๐…๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ

By authormahek

" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐๏ฟฝ... More

character aesthetics, copyright & note
Prologue
1 : warm brown eyes
2 : captivating amber eyes
3 : get on your knees
4 : incredibly smooth lips
5 : she drives me crazy
6 : teasing each other while cooking
7 : jealousy is in the air
8 : my wife
9 : already fallen
10 : to love and protect her
11 : this couldn't get any more perfect
12 : i can't bear the distance
13 : high on her
14 : utterly addicted to you
15 : chasing the bitch
16 : love at first sight
17 : possessive much
18 : where is she?
19 : i don't deserve him
20 : i'm sorry
22 : focus on being close to me
23 : listening to your heartbeat
24 : nightmare turning into reality
New book
25 : with you, by my side
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 1
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 2
- ๐–ค Final bonus chp

21 : if its end of her, its end of me

6.8K 899 183
By authormahek

The threatening texts I received in my dms, urging me to keep them alive or else face dire consequences were so funny. But you guys don't know that it's me Mahek, who can't even take the mere side character dying, I'd literally be an emotional mess, so imagine what would happen to me If I had to actually write the death of my main characters.

Haha, it's a dream, as you all wanted it to be :)

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

I jolt awake, my eyes snapping open with a gasp that echoes through the room.

As I sit up, I reach out into the air, desperately grasping for breath, my mouth open wide. My body is drenched in sweat, causing my t-shirt to cling uncomfortably to my back.

My heart pounds relentlessly, as if it's on the verge of bursting.

My chest rises and falls rapidly, my breathing ragged and uneven.

Nightmare. It was just a nightmare.

It felt so fucking real, that my body is still trembling uncontrollably.

It felt so real that i can still feel the terror in my every bone. I can still feel my skin burning, as if it's ablaze.

I turn my head to the side, only to be greeted by emptiness and coldness, just like it has been since one week now.

It's been a whole week without Ayezah, and it feels like I'm just merely existing instead of living.

I haven't been able to get any sleep either because it's nearly impossible to get some comfortable sleep without her being all wrapped in my arms and now that her sweet flowery scent has faded from the pillow, I find it difficult to sleep at all.

I've respected her need for space and stayed away. Though I did check up on her through few occasional texts, which she ignored completely, and contemplated to call her a plenty of times, trying my best not to come across as clingy or suffocating. But her absence is suffocating me instead.

I take a deep breath, switching on the lamp next to the bedside table, my body still trembling and my heart refusing to slow down. Each breath feels heavy and charged with anxiety.

"Come on, Rahil," I tell myself, trying to calm down.

"Ayezah is okay. She's safe." Yes, she has to be. I close my eyes, but the scene from the nightmare where fire engulfs her whole form flashes before my eyes, making me snap them open in pure horror.

No. nothing has happen to her.

She. is. fucking. Safe.

The image of her trembling form, curled up and crying, surrounded by fire, keeps replaying in my mind, and I can't bear it any longer.

I grab my phone in a hurry from the bedside table, almost knocking all the things kept on the table down, because of the trembling in my hands.

with a insanely racing heart, i dial her number. I start chanting, "Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!" like a madman, my desperation clear in my voice.

I keep dialling her number, again and again and fucking again.

But she doesn't pick up and the restlessness within me grows tenfolds.

I don't give a damn that it's 2:30 in the morning. I need to see her. I need to know that she's all okay, safe and unharmed. Otherwise, I'll die. I'll fucking die.

I dash out of the penthouse, not bothering to grab an overcoat as the frigid breeze slams into me like icy daggers.

My heart is racing, and I drive like a madman, pushing the limits of speed, my hands gripping the steering wheel very tightly.

The nightmare still lingers in my mind, hauntingly vivid and real.

The nightmare made something crystal clear to me.

when the fire engulfed her completely, I wanted to die then and there. I wanted to follow Ayezah. I didn't had any desire to live anymore.

and that's when I realised that, If it's end of her, then it's end of me.

Ayezah has become my everything. Literally. without her, there is no me.

If anything were to happen to her, I'm killed automatically.

The ache in my heart and the mere thought of losing her make me realize the depth of my feelings.

I'm in love with her. I have always been.

But at this point, It's not just love; it's something far beyond that.

It's so strong, so powerful that it has consumed every fiber of my being.

