Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)

723 8 2
By VixentheHuntress

A certain girl with dark cream colored skin, and fairly long brown hair sat in her bedroom having just put the finishing touches on her homework. Carolina Cobb was now just sitting with her bible resting on her lap, she wanted to try and read a bit of it but she just could not focus on it. She was reading it but not learning from it, the words were just words that she could not understand. "Dang it," she said before snapping it closed, and setting it back on the spot where she kept the other two copies of her favorite book. One written in greek and hebrew, and the other the first one she had a kinda kid version that was supposed to be easier to read. She knew why she could not focus on reading that book, and there was one boy that she was blaming for all of this.

Alphonso Lewis, one of her best friends in the entire world.

She had met the boy a year ago. He had two very funny, kind and mischievous little sisters whom she often babysat for his mother. A mother who she respected and loved just like she loved her own mother. A woman that greatly cared about her as a daughter as well. A boy who she was greatly in love with, she had fallen for the boy after he had done something that probably would be a bit naughty and taboo for teens to do. He had given her a spanking one day, that was what Alphonso was famous for around the school, as some girls thought that the work spank meant sex. She stood up for the boy when that misunderstanding was thrown out. She was a part of the original four girls that Alphonso had spanked when he first started doing this at school. She was the fourth, and if she was being honest, she felt like she was the last person Alphonso would truly date or fall in love with.

She was not like Trinity, the bubble, exciting sport loving, friendly girl, with a cute little rump made from years of track and field. She was not Madison, her friend who had probably the biggest rear end and biggest heart out of the four of them. She was not a flirt like Abby, whose rear end was the firmest, and roundest, not as large as Madison but just as cute. No Carolina often found herself feeling that she was just the flattest girl in their group, both in upper and lower curves, but also in personality. She was a really flirty girl, she was the good girl of the group, only going to Alphonso when she wanted a calm spanking that could rock her to sleep, or if she felt like she had secretly sinned and needed something more than just asking for forgiveness. She was just the responsible friend that sometimes got in trouble.

A fact that was shown when she and her friends went to that Bruno Mars concert with Alphonso. All of her other friends felt so much closer to Alphonso than she did, from him and Trinity running around practically with stars in their eyes and dancing to each song that the man had sung. From Madison and him helping a mother and her kids carry their things up to their seats, and helping a handicapped teen get to his own seat. To Abby who had a few more daring dancing during one of the more twerk encouraging songs that made Carolina's face burn hotter than the sun. She felt like the odd girl out, that was until the singer had performed the song "You Can Count of Me." A song where Alphonso had held her close to him, a reminder that she could always count on him, and that he could always count on her.

That is what made it so hard, because the best, and only, way to Carolina for them to truly count on each other. Was to move this relationship from best friends, to boyfriend and girlfriend. It was a selfish wish to her that had been lightly added to her prayers every night. A prayer that she wanted to happen more than anything in the world. Okay world peace was always the first thing she wanted more than anything, but this was close second so far.

Carolina looked at herself in her large mirror, her rather flat chest and back side looking like nothing in comparison to some of her friends' features. In the looks department how could she possibly compete with them? An idea then came to her mind as she looked back at herself in the mirror, if she could not compete in one way. Why not compete in another way. She knew Alphonso enjoyed spending time with her, in more relaxing ways. So she got out her notebook and began to plan, plan everything down to a tie. The perfect way for them to spend the day with each other, do all the things they liked doing.

"Wait a minute..." Carolina thought to herself, her face starting to blush just a bit. "Would this technically count as a date?" That only made her face blush a bit more as she flopped back on her bed. "Am I actually about to ask Alphonso out on a date?"

She shook that idea out of her head. "No, no, no, this is just a fun outing between friends."

But would it be bad to call this a first date?

However, as she made these plans. The words of her own mother seemed to ring back at her, but she brushed them aside for the most part. "You know hun, our father in heaven laughs when you try to make plans. Cause only he knows what is truly gonna happen." Carolina only seemed to seal her fate as while she prayed she asked. "Just for Friday... can you please just let my will be done instead of yours."

She would learn the hard way that was not how that worked.

