The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

Chapter 50 Run for your life!

50 8 0
By Hapiness345

To many people, the day of the blood moon was a bad omen.

Many people think this is true while some believe it's only a person being superstitious.

The majority of people who believe this is true are the supernaturals, particularly the werewolves.
Thirty minutes.

It was all that remained until that cursed moon rose in the sky.

Creak~

The floorboard beneath Damian's feet, moaned at his weight, complaining to the teenager how brutally it had been stepped on.

One couldn't blame him though. Everyone in the place was uneasy~

He ruffled his hair, going to look out the floor-to-ceiling window in his room.

He hadn't seen his older brother for the whole day and he didn't know what to do.

At a time like this, Marcos ought to have been home, preparing how they were going to spend the night.
The secret guards were still around them but very soon, if those people didn't get into their chains, they would become assassins.

Presently, every wolf was a walking time bomb and the most oblivious to all these was his sister-in-law who sat on his bed, eating a grape with a book still in her hand.

She had been reading that damned book for three days straight.

"Sit down Damien. You moving around hurts my eyes." Lisa rebuked, looking up from the book and tucking her hair behind her ears.

His eyes came to stare at her. "Aren't you worried?" He asked, walking up to her.

"What for?" She was confused.

"My brother isn't back yet." He stated, his eyes darting out the window once more.

Holding up the grape to her mouth, "What for? He comes home late sometimes." She said with a mouth full.

Damien squeezed his face, "No, this is different." He walked to the window, almost resting on it.

"I don't see how it is." She dismissed, "Sometimes, he goes without coming back till the next morning." Playing with a bunch of grapes, squeezing them.

Grape juice poured over her book, as she played with the grape. She jolted from the bed, flapping her book to get the juice off.

"No, you don't understand!" Damien almost yelled. He was frustrated by the woman's uncaring attitude. "I have some kind of connection with him. All werewolves have, cause he's king but my bond with him is slightly different. It's familiar."

She paused her actions, "then what do you feel right now?"

He frowned, placing a hand on his heart's position. "The desire to protect."

"W–what?" Lisa stammered, looking at the teenager and almost scoffing. "What do you mean by that? How can you feel the need to protect the king? He's the king, what could harm him."

"I don't know, but it's making me restless." He paced, yanking his hair. "It's driving me insane! I feel like my only priority is to protect him and kill."

"K–kill?" Her eyes flew wide open. "You want to kill?"
She stared at him in fear, her eyes studying his every move. The teenager was only thirteen and he already had thoughts of killing.

"Gosh!" He exhaled, looking at the fear written on her face. "It's not like that! I meant to protect him from his enemies!"

"Oh," she said, not believing his words. "Alright, but are all werewolves currently feeling what you feel?"

"Yes, but not as intense as mine."

Lisa watched him move in front of her, wondering how others might be feeling.

She walked towards the window. Looking out, she could see maids, guards, and a few servants standing.

Doing nothing but just staring.

They gazed at the huge fenced gate so much, it shook a little due to intimidation.

Lisa felt a chill.

How had she been eating and reading without noticing the strange attitude of the people around her?

"Grr!"

A growl left Damien's lips, startling her.
"Damien?" She called, terrified.

His eyes were bloodshot, and his beautiful pale silver eyes turned sweet violet.

He stared out the window with mean eyes, his hands resting on the glass but his fingers pierced the glass so much that web-like cracks began to form.

"Damien cut it out, you are startling me!" She screamed, wrapping her arms around her body and moving away from him.

Her yell made him look at her, his eyes filled with crazed haze.

He shook his head, clutching his head so tight a trail of blood was left.

"L–Lisa?"

This was the first time he called her by her name and it sounded like he was asking for her name.

"Y—yeah?" She hesitantly answered. "What's wrong with you?"

He didn't reply. Instead, he lifted his eyes.
Above the flatscreen television, a digital clock was hung. It read, 11: 50 pm.

He snarled at the time as it offended him by moving too fast.

He dashed to the wardrobe, his figure like a blur to Lisa. With the harsh opening of the wardrobe doors, she watched him rummage through his clothes, ripping and throwing out all his clothes.

"Are you crazy?!" Lisa screamed in shock, while he snarled at her, with his teeth in view.

Those clothes cost a fortune and this kid ripped it off like it was paper.

He threw a piece of wooden hanger at her. He could feel her anger but he couldn't explain himself.

In his head, it felt like he was in a fog. He could see for some time then the next he couldn't explain what he was doing.

The flung hanger missed Lisa by a hair's width, coming to hit the window behind her.

Due to the damage done by Damien on the window, and the force behind the hanger, the window gave out with a— Crash!

The glass shards exploded in different directions, and Lisa screamed, glass shards scratching behind her unprotected neck.

Unlucky servants below whose sole concentration was on the gate, shrieked as they ran to take cover, resuming to stare at the gates like zombies.

"Damien!" Lisa shouted his name, touching the wound and seeing the blood.

The teenager in question never raised his head; instead, he pulled out a long heavy chain from a chest in the wardrobe.

A hook connected the chains to the ground at the bottom of the chest.

"Damien!"

Lisa whispered his name in fear upon seeing the gray chains.

If those chains were placed on her, it would crush her to her death.

"What are you going to do with those?" She hoped it wasn't for her, she backed further away from him.

He didn't mind her. He pulled the chains, and in the next second, clamped them onto his hands and feet, tossing the keys as far as possible.

Another shock for Lisa.

"W—what is going on?" She looked like she was about to cry. "What's wrong with you and why are you in those chains?"

She didn't want to believe Marcos treated his brother like a slave or the fact that Damien might be mentally ill.

"Listen," he finally said, his voice a mile different from his usual voice. "I can't explain much. My head is too foggy to think. Find your way to my brother's room before the clock hits midnight. Lock the door and don't open it for anybody, not even my brother. If you do, you'll be dead."

"What's going on?" She asked, fear wriggling in.

"Once the clock strikes twelve, a moon which appears every three years known as the blood moon will appear. For werewolves, it is deadly as it drives us crazy." He explained, panting. "You won't recognize anyone. Not your brother, your mother, your friends, or even your mates. It's one reason everyone is acting crazy."

"Why didn't anyone tell me this?"

"Would you tell everyone you meet your downfall?" He sarcastically asked before he closed his eyes, a moan escaping his mouth. "I need you to leave! Now!"

His eyes flickered between violet and silver, a roar escaping him.

"Roar!"

His roar sent fear into her heart, her heart pounding. She looked at the time, two minutes left.

She dashed down the halls filled with guards and maids all standing like zombies.

Some held cleaning items, while some, household items. It looked like they were preparing for tomorrow before everything started.

She caught sight of a pendulum clock sitting in the hallway.

11:59 pm.

One minute left. One fucking minute!

She wanted to cry, her heart was already beating faster than a normal person's should.

She still had a long way to go to get to Marcos' room. Isn't this a race to the death?

Another clock she saw, and she cursed for the first time in weeks.

Thirty seconds!

And a panic attack set in.

Thirty seconds was all that was left, what was going to happen to her now?

Vote as always and comment 🥰 very soon I will be doing shout outs, and how do you see this chapter? Do you feel like this author has upgraded ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.5K 62
[Is being Edited.] Silveen, a young Omega who is displaced by her family due to her inability to shift, finds love and settles for it until she expe...
229K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...