It's become the very air I breathe.

The more I realize I can't live without her, the tighter it becomes for me to breathe.

The mere thought of the nightmare becoming a reality suffocates me. I pressed the accelerator harder, my knuckles gripping the steering wheel so tightly that it turned as white as paper.

My heart thumped wildly, like a maniac out of control and my breaths came in ragged gasps.

I attempted to focus on my breathing, desperately trying to calm down. I lightly tapped my chest, hoping to alleviate the burning pain, but to no avail.

Nothing seemed to work. Absolutely nothing.

All the way to Laila's apartment, I persistently keep dialing Ayezah's number, only to met with frustration of her switched off phone.

Laila! She'll pick up, I should call her yeah.

With a mix of hope and anxiety, I dial her number, my finger hovering over the screen.

But to my dismay, she doesn't pick up. I keep trying.

my heart pounding in my chest, matching the rhythm of the ringing tones. Finally, after a few missed calls, she answers.

"Laila, is Ayezah okay? Is she right beside you, sleeping peacefully?" I blurt out, the words tumbling out of my mouth in a rush. My breathing is heavy, filling the silent car with its presence, and I'm certain Laila can hear the desperation in my voice.

"Rahil jij?" she responds, her voice groggy and slow, as if she just woke up from sleep.

"Tell me, please." I plead, unable to contain my restlessness.

"But what happened?" Her voice is laced with confusion and concern.

"Just tell me if Ayezah is fine!"

"Okay, calm down first, Rahil jij!" I exhale heavily.

"I'm at Adam's place, and Ayezah is at my place. I can assure you that she is fine—"

I interrupt her, my urgency overriding any sense of politeness.

"Okay, can you please tell me the password to your apartment?" I ask, my words rushed.

"Umm, yeah, sure," she replies through the call.

After she shares the password, I apologize for disturbing her in the middle of the night and quickly end the call.

As soon as I reach the apartment, I hurriedly make my way inside.

I unlock the door with the password and it clicks open, stepping into the dimly lit space.

My urgent footsteps echoes in the silent living room, with each step, my heart pounds in my chest.

I reach the room, my hand trembling as I grasp the doorknob. Slowly, I turn it, and the door swings open, revealing a darkness that threatens to consume me.

Panic grips my soul as I realize the bed is empty.

Just as despair begins to settle in, a commotion breaks the silence, most probably coming from the balcony within the room.

The glass sliding door glimmers in the moonlight, slowly opening.

And then, her voice, like a soft melody in the night, reaches my ears.

"Who's there? Laila?"

My eyes search the darkness until they find her, standing at the entrance of the balcony. The moonlight caresses her figure, casting a gentle glow upon her delicate features.

I take in every detail, from the way her hair cascades down her shoulders to the subtle curve of her lips.

She is okay. She is safe. Breathing and unharmed.

Relief floods over me and my back presses to the door, as I sink down to the floor near the doorway, my body still trembling a little.

The nightmare got me real bad.

The room fills with the sound of my ragged breaths, echoing in the stillness. I close my eyes, attempting to steady my racing heart, feeling the rise and fall of my chest as I take deep, calming breaths.

she furrows her brows, her gaze fixed upon me. she cannot see my face, and I can sense her confusion.

" Whoa, hold up there! who the fuck are you and how did you get in here? " It's clear that she thinks me as some random creep who broke into the house in the middle of a night.

Without wasting a moment, I swiftly rise from the floor and stride towards her.

As I draw closer, her hand instinctively rises, poised to strike, but her beautiful amber eyes widen like a pair of soccer balls when the moonlight falls on my face and her hand remains suspended in the air.

The realization dawns upon her, and her astonishment is palpable.

Not giving her a chance to process the situation, I wrap my arms tightly around her waist, and hug her with such a force that causes her to stumble backward onto the balcony.

My face buries deep into the curve of her neck, and as her delicate flowery scent envelops my senses, a wave of relief washes over me.

I feel my racing heartbeat gradually calm, and my breaths become steady.

I press her soft body more into mine by her waist, while her hands remain suspended in the air, frozen in surprise and her back rests against the balcony's railing.

"Rahil..." she murmurs softly, her voice barely audible as I bury my nose deeper into the warmth of her skin.

