Tidal Collapse [TFP x Reader]...

By CalicoCoCali

This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ... More

Rykerdraft Bio
Prologue
Firestorm Bio (My Own OC)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

84 3 3
By CalicoCoCali

~Chapter 14~

After everyone got back to base. Rykerdraft was caring for Ultra Magnus and his wound that he received. All the Autobots and humans (except Miko) were always curious as to why they were next to each other all the time now. They couldn't tolerate each other back then but now, they act like their a couple.

Arcee didn't want to get in their business but everyone had to know what happened out there.

"Ok. Everyone is curious. You said that you both fought Predaking, but Rykerdraft comes back without any scars. Care to tell us what actually happened out there?" Everyone looked at Arcee then at the two. Rykerdraft looked at Ultra Magnus with a curious expression. Ultra Magnus then sighed and nodded. They both turned back to the Autobots. 

"I... Well." Rykerdraft cut off Ultra Magnus since he was having trouble explaining.

"Predaking remembers that he used to Doomclaw and was trying to get me to be his mate once again. I had already moved on from him. He challenged Ultra Magnus to a mating battle. I intervened even though I wasn't supposed to because Ultra Magnus almost died." 

Everyone was shocked by this information. Wheeljack then walk up.

"So your saying that Predaking challenged Ultra Magnus to a mating battle. Doesn't that mean that... Oh scrap." Everyone finally understood what that meant. Rykerdraft smiled and nodded to everyone and then placed her forehead on Ultra Magnus' who also smiled back. 

After discovering that, they all went back to try and figure out how to save Ratchet from the Decepticons. Arcee was a holding a piece of Lazerbeak that Smokescreen had shot off.

"Peeled some paint off Lazerbeak, but if I were a better shock, Ratchet would still be here." Once Rykerdraft was finished healing Ultra Magnus he walked up to Smokescreen.

"Chin up soldier. We've combed the entire floor. For the moment, that remains our only clue." Bulkhead walked back toward them from looking at the ground bridge records.

"Nothing in the ground bridge log. If they bridged Ratchet out of here, they used their own." Rykerdraft walked up beside Ultra Magnus with a question.

"Why only take Ratchet? Why not take Smokescreen and Bulkhead along?" Everyone nods to her question.

"If Megatron intends to hold our Medic hostage, I find it curious that he's made no demands." Optimus walked up to the group with a hypothesis.

"It would stand to reason that Ratchet possesses something the Decepticon's want." Bulkhead then punched his fists together.

"Well whatever the cons are after, Ratch won't give it up... Right?"

~Time Skip~

Wheeljack was typing on a computer after Agent Fowler had made a call for his friends at the Pentagon for reinforcements for eyes on the sky and ears on the ground.

As he was typing on it, he came across the Synthetic Energon that Ratchet had been trying to complete.

"Maybe Buckethead's after the techno babble." Everyone gathered around to look at what Wheeljack was talking about.

"The Synthetic formula?" Arcee then looked up at Smokescreen as he started asking a question.

"Why would the cons need the artificial stuff if they already control most of this planet's energon reserves." Bulkhead answered with, probably, the most obvious answer.

"Greed, what else?"

Optimus then spoke his opinion after hearing everything.

"If Megatron is truly trying to rebuild the Omega Lock, as Ratchet surmised, Synthetic Energon might be a necessary component."

Agent Fowler was about to speak until Rykerdraft spoke up by holding her hands up.

"Ok. So I know we may have figured out why Ratchet was taken, but I feel like were all missing one thing." Everyone turned to her with a questionable look.

"What?" She looked at Smokescreen with a "really" look.

"If Lazerbeak found Soundwave here, doesn't that mean that they have located this base?" After hearing that, fear began to surface in everyone's body.

"That's what I was getting ready to say. Thank you Ryker." Rykerdraft looked at Agent Fowler with a look.

"I wouldn't call her that." Wheeljack said as he was still looking at the computer with the Synthetic formula on it.

"Noted."

~Time Skip (Sorry)~

All the Autobot's were watching the scanners for any movement toward their base but nothing so far. 

"All aerial surge patters are coming up empty." Arcee walked forward, along with Rykerdraft.

"No commlink chatter either." Wheeljack then spoke. "And no ground activity. It's a little to quiet out there."

Optimus walked up to the group as they all were now looking at the screen.

"Since the Decepticons no longer seek Predacon bones or Earth technology, there is no activity to track." Bulkhead looked up at his leader.

"So until Megatron makes a move, we're in a holding pattern." Ultra Magnus lifted his clawed hand up.

"Ratchet didn't think this new hand he built for me was good enough." Rykerdraft grabbed ahold of his clawed hand and held it tightly. "But I'll tell you what truly isn't good enough... Giving up. We have no choice but to play this old school. Split into teams for maximum coverage."