Carolina waited outside of the school near a certain dark red SUV. The car once belonged to Alphonso's mother but the hospital she worked for had gotten together and got his mother a new car. And after he had gotten his permit, she had given it to him. She shivered lightly in the soft snow that was coming down on the city. A chilly early winter evening, the sun was already starting to set a bit early in the sky. Days getting shorter, nights getting longer. It was 4:35pm and she was starting to grow a bit more restless and annoyed as more time passed. Alphonso should have been here by now. She glared down at her phone for a moment trying to see he had at least texted back, if they did not get to their favorite coffee spot then their favorite flavor would be out. She had asked him during lunch to go to their favorite coffee shop, and he had said yes saying that he would meet her at 4:20. There was some girl named Shaquira that he needed to speak with before they left, she knew the girl. She was almost like another little sister for the boy, she was pretty sure he was helping her not be so late anymore.

"Carolina!" She looked up from her phone, delighted to see Alphonso finally coming down the path. However, her smile quickly dampened as a girl with long braids, a cute figure, and slightly pink and puffy eyes was coming with him. "Carolina, this is Shaquira, I think you have met before."

Carolina forced a smile on her face as she waved at the girl. "How are you doing, Shaquira."

"Sore," she whimpered, her hands rubbing her backside over her thick purple pants. "I wasn't even that late today," she mumbled.

"If you count being 15 minutes late to your 4th period then I suppose that is not being that late." Alphonso chuckled before turning towards Carolina. "Hey, I hate to be that guy but I kinda need to drop Shaquira off at her off today, her old man has to stay a bit late at his job."

"Oh..." Carolina said, her smiling crack a bit at that news. Her eyes looking down at her phone once more, their favorite and most popular winter coffee always seemed to run out if you didn't get there early enough. "I suppose that is okay, as long as it is really quick." She said looking back up at the boy. "I just don't want them to run out of our favorite coffee."

"I am sure they won't." Alphonso opened the door for Shaquira, helping her into the backseat. "Besides, her house is literally on the way downtown so we will be fine."

"Sure..." Carolina remarked as she took a deep breath. If there was one thing that Carolina was absolutely horrible at, it was when her plans didn't go as she had planned. "Hopefully nothing else will happen... right?"

"Why are you doing this to me!?" Carolina mumbled to herself as she slammed her hands onto the cold marple sink of the bathroom she was currently in. "What did I do to earn this? I try my best, I do everything I can to make you happy, father but why can't one thing go right?!" The girl had been more than frustrated for the entire day. Starting off when they got to the coffeeshop, and not only did they somehow run out of their favorite coffee. They also somehow got Carolina's order wrong three times only getting her more and more flustered. After their not so calm and fun trip at that coffee shop, somehow the movie she wanted to see with the boy was completely sold out for the afternoon, and even the late evening showing. Now granted they could always see the movie another time as Alphonso pointed out but to her, she wanted to see it right there and then. It was part two of her three part plan to spend time with the boy, and since part one left her with a sour attitude for most of it. And now part two was completely ruined for today. All she could do was look up towards heaven. "Please... just let this one thing go right and I will never be bad again, you have my word! Just let what I want to do happen, and then I will follow whatever you want me to do!"

Carolina took a deep breath before stepping out of the bathroom once more, finding Alphonso standing nearby. The boy was about 5 '7 in height, not the tallest or the biggest, he had an average frame but it seemed all his muscle was in his arms and hands. He was wearing jeans, and a dark brown turtleneck. He cheered up at the sight of her with a soft smile that always managed to make her feel better. "So where are we going next?" He asked, as they started to walk down the slightly busy hallways of this mall. "And I am sorry that things keep going wrong."

"It's okay."

"I know but I can see that it is very much bothering you, and like you do with me sometimes when I get in over my head in my more, bratty stressful side comes out. I should warn you, that you are kinda getting to that point." Carolina looked up at the boy with a small tilt of her head, now she had thought she was hiding that quite well. "I am just saying that you are being a bit of brat."

"I am fine, besides I am just a tiny bit upset."

"I know when you are a tiny bit upset, but mumbling about that old woman walking so slow, is not you being a tiny bit upset." Carolina's dark cream colored cheeks blushed just a tiny bit as she looked away. "I am just being honest."

"I did go back and say sorry."

"I am just warning you to just calm down, cause I have seen what you like when you truly get angry, and it's okay to be angry." Alphonso stopped walking, and took her hand rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. "Just know that if you are frustrated about things not going as you might have planned, it's okay we can go have fun in other ways."

Carolina looked up at the boy's light brown eyes. "I am okay," she said with a small smile. "Besides we are gonna be just fine, after all no one else in our friend group can keep up with you in video games like I can." It was her secret hobby that she shared with Alphonso, most might not think that she is a video game nerd, but she loved them. She owned every pokemon, and Kirby game, she was a near pro in league of legends and Smite. She was also very good at fighting games, and the best place for her to play games, and be a bit cheeky with Alphonso was at the mall's fairly large arcade. Filled with hundreds of games that they liked to play and would make bets about, and today she had a very important bet for the boy.

