š‡ššš„šŸ š€ š‡šžššš«š­ | š‡š€...

By VanessaWriting

āšˆ'š¦ š”ššš„šŸ šš š”šžššš«š­ š°š¢š­š”šØš®š­ š²šØš®āž šƒšžš¬šœšžš§šššš§š­š¬ šŸ More

š‡ššš„šŸ š€ š‡šžššš«š­
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„
šŸ. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šŸ. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
šŸ‘. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šŸ’. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šŸ“. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
šŸ”. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
šŸ•. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
šŸ–. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­
šŸ—. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
šŸšŸŽ. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
šŸšŸ. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš„šžšÆšžš§
šŸšŸ. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš„šÆšž
šŸšŸ‘. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšŸ’. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšŸ“. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
šŸšŸ”. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
šŸšŸ•. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šŸšŸ–. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
šŸšŸŽ. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²

šŸšŸ—. šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§

782 32 15
By VanessaWriting

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎

After a while the tears subsided and the father-son duo moved to sit on the bench hoping to talk with each other.

"It has to be her, father. She's one of our fastest and strongest swimmers. She knows her way around the water and. . ." Harry ran his hands through his hair after setting his hook down trying to wipe away any tears that stained his face.

"And she'd get a chance to see her mother." Hook finished off after seeing his son unable to continue yet fortunately Harry explained to them earlier.

"It's all she has ever wanted, everything she had dreamed of since she and her father had come to the Isle. What kind of friend would I be if I denied her that chance especially after she confessed to me that was the only gift she wanted." Harry sighed thinking back to his conversation with Elizabeth and from the way her face changed immediately he knew she was speaking from her heart.

Seeing the way his emotions were playing Hook knew his assumption earlier on was right so he asked, "As you sure friend is the way you two would define yourselves, son?"

Harry moved his gaze to his father not knowing what he could say there was no way in lying to him Hook knew his son well enough to know when he was lying.

"Then why haven't you done something about it?" Hook continued wishing to understand his son more, trying to understand his situation with Elizabeth.

"Why? So you and the captain can see who won your bet?" Harry raised his eyebrow remembering back when he and Elizabeth overheard the two fathers discussing their challenge without realizing the two were there.

"Forget about that bet. Harry, you have never been afraid of anything you've shown me that countless of times since you were younger. Why haven't you told Elizabeth how you felt about her?" Hook waved off the challenge he and Jack created before mentioning the times his son wanted to prove how fearless he was.

After hearing his father's question Harry turned staring out the window into the sea, the very sea that separated them from Auradon, allowing several memories rushing into his mind.

Seeing where his eyes traveled, Hook was met with the sea too, causing the older Hook pirate to remember all the painful memories from that night that changed both their lives.

"What if the two of us were meant to only experience the same tragedy? How could I admit what I felt for her if in the end we were destined to be torn apart?" Harry voiced his fear, something he continuously thought about since he came to realize what he felt for the Sparrow pirate.

"Harry. . . what happened to us, your mother and I as well as Jack and Angelica, has been one of the worst moments in our lives. I can assure you that but I think we could all agree what could have been a bigger tragedy was to never experience the love we've shared with each other." Hook leaned over, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder catching the attention of the sadden pirate.

"You two are not destined to live what we had lived, you are meant to live the life you are meant to have."

". . .I wish I understood that long ago father because now it's inevitable for us to follow those steps." Harry admitted knowing that his choices had led him down the path he perhaps did not wish for before.

"Why don't you tell her all this? She's still here." Hook had no clue what he could tell his son to make the situation any better but he did know of what he could do to release him of one secret.

Harry already knew his answer for that and Hook saw that seeing him shake his head responding, "No, no, I can't. If I tell her it might mess with her decisions and put her out of focus."

"What if it might help her realize what she feels?" Hook countered trying to remove the pain his son had been feeling for who knows how long.

"If telling her makes her lose focus, making her lose the chance to see her mother again I can't do that to her. I won't." Harry could not focus on that, not after everything they had all done to get them to the point they were at or everything Elizabeth gave up.

