Drowning In Your Love

De Nainawrites__

1st book of "Drowning" series. (Updates - every alternative Saturday 12:00 pm) . ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・゜゜・.・゜゜・✧・゚:... Mai multe

DISCLAIMER
DEDICATION
BLURB
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 - WEIRD INTERACTION.
CHAPTER 2 - MYSTERIOUS BOY
CHAPTER 3 - CAUGHT FEELINGS
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER 4 - CRUSH
CHAPTER 5 - RED FLAG?!
CHAPTER 6 - NEW DAY NEW MISERY
CHAPTER 7 - FRIENDS & FOES
A/N
CHAPTER 9 - DUMB DECISION?
A/N

CHAPTER 8 - SUSPICIOUS SHUBHAM

88 12 11
De Nainawrites__

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝟏.𝟕𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐚 𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐚. 😘❤😘❤🫂🫂.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟓𝟎 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭🥺🥺. 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞👉👈.

𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝟏𝟓 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐚 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐠𝐚😤🙃.

______________________________________________________________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :-

Akansha quickly opened the chat to see who the person is and what the person has said. But to her amusement the person has only sent "Hii" a numerous time. She couldn't figure out who the person is, first she thought it might be Kirti just playing a prank on her using another number but she checked the time, those messages are sent to her around one hour ago and that time she was with Kirti.

𝘐𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢??, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴??

Akansha was thinking all this while blankly staring at the chat screen when another message popped up.

"are you gonna keep me
on seen forever or are you
gonna reply in this life?🙄"

"who's this"

"try to guess👀"

"who are you?"

"come on yaar, you know me🤷🏼‍♀️"

"if you don't answer
me clearly,i'm gonna
block you straight away"

"chill girl, it's me Shubham
- naam to suna hi hoga😎"

𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵!!!!𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦, 𝘐 -- 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧,𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳?!?!?!

"oh, how did you get
my number?. And that was
a cringe ass dialogue to
attach with your name😑"

𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. '𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

"You gave me your number yourself, how do you forget so easily??
Are you high or something😂"
And lemme tell you, that dialogue looks sick with my name😎😏"

"Whatever🙄
What do you want?"

Just wanna talk to a friend🥱

👀??

𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦?!?!, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰?!! 𝘜𝘨𝘩𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘈𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 '𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘮𝘩

Okkay, so lemme get
straight to the point,
do you have Tanaya's number??

𝘖𝘬𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮

No, I don't have her number.

Shubham
Oh, okkay bye then.👋

𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 "𝘣𝘺𝘦" 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘙. 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘶𝘩!!.
𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘥𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮.
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

Brooo!!!!
Brooo?!!!
Broo?!?!

Kitty🐱❤
What happened 🙄

Shubham messaged me

Kitty🐱❤
When?? How?? Why?? Whatt??🤯🤯

Yess, but he asked for
Tanaya's number and
said bye after I said
I don't have her number.

Kitty🐱❤
What the hell, what a loser he is😑😑.
You should not talk to him anymore.

Why??

Kitty🐱❤
Because Firstly, he is a smoker-major red flag!!!.
Secondly, he proposed someone else and now he is asking for her number from you which straight up means he is REALLY into her not you.
I don't see any reason why you should talk to him🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

But I can talk to him
as a friend🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also I'm not sure if
it was really him or not
who I saw smoking.

Kitty🐱❤
NOO! you shouldn't, look you have a crush on him, the more you get close to him, the more you'll get hurt.
It's better if you don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
And don't lie you know it was only him who you saw smoking😒

My crush on him is not
that serious, trust me.

Kitty🐱❤
Oh really👀😒. If it's not that serious then why can't you just stop talking to him. And also why are you defending him about that smoking 🙄.

I wasn't defending him
okay, I was just confused,
and yeah I'll detach myself.

Kitty🐱❤
Yeah, you better do that😒.

But will Akansha be able to that, not talk to him anymore. After all he is her first crush no matter how much she declines.

___________________________________________

"Uff , I can't with her anymore, I want to go out. This is the most boring class, I'm feeling so sleepy. Only she can make biology this boring" Akansha sneakily whispered to Kirti and Shriya with a subtle yawn.
"Sotti bhai, ami ar parchi na,"
"I can't wait for this class to get over, why is the bell not ringing" both Kirti and Shriya said simultaneously.

[𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲]

Around ten minutes later the bell rang. And all of them let a sigh of relief.
"What class do we have next?" Kirti asked to no one particularly.
"We don't, it's a free period" Shriya said. "ohh".
"Although we have Physics practical after that, I can't wait for it" Akansha said shuffling through her stuff.
"So what do we now, let's go to the canteen and gossip, what say" she asked the other two turning towards them. Both of them nodded, and they left the class just after that.

"So I have something really interesting to tell you guys" Akansha said sitting around a table with her friends.
"What?" Kirti and Shriya said raising their eyebrows in curiosity and suspicion.
"So when I was coming to school, near the subway I saw Shubham smoking" Akansha stated while leaning closer to her friends almost in a whispering tone.
"Again?!" Kirti said with annoyance.
"Again, what do you mean again? have you seen him smoking before?" Shiya asked, amusement visible in her tone.
"Yeah I did, on the admission day".
"Ohh, that's bad; well Akansha I had something in my mind to ask you, will you answer me something honestly, if you don't mind" Shriya hesitatingly asked Akansha.
"Of course, and call me Aki, my friends and family call me that" Akansha said with shrug.
"Umm, I..uh..how to start, god! so um... Aki do you like Shubham?".
After hearing her question Akansha became silent not knowing what to say.

𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 , 𝘐 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘰; 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴; 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.
𝘉𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘪 𝘺𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘪 𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘢𝘱. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘩𝘩!!!

[Translation - God why do you put me in such situations.]

She turned towards Kirti for help, but she just gave a shrug and said

"she asked you, you should be the one to answer that".
"Bitch" Akansha muttered under her breath,
"I heard that" Kirti said while smacking Akansha's arm.
"Aki I asked you something" Shriya said being completely done with their antics. "Ufff!!!,yeah I kind of had a crush a on him" Akansha said raising her hands in defeat.
"Had or have" kirti said with a smirk.
"Can you just shut up for a moment". "Aki, as a friend I'm giving you a advice, even if you a HAVE a crush on him, you should just stay away, that guy just doesn't seem right to me". Shriya stated with concern for her friend.
"That's what I keep telling her, but this dumbass has zero brain cells left when it comes to boys" Kirti said and gave a smack to her best friends head.
"Ouch, that hurt kitty cat, and yes guys I understand your concern, and yes I'll stay away from him" came her response.
"But Shriya how did you find out, that I had a crush on Shubham"
"It's just the way you talk about him, I mean yesterday when we were talking about the proposal incident your expressions were different and also when the incident actually took place you ran out of the classroom, when we were going down the stairs you were staring at Shubham and Tanaya with a kind of hurtful expression. Not heartbroken but a bit hurt though, it doesn't take a genius to figure out" Shriya replied simply.
"Shit, do you think anyone else has found out"
"I don't think so, not to be rude but I don't think anyone notices you that much, Shriya found out 'cause she was with us" Kirti said to the rest of them.
"Hmm, but do you think Shubham could have found out anyway, he was also with us yesterday for a quite long time" Akansha asked her friends, panic visible in her voice.
"Nahh! If he did he definitely would've told you something. So chi-

"Who would've told what" Came a voice from behind and that person came and sat with them cutting Kirti off and joining the conversation.
"What are you doing here, don't you have a class now, I saw chemistry ma'm going to your class" Akansha said to Shubham.
"What is a life without a little fun, so I'm just bunking my class" he said being so unbothered as if it's a everyday thing for him.
"Seriously you're bunking chemistry class, that too on the second day" Shriya said and Kirti rolled her eyes turning towards Akansha and mouthed "red flag".
"Hey, didn't noticed you here, myself Shubham" he said extending his hand for a handshake towards Shriya, but she didn't shook his hands and instead gave a wave and said
"I'm Shrotoshini".
"Oh okkay" he said while retreating his hand back awkwardly.

From the corner of her eye Akansha saw Tanaya entering the cantene, after seeing her she stood up and said
"guys the bell is about to ring, I think we should go we have physics practical."
"Come on stay here, I just came, let's play something."
"Noo, we have a important class to attend and we ain't like you ; we don't bunk classes" Akansha said, anger and annoyance visible in her tone, and she stormed off from there. Kirti and Shriya following her behind.