As he finished his mini speech, the proximity alarms began going haywire. There were about 6 Decepticon life signals on the computer.

"We have incoming. A whole fleets worth!" They all had to think of something quick. Everyone got ready for anything. They waited and waited until they heard an explosion right behind them. Everyone walked out and saw that Hanger F was destroyed by the Decepticons while their Hanger E was still standing tall.

"The Mess Hall sure is a mess." Rykerdraft chuckled. Ultra Magnus then spoke.

"It's a good thing that Decepticons can be fooled by a simple paint job." As the army men that were next to the Autobot's base trying to put out the fire, black paint began to disappear showing that this hanger e was actually hanger f.

Once everyone was back inside. Agent Fowler had called in Raf, jack and Miko into the base so they could try and find Ratchet after Raf had discovered that the piece of Lazerbeak that Smokescreen had shot off, was actually Lazerbeak's transponder.

"So the kid clipped the business end of Lazerbeak's transponder." Arcee the complemented Smokescreen.

"You're not such a bad shot after all."

Raf had wires hooked up to the transponder and began typing on his computer to understand what Lazerbeak was trying to say. Agent Fowler walks up to Raf as he's working.

"We thought you might be the best one to provide and analysis, in Ratchet's absence." 

"It's trying to communicate with the warship." Jack and Miko behind him. Miko then questioned on how he knew that it was doing that.

"How do you know that?" He then pointed to his laptop. "It's telling us." When Jack and Miko looked at his computer all they saw was Cybertronian code. 

"Raf, that's Cybertronian code." Miko then walks up to Jack. "Wait, first Raf understands Bumblebee now he reads Cybertronian? Are we sure he's not some kind of alien?" Rykerdraft overheard Miko and chuckled. She walked over to the four humans and looked at Raf's computer to see how he was communicating with Lazerbeak's transponder.

"I've been learning for a while, in between stuff when... Ratchet had time to teach me." Rykerdraft felt pity for Raf. She cupped her hand around the table that Raf was sitting at. He saw her hand then looked up at her.

"It's going to be alright Raf. He'll get him back. And I'll fight any Decepticon that get's in my way." She smiled at him. He sadly smiled back.

"Yeah, will also help get him back." Jack put his hands on Raf's shoulders. Miko did the same. 

"If it's the last thing we do." Agent Fowler then had an idea about how the transponder is trying to communicate with the warship.

"If it's talking to it's "mama" can we triangulate the signal?" Rykerdraft looked to Ultra Magnus who was at the computer trying to find any Decepticon signals that may be around. When he heard Agent Fowler's question, he turned around and answered.

"To a shielded warship." Arcee walked up beside him and continued.  

"If the transponder were still attached to Lazerbeak, we could follow." Wheeljack then suggested an idea that put everyone's wondering thoughts to rest.

"Maybe we should give it wings." Raf nodded and looked at Agent Fowler.

"We can use parts from the machine shop" Wheeljack looked at Raf. "Then let's do it. For the Doc."

After a few minutes. Rykerdraft and her daughter, who had learned how to transform, were carrying spare parts to take to Raf so Wheeljack and him could build a "Lazerbeak" to add the transponder on.

"How are you holding your new form Firestorm?" Her daughter looked up and smiled.

"I'm doing fine mother. Thank you!" Once they made it back to everyone, they set the parts down on a large table where Wheeljack could build the machine and Raf could upload. 

Rykerdraft turned and saw Ultra Magnus and walked over to him, her daughter following her. When Firestorm reached her mother's side. She felt something wrap around her waist. She flinched but looked up and saw Ultra Magnus picking her up. He then placed her on his shoulder. She placed her hand on his shoulder to hold on. 

She looked at her mother and smiled. "Sire is holding me!" Everything stopped. Everyone turned and looked at Rykerdraft and Ultra Magnus and the small Predacon. Rykerdraft looked at her daughter then at Ultra Magnus in shock. Ultra Magnus also looked at Rykerdraft in shock.

Ultra Magnus smiled at Rykerdraft. "Yes I am." Rykerdraft smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. "He is indeed."

After that sweet moment, everyone began going back to what they were doing. 

"The frequency modulator keeps shorting out!" Raf says with an agitated voice.

"Easy champ. Let me try uncrossing some wires." Wheeljack was helping Raf with connecting the transponder to the new device that will lead them to the Warship which will lead them to Ratchet.

Rykerdraft smiled at the two and went back to help Ultra Magnus, who still had Firestorm on his shoulder, as he was working on the computer. There was then a loud crash. The three of them looked over and saw Raf yelling at Miko like how Ratchet did to the bots. It made Rykerdraft smile because she knew that Ratchet meant everything to Raf and that Raf meant everything to Ratchet.