"Harry, don't let her go without letting her know. . . because son, trust me you will always wonder what it would have been if you only told her." Hook stood from his seat patting his son's shoulders before placing something in his hand as he went to get a drink.

Looking down at his hand in confusion Harry stared at the bracelet in wonder before he remembered seeing it before.

Of course he did, he remembered seeing it every day when he was younger everyday and every night he was tucked in.

Emma would never take the bracelet off only if she absolutely needed to and even then she had Harry watch over it placing the one she trusted the most in charge of one of her most precious possessions.

He remembered how his parents once told him the story of how they lost each other the first time neither telling the other the way they had felt for each other having it been one of the biggest regrets but the moment they laid their eyes on each other there was no hesitation in admitting it.

Shutting his eyes Harry brought the bracelet close to him trying to figure out what he could do, what he should do.

He wondered if he should take the risk to become the fearless man he proved he was and take a chance telling Elizabeth everything he felt.

Before he could come to a decision Captain Jack walked out of his room after making sure not an inch of his face spoke any of the emotions he had been feeling.

Without saying anything Jack moved towards the younger Hook pirate before sitting down where Hook sat previously sighing. "I know my daughter. If she is presented with a chance to help the people of the Isle or run off and find freedom herself she will choose to help the people."

"It was her mother's she wanted this to be a present for her twentieth birthday. . . as it seems I might not be able to give it to her." Jack pulled out a golden ring with a red ruby remembering how it had been the only thing Angelica had been able to give him to hold onto.

"She wanted her to remember that she's allowed to be happy, she should fight for it. If the plan is to go as it does I need you to be the one to give it to her. . . she'll listen to you."

Harry stared at the ring taking in every word Captain Sparrow said before looking directly at him not hesitating one second in agreement as he took the ring in his hand placing it and his mother's worn out bracelet in his pocket promising, "You have my word, Captain."

"I hope you know that you're someone who reminds her of happiness." Jack commented knowing how his daughter spoke about everyone she cared about, especially about Harry Hook.

Harry would be lying if he said Jack's confession did not tighten his heart, making him reconsider his decisions before he waved it off standing up, "I should head off day is about to break and we need to get everything ready."

Not giving them much chance to speak, Harry grabbed his hook before walking out of the Sparrow household not noticing the lingering eyes the fathers had on him before sharing one with each other.

Back in the shack Elizabeth was back with Ben keeping an eye on the king in his cell before the battle began.

Both were on the ground leaning against the ground with their eyes shut before Ben questioned, "Liz?"

"My goodness, Beasty, we haven't even been resting for more than five minutes." Elizabeth huffed, refusing to open her eyes, wanting to catch somewhat a quick nap before having to face the VKs at sunrise.

"I know, I know but I just had a question." Ben nodded understanding her tiredness which made him much more nervous but pushed through it after she gestured for him to continue. "If you were given the chance to come to Auradon. . . would you want to live in your old home?"

Hearing his question Elizabeth couldn't help but tense not realizing he made the connection before she looked over her shoulders commenting, "Well looks like you're not just a pretty face, Beasty."

"Thanks. . . I guess." Ben smiled at the compliment before thinking about it trying to figure out if it was positive or not.

Hearing his confusion Elizabeth softly scoffed hiding her amusement before she turned placing her focus on Ben as she spoke, "When I get to Auradon it wouldn't be to fight to get that place back it be fighting for the freedom of the people here to get what we all deserve. . . a chance to get our freedom."

"I loved that area, adored it. It gave my family and I the privacy we wanted with the sea and forest both so close to us two things that I absolutely care for but what was important about it and what made it a home was that it kept me and my family together." Elizabeth explained her feelings about the place she used to call him as she messed around with her hand charm.

"With that being said, if I can't have my family with me, that place means very little to me. I want them not just the memories."

"I'm sorry." Ben apologized looking down at his hands in disappointment before looking up meeting Elizabeth's gaze noticing how she did not falter once.

"Not your fault, Beasty." Elizabeth stood from her spot knowing sleep would just be a dream not meant to happen though she wanted Ben to listen to her as well, needing him for the sake of everyone.