___________________________________________

On the way to physics lab :-

Kirti and Shriya both looked at each other with a mischievous grin and elbowed Akansha at the same time.
"Whatt" She replied being annoyed by both.
"Nothing" Both of them replied with a shrug being totally unbothered.
"Shriya do you smell jealousy" Kirti said wrapping her one hand around Akansha's shoulder.
"I did at the cantene though" she replied repeating the same action.
"I was not jealous" Akansha said and jurked their hands off from her shoulder and walked ahead.
"Don't lie Aki, we are not kids" Kirti said while jogging so she and Shriya can join her.
"It was cleary visible on your face and how do you know that we are talking about you unless you were actually jealous" she said again when they were almost at the entrance of the lab.
"Exactly, and if you were not jealous then why did you left abruptly" the other one said.
"Guys I wasn't jealous, I left because we were getting late, understood" She said and all of then entered the lab.
"Don't lie" again came her best friend's response.
"I WASN'T JEALOUS" this time Akansha said quite loudly and unfortunately the teacher heard her.
" Hey, keep your voices low" the teacher scolded them.
Akansha gave a death glare to her friends and if looks could kill one of her friends definitely would have been dead. Getting scolded by the teacher on the very first class was definitely not on her bucket list.
She shaked her head at them and went to her sit and saw there was someone else's book kept there. She called the teacher and said
"Sir"
"Yes?"
"There's someone's book kept here"
"Oh, it must be a 12th grader's book, I was taking there class only before your class started. Can you go and return the book to class 12 after this class ends."
"Okay sir."
___________________________________________

"Aki ,can't you pack your stuff quickly"
"I'm dying from hunger"
"I'm almost done guys"

They left the lab and were on the way to their class when Akansha suddenly said
"Shit"
"What happened!"
"I forgot to return the book, you guys go ahead, I'll be back in a minute after returning the book"
"Who's book is it by the way" Shriya said while Kirti leaned closer to see.
"It says Aayansh Sengupta" Akansha said after checking the name and she left quickly
"Come back as fast as you can" her friends said and headed towards their classroom.

___________________________________________

"Is Aayansh Sengupta here? Akansha asked standing at the door of class 12.
"It's me" answered a guy probably a feet or two taller than Akansha, with messy raven hair, eyes a mixture of somewhere between black and brown. A neatly wore uniform, surrounded by a couple of his friends, definitely laughing and joking about something untill Akansha came and Intrupted.
"This is your book right, you left it in the physics lab" Akansha asked him showing the book in her hands.
"Yess! It's mine, I've been looking for it, I completely forgot that I left it there" said Aayansh standing up from his seat and coming towards Akansha with a pressed smile on his lips.
"Here you go" she handed him his book.
"Thanks" he replied with a beaming smile.
"Never mind" she replied and left.

___________________________________________

The rest of the school time passed with nothing really happening that much, expect Akansha saw Tanaya and Shubham talking about something quite interesting, which by the expressions Shubham gave looked like she said yes. And why wouldn't she, she has seen them talking a lot today; like literally every chance they got. Maybe they got really close.
Akansha came back home being really exhausted, and as soon as she came she had to sit to study again 'cause she had a lot of homework to complete.

Around 8:00 pm she got free from all her work and she sat down with her phone with a intention of scrolling through reels to to relax. But again her phone was blown up with messages from Shubham.

Shubham
Hey, beautiful😉❤

𝘈𝘺𝘦𝘪𝘯? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢.

Shubham
Hello Aki , you there👀❤
Why you always leave
me on seen sweetie 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃.

You drunk?!

Shubham
Why I would I be drunk

Then why are you
Texting me like that

Shubham
Like what Aki👀❤

Okk, now I'm pretty
sure there's something
Wrong with you, why the
fuck are you texting me
like this, you already got a gf
Is this some kind of prank😑

Shubham
You think I don't know?👀
FYI, I'm not in a relationship.

Know what?!

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.

Shubham
•••

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐰! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 🙃. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠; 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝟐.𝟓 𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 🤯🤯. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 '𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 "𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞" 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫😎. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬.
𝐃𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐈'𝐝 - @𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬__.
𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐨.

𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❤😘🫂.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

174K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...
1.2M 51.2K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
14.2K 943 80
Have you ever thought best for your mom? Well he thinks too! After seeing her mom suffering so much pain given from his dad, he decides to change th...
950K 83.9K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...