nepo baby|chris sturniolo

By 33honeyjones

matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christo... More

―୨୧⋆ ˚ 000. introduction
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 001. oh brother i can fight
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 002. his name is christopher
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 003. date me already
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 004. why would i reject you?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 005. triplets and nepo babies interacting again?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 006. oh
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 007. tell me something about you that no one knows
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 008. wanna ft?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 009. daisy and deer
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 010. chrilly flirting in the comments again
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 011. are you nervous?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 012. she's a lot more happier since she met you
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 013. the city looks so peaceful from here
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 014. are you serious?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 015. he's deadly afraid that harry styles will beat his mf ass
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 016. something personal
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 017. chris really likes you
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 018. bambi
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 019. rumors
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 020. baby
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 021. this is nick, matt and chris
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 022. what's stopping us?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 023. older, wiser and hotter than ever
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 024. tattoos and late night walks
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 025. who is freddie?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 026. the secret is out
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 027. toast to all-american bitch and also to being in love
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 028. my girl
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 029. mr and mrs "we're not dating"
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 030. this time harry styles might actually beat his ass
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 032. that's what she gets for cheating
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 033. i miss matt and nick
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 034. yellow sundress
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 035. you're okay
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 036. please
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 037. mr attitude
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 038. mastermind
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 039. red sweater
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 040. i thought you knew
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 041. so clueless
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 042. daddy's home
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 043. sunflowers
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 044. good morning campers
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 045. one last time
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 046. my best friend
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 047. dawgs
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 048. i've been planning something
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 049. in love
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 050. welcome to the final show

―୨୧⋆ ˚ 031. what happened in new york?

2.2K 98 23
By 33honeyjones

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter thirty-one
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

ivy was furious. not even angry. literally furious. if she was in a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears right now.

when she talked to freddie on the phone yesterday after leaving matilda's house and found out how chris reacted to his message, she felt real female rage.

oh, he should be so afraid of her now.

what's worse is that tilly has really hit rock bottom. she didn't tell anyone, so it was only in the morning that they found out from taylor that she had gone to her own apartment in los angeles and hadn't talked to anyone, not even to her parents. she went to an apartment where she rarely stayed because she much preferred her family home. that meant it was very bad.

it was obvious that her friends were worried because they knew well that matilda never wanted to burden anyone with her problems, so she distanced herself.

unfortunately for chris, ivy was supposed to meet matt that day. so to put it simply, chris will be fucked when ivy even crosses the threshold of his house.

haha, ivy and matt hanging out. alone. we missed a chapter or two.

"matt, i swear to god i will kill him" ivy said to matt while she was talking to him on facetime.

"calm down and try not to crash ya car, sweetheart" matt chuckled even though he knew that she was one hundred percent serious about it.

"you know who almost crashed her car recently? my best friend matilda because your brother is a bitch. so don't tell me to calm down sweetheart" evangeline mocked his accent and sighed as she turned onto a well-known los angeles street.

"you have my full consent to talk to him about it. just calmly" matt smiled slightly under his breath despite everything. in this whole terrible situation he couldn't help himself but wonder how on earth he managed to attract the attention of someone like ivy "with no violence involved"

ivy didn't let herself be fooled. if she was in euphoria, nate jacobs would have been six feet under a long time ago. matt and ivy were a duo of complete opposites. a quiet and calm boy and a talkative and confident girl "see you in a minute matty, bye" she blew a kiss into the phone "chris should hide" she added and hung up.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"quick question, are you fucking stupid christopher?" ivy asked calmly. just like matt said "i'm so serious right now so better answer me"

"what?" the boy asked clueless because he had no idea what else he could have done other than what was obvious.

"matthew, i'm going to kill your brother" ivy turned to the brunette who was standing behind her.

why was he standing behind her? oh, just in case she was serious about her threats.

nick just looked at it all in amazement. connie had already told him several times that ivy could be dangerous when she was mad, but this was the first time he had witnessed it firsthand. and she wasn't just angry, she was full of rage that built up during the last three days.

"stop acting stupid and tell me if you even use your brain at all" the girl sighed ostentatiously and continued her scolding at the youngest brother "i understand that this photo looks suspicious but how the fuck do you decide that freddie is fucking ridiculous when he tries to tell you the real story?"

"ivy, please don't interfere in something that doesn't concern you. it's a matter between the three of us and none of your business" chris looked at the brunette who looked like she was about to seriously hit him.

"i shouldn't interfere? it's none of my business? matt, hold me or i'll really knock his teeth out" ivy hissed "me and connie were the ones who sat with her for the last three days while she cried non-stop, so i think, chrissy, that have the right to express my opinion"

"for three days?" he asked in shock. he knew he hurt her, but he didn't expect she was hurting that much.

"well, imagine this" ivy replied ironically "and now freddie is with her so maybe accuse her of cheating on you again. i dare you, just fucking try"

chris didn't know what to answer. he knew that evangeline was right. well, what could he do now? the damage was already done and he didn't want to trigger her even more.

he really wanted to talk to her. he had to talk to her. but he didn't even know how to start or approach it.

"you have no idea what shit you accused her of because you saw some out-of-context photo. a photo on a fucking teatalk where they love to hate her whenever they get the chance"

"i fucked up, okay?"