If I win you go with me to the Winter Solstice Dance, and if you win you can spank me however you want. Now granted she planned to end this day with the spanking she loved best from the boy, but still knowing that it might be harder would make her try even harder.

Her jaw practically slammed into the floor as she looked at the large yellow tapes that was in front of her favorite place in the mall. "No... no.... nooo!" She mumbled over and over again. "What do you mean out of order!"

"It's a shame isn't it?" The pair turned around to see a man in a workers outfit walking towards them. "If you had been here an hour earlier you might have seen the fireworks. Some technical error knocked out power to the entire system. So we are gonna have to close for the weekend."

"The weekend!"

The worker raised an eyebrow at Carolina's slight outburst. "I am sorry little lady."

"But do not call me little!"

"Carolina-" The girl held up a hand towards Alphonso.

"Just shut up for ten seconds okay," she looked back towards this worker. "Can you at least tell us what happened?"

"I just did."

"I meant what technical issue happened."

"If I knew then it wouldn't be an issue," the man said in a stern voice. "If I knew exactly what shut down my system, then I would be able to fix it but I don't. So I am sorry for the inconvenience."

"More like sorry that you aren't making any money right now, but hey keep talking." Now the man looked a bit angry at Carolina's slight outburst.

"Listen here little-"

Her cheeks puffed out for a moment as a mean glare started to spread over her face. "Do not call me fucking-"

"Okay!" Carolina gasped as Alphonso put a hand over her mouth and pulled her close to her chest. "What my friend is trying to say, sir. We are sure that you are doing everything to get this place back up and running, and we thank you for all your hard work. Isn't that right, Carolina?" Alphonso lowered his head slightly before whispering into her ear. "One more outburst, and you won't like what I do next, understand!"

It was that sudden shift to his more stern side that made her snap her mouth closed, and finally reflection for what had happened, and the first actual curse word she had said in nearly 4 months came across her mind. She slowly nodded her head and Alphonso released her. "Yes... I am sorry, sir." She said, lowering her head just a bit. "It's just been a really long day, and I wanted to just relax at my favorite place. I am sorry for being disrespectful, and rude."

The worker seemed to relax a bit more at her ability as he slowly nodded his head. "I understand, just remember next time little-" He stopped himself for a moment. "I mean, young lady." He corrected. "That I do care about this place, and I am doing everything in my power to get the place back up and running. And when it is back up and running, I will gladly give one of my best customers half off."

"Thank you sir," the man walked back towards the arcade, leaving her and Alphonso alone for a few moments. "Alphonso I am-" A sharp eep escaped her lips followed by a muffled by definitely still feel able spank to her bottom landed. She jumped up in place and felt her cheek flush pink as she looked up at the boy. Luckily no one was near the back of this place, something he probably knew but it was still highly embarrassing. "What was that-" She started to protest but then one look in the boy's eyes told her all she needed to know.

He was not a very happy camper right now, and she had completely forgotten about one of the rules between them. THey both did their best to keep the other from giving into their habit of cursing, and she had just broken that rule. As well as her promise to keep her attitude in check. "Come with me."

"I can-"

"Come with me, please." He responded before turning on his heels and walking towards the front of the building. She had a very good feeling that when they got back to his car, she was not gonna be sitting comfortably in a few minutes or so.

"Why today..." She mumbled as she dragged her feet after the boy. If she was gonna get spanked, she was gonna at least take her jolly sweet time getting there. It was a long walk to the boy's car as he opened the back door for her. "I like sitting in the front seat better..." The boy raised an eyebrow at her. "Yeah, I know I'm going." She whispered before climbing into the back seat, followed shortly after by Alphonso. It was still kinda hot in his car, this suv seemed to trap heat inside of it. So she just took off her winter coat and folded it neatly before setting it in the trunk.

"Carolina, what is going on?" Alphonso's gentleness seemed to return. "I know it sucks that things are going wrong, but this isn't like you. So please just talk to me, you always can, and always will be."

Carolina let out a deep sigh as she folded her hands together. "I just wanted to s-spend some time together alone." She admitted. "I haven't really been able to do that in a really long time. When we went to that concert you spent a lot of time with Trinity looking around, helping people with Madison, and then Abby..." Her face blushed a bit as she thought back to some of her friend's moves to put it pg. "I felt kinda left out, and so I made this plan for us to spend a lot of time together. To get our favorite coffee before it ran out for the day, to go see a terribly rated movie together to just laugh at it, and then play at that arcade. I wanted you to remember that I exist too, and I can be fun. I am not like Trinity, I am not like Madison, or Abby. I wanted you to remember that I can be really fun too."

