All's fair in love and poetry

By Musicgirly16

Hi! I just wanted to share some of my poems. I haven't been writing for very long so don't expect these to be... More

A Failed Life
Lost Cause
My goodbye
Life and Death
Never simple enough
Night cloak
The river
All's Fair in Love and war
"You"
Nothing new
Cry
Don't You
Tortured World
Window
thE girl with the long blonde hair (a Knight in shining armor)
Faker
loss of yourself
Oak
Nevertheless she persisted

Let the games begin

6 2 0
By Musicgirly16

She watches from afar as he shoots for the stars.
She listens to every word he speaks as if she's stuck in a daydream.
She's so in love and stupid enough to chase it, stupid enough to face it.

He looks at her with stars in his eyes,
forgetting the scars, forgetting the lies.
His favorite thing in the world is her smile, and deep down, he knew he would run for miles just to see her face, just to feel a soft embrace.
He's so in love and stupid enough to feel it—stupid enough to seal it.
The things they do for love yet still left wanting more.
Well, I guess all's fair in love and war.

Let the games begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 500 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
10.4K 314 18
ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู‚ุตุฉ ุฎู…ุณ ุจู†ุงุช ูˆูƒูŠู ูƒุงู†ุช ุญูŠุงุชู‡ู… ู…ุน ุงู‡ู„ู‡ู… ู ุงู„ุฏูŠุฑู‡ ูˆูƒูŠู ุจุชูƒูˆู† ุญูŠุงุชู‡ู… ุจุนุฏูŠู† ูˆูƒูŠู ุดุฎุต ุญุจ ูˆุญุฏู‡ ู„ูƒู† ุงู„ุญูŠุงู‡ ุชู…ู†ุนู‡ู… ุนู† ุจุนุถุŒ ูˆ.....