It's all about sex... [Studen...

By Kerry_x

This is a story about a girl called Rosa and a boy called Jai. Rosa is just looking for a good time like any... More

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher]
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fifteen.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four
Its all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty One:
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Epilogue

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three

120K 1K 181
By Kerry_x

-- Jai’s POV --

I stood there waiting. I could hear her walking and slightly humming to herself. Opening the door, she stood there and smiled. Wow. Now that’s what I call a smile. She stood back and let me in. My face tingled where the heat touched my skin. It was winter and snow had fallen.

“Do you want a coffee?” She asked.

“Um… yeah please.” She smiled in response and continued down the hallway. My eyes went straight to her arse. I’m a guy!? She shouldn’t wear such small shorts.

“You can take you’re coat off and hang it on the chair there if to you want.” She pointed to a chair without even looking. I slid it off, and placing it on a chair carefully. Sliding into the same chair, I watched her while she made the drinks. She wasn’t really skinny, but she was skinny. Her breasts and butt made her curvy. And plus her hips were wide. It seemed to create an hour glass figure, which looked amazing. Her blonde hair fell in waves down her shoulders.

She reached up to grab the sugar from the top self and her top rode up an inch. I caught a glimpse of birds. Wait, she has a tattoo? I pondered. She turned towards me holding two plain mugs in her hands. Placing one in front of me, she sat opposite. Taking a sip of it, she smiled at me.

“So what’s this whole meeting this about?” She asked without hesitation.

“I want to get to know my students better.” I answered simply. It was true! I needed to know about them so I could teach them right.

“Oh okay. I thought it was, so you could get into the girls pants.” She leaned back and smiled again. I could feel my eyes narrow.

“I’m not a player infact I’m --”

“I’m only joking, you seem nice enough. So what do you want to know?”

“About your interests, hobbies and what you think of class and university.”

“Well. I don’t want to tell you my interests. Or my hobbies because it has nothing to do with you.” I was a little shocked at his. Everyone who I had talked to had told me what I wanted to know. “And for the class? It’s alright. Little boring at times but y’know. And the university is the best graduate possibilities, which is why I chose it.” She was blunt. I liked it. It was sexy in a way. My mind wandered to when she was eating that muffin in class. I had gotten turned on. Like a little boy. It was really embarrassing. When I was walking away, I could hear her laughing her head off.

She smiled again, leaned forward so I could get a very good view down her top, my mouth watered slightly. I mentally slapped myself.

“So, what university did you go Mr. Robins?” she said my name a little sarcastically.

“Manchester.” She smirked a little at this. Why? “Does that amuse you or something?

“No, it’s just that my parents wanted me to go there so I’m closer to home.” She shrugged.

“Oh, you from there?”

“Yeah. Born and bred, mancunian me.” She winked at that. (AN: That’s what people in England call people who are from Manchester.)

“Which part?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I’m from there too.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Really.” She laughed; I think she was enjoying this.

“You don’t sound like you’re from Manchester.”

She laughed. Like the laugh that I heard the other day “Because I know how to speak. If you want I can sound like it.” She leaned forward more and I looked into her eyes, they we’re sparkling.

“Go on. I dare you.”  She smiled

“Alrighhht then mate.” She drawled. Every bit authentic. “Better?” She said back to her usual tone.

“Okay, I believe you. So why wont you tell me anything about you?”

“Because. I just don’t want anyone to know.”

“What about you’re friends?”

“I don’t have any friends” she shrugged.

“You’ve got to have friends?”

“No, I don’t.” She looked vaguely annoyed.

“Well what do you do in you’re spare time?” I asked. I really had to know. What girl doesn’t have friends?

“Study, watch TV, work out. Go out and get drunk and have sex with randoms. Like any other girl in the world.”

“Surely you go out with friends?”

“Nope. I usually go to have fun. I can’t be doing with any girls moaning and bitching to me about how the guy she is suddenly in love with wont so much as look at her!” her voice went high and squeaky.

“Honestly, I couldn’t stand the girls here in the university. They drive me nuts. Look at how they acted with you, when you first came in?” I remembered. They had swarmed me like there we’re picking over a piece of meat. “I rather not hang around with them.”

Without warning, she jumped up and walked back over to the kitchen counter. Stretching again to grab something out of the higher shelves, I caught glimpse of her tattoo again. It was nice. I would love to see it properly. Without a second warning, she sprang into the air, pulled the tub she was trying to get and landed lightly on her feet.

“You could’ve asked me to get that?”

She looked round and her eyes told me that she had forgotten all about me.

“Oh, I didn’t think about that.” She sat in her chair and took a biscuit from the tin, she offered me one wordlessly. I took one, it was a star with icing and silver sugar balls on the corner. I took a bite.

“Where did you buy these?” They were really tasty.

“I didn’t. I made them.” I raised my eyebrows. I couldn’t imagine her with an apron baking.