"And I know that you are really fun, Carolina." Alphonso said. "I will say that maybe I was not the best of a friend at that concert. He is my favorite artist and then I got caught up in all the merc stands, and then Madison did what she did best and found people to help, and then Abby..." He blushed a bit, making her giggle just a bit at that. "Anyway the point is, while I was having fun with them, I didn't forget you. When he played that last song, I went right to you for a reason. Cause I know I can always count on you, that will never change. Of everything that has happen to me, ever since we met you have been a shoulder for me to rest on. You talk reason into our friends, hell without you we probably would get in much more trouble when we all hang out together. You are one of three rocks that I rest all of my foundation on, and that will never change."

Carolina softly nodded her head, her body feeling a bit hotter at his kind words, cause she knew that they were true. "I am sorry... I guess my attitude just made this a waste of the day. I don't really do well when things don't go as I plan."

"Pretty sure my mom and yours keep telling you that we make God laugh when we try to make plans. Regardless of what we might think or want, it is always his will that gets done." Alphonso remarked as he rolled up his sleeves. "Now you do realize what I am gonna do now right?"

Carolina cheeks took on a pink color as she squirmed just a bit. He was gonna take charge and she didn't have to ask him to do it this time around, cause she really did feel bad for a lot of her actions today. "I-I know... what if I gave you back all of the money I have in your swear jar?" The boy froze for a split second, after all she did have about 200 dollars in that jar from him.

"As tempting as that offer is, absolutely not."

"You can't blame a girl for trying." She said with a nervous chuckle.

"I would rather you try getting out this with small things like that rather than want some others try to do." Alphonso noted as he moved more towards the middle of the large back seat, taking Carolina's hand he draped her gently over his knee. It has been a bit since the last time she was in this position, not since the little spanking contest they had had two or so weeks ago. However, this time her heart was not fluttering, this was not gonna be fun. It was gonna be a punishment, one that she knew she had earned. He adjusted her slightly, pulling up the back of her dress. "Jesus Christ...."

Carolina's face turned bright red because she knew why the boy had said that. Now she always knew that she didn't have the biggest backside in the world, so she had wanted to dress up just a tiny bit. Which is why the lacy pair of baby blue panties probably surprised the boy, the lace was made in a sort of flower design. Short enough to expose a good bit of her bare bottom. To be quite honest Carolina had a plan for the more gentle spanking she was gonna ask for after this day of fun. "A-As amazing as your backside looks in these, you know this is gonna be on your bare bottom."

Now normally she would give a bit of protest if she was in for a bare bottom spanking from the boy. However, today to sooth her burning face, she had no problem with him taking those panties down just below her sitting spots. Her small backside staring back up at him. A moment passed as those familiar butterflies began to fly around her tummy, the nerves of getting a hard spanking starting to fill her body. It was honestly a toss up whenever Carolina went to visit her close friend for a spanking, sometimes it was just to be relaxed, other times she felt she truly needed a hard spanking. Her own dad said that she was too big to get spanked anymore, but she still sometimes felt she needed one every now and then. A sharp gasp as a sharp spank landed on her right cheek, than one came down on her left cheek earning a similar reaction. She tightened her fists as his hand started to come down across her backside. It was not hard as she knew it was gonna be, after all Alphonso really loved warming up the girls he spanked.

Soft and sharp whines and yelps escaped her lips every time his hand came down. She had gotten many spankings from her friend, but she had to admit when she was truly being punished it was the worst feeling in the entire world. Cause he knew just where to hit to make her truly yelp and wiggle, each swat that landed he would let his hand rest there for a moment to let that sting sink in. He would warm her up by alternating cheeks as he went making sure each one got the attention it needed, she knew the true spanking would begin when. The second a swat landed right to the center of her bottom where she hated to be spanked the most. Both because the sting that came from it hurt a lot more, but it also reminded her how small her butt actually was. Alphonso's hand could cover most of it, and she didn't really like that feeling. It was embarrassing to know that she had a small rear end. So that combination just made her spanking worse.

"You understand why we are here right?" Alphonso scolded as his pace increased just a bit now landing faster pops to her already stinging rear.

