personal slave

By Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... More

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
Announcement📢
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
🙃
49
50.
51
52.
😅🙃🤧
53.
54.
55.
56.

47.

12.1K 902 300
By Girlfan7p

.
.

"Eomma!.... Eomma!...... " Taehyung shouted up to his for his mother the moment he stepped into his house.

"What happened baby...?!.... Are you ok...! " His mother come running in concern.

"Who's there?! In this house.... When.. I wasn't here....!! " Taehyung asked while gulping hard, heart was beating loudly in his chest.

"Earlier there was King hoseok and his friend, they were here to meet Juntae.. " His mother informed.

"W-what was his name....? "

"Um.... I think his name was Ivan.... But something unusual happened when they came here... "

"What...Ivan!? "

"First sit here calmly.. You aren't looking good... " His mother said Worriedly.

"No.... Pls... Tell me first... What happened? "

"The thing is that our Juny fall asleep in his embrace and that too willingly.... I was very surprised by his behavior.. " Nabi uttered in a confused shocked expression.

Taehyung took a deep breathe to calm himself down.... He was too worked up when he suddenly get a whiff of a very familiar scent and that doesn't belongs to his family members not even king hoseok's that's why taehyung is sure that someone has surely came.... Someone he knows too well.

The name 'Ivan' he never heard before... There is something familiar about it but he couldn't get to think about this matter further as his thoughts got interrupted by a loud cry.

Taehyung immediately reached his chamber and took the crying pup in his arms. As soon as he got his mother's scent he stopped crying.

Taehyung took a deep breathe before pecking the baby's forehead with affection.

"I was very scared baby...... "Taehyung sighed caressing Juntae's back lovingly
.after few moments he sat on the bed and opened his shirt to feed the pup.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook felt like a storm was raging inside his head, with lots of different feelings swirling around. He couldn't relax at all, even when things were quiet. It was like he was on edge all the time, unable to calm down even for a minute.

Jungkook's wolf, normally calm, was just as unsettled as he was. Its restless energy made Jungkook even more uneasy. They both felt stuck in a constant state of worry, unable to find a way out of the chaos.

As time went by, Jungkook felt like he was standing at the edge of a cliff, about to fall into something he didn't understand. It was both exciting and scary, leaving him feeling stuck and wanting to understand his feelings better.

"Our honorable guest... We apologize to disturb you... But... We are here to inform you that our majesty sent an invitation to join him at the Royal dinner..... Can I ask your decision Lord..? " A guard asked with a deep bow standing in front of jungkook .

"Tell him...... I am coming... " Jungkook informed.

**

"Should I go and check on who is that person? Why my wolf is this much restless...? " Taehyung blabber to himself while pacing back and fourth through his chamber.

Taehyung really want to go and confirm his doubt but as it's already night and Juntae needs him he refrain himself from going there at this moment and decided to visit the palace.

At morning when he was getting ready to go there something or someone stopped his movement.

"Taehyung!... I want to talk to you... Come with me.... "

With that someone dragged him into the house.

***
"They are making some move.. And it is the right moment to attack them offguard.... " Jungkook roared.

"We should get going then.... " Hoseok uttered.

"Follow us from a distance.... I don't want them to be alert anyhow.. It will be dangerous for those omega... " Hoseok informed his soldiers.

In the dimly lit chamber, the air was thick with tension as the two Royal alphas, Jungkook and Hoseok, stood side by side, their senses heightened as they prepared to rescue the kidnapped omegas.

With a silent nod, they burst into the room, their presence commanding attention. The abductors, caught off guard by their sudden intrusion, reacted with surprise and alarm.

Jungkook jumped into action, quickly taking on the attackers with smooth and precise moves. Meanwhile, Hoseok backed him up, using his smart thinking to plan their next moves.

The abductors fought back hard, fueled by desperation and aggression. In the chaos, Jungkook got distracted for a moment by the shrill cry of an omega, and one of the attackers managed to slash his shoulder with a sharp weapon.

Despite the pain, Jungkook gritted his teeth and kept fighting, drawing on his inner strength. With new resolve, he and Hoseok fought together, overpowering their enemies with their skills.

They finally defeated the Abductors and saved the omegas. As they ordered the soldiers to led the rescued omegas to safety, Jungkook's injury reminded them of the dangers they faced. But it also reinforced their commitment to protect those in need.

"The main culprit is still untouched.... He isn't here.... " Jungkook announced with his dead serious voice.

"Hmm.... But they can be also with the abductors we caught today... " Hoseok reasoned.

"An illegal brothel and no one had a slightest bit of a idea about it, don't you think there is more people or rather say powerful person behind all this works. " Jungkook said while breathing heavily, a sharp pain made him groan a little.

"We can talk about it later..you need to treat your wound first... " Hoseok uttered in a worrisome tone.

Jungkook shook his head negatively.. "I have something else to do... You can go back first... "

"But..... Your wound...!!.. "

"It's not that deep.... I will be fine.... I heal faster.... " With that the alpha went out in the dark with his injured arms... But he care less he just wanted to go somewhere, somewhere his heart is pulling him.

While running Jungkook noticed a trail of blood running through his hand to his fingertips making his groan once again. He quickly washed the blood off from his hands and shoulders and resumed his journey again.

Then suddenly he stooped not only his steps his whole world... His wolf howled in joy... He found his mate... Or rather say his life... Looking more beautiful, more pure, his skin is glowing under the moonlight.... A reflection of moon godess herself. And suddenly their eyes met, and in that moment, it felt like the entire universe held its breath, recognizing the bond between them.

After making Juntae sleep taehyung stood in the balcony, unable to sleep he decided to stare at the moon. The moon knows everything.. From his unsaid thoughts to his hidden pains... Everything that he doesn't express to anyone.

While roaming his eyes everywhere his eyes fall on something more specifically a familiar pair of brown pupils gazing directly at him. His eyes got widen while his palm closed his mouth in utter shock and disbelief. His eyes filled with tears when he saw the alpha, the very alpha who tormented him once... And the alpha who also took care of him...

Jungkook came back into senses when he saw his mate is crying and so without westing any time he climbed up to the first floor balcony with  swift movements.

Taehyung was too shocked to even move from his place.

"Al-alpha.... " Taehyung whispered in a quivering voice almost inaudible.

Jungkook was literally shaking on his way to taehyung... "Tae.... You are here..... You are really here... In-infront of me... " A hoarse shaky voice can be heard indicating he is in a brink of break down.

Taehyung went near him with his shaky little steps and looked up at the alpha's defeated face.

Jungkook couldn't contain himself and wrapped his hand around the omega.. A trail of tears slowly passed through his eyes.

He felt relief, his wolf took a breathe of relief from the immense pain he felt of his omega's absence.

"H-how have you been...? " Jungkook asked after slowly parting from the hug.

"Well...... But you aren't looking good... " Taehyung said while wiping his own tears.

"I am ok...... " Jungkook softly wiped taehyung's remaining tears from his face.

"Don't cry.... " Jungkook uttered. His lips quivered, eyes again filled with tears when he observed the omega's face... Oh!.. How much prayed to see this face once again, how much he prayed to give him one chance to make up for his deeds, to apologize for his unforgivable sins... He just want to open his heart out to his dear one... To express how much he is ashamed of his deeds and no excuse can overpower it.

💛💙💙💜🧡🧡💚❤💚🧡💜💛💛

Guys let me know where you are from?

I am really curious😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.9K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
601K 27.3K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...
54K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
1.2M 64.7K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...