Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 152

1.8K 80 35
By bts_taekook34

Everyone looked outside the window and discovered that there were reporters armed with cameras guarding right outside the room.

Jimin raised his voice in anger. “jennie, you’re too much! Did you have to inform the reporters about your agreement with tae?”

“taehyung is an extremely poor student. Although his grades are terrible, he is still jungkook's fiancée.” jennie harrumphed coldly. “he is supposed to kneel to me in front of jungkook. With jungkook's power and status... if he tries to interfere and to stop him from kneeling... that is why I invited the media to act as my witness. This way, he won’t be able to escape from fulfilling his agreement!”

If this had been in the past, she wouldn’t have invited the reporters so openly. But right now...

Ever since her video with jaewon was exposed, she had completely severed ties with the position of Madam Jeon. She was no longer bothered about doing things so openly.

As of now, her only goal was to thoroughly ruin taehyung!

“It’s fine, chim.” taehyung smiled at jimin. “There’s no way to run away from it if I’ve really lost. Let jennie do as she pleases.”

It was good that the reporters were here. As of now, it wasn’t certain who the unlucky one was.

“Alright, quieten down everybody!” Headmaster ji's expression was stern. “Right now, I’ll announce the first place. It’s Kim... cough, cough!”

The headmaster suddenly fell into a coughing fit and could not continue his words.

When jennie heard the surname, she immediately smiled arrogantly and shot taehyung a look of disdain.

All the students in class also felt that the results were fixed. They all shot looks of sympathy at taehyung.

After all, taehyung wasn’t the only person losing face. If the future Madam Jeon knelt down to someone else, the entire Jeon family’s face would be thrown away.

Even eunwoo could not control the urge to send taehyung a message:

[I told you not to marry into the Jeon family and to be my boyfriend instead. Now that you’ve thrown the Jeon family’s face away, you’ll be chased out of the Jeon family. Things will be much harder to handle then. But that’s alright. After everything ends, I’ll accept you.]

The examinations had concluded and everyone had returned to their original seats.

Eunwoo was seated right by taehyung's side.

Taehyung lowered his head to read the message and turned to look at eunwoo.

His head was lowered as though this matter was completely unrelated to him.

Suho openly flattered jennie. “Regardless of how jennie has fallen from grace, she is still one of SNU's top performing students. Competing with her is akin to asking for death. Taehyung, you better kneel down properly later.”

Jennie lifted her chin. “No matter what happens, I’ll always have the ability to crush taehyung beneath my feet!”

“Cough... I have a bit of a flu.” changwoo cleared his throat and raised his voice again. “I’ll continue. The first place belongs to Kim taehyung!”

“What?” jennie's arrogant smile froze. “How could that be? There’s no way this could have happened!”

“Wow! It’s actually taehyung!” The students were dumbstruck.

They turned to taehyung in disbelief and saw that he appeared indifferent. They weren’t certain if he was too composed, or if he was similarly overwhelmed by his own results.

Even eunwoo shot taehyung with a look of surprise.

“My Dear, you’re amazing.” jimin gave taehyung a thumb-up.

“Headmaster ji, did you read wrongly?” After processing her shock, jennie returned to herself and demanded loudly. “I performed very well in this examination. It’s impossible that I don’t have a good score. Taehyung is the worst performing student in the entire school. How could he achieve the first place?”

Headmaster ji responded firmly. “I did not read wrongly. This is precisely what is written here. Student jennie, you do have a ranking. You are ranked fourth in the entire school this time. You did very well. Please keep up the good work.”

“Who wants to be in fourth place? What I want is the first place! I want to perform better than taehyung, I want him to lose!” jennie shrieked.

Her expression was somewhat crazy as though she had lost her mind.

The cameramen in the hallway were recording all of this. One of the reporters on the side urged his associate. “Capture jennie's expression. We’ll show the audience that she lost her rationality after suffering from the shock.”

jennie clearly heard these words. She glared at them in anger. “I didn’t ask you here to take footage of my humiliation. You’re not allowed to record anymore!”

The reporter had not received jennie's money. She responded seriously. “I was invited here to collect material for my news report. I am only recording the truth. Miss kim, there’s no need for you to be upset.”