"But you could be the one to change that. You've seen a lot with just a couple hours of being here. You've seen people here aren't truly evil, they're tired. . . don't damn us for the choices that were made by others, many who do and have changed."

Ben stared at Elizabeth having thousands of thoughts running through his mind, many of the things he had learned with being on the Isle for the shortest amount of time but everything he learned was much more than he could even imagine.

When he first thought about his plan bringing more kids from the Isle to Auradon he always hoped it would be something much bigger, something different, something that was able to make a change but after almost a year of no change he had forgotten that.

Yet it seemed as though that change was only forgotten by him, the one who had the most power, because those who only had each other, people like Elizabeth, have been making more change than he had.

From what he had heard from the VKs everything in the Isle had been a mess, no laws and no safety now while he had seen instances of that it had not been to the extent he had been told and Ben knew somehow it was because of Elizabeth and the crew.

She was truly a leader even if she herself didn't see that.

Before he could answer, a couple heavy footsteps interrupted them with a figure hidden in the shadows until Harry appeared, "Gil, said you'd be here."

"It appears so. . . is that an issue?" Elizabeth looked at her boots observing her spot before looking back at Harry with a raised eyebrow waiting for him to respond.

Harry groaned knowing she was bringing up his mood hours ago and not wanting King Ben involved in their conversation Harry walked over to the brunette slipping his hand with her before moving them into the corner far enough from him and away from his eyes.

Knowing it was meant to be a private conversation Ben leaned back in his seat covering his eyes with his beanie trying to get some sleep and ignoring their conversation.

"I'm sorry about my behavior earlier, Elizabeth. I wasn't in the best mood but I should have not taken it on you." Harry stopped their tracks, never letting go of their hands, it actually helped give him strength to continue.

"But why were you even in a bloody bad mood? Out of everyone here I thought you would be one of the jolly ones and- . . ." Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders confused at the blue eyed pirate's actions but as she asked she met his eyes seeing the redness around his eyes with stained tears, something not common to see on the pirate. "Harry. . . what's going on? Why has it seemed you lost everything?"

"Because I am!" Harry wanted to scream, he wanted to tell her everything he had been thinking but the moment he felt her soft touch on his face he knew he shouldn't. "I went over to your home to speak with your father and I ended up speaking with my father. A conversation about my mother was brought up."

So many questions entered Elizabeth's mind wondering why Harry had to head over to her house without her, why did he have to speak with her father and so much more but hearing Harry mentioning his mother stopped all those thoughts.

Without second thought Elizabeth brought her arms wrapping them around Harry pulling him down to her letting him wrap his arms around her knowing he needed someone there for him just being there for him.

Harry didn't speak to people much about his mother and while Elizabeth had not known everything about the famous Emma Swan she knew enough to know she was one of, if not, the most important woman in the lives of the Hook family.

There were times when it was just Harry and Elizabeth holding each other in their arms when Harry let down his guard telling things about his mother from her compassion to her bravery something that Elizabeth saw a lot of in Harry.

And knowing that Elizabeth didn't question Harry's attitude to the situation, much less thought about questioning the way he tightened his hold of her, shutting his eyes as he placed his chin above her head.

But if she asked Harry would probably fall apart and admit he needed to hold her tight because he didn't know how long it may be till she would be back in his arms and just the thought of that broke him in ways he didn't know was possible.

After moments of just holding each other with the noises from the shack and waves of the sea filling the silence Harry let go of Elizabeth but both stayed by each other barely leaving an inch to separate them.

"So I went to speak with your father. . . and mine as well. I wanted to let them in on what was happening and what our plan would be." Harry took a deep breath before he informed the Sparrow pirate having her stare at him in confusion.

"Why? Do you have doubts about us?" Elizabeth raised her eyebrow trying to joke as she fixed up his hair but in reality trying to distract herself.

"About you. . . and Uma no never." Harry admitted focusing his attention on her, almost losing himself by the simplest touch before catching himself. "I just wanted to inform them knowing you might not have time to do so and he had not to worry about not seeing you for a bit."

