Autumn - can't buy me love fa...

By betweenflori

Adeline Tiu is Irene's twin sister who happens to travel a lot that's why she sometimes is not with her famil... More

Autumn

50 6 1
By betweenflori

Adeline Tiu

Twin sister of Irene Tiu and half-sister of Caroline Tiu. Adeline is a responsible yet a spoiled, alcoholic, rebellious and sarcastic girl. She is also very serious when it comes to her family.

Ivan Zhao

Ivan Zhao is Jersey's cousin and only son of the Zhao Family. He is a very alcoholic and rebellious young man, he met Bingo in Binondo years ago which is why they became best of friends with Snoop.

Adeline & Ivan

Author's note:

Hello everyone! As you guys know I am from Philippines, and badly want to write a fanfiction about this series. I hope you guys will like this, I may not be very active but I will do my best to finish this, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
667 91 11
|ONGOING| |ON HOLD| Everyone of our kind is unique but some are rare, very rare. "Can't they stop mischieving?" the neighbour lady screamed at him. "...
10.1K 419 23
Skye williams, a 23 year old beautiful, bold young lady who has an amazing personality to impress people. Her dream is to become a wedding planner ca...