Jennie was stifled with anger.

She turned to changwoo in defiance. “Headmaster ji, the entire school knows that taehyung is terrible at studying. How could he have gotten first place? Could it be that even the school is trying to protect taehyung? Did you guys help him out with his grades?”

Although all the students had similar thoughts, this matter was unrelated to them and they did not wish to lose their face with the cameras recording.

Changwoo's expression turned heavy.

He criticised her sternly. “Student jennie, I understand that you are struggling to accept this. However, you cannot smear our school’s reputation. For the examination this time, everyone’s seats were at a proper distance. Moreover, the entire examination process was recorded. Even the names on the papers were covered. The teachers were also recorded while marking the papers. They fairly gave every student their grades before taking off the tape to see the student’s name. SNU would never help a student to cheat. I was also surprised to see that taehyung has achieved first place. For this matter, I even checked the surveillance cameras records of the event. I saw that throughout the entire process, his eyes never left his paper. He also submitted his work the moment he was done.”

“Couldn’t you guys have leaked the questions beforehand?” jennie demanded.

Changwoo reprimanded her in anger. “That’s even less possible. The questions were written right before the examinations and the teachers were also filmed as they did so. The moment the papers were printed, they were immediately sealed and sent to the venue. There wasn’t any time to leak the questions even if we wanted to. Due to the attention we received from the public, the school took this matter very seriously. Jennie, if you still have doubts, we will allow you to check the surveillance cameras records.”

Jennie's complexion alternated between turning green and pale. She could not accept this result at all.

Taehyung finally spoke up. “jennie, I know that you have difficulty accepting this. The truth is, even before I made this agreement with you, I had been working very hard to improve my performance. I did this for the sake of becoming a better student. Even though my grades were very poor in the past, that doesn’t mean I cannot improve. Similarly, though your grades were very good, it doesn’t mean you won’t fall behind. You’ve been so focused on outperforming me that your intentions turned inappropriate. You say, isn’t it only right that you lost?”

he would never admit that he knew all the questions based on his memories from his past life.

“That’s right.” jimin also mocked her. “jennie's thoughts are inappropriate. She hasn’t only been thinking of outperforming taehyung. She even ran off to sleep with other men outside. Her life is so exciting. How could she have spent any time studying?”

“Indeed. It would be weird if a slut like her did not lose,” eunwoo responded.

Suddenly, all students felt that this logic actually made sense.

After all, taehyung's outstanding performance was actually already revealed when he previously outperformed eunwoo and jennie in French class.

It was logical for him to win again.

“jennie, honestly speaking, I was seated right by taehyung's side during the examination and I made sure to watch carefully to see if he would cheat. But the answer is ‘no’. I originally wanted to laugh at him, but I found out that he is actually a good student...”

“It seems like the title of SNU's ‘star student’ will no longer be jennie's. Instead, it will now belong to taehyung.”

“jennie, everyone knows that this examination was carried out fairly. You should accept it if you’ve lost. The sight of you refusing to accept your loss is frankly too ugly!”

The students began to roll their eyes at jennie and expressed their disdain.

Even Headmaster ji spoke up in a heavy voice. “jennie, as responsible humans, we should always treat our opponents with respect, so that we may comfortably greet them once more in the future. You backed taehyung into a corner and boasted about your abilities to the hilt. You went too far this time.”

Jennie's complexion was as pale as a sheet of paper. She glared at taehyung hatefully and stood up to leave.

“She’s leaving just like that?” jimin spoke up in anger. “She lost and she hasn’t even knelt to tae in front of jungkook.”

“Don’t worry.” taehyung stood up as well. “Headmaster ji, I would like to take a leave today.”

“Approved.” changwoo waved his hand.

Taehyung followed her out of the classroom. As he passed by the hallway, he spoke in a casual manner. “Dear reporter friends, since jennie was the one who invited you guys here, you can’t let her down.”

“That makes sense.” The reporters and the cameramen rushed to keep up with them.

Jennie knew that things were bad. Her footsteps grew increasingly hurried.