Elizabeth stared at the pirate in front of her nodding at his explanation but she knew him she knew there was more he wanted to say yet she let him continue, "And when I was about to leave he gave me something to give you."

Harry set his hook down before reaching into his pocket pulling out the ring having shine by the moonlight and while it was a stunning jewelry and her father had rich taste Elizabeth couldn't help staring at it in confusion.

"It was your mother's." Such a simple sentence was all it took to take all the breath out of Elizabeth as she glanced at Harry and down at the ring with glistening eyes never thinking she could get anything that belonged to her mother other than her necklace. "He said she wanted you to have it for your twentieth birthday but your father thought it best for you to have it now."

"Why?" Was all Elizabeth could ask as she tried to keep herself standing ignoring the way her legs and lips trembled at just the thought of having something that brought her mother closer to her.

"One because it would look lovely on you." Harry gathered enough strength letting a soft smile play on his lips as he brought up Elizabeth's right hand slipping the ring on her finger before placing a gentle kiss on her hand. "And two so you remember that you are allowed to fight for your happiness."

At the gesture Elizabeth couldn't hold back the tear that slipped her eyes only leading for her eyes to glisten as Harry wiped the tear away resting his hand against her face.

"Harry what's going on?" Elizabeth whispered almost terrified at her own voice not knowing what it was but there was something different in Harry that much she knew.

". . . Nothing. It's just that I must agree with your parents. If you get the chance to be happy even if the plan doesn't go as we expected to. . . you should take it." Harry matched Elizabeth not realizing how he backed her back to the wall until there wasn't anywhere else to go.

Elizabeth looked up at Harry in surprise wondering where he was getting the thought the plan wasn't something that brought her joy and she couldn't stop herself from voicing, "All of our freedom is my happiness. The chance of getting to live the life we want with each other. . . that's my happiness. That's what I'm getting all or none, got it?"

Knowing her Harry couldn't help letting the smile grow on his lips but as soon as it came it dimmed thinking back of his worries.

But he didn't dare let his worries out.

Instead Harry pulled Elizabeth closer leaning down to meet her letting their lips brush against each other trying to push himself to let them meet, both have, the way they both heard their breath staggering against each other they knew but there seemed something stopping them.

Rather than letting their lips meet Harry lifted his head placing a kiss on her head letting each other stay in that position for a moment before sighing, "I will go look for a snack for us. We'll need our energy for the battle."

And with that Harry stepped back giving both of them time to breathe before taking his hook making his way through the halls disappearing through the shadows.

Elizabeth tried to call out for him wanting to say so much but her voice only allowed her to go above a whisper so knowing that she wouldn't have much luck she pulled her hand up staring at the ring before hugging it walking towards the window after seeing Ben well into sleep.

As she stared out into the sea tears streamed down Elizabeth's face but with each tear she was confused not knowing what brought the emotions.

Had it been the sentiment of her parents?

Or had it been the fact that possibly Harry lost the hope of the plan and even them?

══════ ✧ ══════

NEW UPDATE, AMORES!!!

Battle is about to begin, what could happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 11.9K 15
in which ben's twin sister follows mal back to the isle. š”ššš«š«š² š”šØšØš¤ š± šŸšžš¦! šØšœ ššžš¬šœšžš§šššš§š­š¬ šŸ šš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš« š¢š§š¬š¢ļæ½...
122K 2.9K 17
ā We all show our true colours in the end. āž HER WORDS WERE LIKE SILK CARESSING THE POOR UNFORTUNAT...
This Town By evie

Fanfiction

312K 8.8K 33
the one where ben is the fool in love and valentin is the oblivious protagonist. [ben x male oc] Started: December 3rd, 2019 Ended: February 4th, 20...
90.8K 3K 38
š˜¢ š˜„š˜¦š˜“š˜¤š˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜¢š˜Æš˜µš˜“ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜³š˜ŗ (completed) _____________________ BOOK TWO š˜‰š˜³š˜¢š˜¦š˜­š˜ŗš˜Æ š˜°š˜§š˜§š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜“š˜°ļæ½...