๐„๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐จ๐ง๐๐ง๏ฟฝ...

eshaservesss

๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoe... ะ•ั‰ะต

Copyright๐™š
Author note๐™š
Aesthetic + Introduction
01: There's more to go. [โœต]
02: Breakup.
03: Stranger.
04: Date.
05: Whipped.
06: Double date?
07: Nasty reminder. [โœต]
08: His home!
09: Love or lust?
10: Teasing him. [โœต]
11: Threesome? [โœต]
12: Gay?
13: The live stream. [โœต]
14: Sister's bond.
15: His jaan.
17: Pain & Pleasure. [โœต]
18: All hers.

16: Only his.

886 49 38
eshaservesss

— Author Pov

Raj has been sleeping from the past two hours. He is allergic to sweet things as you can say, he is basically allergic to sugar. Yet, he chose to eat the cake and cookies made by his highness cause he doesn't want to make her sad. 

The love he have for her made him all blind that only thing he is able to see is his highness. Even if she will choke him to the death, he will still look at her with hearts in his eyes.

After he fainted, Juhi called Varun and told him the whole scenario. He come with the doctor. Treating Raj he also gave some medicine and description about his health. 

And now, Raj is laying on the hospital bed while Juhi is sleeping on the chair, putting her head on bed. 

She cried and cried. Blaming herself about all this. Kavya tried to console her but she failed. 

Juhi says that she don't love him it's just a little crush and then process to make him feel better when he is not feeling well, always feeling bad whenever he is in pain only to blaim herself atlast. Process to admire him when whatever he will do even when he is just breathing.

Is it just a mere crush?

Raj slowly opened his eyes with a little stomach ache. He narrowed his eyes and saw was Juhi sleeping.

A smile appeared on his face looking at her as he admires his highness, her hair stands were on her face disturbing his view. 

Likewise, he slowly adjusted them on her back of ear but, with a flinch, Juhi woke up. 

"Aap? Aap thik haina? Mai doctor ko bulau? Kaisa lag rha hai aapko?" She blabbed a lot of questions until Raj shushed her while putting a finger on her lips. 

"I'm all fine. I just have an allergy with sugary foods, it's normal-

"I'm sorry. I know all this happened because of me, Please forgive me" Juhi whispered in guilt while Raj sighed. 

"You don't have to say sorry. It's alright, okay?" Raj said gently while Juhi nodded. 

But still, there was guilt inside her. Feeling guilty is all she can do, right now. And Raj, he is too in love with her to understand anything. 

He can gladly give himself to his highness to ruin his life, the way she wants. 

"I'm not good enough for you. You should find someone better." Juhi addressed.

"I should find someone better? By leaving the best?" Raj asked while lifting his right eyebrow.

"I don't know why you are choosing me when you have a lot of better options. Why me?" As soon as these words slipped from her tongue, her eyes started getting teary.

"You are not an option! Get that fucking thing in your little mind. I love you and I will always do. You are my love, my choice, my highness, I will choose you over and over again. If you don't love me, it's okay. I will wait for you. Just be comfortable around me. Let me love you the way you deserve." Raj announced, making Juhi's eyes widened.

She wasn't able to say anything. He is madly in love with her and he knows while she is all confused about her feelings. The only thing going in her mind is that she is not good enough for him.

"There is nothing like love. I know one day you will also leave me like everyone did. One day, you will walk away from my life like I was nothing for you" Juhi uttered while tears fell down from her eyes.

"And that's where you are wrong, Juhi. Do you really think I could ever find someone better than you? You are making me go crazy. I can't live without you, not even a single second. You made me a whole different person. Right now, who I'm is written by you, meri jaan. My soul is too tangled with you, I can't afford to lose you. If you are not in my life then, my life is just useless. You put meaning in my life. Mai aapka hu sirf, puri tarah se." Whispering all that, Raj gently kissed Juhi's right hand.

"Aapko pata tha kii aapko allergy hai fir aapne kyu khaya? Mana kredete" Juhi said with the sad tone.

"Mai meri highness ko dukhi nhi dekhna chahta tha" Raj addressed with a smile. 

"Aapko apni jaan pyari nhi hai?" She questioned while glaring at him.

"Aap hii toh meri jaan hai aur meri jaan mujhe bohot pyari hai."

Time skip: at night

Raj pov

It's 9'o clock and I'm here answering my princess questions which is totally senseless.

Juhi please come" I whinned in my mind and smiled awkwardly looking at Aahi.

"What was your question? Can you repeat it again?" I questioned while Aahi nodded.

"I was asking why number 11 is not pronounced onety one?" She repeated while I nodded.

What the fuck I'm suppose to say? Such a lame question it is!!

"Also if a store is open 24/7 why there are lock on doors?" She questioned again.

I don't know what the fuck is going on her mind? Kids are crazy!

"There isn't a specific reason why 11 is not pronounced 'onety one,' but language evolves over time, and "eleven" is how it has been pronounced for centuries." I heard my highness saying that while I smiled, looking at her.

"And even though the store is open 24/7, locks are still used for security during emergencies or temporary closures. Do you understand?" Aahi nodded at my highness words.

"Now get up, you have to go school, tomorrow. Let's sleep." Aahi stands up without any tantrums at Juhi words.

Seems like my little princess is becoming obedient not brat. I'm glad she finally returned to herself.

We both headed towards Aahi room as she layed down on bed while me and my highness sat on her left & right side.

"Handsome, you know I found someone who is more handsome than you" a giggle left her mouth as she said that.

"And who is that?" I asked while chuckling.

"I don't know his name, he is just so handsome but he also rude." Aahi sadly pouted saying that.

"Did he said something rude to you?" Juhi questioned while panicking.