The students in class poked their heads out of the windows hoping to watch the continuation. This was much more interesting than their lesson.

...

In a luxury, business-use car parked by the SNu's entrance, jungkook sat on the imported leather seats with a glass of red wine on the coffee table before him.

He tasted it slowly. Even the way he held the glass was extremely graceful.

Namjoon stood outside the window to report. “Young Master, the results for SNU's Year 2 students have been released. Mr. Kim has ranked first in the entire school.”

When namjoon first received the results, his jaw nearly fell off in shock.

Jungkook knew very well that this was taehyung's own achievement.

This was because he previously instructed him not to help or intervene. He had wanted to rely on his own abilities.

Although he had felt that he couldn’t win, he had been helpless against his pleading and could only give into him.

He had planned to deal with jennie after taehyung lost, but he had given him a surprise instead.

It turns out that his taehyung was so outstanding. He had performed the best in his entire school year.

“Where’s jennie?” jungkook felt disgusted at the mention of this woman.

However, the agreement between taehyung and the whore needed to be carried out.

Namjoon pointed at jennie, who was running out of the school gates. “There.”

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and bodyguard hoseok, who was waiting by the side, immediately stepped forward. He caught jennie by the wrist and dragged her back.

“Let go of me!” jennie struggled to escape but her efforts were futile.

taehyung stepped out of the school gates soon. A group of reporters and cameramen followed behind him.

Jungkook previously sent people to understand the situation inside the school. He knew that these reporters were invited by jennie.

His sharp gaze landed on jennie. “You even invited the media to humiliate taehyung?”

“CEO Jeon, I...” jennie bit down on her bottom lip.

She had no way of arguing out of this.

“jungkook, why are you here?” taehyung asked.

“No matter who won or lost between the two of you, the agreement should be fulfilled.” jungkook appeared as though he did not know about the result.

The Jeon family’s status and power were extraordinary. If taehyung had lost, he would not have minded carrying out some underhanded tricks. But if his own man won, he would not allow anyone to criticise them for bullying jennie.

Some people enjoyed pretending to be speaking out in the name of justice. This was most suitable for this situation.

A reporter spoke up in excitement. “CEO Jeon, jennie was the one who lost.”

Jennie looked at jungkook with a pitiful expression. “CEO Jeon, I was simply joking around with my third brother . Even if his grades are better than me, this was only a joke. There shouldn’t be a need for me to kneel down.”

She had admired jungkook since she was young. Kneeling down before taehyung, the person she looked down on the most, while her idol was watching would be worse than killing her!

Jungkook lifted his brows. “If taehyung had lost, would you have let him off?”

“I...” jennie wanted to lie, but was cut off by taehyung. “Of course not. The agreement was made between the two of us. She has already invited reporters to capture the sight of my humiliation. How could she possibly have let me off? Jennie, please fulfill the agreement.”

“The agreement was made in front of me.” jungkook's voice was as cold as ice. “Since I had agreed to act as a witness, I will not allow either of you to go back on your words.”

This meant that if jennie did not carry out her promise, she would be offending him.

The consequences of offending jungkook...

No one had the ability to withstand it.

Jennie's complexion was even worse than that of a corpse. She saw that a crowd was gathering around them. There were schoolmates and passerbys...

She bit her bottom lip and knew that there was no use convincing jungkook.

She turned to taehyung pitifully. “Third brother , let’s forget about the agreement. I was wrong...”

The cameras were still recording the entire scene. Taehyung also put on a similarly upset expression. “jennie, if, for even a moment, you had thoughts about letting me off, I would have given in. But you backed me into a corner, inviting all these reporters and acting as if you were ready to crush me beneath your feet. You and Mom have cheated over a billion dollars from the JJK empire. After that incident, I begged jungkook to let the both of you off. When you pretended to be jungkook's fiancée, I begged him again on your behalf. Even when the both of you came up with a fake accident to claim that I was unfilial,
I still asked jungkook to forgive both of you... Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me thrice... I will no longer take our relationship into account.”

“You never once begged him on our behalf!” jennie criticised him mercilessly.

Her expression was fierce. “Otherwise, I wouldn’t be in such a sorry state!”