“Don’t look at me like that. Just because I don’t seem the type doesn’t mean I don’t bake every now and again!” She snapped.

I was a little shocked. She’s been composed and seemed so what’s the word…elegant?

I looked at the time it was 13:07, wow, almost time. After a few minutes of eating biscuits, she stood up and walked out. I was shocked and didn’t know what to do. After a couple of minutes she came back down dressed in black tights, shorts and a long shirt and a pair of converse to match.

“What? I got to go food shopping.” She shrugged. She sat again and stared at me. I stared back.

“Are we seriously having a staring contest here?” She smiled but didn’t look away. I sighed, pushing myself away from the chair, I grabbed my coat.

“Aw, leaving me so soon?” she said in a childish voice. A grin creeping on her lips.

“I’ve got too, more people to go see. And perhaps actually get to know them” I said a little too forcefully. I thought I might’ve upset her but she smiled

“Yeah, go have fun seeing the rest of the girls in our class. Just don’t bend in front of them. You know how animals get like. They pounce on anything that is shorter than them.” She smiled and walked me to the door. Turning she grabbed her keys and leather jacket from a hook, she followed me. She turned and swept her hair out of her eyes.

“Well, I suppose I’ll see you next week then, Mr Robins.” Turning she went and unlocked the car, climbing in she started and drove off, without a second glance.

Wow. What a funny girl she is.

-- Two days later--

I sighed. I look around the park. It was pure white. The snow had fallen heavily last night. I’m glad I had driven the hours to get back before nightfall to make it back. Otherwise I could’ve been stuck in London. I could see two people in the distance with two children with them. They must’ve been about 5 or 6. A tug on the arm, and looking down I saw a young boy.

I smiled.

“What is it Damon?” I asked.

“Can me and Jenni go and play now?” I looked to my other arm to the young girl on my other side. She looked at her brother and then at me, a grin coming onto her young face.

“Please dad? Can we? Can we?”

“Yes. Go. Just stay where I can see you.” They squealed and ran. It was funny to watch. The snow was deep.

I walked to where the couple were. They smiled brightly at me.

“Are them two yours?”

“Yeah, Damon is the oldest he’s 7 and Jenni is 6.”

They smiled and the two came running over to me.

“Dad!!! Damon’s being mean! He keeps pushing me over!”

“Damon! What have I told you about being nice to your sister!?”

The couple was laughing “Why don’t our kids play with yours? We have a boy and girl too? Shouldn’t be that many fights then.”

“Yeah okay” I smiled. These people are lifesavers!

The woman sucked in a deep breath “Olli! Hayden! Get your cute backsides over here!” The two children near the swings ran over.

“Whattt mom?” The little boy whined.

“Oliver Jonnes. What have I told you about whining?” the woman scolded.

“Sorry mom,” the boy mumbles and shuffled his feet.

“Anyway, this man has said that you and Hayden can play with his son and daughter.”

“But mom! I don’t want to play with a sissy boy!” With that Damon moved forward and before I could pull him back, he pushed Oliver to the ground. We all kind of stood still for a few seconds. Then Oliver stood up and tackled Damon.

“Okay mom! I like him!”

I watched at Jenni walked shyly to Hayden and held out her doll. I watched as Hayden took it and said “Do you want to play house?” Jenni’s face lit up and nodded enthusiastically, holding onto each others hands then walked off to play.

“Wow. If only adults could make friends that easily!” I said.

The couple smiled and introduced themselves

“I’m Katie and this is my husband Thomas.”

“I’m Jai Robins. Nice to meet you” I shook each of their hands. They invited me to sit down with them.

“So Jai, what do you do for a living?”

 “I’ve just started teaching at London University, I teach --”

“Oh! Our eldest daughter goes there! She’s meeting us here” she glanced at her watch. “Infact she should be here any minute now.” And with that the woman squealed and jumped up and waved madly. I turned and who do I see? Of course, Rosa Jonnes.

“Rosa! I’m so happy you’re here!” Katie shouted and pulled her into a hug. Rosa looked a little shocked but she wrapped her arms round the older woman and smiled warmly at her dad. She wore the same leather jacket combined with black jeans, military boots, a really thick looking scarf and a hat to match.

She was released and Thomas pulled her into an embrace.

“Hi daddy.” She whispered and buried her face in his chest. It was clear to see that Rosa was closer to her dad than her mom.

“Where are the twins?” she asked, looking for them.

“Playing with this nice gentleman’s kids.” Katie then gestured to me. I saw her eyes widen for a fraction of a second.

She held her hand out

“Nice to meet you...” What is she up too?

“Hi.” I shook her hand.

She went deathly still. Her hand still in mind.
She started to mouth something. 5.
I was confused. 4.

3

2

1

With out a second hesitation she spun round and started running. I heard screaming from in front of her. I look around her and saw her brother and sister running for their lives.

Katie and Thomas were just laughing. Like tears rolling down their faces laughing.

