Reborn: to love and revenge (...

Av bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... Mer

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 151

1.5K 73 30
Av bts_taekook34

“Boss, you can’t punish me for this.” hoseok immediately clarified. “This subordinate was only offering a suggestion. Please take it as a joke if you don’t agree.”

Taehyung had intentionally softened his tone earlier and he did not recognise his voice.

Seokjin rubbed his forehead in pain. He was fearful that hoseok would accidentally create some trouble and implicate him.

He wanted to escape, but he had yet to complete the task he came to do.

“CEO Jeon, I don’t care!” taehyung sweetly tugged on jungkook's arm and pointed at hoseok. “I don’t like him! Pluck his head off for me to use as a football!”

Hoseok's eyes immediately widened in astonishment. A hint of rage flashed past his eyes.

He did not expect the man in front of him to be a vixen. “Beautiful, I didn’t offend you, did I?”

Seokjin immediately responded in his mind. ‘You offended him and how.’

Hoseok did not take his words seriously. “Boss is wise and farsighted. He won’t listen to you.”

“Carry out his orders.” jungkook made a gesture with his hands. Two bodyguards immediately stepped in and restrained hoseok.

Hoseok was frightened to the point where he almost wet his pants. “Boss, you can’t treat me like this. Previously, you wanted to end my life for the sake of the ugly taehyung. Right now, for the sake of a beautiful man, you’re once more...”

“Forget it, don’t frighten him.” taehyung finally spoke normally. He glanced at the two bodyguards. “Return to your posts.”

The two bodyguards turned to jungkook in hesitation. After receiving his nod, they politely backed away.

Hoseok released a sigh of relief. “Beautiful, I knew that you would have a good heart. I was almost frightened to death. When I angered taehyung, I had to endure three days of special training and nearly lost my life. I didn’t expect you to only crack a joke with me after I offended you. As expected, you’re much better than that black-hearted taehyung.”

“hoseok, some day, if you ever find yourself dead, remember to sew your lips up so that you can be reincarnated as a mute in your next life.” taehyung reminded him kindly.

“Why?” hoseok struggled to understand this.

seokjin was terrified that he would make the matters even worse. It was clear that CEO Jeon was an emperor who would sacrifice his entire country for the sake of pleasing his lover.

He approached taehyung's side and spoke to him. “Mr. Kim, CEO Jeon instructed me to check if the wound on your palm has fully recovered.”

He intentionally emphasised the word, ‘Mr. Kim’, so as to remind hoseok of his identity.

Hoseok was dazed for a moment.

Both seokjin and him only knew of one ‘Mr. Kim’. It couldn’t possibly be the ugly man he was thinking of, could it?

He turned towards the stunning beauty by Boss’s side. Both his gaze and his attractive figure were especially attractive.

He tried to imagine what he would look like with a layer of medicine on his face...

Wasn’t this taehyung?

Fuck!

How was this possible? How could taehyung be a stunning beauty? There was no way this was happening!

However, no matter how he took him in, especially when he noticed the scar on his palm, he realised that this was absolutely taehyung.

Hoseok instantly suffered ten thousand points of damage. He could not return to himself from the attack!

Hoseok snapped out of his daze and recalled the way he had called tarhyung ugly earlier. He was immediately covered in cold sweat.

Taehyung extended his left palm towards Doctor Kim. The wound had recovered, leaving behind a thin and long scar.

Seokjin was worried that CEO Jeon would be jealous. He quickly put on a pair of gloves to check on his wound. He then used a stethoscope to give him a quick check-up, before concluding. “CEO Jeon, Mr. Kim's hand has fully recovered. His body is also healthy.”

Jungkook nodded slightly and waved his hand.

Seokjin began to turn away.

The moment he turned around, taehyung called out to him.

His voice was clear and bright. “Doctor kim, don’t be in such a hurry to leave. We still have to ‘reminisce about the past’.”

“Mr. Kim, I’m very busy. Let’s reminisce some other time...” seokjin dearly wished that his feet could begin flying.

Jungkook's cold voice came from behind. “Stop right there.”

Seokjin was about to step out of the villa’s door. Now, he could only move his leg back. His signature smile seemed to be especially bitter today. “CEO jeon...”

The imperial decree instructed him to stop. Even if he was beaten to death, he wouldn’t dare to run.

