HIS HEAVEN

By sravs_writes

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

โ…..INTRODUCTION..โ…
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU
41. THE TRUTH
42. SHE IS DEAD
43. HEART BROKEN
44. SPILL THE TEA
45. BETRAYERS
46. MAFIA'S PARTY
47. KING VS QUEEN
48. REUNITE ( 18+ )
49. TURMOIL
50. REVELATION
51. ATTENTION
52. BACK STAB
53. DISGUISED
54. MY WORLD

14. JEALOUS OVER A KID

236 9 0
By sravs_writes

"I will soon love you back Tae."

Author's Pov:

"Give me a kiss then I will leave your hand," he uttered those words while winking at you and left you in ultra shock. You heard it right? He said that....! Omoooo what should you do now YN? While you are being stunned about this, the others closed their ears cringing over the words he said just now. "YAAAH YOU BOTH STOP IT ALREADY...!" they all yelled at you both. While on the other side Taehyung didn't give a damn about them he keep staring at you. You looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" You asked him while your cheeks turned red. "No I'm not kidding." He said seriously. 'Ohhh god is he real?' You mumbled. All the eyes are on you now. You are feeling very shy.

You have no choice, so you leaned closer to his face. All the boys got excited to see what happens now. On the other side Taehyung feeling sooo many butterflies now. Your breath hitched at his face, there's an inch away from him. You cupped his cheek with your one hand. He got very nervous and also feeling excited to get a kiss from you. As he was anticipating, he closed his eyes to feel your lips on his. That's when his grip on your hand loosened. You get closer to his ear and then whispered, "Better luck next time Taehyung" you said those words, you immediately stood up then ran away from this awkward situation. While on the other side Taehyung got shocked, and feeling disappointed for not getting a kiss from you. "YAAH BABY....! WHERE ARE YOU GOING." Teahyung yelled with pure disappointment on his face. The others got amazed by your action. "Wahhh I didn't expect that....!" Jimin said with amused eyes while laughing loudly. All the others nodded and laughing too. Taehyung just pouted and staring at the table like a lost puppy. Awee cute.

After sometime you came back with Hannie who is crying in your arms. While you are patting his back and mumbling some sweet words. You sat on your previous chair. You make Hannie to sit on your lap. His head resting on your chest, while you are ruffling his hair gently to calm him down. "What happened puppy...?" Sana asked worriedly "He said he missed me soo much and then started crying hardly," you said while patting his back. Taehyung feeling sooo much jealous right now. He is glaring at Hannie who is sniffing and hugging you tightly as much as he can. "Calm down my cutie...! I'm sorry for ignoring you." you said feeling guilty. He hugged you more tightly. Taehyung eyes widened at his actions. 'She is mine but he is snatching my hugs' Taehyung mumbled feeling offended. It didn't unnoticed by Sana, Jimin and Jungkook. They smiled at Taehyung's reaction. "I smell something burning...!" Sana said teasingly. "Yeah yeah someone is feeling jealous over a small kid...!" Jimin said with smirk earned a death glare from Taehyung. They all laughed seeing Taehyung's reaction.

After Hannie get calmed, you cupped his cheeks wiping his tears and gave a kiss on his forehead. "My King Please Forgive Me." you said while pouting. Hannie giggled and kissed your cheeks "I Forgave You My Queen." he said you laughed and again kissed his cheek. While on the other side Taehyung mouth wide opened, becoming speechless and feeling hurt. The others just enjoying this whole drama while laughing. You are having a good time with this small kid but you didn't noticed that a big kid is getting jealous and feeling ignored. He pouted and staring at the table. But he get shocked after listening Hannie words.

"My queen....! Let's get married." Hannie said, you laughed at him. "Ofcou--- your words got cutted by Taehyung's yell. "WHAT...?" he shouted gaining all the attention. "What are you talking kid? Marry her?" He asked in disbelief. Hannie nodded his head. "She is my queen so I will marry her." Hannie said innocently. But Taehyung feeling angry. 'Is he a kid? Why is he behaving like this....? Aweee such a jelly boy' you mumbled. They both are exchanging glances. Ohohoho soo funny. "No you can't marry her." Taehyung said straightly. "Why..? She is my puppy noona. I will marry her definitely." Hanniee said with same expression. "She is mine, you can't marry her." Taehyung said. "No she is mine." Hannie retorted back left Taehyung dumbfounded. While you are laughing at the both.

