a one of most popular and hard to find toys that would be worth millions of dollars," Frank Gibson said.

As Frank Gibson left Bandit was on his laptop and found the same toy online.

"Good news I found the Thomas The Tank Engine toy online and I ordered it so it will come in a few days," Bandit cheered.

"Hooray!" Bluey and Bingo cheered.

"Now we can listen to the song and have million dollars too!" Bluey cheered.

"We will definitely send a photo to Frank Gibson," Chilli agreed.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Barb screamed as she ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 216 42
There's a Captain of a war vessel heading to a space station of an enemy base that is trying to develop teleporting technology, He's main goal is to...
20.4K 621 15
Monsters and Humans have lived together for some time now, not saying that they all like it that way. Most of them don't actually. You, on the other...
5K 152 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...
52.5K 664 24
No clue where I am, no memory of how I got here, no sign of my parents and no way to contact anyone for salvation. With only the clothes on my back...