Hoseok glared at him unhappily and whispered. “Brother, you don’t have any loyalty whatsoever. You actually tried to run away without me.”

“Who says I was running? I’m just busy.”

“What could you possibly be busy with? Didn’t we agree to go drinking together tonight?”

“Quiet. Stop tearing down my stage. Are you trying to shorten my life?” seokjin recalled the way hoseok had nearly been shot to death after offending taehyung. The three days of training he had suffered were also worse than death. It was much more frightening than being killed on the spot.

Taehyung smiled dazzlingly and innocently. He made for a stunning sight. “Doctor kim, we haven’t settled our bill yet. A gentleman like you won’t leave his dues unpaid, right?”

“Aiyo.” seokjin took in his gorgeous smile.

Although he was beautiful, he felt his scalp prickling with pain. “Mr. Kim, what debts could be there between us?”

Taehyung kindly reminded him. “I bought so many candies for you that your teeth nearly dropped from the sweetness. You wanted to kill me for it, didn’t you?”

He then leaned into jungkook's arms and whined. “kook, I previously treated Doctor Kim to a meal out of the goodness in my heart. I even paid his bill at ‘the kings’. Yet, he went around telling everyone that I caused him to lose his face...”

Seokjin's expression turned stiff. He glared at hoseok hatefully and whispered. “This is all your fault. Look at this. I knew I wouldn’t be able to escape from this. Would this have happened if you had kept your mouth shut?”

“How could I have known that this beautiful man was taehyung, that ugly...” hoseok was full of regrets. “I thought that he left, and that it was harmless to say those things. Why are you blaming me? If you weren’t trying to snatch from me...”

He noticed jungkook's stern gaze and his heart immediately skipped a beat in fright.

Jungkook asked coldly and heavily. “Snatching what?”

Hoseok trembled in fear.

If Boss found out that both seokjin and he were pursuing taehyung, how were they supposed to hold onto their lives?

“Snatch... snatch...” hoseok was afraid of answering truthfully.

However, he was also afraid that the consequences would be far worse if he lied.

His youthful, rather charming complexion turned pale.

Taehyung understood what jungkook was capable of doing when he was jealous. If he found out that the two idiots had tried to pursue him, they would be doomed to die.

Although seokjin and hoseok always disliked him, he knew from his past life that they were both very loyal to jungkook.

For jungkook's sake, he could not allow them to really die.

Thus, taehyung spoke up. “hoseok and seokjin were fighting to flatter me.”

He wasn’t lying. Instead, he chose to look over the fact that they did so to pursue him.

Hoseok rushed to nod. “Indeed, Boss.”

Jungkook's gaze turned meaningful for a moment but thankfully, he did not pursue the matter further.

hoseok recalled the way he had insulted taehyung earlier. He even said that he wasn’t good enough to be with Boss. Now, he felt regretful to the point of wanting to commit suicide.

He guessed that he would have to suffer another three days of special training.

He wondered if he would be lucky enough to hold onto his life after enduring it once more.

Seokjin took in hoseok's pale complexion and patted him on the shoulder comfortingly.

This was because he knew that hoseok had offended taehyung far more and was doomed to be way more pitiful than he would be.

Hoseok understood the reason behind seokjin's actions. His heart was bitter to the point where it nearly transformed into a bittergourd.

“Doctor kim, I treated you to a meal and bought you sweets out of good intentions. Yet, you distorted my good intentions and turned them into vicious ones. Don’t you feel that you deserve to die?” taehyung asked comfortably.

“I deserve to live.” seokjin knew that there was no way to escape from this misfortune.

As he took in jungkook's dark expression, he offered himself up for punishment. “The death penalty can be lifted, but the penalty for living is difficult to escape. I shall punish myself by forfeiting three months of my salary.”

“Forfeiting your salary...” taehyung harrumphed. “Do you think you’re the servant of an emperor from ancient times?”

Seokjin secretly peeked at jungkook's dark expression. Wasn’t CEO Jeon more frightening than a tyrannical emperor from ancient times? “What does Mr. Kim want then?”

“You should know that I won over thirteen million dollars in a lottery. I don’t need your money.” taehyung responded with a smile., “You can keep your three months of salary. Instead, how about Doctor kim taking a comfortable run around the Jeon Villa thirty times?”