"You are a kid you can't marry her." Taehyung said didn't want to give up. "I'm not a kid, I'm big boy." Hannie said, "Oh really? first complete your school kid." Taehyung said getting annoyed. "See ajhussi she loves me more than you," Hannie said all the others laughed soo much. "A-ajhussi? Me?" Taehyung said while pointing at himself. "Yes you are, So stop arguing with me she is my queen," Hannie said left Taehyung speechless. "Hey kid you can't marry her because you are a small kid and I'm big man so I will marry her," Taehyung said. "Taehy--" your words cutted by Taehyung's death glare, "We are talking about the important matter, can you please stay quite." Taehyung said in stern tone. You got shivers under your spine. You immediately shut your mouth gesturing like closed zip on your lips. He really wants to laugh at your action but he shrugged it off because this conversation is very important for him.

"See kid we both talked on the phones and texts eachother and mainly I kissed her, I did all this but you didn't, you know if a boy and girl kiss eachother, they will become couples, So she is mine...! UnDeRsTaNd?" Taehyung said proudly making Hannie's eyes widened. "You kissed my puppy?" Hannie asked. "Ofcourse I kissed her." Taehyung said while your cheeks turned red like tomato remembering that incident. "If I kiss someone we will become couples?" Hannie asked him, "Yes and also I'm her soon to be boyfriend." Taehyung said proudly left you dumbfounded.
"Puppy...! Is it true?" Hannie asked sadly, "No Hannie he is not," you said looking at Hannie, "Oh really baby, I'm not your boyfriend...?" Taehyung said sending death glares to you. You gulped your saliva hardly and dont want to see him like this again. "Y-yeah yeah you are...! You are my boyfriend." you said staring at Taehyung, while he is feeling very proud right now and grinned at his victory.

But his eyes widened and shocked at Hannie, because Hannie is about to kiss you but Taehyung stopped him while placing his hand on Hannie's mouth. "YAAH...! What are you doing?" Taehyung yelled at him, all the others flinched. "If I kiss my puppy then we can get married?" Hannie said, Taehyung left speechless. "Hey she is mine," Taehyung started his battle with Hannie again. "No puppy is mine," Hannie also continued. "Guys let's get out of here," Suga said all the others nodded. While you are trying to make them cool but they didn't. "My Yn baby is mine," Taehyung said, "My puppy is only mine," they both argued like this for a while don't want to give up. "No she is only mine, only I can get married with her." Taehyung said a little loudly. Making Hannie cry.

You got panicked and hugged Hannie patting his back and comforting him. You hitted Taehyung's chest a little hard. "Are you a kid? See you made him cry." you said while Taehyung just annoyed by this kid because he is getting on his nerves. "Hannie...! It's alright okay don't cry my baby...!" You said softly ruffling his hair gently. "N-noona h-he is y-your b-boyfriend,?" he asked you in between his sobs. It's really breaking your heart. "No no Hannie..! I will never going to marry him and also he is not my boyfriend. Okay? So stop crying now." you said, "Really....?" Hannie asked excitedly you nodded. Hannie got soo happy that's when he hugged you soo tightly rested his head on your chest, you are rubbing his back up and down, slowly his eyes got closed.

You looked at Taehyung after Hannie fell asleep. He looks a bit sad while pouting. "What happened to you?" You asked him getting worried. "I'm also hurt Baby...! Your words hurts me alot." He said sadly you noticed some tears on his eyes. Your body stiffened witnessing this side of his. You cupped his one cheek with your free hand caressing it gently. He looked at you with his teary eyes.
"See Taehyung...! He is a little kid, Arguing with him is not correct at all. He will be hurt, No matter how much he thinks, they will not come true right...? Kids talk like that sometimes, we must not take them seriously or they will get hurt. If he thinks like this and is happy, I don't have such a problem as much as it didn't comes true. Okay?" You said those sweet words very softly while caressing his cheek. Taehyung staring at you soo lovingly and then nodded,

"But I love you alot baby...! You are mine and my soon to be girlfriend, I will make that happen no matter what." He said with pure love and affection and some tears rolling down from his eyes. You got stunned by his words. You saw how much he mean every single word he said and how much he loves you through his eyes. You really want to do it right now. It's like if you don't, then this world would collapse. You went very close to his face keeping eye contact with him. Your both breaths are mixed, there is an inch away from his soft lips. While his eyes widened by your sudden closeness. He just keep staring at you and getting soo many feelings, and let you do whatever you want with him.