Compared to her loss of control, taehyung appeared composed. “What do you mean by ‘sorry state’? You’re living well and are standing here unharmed. If I didn’t beg him on your behalf, wouldn’t you be reflecting on your deeds in prison right now?”

“jennie, you should just kneel down. Accept your loss gracefully. You were the one who tagged taehyung in the school forum and asked him to wait to kneel in front of you.” One of the schoolmates mocked her. “Now that you’ve lost, you can’t run away from your responsibility.”

“Indeed. Mistakes shouldn’t be endured more than once. If someone like you doesn’t kneel, there’ll be no more right and wrong in this world!” One of the passers-by spoke up and everyone began expressing their agreement.

“jennie, hurry up and kneel! Kneel!” All the people surrounding them began shouting at her.

Jennie watched jungkook's graceful and noble figure with dazed eyes. She then turned to the crowd who was backing her into the corner. Their looks of disdain...

She recalled the video of her and jaewon that was exposed. To think that now she had even lost publicly to taehyung.

Her rage and frustration took over her and the pressure caused her feet to weaken. She fell on her knees before taehyung.

Click, click, click!

The reporters and passers-by frantically began taking photos of jennie kneeling before taehyung.

One of the passers-by spoke up. “Miss Kim , according to your agreement with taehyung, you still have to address him as ‘Grandmother’!”

“Hurry up!” Several passers-by shouted at her once more.

Jennie was thoroughly humiliated. At this stage, addressing taehyung as her grandmother wouldn’t make much difference. She cried out in tears. “Grandmother!”

The humiliation left her wishing that she could burrow into a hole and escape their eyes.

She took in the disdain and hatred in their gaze and felt ashamed to the point of wanting to die!

Who didn’t know how to pretend to be a good person?

Taehyung appeared to snap out of his daze as he rushed to help jennie up. “I was just thinking of letting our agreement go. Aiya, Second Sister, why did you actually kneel? I really can’t accept you addressing me as ‘Grandmother’. Stand up, please stand up!”

Jennie gritted her teeth in anger. She rushed to stand up and glared at taehyung. “I’ve already knelt and called you ‘Grandmother’. Stop acting, you hypocrite!”

“My second sister, jennie, has always been arrogant. I had thought that, no matter what, she would never kneel. The moment she knelt down, I was really dumbstruck.” taehyung explained to everyone. “Since she believes that I’m a hypocrite, in that case, I will accept her kneel and also her addressal to me as ‘Grandmother’. After all, this is what she should be doing.”

“Isn’t it? Only those who accept their losses gracefully are worthy of admiration.”

“jennie definitely did not expect a genius like herself to lose to the worst performing student. She miscalculated...” Whispers could be heard all around them.

Jennie felt the urge to rush forward and slap taehyung. Unfortunately, they were surrounded by jungkook's bodyguards. Hence, she did not have the guts to do it.

She clenched her fists tightly and glared at taehyung hatefully.

This slut was still using the facial cream which she had tampered with. Soon, he would be thoroughly disfigured!

She would return a thousand times the amount of humiliation she received today when taehyung would finally be ugly!

The blow jennie had suffered was too big. She staggered and rushed to leave the place hastily.

Jungkook's icy cold gaze did not land on jennie even once. This was because he found her too dirty to look at.

Taehyung boarded the business-use car and sat next to jungkook.

The door was closed and the car drove steadily out of the school. The crowd that had gathered finally dispersed as well.

Jungkook stretched his arm out to hold taehyung's shoulder.

He glanced at the few passers-by who had reacted especially strongly earlier before turning to the man in his arms with admiration in his eyes. “You’ve improved. You finally know how to hire a few ‘street actors’ to create the appropriate atmosphere.”

“You noticed?” taehyung stuck his tongue out mischievously.

The few people who had demanded jennei to kneel down loudly earlier were hired by him.

Some words were not suitable for him to say.

After all, he was still a student. It wouldn’t be good if the audience felt that he was forcing his own sister. However, there was no problem in borrowing a few ‘passers-by’ to speak up for him .

“I really can’t hide anything from you.” he leaned against jungkook's firm and broad shoulders.

he tapped on his phone and quickly found that photos of the earlier incident had spread across the internet.