“Thirty laps around the Jeon Villa...” seokjin's pleasant, masculine voice rose by nearly eight pitches. “The Jeon Villa is massive. One lap is more than ten kilometres. Why don’t you just end my life instead?!?”

“Sure.” taehyung nodded. “In that case, I’ll have your life. It’s such a wonderful thing to have one less person who dislikes me in this world.” he, then, turned to the man who was seated leisurely next to him with a smile. “Isn’t that right, kook?”

Jungkook's gaze was filled with love and doting as he turned to him and nodded. “You can have anything you wish for.”

“This is a misunderstanding!” seokjin immediately spoke up. “Everything is a misunderstanding! How could I possibly dislike Mr. Kim? The entire world knows that I, seokjin, love beautiful person the most. Your appearance is comparable to that of a goddess. Although I wouldn’t dare have ideas about you, I’m most definitely fond of you in every possible way.”

“These are two separate matters. I’m the future Madam Jeon, yet you treated my goodwill like poison. If I don’t punish you with thirty laps, I’m afraid you won’t understand who exactly I’m going to marry.”

When jungkook heard this, he immediately wrapped his arm around taehyung's waist and brought him close to him.

He liked it when he spoke in this way. His words indicated that he was his man, and that he was his strongest support.

“Hurry up. Do you wish to die or run thirty laps?” taehyung demanded.

“The latter.” seokjin bitterly shot hoseok a look full of sympathy.

He guessed that this troublemaker would be in an even worse state.

Hoseok's back was covered in cold sweat. He recalled the sharks in the pool, the thousands of bees that had attacked him, and the seemingly infinite amount of snakes in that cave. He really wanted to die!

“Both of you can leave now.” taehyung waved his hand.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief imperceptibly. He was about to leave when seokjin caught hold of him. “Mr. Kim, did you forget to do something?”

Hoseok was about to explode. He asked in rage. “seokjin, what do you mean by this?”

“We’re good brothers. If someone is about to die, we should die together.” seokjin felt that no matter what, he needed to at least have someone accompanying him through the difficult thirty laps.

“You!” hosoek glared at him hatefully.

Unfortunately, seokjin's expression was indifferent.

Taehyung blinked his big eyes innocently. “I didn’t forget anything.”

Seokjin reminded him. “Earlier, hoseok repeatedly emphasised that you are ugly. Aren’t his actions even worse than mine?”

“Earlier, he jungkook for compensation on my behalf. His service outweighs his sins. We’re even now.” taehyung was generous enough in his conduct.

When hoseok heard this, he was deeply moved. He had thought that he was completely doomed, and did not expect taehyung to let him off so easily.

He was ready to let go of the past simply because he had said a few words to help him obtain some compensation.

This indicated that... he actually paid attention to people’s merits.

He peeked at his stunning beauty. His appearance was definitely compatible with Boss’s. Furthermore, it seemed like he had a wonderful character.

He suddenly felt some admiration for his boss’s insight.

Smhe was truly an undiscovered gem. Right now, he shone bright and radiantly in a way that it couldn’t be hidden by anyone or anything.

Seokjin could not accept this. Hoseok's mouth was much more vicious than his, yet he did not suffer any consequences. On the other hand, he had thirty laps to endure on his own...

“hoseok, watch seokjin well. As long as he is still breathing, he will only be allowed ten minutes for every meal and four hours to rest every night. All his remaining time should be spent in running.” jungkook elaborated his order.

“Yes, Sir!” hosoek's response was especially loud and clear. He dragged seokjin out of the building.

The living room was finally quiet again.

Taehyung leaned into jungkook's embrace and asked lovingly. “Didn’t you leave for work? Why did you come back so quickly?”

“I missed you.” The deep longing in his gaze could not be concealed.

The few hours he had endured away from him had felt like days.

He tightened his arms around him. “jungkook...”

He returned his embrace and pressed a doting kiss on his forehead.

The next day, it was Jing SNU's mid-term examinations.

Initially, it should have happened much earlier. However, not every university conducted mid-term examinations. Most universities even had decided to do away with this system.

Thus, SNU had spent some time debating if they needed to do the same. Eventually, they decided to go ahead with the plan of holding the mid-term examinations.

This was also why the examinations were delayed till today.

Jungkook personally drove taehyung to school. “Don’t worry too much about your results. I’m here.”

Taehyung stood next to the window and blew him a kiss. “With your encouragement, I’ll definitely perform well.”