"i don't fucking care" the girl wanted to slap him so badly "plus you're taking it out on freddie who tried to explain it all to you. you have no fucking idea how much he helped tilly. if it weren't for him in new york then, i don't even know what would-" the girl cut off her sentence because she suddenly understood what her statement was trying to achieve.

"wait, what?" chris' eyes widened "what happened in new york?"

ivy remained silent. she couldn't tell him directly "ivy, what happened in new york?" the girl hesitantly raised her left hand and slightly pointed to her wrist "guess the fuck. i'm done matty, i think we can go now" she turned to the middle brother who immediately nodded and started putting on his jacket.

and then it hit chris that he had fucked up even more than he expected. and he really took out his anger on the wrong person.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

liked by bernieboy, poisonivy and 6,282 others
frednotjames how about this teatalk?

user so iconic of him
user he truly knows how to address this drama
frednotjames i am the drama

poisonivy smoke sesh with matty and freddie
conniebaby let's facetime
frednotjames yes pls

solohomonick #matildastyles and #freddiedeam smoking while haters are typing their little fingers away
frednotjames @ teatalk next caption for y'all

user is that matilda?

bernieboy put a shirt on
frednotjames okay dad

user oh im getting deja vu rn
user early chrilly days and facetime calls😪

user freddie is so hot

user not those bitches mentioning chrilly when it's so obvious that it's over
user i just know the had a huge ass fight because of that pictures

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

the roof of the apartment complex where tilly lived was not entirely accessible to the residents. but despite everything, the girl went out there quite often when she spent time in her apartment.

her and freddie sat on the roof of the building, taking in the view of the city skyline. it was a clear night, even with los angeles pollution, the stars were shimmering brightly in the sky, and for a moment, matilda felt at peace.

"i can't believe we're getting high on a random wednesday night" freddie smiled broadly as he lit up a joint "it's giving our london 2020 era"

"yeah" matilda also smiled. a nice change from crying for the last few days "sixteen-year-old me on the roof and my dad shouting at us because we made the whole studio stink of weed"

"and that was the first time i smoked with harry" freddie chuckled as he took a drag of joint with pink rolling paper.

"come on, puff puff and pass it" tilly said and looked up at the boy who still held the lit joint in his hand.

"matty" he began to talk because he knew that matilda felt broken and empty, like all the emotions had been drained from her body. it had been three days since her fight with chris, and she couldn't shake the feeling of heartbreak and pain that had taken over her "maybe we shouldn't smoke, i can put it out and we'll just go to sleep"

"i'm so fucking numb freddie, i don't feel anything" tills took a puff and handed it back to him "and i miss chris" as she exhaled, matilda felt the tension in her shoulders relax, and for a moment, she felt like everything was going to be okay "so let's not put it out"

it had been a rough couple of days since her fight with chris. the fight between them that resulted in no contact. and even though she had been hurt, matilda couldn't help but miss him.

"maybe you should forget about him and move on" freddie looked into her sad eyes "you look so tired babe"

as they passed the joint back and forth, matilda and freddie talked "you know i can't" she sighed once again, with tiredness in her voice "i can't just cut them out of my life. not when ivy and connie are happy with matt and nick"

"be selfish for once and think about what's best for you, people pleasing is not okay"

"good thing that i'm a pathological people pleaser" matilda rested her head on his shoulder as he sat next to her and together they looked at the dark streets of los angeles lit by hundreds of cars, hundreds of people with their own problems and struggles "it's not that easy fred"

"you're the strongest girl i know" freddie smiled softly at the brunette "you know after new york i was so scared that you were going to lose your spark, but matty, you never did. so don't let some insecure loser take it from you"

"to be honest, i'm the one who feel like an insecure loser right now"

"that's bullshit" freddie chuckled because suddenly he remembered something he had to tell "ivy almost killed chris today"

"what?"

"you know that i texted him?" he asked and the girl nodded slightly "well, ivy got mad at him for responding like a fucking child so she went and talked with him"

"oh" tilly smiled because she knew that angry ivy was no joke "is he alive though?"

"yeah but matthew was afraid he would have to hold her so she wouldn't hit him"

"she's crazy"

"that's why we love her"

"facts" matilda looked at freddie "i kinda wanna write a song right now"

"then let's do it"

as they talked, matilda felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. the pain was still there, but it felt a little bit lighter now. she knew that she had to keep moving forward, even if it was one small step at a time.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

hey siri play the spins by mac miller because i just graduated high school!!!
but that means that my final exams start around next week so pls don't be mad if i don't post a chapter(i'll try my best to post on schedule🤞🏻🤞🏻)
also i'm sorry for publishing it for the second time but i totally forgot to edit the instagram part of this chapter😭😭
thank you so much for reading🩷🩷

-honey💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.6K 33
▌ 愚か者の金 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ❛ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❜ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃 ✩ ❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, ...
130K 4.8K 31
❝ why are you laughing? we're literally fucked. ❞ ❝ it's just funny how you thought we wouldn't get caught. ❞ a three-time grammy winner and a rising...
1M 28.4K 39
i want you, bless my soul, and i ain't gotta tell him, i think he 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . if there is anything an influencer w...
183K 3.3K 37
IN WHICH Matt Sturniolo leaks his celebrity crush on a YouTube video, not knowing that girl would be watching grinning ear to ear ✧.* "have i known...