"Yes I do," Carolina mumbled as she felt her feet starting to kick lightly. Her yelps getting louder and louder, though she was trying to keep them down, the last thing she wanted was for someone to hear them and come to see what was happening. Honestly they would probably assume that a dad was spanking their naughty child if anything. "I was rude, bratty, and even cursed all because my plans weren't working!" The smacks were starting to get a bit harder as more of them rained down, now her rear end taking on a pleasant pink color, her eyes stinging but no tears were falling yet. "I'm sorry!"

"I know you are," Carolina braced herself as Alphonso wrapped an arm around waist. Also locking her arms in placeone pinned to his chest, and the other pinned to her side. "But I need to remind you that if you are upset, you can just talk to me. This all could have been avoided if you just talked to me." A louder wail escaped her lips as a swat came down right to the center of her rear end. "So let's hope after this you remember that."

Now she was starting to wiggle and squirm as the first seven spanks of this harder spanking came down right to the center of her rear. Each one making her bottom tremble with the force, her feet were starting to kick and twist. Her hands were trying to find a way to free themselves so she could rear back and cover her rear. Her yelps getting higher, tears starting to build at the corner of his eyes. He would land four or five spanks to the center of her rear, and then move down to her sitting spots, another place she truly hated to get spanked. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She cried as her hair starting to spill over her face. Her squirms and wiggles getting to hard that it freed it from the bun she had it in. "Alphonso I get it! I really do, it won't happen again, honest and true! It won't happen again!"

"Oh I know it won't." Carolina felt tears starting to race down her face as he now started to land two swats to her sit spots before going back to her quickly pinkening bottom. Nearly on the verge of creeping over to light red. "Cause when I am done with you, you are gonna think twice before losing your cool, and being bratty to everyone you meet. But hey think on the bright side, at least you get half off when the arcade first opens. So maybe being a brat works sometimes."

"I won't be bratty, I won't be bratty!" Carolina began to lightly cry as now the sting and warmth spreading across her rear end was starting to become a bit too much for her. Her legs beating a brand new rhythm into the old seats of this suv. Her hands started to relax, as she was losing the will to fight and try to escape. "I am sorry..." she wailed softly as she put her head down, crying into the seats of this car. "I really, truly, am."

"I know." Carolina counted off, in her head, 25 more spanks before no more came down on her rear end. The same hand that had just spanked her rear end light red and added a bit of pink color to her sit spots was now gently rubbing her butt. "And you are forgiven, you little brat."

"N-Not little," she cried into the seats. Grateful as he lifted her up and brought her to rest against his chest, her cries were already starting to die down just in being in his arms once more. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Next time when we go out together, can we please just have fun without making plans?"

"That is the best way to have fun," Alphonso remarked. "If you want we can go back to my house, and rewatch the sharknado movies."

"I would like that very much," Carolina remarked. As she planted the softest of kisses to his cheek. He probably didn't even feel it, but it didn't matter to her. Because things might not have worked out for her today, she still had a lot more time to try and come up with another way to get him to go to that dance with her. And what could spark on that day, was worth the red bottom she had now.

And would get later when she and a few others would go a bit too far, and end up hurting him more than they could even know.

Episode 1-B Preview: Alphonso is invited by a brand new girl who also seems to have a small spanko tendency into buying a new set of impediments from a store her sister owns, and who is the best person to test these items out on. Our new friend Dora Horus.

A/N: We are back! I am so happy to finally say that after being away for 4 months, while I love working on my other projects, and trust me I am still gonna work on them. There is something about bringing this fic back that makes me very happy. So I hope you enjoy this first episode and I hope you look forward to what I have coming in the future. New girls and old return here, and we might get a tiny bit sad but not that much. Thank you all for your support on this announcement, I cannot believe we are nearly at 40k views. So that is a milestone that would never be possible on my own, and I love you all for helping me get this far, it means the world for me. I also have a few more spanking fics on this page, a spanking novel called Crimson Hide that I will be updating sooner than later, as well as two other stories that while not be spanking related, I love writing as well. So I would love it if you checked all of those fics out, and again sorry for the typos. I plan to come back later today, and fix them. I just wanted to get this out before I head over to work, so thank you all so much again and I will see you all much sooner rather than later.

Also gonna start giving a few previews for the next episodes as well now.

So until next time.

Stay safe,

Stay behaved,

Or you might be spanked,

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 49.5K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...
3.1K 40 9
Boyxboy He bent over my lap. I admired his cute ass before slamming my hand down causing him to whimper. "Why are you in this position Mathew?" I as...
8.6K 228 25
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
9K 35 9
**WARNING MATURE CONTENT**Roxy and Ted live together as friends and occasionally with benefits. Roxy discovers a secret about Ted. She shares this...