You pressed your lips against his very softly. His breath hitched at your sudden lips contact. You moved your lips slowly yet lovingly while caressing his cheeks. He pulled you closer and started kissing you back deeply. You feel his love in the caring he shows. You are moving your lips a little fastly along with him. You both are kissing by moving your lips in a perfect rhythm. After some time of this beautiful passionate kiss you both just shared you moved back while staring straight into his eyes. But he is already looking at you with that same emotion of love. He cupped your cheeks gently pulling you closer to his,
"I Love You Baby." he said those words while keep staring at you and waiting for your reply.

You see so much love in his eyes. In your life, you have never seen someone who shows you so much love, except Sana. You didn't feel this love that you are feeling now in your past. It is a very genuine love. Not fake like your past. Your past has taught you what true love is. This is....! This is true love. This love that Taehyung shows you is real. You cannot live your life like hell remembering your cruel past. You have to move on. Don't forget that there are people who love you too. You deserve to be loved. You want to experience these feelings throughout your life. You want to give Taehyung a chance. You have faith in Taehyung that he will take care of you with love throughout your life.

You looked at him while he is also looking at you. "I know Taehyung....! I can see it through your eyes. It will take me some time to say those words back to you. Will you wait until then?" You asked looking straight into his eyes. He immediately nodded his head. "Take as much time as you need and I will wait for you. I'll wait for your love whether it's days or months or years. I love you to death. Please know that." He said those sweet words while staring at you with teary eyes. Your heart became very overwhelmed after hearing his words. You nodded, and then you kissed his both teary eyes gently while he closed his eyes and feeling your lips. You gave him one last peck on his lips then moved back. He opened his eyes then staring at you with a grin on his face. "Stop crying now Baby bear...! And also stop getting jealous over a small kid. Okay?" You said while chuckling at him.

"Why not? He calls mine his, can I not get angry on him?" He said while pouting make you chuckled at his cute action. You kissed his forehead gently then "As you wish." You said while giggling at him. He feels soo happy right now. He smiled back. He rested his head on your shoulder feeling soo overwhelmed, He intertwined you hand with his and then kissed your knuckles, "I love you soo much baby" he said to you soo lovingly. "I will love you too soon Tae" you said resting your head on him. He smiled when you called him 'Tae' then he kissed your cheek and caressing your hand. Your face turned red due to his sudden kiss. You smiled at him and enjoying this beautiful moment with him. Taehyung slowly drifted into his dreams.

This has been going on for a while. Two children are sleeping holding you tightly. One is a small kid and the other is an older kid. You smiled at both of them. Sana came to you while you were looking at them. She felt very happy seeing you both. "Aweee it's looks soo lovely puppy...!" she said with wide smile. You smiled back, "You know Taehyung loves you so much puppy....! I noticed every time he looked at you. He is the best for you puppy." Sana said with a wide smile. "I felt the same Unnie....! I saw a lot of love in his eyes.
I know I can't spoil my present because of my cruel past. So I thought I should give Taehyung a chance." You said her eyes widened "did you say that?" She asked in shocking and you nodded. "Good choice puppy...!" She said with a huge smile. " By the way I came to take Hannie downstairs." She said you nodded. Sana carefully took the sleepy Hannie from your lap. Sana gently put Hannie on her shoulders. "Okay I will go now, enjoy your precious time with him." Sana said while winking at you teasingly makes your face turned to red. "Unnieeeeeee.....!" You whined looking at her, she laughed at your reaction then left you both alone.

While Taehyung hugged your waist tightly like as if you will leave him if he let go of you...! He puts his head on your chest while snuggling like a baby. You got shocked by his action but you really loved it. So you hugged him back tightly let him sleep as he wants, you ruffled his hair gently with one hand and the other hand is rubbing his back and you kissed him on his forehead. Taehyung is sleeping very comfortably in your arms. You both cuddle with eachother like this for a long time.

"I really loved to be with you Tae."

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.1K 32
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
57.5K 1.9K 37
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
52.6K 1.3K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...