Jungkook received his kiss and his stern complexion turned suspiciously pink. “I’m not encouraging you.”

He smiled.

That was right. He was not encouraging him.

Instead, he stood in front of him and protected him from every possible harm. Even in his past life, he was loving him in his own ways.

Unfortunately, he never knew of this. Worse, he even hated him at the time.

As he took in his charming and stern features, his heart was filled with guilt.

In this life, he wanted to be an independent and capable man even as he enjoyed his love and support.

Jungkook waited for taehyung's figure to disappear before he finally drove away.

Taehyung did not allow him to arrange another bodyguard to follow behind him. It made him far too eye-catching and he could not relax through the day.

Furthermore, almost everyone believed that he was ugly. Even his enemies felt that there was no need to kidnap an ugly man to threaten him with.

Thus, he would not become his weakness until his true appearance was revealed.

As Jennie was still in the midst of carrying out her scheme of tampering with his medicine, taehyung made sure to come to school with a thick layer of medicine on his face. His true appearance could not be seen through it.

The moment he stepped into hus classroom, a group of students gathered around him.

“Aiyo, taehyung, you actually dared to show up today?” his roommate, suho, began mocking him. “After you lose to your second sister, you’ll have to kneel down to her in front of jungkook and address her as your grandmother, won’t you?”

Jimin approached them. Suho, what do you mean by that? Our taetae won’t lose!”

“Enough of that, jimin. Even if you are on good terms with taehyung, it doesn’t change the fact that he is a terrible student. His performance is always at the very bottom of the class. If I recall correctly, he failed miserably during the last semester. He hasn’t even taken the makeup exam for it. If he messes up his midterm examination, according to the SNU's rules, he’ll lose the opportunity to take the makeup examinations.”

The person who spoke up was sungki, who had feelings for jennie.

Despite the scandal between jennie and jaewon, his feelings remained unchanged for her.

For a boy with a simple family background like him, her fall from grace had given him hope for his unrequited feelings.

Perhaps, she would finally direct her gaze toward him?

Jennie came to school early today. After taking her seat, she immediately became the centre of everyone’s attention. She wanted them to see exactly how she planned to step on taehyung.

Sungki peeked at jennie but discovered that she did not even take a single glance at him. He immediately felt a hint of disappointment.

It was true that she was the young lady of a wealthy family. Although the kim Corporation was currently facing financial difficulties, a starving camel was still bigger than a horse.

“How do you know that our tae will do poorly?” jimin glared at sungki.

Before sungki could respond, jennie spoke up. “Third brother, I really have to thank you this time.”

“Oh?” taehyung lifted his brows. “What did I do for a black lotus like you to thank me?”

“Who did you just call a black lotus?” jennie was enraged.

“You.” his response was direct.

Jennie's chest felt hot with anger.

However, she held onto her smile. “I won’t be petty with you. Besides, soon you’ll be kneeling down in jungkook's presence to address me as your grandmother!”

“Tsk, you speak as if you’re certain to win,” taehyung spoke in disdain.

“Hmph, right now, the entire country knows about the agreement we made. It’s difficult even for jungkook to protect you.” jennie responded confidently. “When our examination results are out and you’re kneeling down before me, I’ll let you know exactly why I thanked you.”

Unlike on other days, taehyung had already investigated this matter and discovered that there was an underground betting deal and the kim family had borrowed a large sum of money, betting that jennie would win.

Taehyung guessed that she was thanking him for if he lost, he would be helping the Kim family earn a large sum of money.

“I’m going to win,” taehyung  informed jennie, only to receive snorts of derision from jennie and the entire class.

This was because from a young age, he had never once performed better than jennie.

Although previously in French class, his performance was far beyond what jennie and eunwoo could achieve, in this mid-term examinations, they would be tested in Mandarin, English, Mathematics, French...

All these added up to nine different subjects.

As long as jennie's total score was better than him, she would win.

Thus, no one believed that taehyung could win.

Even jimin's gaze was filled with worry.

Eunwoo entered the classroom at that time. As he passed by taehyung, he whispered. “I’ll try to let you copy my paper later.”

Taehyung was astonished. He had expected eunwoo to mock him and was surprised that he actually offered to help.

Jennie wasn’t certain if eunwoo had feelings for taehyung but she already made preparations for it.