“She does this every time she comes home. The twins will try to sneak behind her and then she’ll run after them until she catches them.”

I watched as she ran faster and caught Hayden in a bear hug. The young girl wrapped her arms round her sister and hugged her tightly. With that Rosa placed the girl down and started running again. Her brother had a good head start but that didn’t stop her from closing the distance with her longer legs. I watched as she scooped him up, placed him on her back and jogged back to us. I could see Oliver chatting away in her ear.

Damon started tugging on my arm again.

“Dad? Who is that lady?”

“That’s Oliver’s big sister Rosa.” I replied simply.

“She’s very pretty.” I looked down and Damon was looking at her dreamily. Oh no. Not his first crush. He ran over to Rosa and stood directly in front of her. Holding his hand out he said proudly

“Hi! My name is Damon Robins. Nice to meet you.” Rose chuckled, bent down a little and replied

“Hello Damon, my name is Rosa Jonnes. Nice to meet you too.” She shook his hand. He turned round a huge grin on his face. Yes. He does have a crush.

I stayed with the family for a few hours. Damon wouldn’t leave Rosa alone. He was next to her now; he’s been pestering her with questions every few minutes. Katie and Thomas have been chattering to me and Hayden, Jenni and Oliver were at the swings playing.

“Rosa, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No Damon, I don’t. Why?”

Damon shuffled his feet in the snow “I was just wondering if… you’ll be my girlfriend?”

I chocked on my coffee, spraying it everywhere. The ground was stained with the brown liquid. Rosa chuckled.

“No Damon, I can’t. I’m a bit too old for you. Wait till your 18 and then we’ll talk okay?”

“Okay Rosa.” He beamed.

“Why don’t you go play with the twins and your sister?”

“Okay.” And ran towards the swings, Katie laughed.

“Looks like you have an admirer” her mom nudged her shoulder gently. She laughed, and shook her head. Her phone buzzed, opening the message she frowned.

“What’s up Rosa?” Thomas asked.

“Nothing, it’s just some guy I met at a party last week, I got a little drunk and ended up giving my number to him. Now he won’t leave me alone.” She pulled a face.

Her dad shook his head and sighed.

“Rosa, I really wish you would be more careful.”

“Dad, please don’t give me a lecture. I had one too many. I’m 18; please don’t treat me like I’m the twin’s age.”

“I’m not. I just want you to be careful. You can never trust anyone you’ve just met. You know that.” Rosa just sighed and didn’t say anything, just lay her head on her dad’s shoulder and patted his knee.

“Hey, I know.” Katie started “Why don’t you and the children come to ours for a bit? And they can play in the den?”

“Yeah, okay. One minute let me just ring their mom and see what time I should have them home.”

I pulled out my mobile, walking away slightly, I scrolled down to the so familiar number. Pressing the button, I held the phone to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hey it’s just me.”

“Hi Jai, what time are you bringing the kids home?”

“That was what I was ringing you about. I’m at the park and I’ve ran into one of my students and her family. They have twins the same age and Damon and they’ve really hit it off. And they’ve just invited us round for a bit. I’ve said yes seeing as they’ve been so nice. What time are we having dinner?” Katie then stepped towards me and said

“If you want, you’re wife can come to ours and you can have tea at ours and saves her cooking?”

“Did you hear that Claire? They said you could meet us and we’ll have dinner at theirs? Saves you cooking?”

“I’m not sure Jai; I don’t know these people and they invited you. I’ll stay at home.”

“No Clare. C’mon, how will you ever know them if you don’t meet them? I’ll come and pick you up?”

“Fine Jai. But I swear, if they don’t like me or I don’t like them you’re head will be on a platter.” I could almost hear the smile on her face. I closed the phone and walked back over.

“Well my wife said she would love too, but I have to go pick her up, so I’ll be about an hour or so?”

“Yeah that’s okay. Give me a chance to clean the house up a little.” Katie said.  With that we parted ways, promising too be there in an hour.

-- Rosa’s POV --

I still couldn’t believe I saw Jai Robins at the park. He was pretending not to know me, so why should I say that we did? Stupid man. Turns out he’s married. I wonder why he hadn’t mentioned it when he did that little introduction in class. Oh well. I was sat on my bed relaxing. Today’s dinner was going to be full, we have my family, Robin’s kids and wife and Scott and his parents. That’s twelve people around one table. Seriously?! I just hoped my mom had enough food. I sighed and looked at the box in my hands, suppose it’s time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2K 47
I'm Scarlet Rose Brooks, a girl who never intended nor expected to fall inlove with a guy who's beyond my expectations. I've been in love with my bes...
5.4K 1.3K 25
'You don't even know me,' He shrugged. 'I feel like I do.' 'True, I feel the same way. I don't know, like a pull... What was your name in hig...
1.2M 18.3K 37
Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11th Grade now after not attending school...
1.6M 101K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...