In that moment, my vision blurs slightly, as the vivid memory of the fire that consumed her entirely flashes through my mind, causing me to instinctively tighten my arms, pulling her soft body even closer to mine, if that's even possible.

My hands, on their own, begin to explore the contours of her back, tracing the gentle curve of her waist, the delicate slope of her hip, and the smooth expanse of her entire back, desperate enough to feel her, to ensure that she is real.

"Rahil... what happened?" she tries to pull back, concern lacing her voice, but I refuse to let go, my arms tightening around her further more with pure urgency and fear.

"Please don't move... please... can you just hold me for a little while?" My voice cracks, revealing the depths of my vulnerability.

She goes still, probably realising the pain in my voice and after a few seconds that feel like an eternity, her arms find their way around my neck, pulling me closer, and without wasting a single second, I snuggle more into her.

Her hand finds the back of my head, her touch gentle and soothing, as if trying to calm the storm within me.

We stay like that for who knows how long.

Her delicate touch, like a feather caressing my soul, draws my attention away from the warmth of her neck.

With tenderness in her eyes, she gently pulls my face, guiding me to meet her gaze.

Her palms, soft and warm, cradle my cheeks. I surrender to the sensation, closing my eyes and leaning into her touch, desperate to hold onto this moment, as if I were a starving soul finally finding nourishment after days of hunger.

I open my eyes and gaze into her enchanting amber orbs, and then take in her beautiful delicate features, my eyes wandering around her whole face.

"Heyy, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

It's only then, when she tenderly wipes away a tear that slipped from my eyes, that I become aware of the fact that im crying.

I squeeze my eyes shut and let the tears fall freely.

"Rahil, please tell me what's wrong? you are making me worried now." Her voice cracks, her palms still cradling my cheeks.

She gently caresses my cheek, coaxing my eyes open to meet her glassy gaze. I can see tears welling up in her eyes too.

" Tell me first that you're all fine and unharmed." I sniffle and take a step back, even though she stands before me, looking perfectly beautiful in black satin night suit. I just can't help myself.

"I'm fine, really," she reassures me.

I bite my lower lip, tears threaten to spill once more, and I can't hold them back any longer.

I fall to my knees, gripping her hands tightly in mine. Pressing the back of her hands against my eyes, I cling to her, allowing my tears to flow freely.

"Rahil..." her voice breaks, and she tries to lift me up, but I resist.

"I had the worst nightmare... where.. you were...snatched away from me," I manage to say, my voice trembling and stuttering.

Finally, I look up, locking my glassy eyes with her own.

" Ayezah, you have become my entire being! I would literally cease to exist without you! You have become the very air I breathe. It's suffocating..so suffocating without you that I feel like someone is sucking the breath out of me. "

" I understand your need for space but Please, don't keep your distance from me. I promise to give you enough space, I promise not to be too clingy, but right now, I can't help it. I want you. no, I need you." Her chin wobbles badly and she struggles to hold back her own tears.

" You told me to say those three words when I truly meant them, and now I mean them with every single part of me, with every ounce of my soul and from the depth of my heart."

I pause, holding onto her hands as she gazes down at me.

I stare deep into her eyes.

" I love you, Ayezah."

" I love you so much to the point of madness that no one could have ever imagined."

" what I feel for you goes far beyond these three words. They don't even come close to capturing my feelings for you."

" I'm sorry for rejecting you in the past. It was always you, Ayezah. You were always the one for me. I've never felt such strong emotions for anyone else. "

" I've always loved you, but I was too foolish to realise it earlier. And even when I knew I was falling for you, I had no idea it would be so intense."

" I just love you so incredibly much! It's driving me to the point of insanity."

She squeezes her eyes shut and bursts out into loud sobs.

________________________________
Thanks for reading <3 please don't forget to vote, comment your reviews and do share my book with your reader friends. I love you all 🫶🏻

I always knew I was going to make Rahil fall harder but he fell damn harder than I ever imagined! My whole soul got completely consumed while writing the confession, I love it sm >>> 😭

Target for the next chp : 470 votes and 150 comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.3K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
6.7K 536 19
โ„ค๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•๐•š ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ , ๐•—๐•–๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๏ฟฝ...
571K 15.8K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
11.5K 331 45
๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ก; a girl with a broken soul who wants to die. How long can she pretend to forget the worst night of her life?. How long ca...