"Woo baat kre tab naa, chup chap rhte hai. And you know he even beaten a boy of his class who was teasing me" Aahi giggled making Juhi sigh.

"Aahi, don't pick up any fights in school. Get well with everyone, politely and always help others. Okay?" My highness said in serious tone while Aahi aggressively nodded.

"By the way, what's that boy name?" I questioned.

"Who?"

"The one who you have a crush on" I replied back.

"I don't know..he is just in 9th or 10th standard I guess" Aahi said in confusion making my eyes widen as well as my highness too.

"Aahi, stay away from boys" My highness warned her while she completely ignored her words.

"Should I read some stories for you?" I asked but, my princess denied.

"I'm not a little child anymore. I'm now a big girl, you both can leave. I have to sleep" with that, Aahi tucked hearself fully into the duvet.

My highness pulled the duvet down and placed a kiss on her right cheek whispering 'good night'.

With a smile, I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep well" I announced and take a look at my highness who is smiling so beautifully.

So, to tease her I kissed Aahi right cheek on same place while Aahi giggled and told us 'byee byy...good night'.

Me and my highness we both left the room while she was blushing. She blush a lot, I will just breath near her and her face will cover into crimson red.

She is cute!

We both were heading towards our room, just then door bell ring is heard. Who came this late? Maybe it's watchman?

"I will check" Juhi addressed and stepped forward but, I grabbed her hand stopping her. It can be dangerous.

"Wait, let me check" with that, I made my way towards the door and opened it only to get disgusted by seeing someone who is the last person I expect for to come.

The bloody unwanted guest.

"Kon hai, Raj?" Juhi questioned walking towards me and she looked at him horribly. I can see the scary and disgusting look at her face.

"Why are you here?" I questioned while Rahul, my younger brother scratched his head smiling awkwardly.

"Can I stay here for some days?" He asked while I denied. He is probably going to do something shitty if he stay here with us.

"Let me in" he without any fucking permission pushing us entered into the house.

What the fuck!

Before I can grab his coller and throw him out, my highness stopped me. She was looking at me with those eyes, fuck!

"Why the fuck you are here?" I yelled at him making him turn around.

Juhi hides behind me as that bastard is checking her out. I will fucking shoot him at his eyes.

"I'm here for some files and you are living here from past 1months, I thought I will company you but, seems like you are already having someone to have fun with" he smirked and walked closer to us.

I can feel my highness clinching on my t-shirt tightly.

That dirty smirk on him look so disgusting. I clenched my fists as he came more closer to us.

Just in mere seconds a punch landed on his face making him fall down on floor while Juhi gasped, soundly.

"Just tell me which file you fucking want and then, just leave from here." I stated while he glared at me from floor.

"That Mr. Mehra ones" saying that, he gets up and touched his lips as some blood were dropping from the corner of his lips.

But, do I give a fuck? No.

"Follow me, I will give you the file." I addressed while he denied.

"I want to have some water. You should go, I will come after drinking a glass of water." He addressed.

"I will stay her-

"Just go. I will be fine." I heard my highness mumbling while I turned to look at her. She nodded making me agree.

Glaring at him, I made my way towards my office room. The fuck he wants that file, right now.

I know my highness is strong and she can handle things on her own. Yet, I still want to protect her. Because she my woman.

Only mine.

She only belongs to me the way I only belongs to her. I don't know what she is afraid of that she is not accepting her love towards me.

I can see it in her eyes that she loves me.

I sighed as I fucking found the file and was about to leave just then, he entered as he was whole wet.

"I literally can't stand your girlfriend." Rahul stated while wiping his hands and shirt.

"Then, fucking kneel" I announced.

We both were glaring at eachother. The way I want to fucking punch him to the death. My highness told me about their relationship, it was such a garbage.

This motherfucker treated her like—

Ugh!

"I'm going to stay here for some days." He rolled his eyes saying that.

"And who gave you the permission?" I questioned while he smirked. "Your dear girlfriend".

Leaving him there, I headed towards my room and saw Juhi there. Locking the door, I made my way towards her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ma-

"Your made a good decision. I'm glad that he is going to stay here." I addressed while she tilted her head in confusion.

Pulling her closer with her waist, I whispered into her ears, "As tonight, I will fucking make you moan my name to tell him that who you belong to"

I know she is all mine and now her ex boyfriend who is my brother will also know that.

She widened her eyes as her whole face turned red. Already blushing huh?

"I will kiss you, fuck you, love you all over the house. I will make him understand that you are mine, only mine." I announced.

"Only yours" she whispered.

I looked at her, she was playing with her fingers. She is nervous, you can tell in which mood she is in by her hand gesture.

"Are you sure? I'm feeling anxious like I'm so nervous I'm just feeling so uneasy." She said in nervousness.

"Don't worry. I will make sure to make you feel better." I stated coming more closer to her.

"How?"

"While fucking the brain out of you, you wouldn't able to think anything when my cock will thrusting inside your wet cunt. Your mind will go all blank when you will roll your eyes in pleasure and moan for me." I bite her ears, softly as I said in low voice.

I pulled myself away from her, a little.

"Tell me, my highness. Do you want me to fuck you like the only thing you can think about that time is how sinfully my cock is buried inside your cunt?" I questioned and waited for her response while she gluped.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

195K 5.7K 36
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ 20 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ข๐™–...
Ishq Afsaaney myra.

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

55.7K 2.7K 8
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ตโ˜ผ๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  | ๐‘ƒ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’ Some one shots that randomly pop into my mind filled...
45.1K 487 27
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
The Forced Bride @Akankhya_sahu

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

1.1M 45.8K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๏ฟฝ...