After a few more minutes, Wheeljack and Raf were able to get the device to fly. It almost hit Jack and Agent Fowler as they were on the rafters talking about something. It then went over the Autobots and landed back on the table right next to Raf.

"Sorry Agent Fowler. I'm still trying to refine Chip's remote." 

"Chip?" Arcee questioned as she walked toward the humans. Smokescreen, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Rykerdraft all walked foward.

"So were gonna let this doohickey fly back to Con central." Rykerdraft took a step forward. 

"And lead us right to Ratchet."

Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

~Time Skip (Again, sorry)~

It was already getting close to night which is when they were going to go ahead with the plan of finding the Warship. Rykerdraft was outside sitting on the roof of the base looking at the sunset. She then heard someone climbing. She looked over her shoulder and saw Ultra Magnus climb onto the roof and walk toward her.

"Hello. What are you doing up here?" Rykerdraft patted next to her for Ultra Magnus to sit down and then looked back at the sunset.

"I came up here to think." Ultra Magnus nodded as he sat down next to her. He looked at the horizon with her.

She then sighed. "You know... The last time I saw a horizon like this was when I was still with all my other Predacon's and Doomclaw." Ultra Magnus looked at her and saw her sad expression. 

"That was the last night we spent together before everything crumbled down." She looked down at her dangling feet. She then felt something grip her hand. As she looked at her hand, she saw Ultra Magnus' hand on top of hers.

"It may have been the last time for Doomclaw, but it's the first time of many with me." Rykerdraft looked up at Ultra Magnus and saw him smiling at her. She smiled back. The mask that is always on her face slid off. Ultra Magnus was finally able to see her whole face and in his mind, she thought was even more beautiful.

He put his hand on her cheek and gently stroked it with his thumb. He then leaned forward. Rykerdraft did the same. As they got closer, they finally closed the gap. Rykerdraft as not felt this feeling in centuries. It felt good to feel it once again.

She brought her hands up and cupped both of Ultra Magnus' cheeks as they continued to kiss. After a few minutes. They separated. 

"Come with me." Rykerdraft put on a confused expression until Ultra Magnus grabbed her hand and began leading her to his ship. Once they got on his ship, they stood in the middle for a while.

"Why are we in your ship?" She looked around until she looked back at Ultra Magnus.

"I wanted us to have some privacy because, well... Rykerdraft, do you want to sparkbond with me?" Rykerdraft was shocked to hear this. She nodded and smiled sweetly at Ultra Magnus. He smiled back and took a step forward. 

"This may seem uncomfortable." She nodded in understanding. Ultra Magnus then opened up his chassis and his spark was pushed out and it illuminated the entire area of the ship. It was a beautiful sky blue color with hints of navy blue. 

The colors of his spark surprised Rykerdraft. She then looked down at her chassis and opened hers. Once her spark was out, it was Ultra Magnus' turn to be shocked. Her spark was a beautiful light teal color with hints of royal blue.

"Your spark is beautiful." Rykerdraft smiled at Ultra Magnus. He leaned forward and kissed her again. She accepted the kiss and allowed everything to happen.

"You ready?" She nodded and took in deep breaths. Ultra Magnus moved his body forward and their spark touched. Both of them flinched at the contact but continued forward. He moved more until both of their sparks were fused together. 

Rykerdraft leaned her head back as she felt all of Ultra Magnus' feelings, emotions, thoughts, and memories flood into her processor. Ultra Magnus could feel the same and groaned from all the information going through him. 

Wants the fusion was complete, Ultra Magnus pulled back and both their chassis' closed. They pressed their foreheads together as they panted from all the power they felt through each other.

"We are finally one." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!!!

IT WAS SO FUN!!!

ALSO, I MISCALCULATED HOW MANY CHAPTERS I HAVE LEFT TO COMPLETE, I DON'T HAVE 4 LEFT, I HAVE TWO EPISODES LEFT TO COMPLETE WHICH MEANS 2 CHAPTERS LEFT THEN I HAVE ONE LARGE CHAPTER THAT IS FOR THE MOVIE!!

I'M SO SAD THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER!!! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE, BUT I MAY EVEN ADD SOME EXTRA CHAPTERS FOR THE FUN OF IT BUT WE'LL SEE!!!!!

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!!

~Calico Cali Out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 795 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
2.5K 130 8
I write this little message to relate an...interesting event fallen upon our writer, Enigma or Anna. I, Alpha Trion, shall be your little guide to th...
192K 4.5K 29
❗✴ I WILL ADMIT, my writing in this was good, along with the original plot idea. BUT I completely regret not planning this story out properly before...
5K 198 14
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...