Jennie's name was in the headlines of most media websites and even the school forum.

The comment sections were also filled with criticism against jennie.

It wasn’t possible for everyone to be biased towards him. There would always be some naysayers. However... he could barely find any.

He suddenly understood. “jungkook, you hired ghostwriters to ensure that the media would only write articles that would benefit me, didn’t you?”

Jungkook caressed his soft, long hair gently. His cold, heavy voice was filled with doting. “Clever.”

Taehyung asked. “What if I had lost?”

A hint of gentleness appeared in his gaze. “Nonetheless, they would only write articles that benefit you. As for jennie, I have countless methods to make her give up on her agreement with you.”

“For example?”

“Making her ‘disappear’. The murderer would have been jaewon. What do you think of this idea?”

“It is a good idea. But since I’ve won, I don’t wish to get your hands dirty.” he took the initiative to wrap his arms around his waist and continued gloomily. “jungkook, let me resolve my own problems by myself.”

After experiencing one life, he felt that he could not always depend on him. He needed to learn to stand on his own two feet.

“Alright.” He would stay behind him , or in front of him, when necessary and continue protecting him.

Right then, taehyung received a voice message from jimin:

[My dear, when I saw jennie, that whore, having to kneel down to you despite her earlier arrogance, I truly felt great! You’re amazing!]

Taehyung responded with a voice message as well: [Whatever makes you happy.]

However, jungkook noticed a hint of indulgence in taehyung's voice. “You seem to treat him very well?”

He began to feel jealous. All of his indulgence ought to only belong to him!

“he treats me very well too.”

“You’re only allowed to treat me well!” His expression was stony as he commanded him tyrannically.

He lifted his brows in amazement. “jungkook, are you jealous? The person who sent me a message earlier was jimin. He’s my classmate and roommate. Most importantly, he’s a just like me!”

“I don’t care.” He repeated himself seriously. “You should only have me in your heart. There shouldn’t be space for anyone!”

He did not dare to defy him openly.

Instead, he patted his firm back gently. “jungkook, jimin is a friend worth having. In my heart, you are definitely the most important person to me. However, we all need some friendships. Besides, he’s the only person aside from you who treats me well.”

He did not dare to bring up, yoongi, as he was afraid that he would be jealous one again.

Jungkook was very satisfied that he did not bring up yoongi. He did not express his disagreement any further. This indicated that he was silently accepting it.

Still, he reminded him. “You should always be wary of other people’s intentions. When it’s inappropriate to be foolish, you have to be smarter than them. Do you understand?”

He nodded obediently like a young child that was being lectured. “Oh.”

The two of them returned to the Jeon Villa and set fire to their main bedroom...

Inside the Kim family’s villa, jennie threw herself into eunji's arms in tears. “Mom, I’m going to kill taehyung! I’m going to kill him!”

Eunji had also seen the photos of her beloved daughter kneeling down to taehyung on the internet. Her expression was filled with rage. “he deserves to die!”

“jennie, didn’t you say that this would be an easy win for you?” hyunwoo reproached her with some resentment. “How did you end up losing to that ugly whore?”

“How would I know that he would improve so quickly? he actually scored the best in the entire school year. Uu...” jennie was in tears. “All my face was thrown away. I can’t show up in school anymore. I don’t have the guts to do so!”

“How can you not attend school?” hyunwoo's expression was stern. “SNU is an excellent school. Most people struggle to even get a place there!”

Eunji glared at hyunwoo before turning to jennie in heartache. “Forget it if you don’t wish to attend school. Take some time to rest at home.”

“Look at you. You’ve completely spoiled her rotten...” hyunwoo said with resentment. “If it weren’t for you, jennie's temper wouldn’t be this bad.”

Riddle of the day
Two boys were born to the same mother at the same time, same day, same month and year. However they are not twin brothers. How can this be?

Bye bye! Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.6K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...
1.4M 97.8K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
47.8K 1.1K 18
Eden Morris she sees someone she thought she'd never see again walk into her aunts bar. Bob Floyd, a friend from years ago, that she never had the ch...