A teacher from another class stepped into the classroom and stood on the lecturer’s podium. “The mid-term examinations for the Year 2 students were prepared by the respective subject teachers. Your performance in this examination will determine ten percent of your overall grades. Due to the private agreement between jennie and taehyung, this examination is receiving a lot of attention from the public. Thus, for the sake of ensuring that everything is handled fairly, we will be recording the entire process. The seats will be assigned by drawing lots. After the papers are handed in, I will cover everyone’s names. The teachers will also be recorded whilst they grade the papers. I guarantee that they will not be able to see your names when they grade your papers and will do it fairly. No one is allowed to raise their voice or move about while the examination is being conducted...”

Everyone listened seriously while jennie smirked.

It was impossible for eunwoo to arrange for taehyung to sit by his side now to copy his papers!

Everyone drew lots and took their seats. Taehyung was extremely unlucky. He was surrounded by the worst performing students.

Almost everyone was waiting for taehyung to lose.

This was all because his abilities were truly too far from jennie's.

The examinations for nine different subjects were conducted seriously and finally ended after two days.

Jennie felt that she performed very well this time. She approached taehyung. “Third brother, the results will be out in two days. I’ll arrive on time for you to kneel before me.”

As of now, she was still on leave from school.

This was because the scandal between jaewon and her was still trending. She did not wish to see her classmates’ judgemental gaze!

Jimin glared at jennie's back.

His gaze was filled with rage. “What’s wrong with her? She’s acting as if she knows she will win.” he approached taehyung and asked. “My dear, how do you think you performed this time?”

Taehyung responded. “Same as usual.”

“...” jimin was stunned.

His good friend’s normal performance was terrible. If this examination went the same as always, wasn’t she doomed?

The other students felt the same. One of the female students expressed her disagreement. “taehyung, it’s fine if you’re trash, but why did you have to go ahead and make this agreement with jennie? It’s a separate issue if you throw your own face away, but you’re jungkook's fiancée! You’ll cause him to lose face as well this time!”

“That’s right!” The other students were also unhappy.

Taehyung was innocent but had no way of explaining the matter. He had already seen the papers in his last life and was well prepared for it. How was he supposed to lose to jennie?

he could only let his schoolmates target him for two days straight.

Two days later, taehyung arrived at school in the morning. Normally, there were always a few students absent from the Year 2 and Year 3 classes. Today, however, the attendance was impeccable.

Everyone was curious to see if taehyung would really kneel before jennie...

He even had to do it in front of jungkook...

Didn’t this mean that they would have an opportunity to see junhkook?

The head of teaching, ji chanwoo, stepped into the classroom with a list containing the student’s performance.

He stood on the lecturer’s podium and said, “Lecturer david Wilson is on leave today. Hence, I will announce the results for the Year 2, Class 3’s students on his behalf.”

“Headmaster, quickly tell us. Between jennie and taehyung, who won?” suho asked in agitation.

Most of the other students were similar in anticipation of the results.

Changwoo knocked against the podium. “Quiet! We’re in class. As teachers, we may not interfere with your private matters, but it doesn’t mean that we look positively upon it. I will now announce the top three students based on the overall grades. In third place, sungki.”

This announcement did not cause much reaction.

“In second place, eunwoo,” changwoo continued.

“Wow, Brother woo is in second place. In that case...” Everyone whispered among themselves and turned to look at jennie.

“jennie will definitely win then. Her results are always neck to neck with Brother woo's!”

Jennei must be in the first place!”

“Our country’s idol’s fiancée will really be kneeling down to a slut...”

Everyone’s whispers left jennie smiling arrogantly.

The thought that taehyung would be kneeling before her with jungkook as witness, and that she would finally be able to vent all the anger she had been enduring during this period, she felt extremely pleased.

Jennie sighed as though she was helpless. “I even invited news reporters to our school. Third brother, don’t blame your sister for letting them record you when you kneel down to me later. After all, this is a memorable event.”

Who do you think will win? Taehyung or jennie?

Bunnies! Let's play a game. Everyday i will ask you a question or sometimes riddles, you have to answer it. If you are okay with it tell me and if not it's okay.

Bye bye! Take care!

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

158K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
67.8K 2.1K 44
Louis Tomlinson has a story, one that he doesn't like to tell. A story of a navy girl back home who he begged not to go. Cassidy Davis has been in th...
24.7K 494 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...