ONE LAST CHANCE {ON HOLD}

By AngelicEarl_580

Abhimaan ❤️ A story based on Abhira's accident. This can be 18+ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
PROMO
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PROMO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

1.8K 162 14
By AngelicEarl_580

Next update after 130+ votes on this chapter.
_______________________________
"Bhabhi." Shriti said coming downstairs with Ruhanika.

Shriti came towards Abhira and Ruhaan with Ruhanika crying in her arms.

"Kya hua?" Abhira panicked looking at Ruhanika who was wriggling in Shriti's arms while crying badly.

Shriti handed Ruhanika to Abhira. Abhira held her tightly and hugged her patting her back.

"Na...na...na.... baccha ese nahi rote ...shhhh....." Abhira said caressing her hairs.

"Kya hua Ruhu ko?" Ruhaan asked to Shriti.

"Bhai, Ruhu so gayi thi toh mai bhi so gayi uske saath. Lekin achanak se uthi aur phir rone lag gayi. Isiliye mai neeche le aayi." Shriti said.

"Accha, shayad hume nahi dekha hoga na isiliye rone lag gayi hogi." Ruhaan said.

"Ruhanika, don't cry baby, See mumma is here, papa is here." Abhira said sitting down on the sofa with Ruhaan beside her.

"Mumma....." Ruhanika said and hugged Abhira wrapping her tiny arms around her.

"Mumma" Armaan whispered in shock as tears fell down her eyes.

"Ruhu, don't cry baby,.... shhh...." Ruhaan said patting her back.

"Reema kaki, Ruhanika ka khaana le kar aaiye please." Abhira said to Reema who nodded and went to kitchen.

"Shh..... Ruhanika. We are here baby...." Ruhaan said picking her up in his arms.

Abhira wiped her tears softly.

"Papa...." Ruhanika said and hugged him.

"Aww...yes baby. Papa is here." Ruhaan said caressing her back.

Ruhaan cradled her in his arms, "Shh... it's okay, Ruhu, we're right here," he murmured.

Meanwhile Reema entered with a bowl of Daliya, "Here's your food, little one," she said, placing the bowl on the table.

"Thank You Kaki." Abhira said and took the bowl in her hands.

She started feeding her slowly.

"Mummmmaaaaa" She said touching Abhira's cheeks with her small fingers.

Armaan and the Poddar family watched the scene unfolding before them, tears glistening in their eyes. It was a moment of bitter and harsh realization for Armaan, seeing Abhira as a wife and mother to another man's child.

"Ehhhhh....." Ruhanika giggled as Ruhaan caressed her cheeks with his cheeks which had a little beard.

Abhira wiped her cheeks softly and again fed her the food.

"Yeh tum...tumhari aur Abh....Abhira ki beti hai?" Armaan managed to asked.

"Haa Ruhanika, Ruhanika Ruhaan Mhatre." Ruhaan said with a smile looking at Ruhanika lovingly.

"Adaaaadaaaaa." Ruhanika said moving away the spoon which Abhira was about to feed her.

"Ruhu, last spoon hai baccha. Kha lo. Please." Abhira requested forwarding this spoon towards her.

"Na....na.....na....mumma" Ruhanika said hiding her face in Ruhaan's neck.

"Rehne do Abhira. Abhi abhi uthi hai na toh jyada nahi khaegi." Ruhaan said patting Ruhanika's head.

Abhira nodded and kept bowl back on the table. She took Ruhanika in her arms and wipe her face with a napkin.

Abhira looked at Armaan. She looked in his eyes which were filled with deep hurt. His eyes started tearing up again as he looked at Abhira with pain.

Abhira quickly diverted her gaze. She looked at Ruhanika who was playing with her mangalsutra.

"Ruhu, leave this please." Abhira said trying to free her mangalsutra from ruhanika's little fists.

"Mummmaaaa....hehe......" Ruhanika giggled clutching it more tightly.

"Ruhu beta please leave this. Tut jaaega voh baccha." Abhira again said.

"It's fine Abhira. Let her play. Tum jaanti ho na she loves to play with it." Ruhaan said.

"No Ruhaan. Tut jaaega. This matters to me." Abhira said.

"Ok wait. Give her to me." Ruhaan said.

He slowly picked up Ruhanika in his arms. As soon as Ruhanika went to her father's arm she made a crying face. She was about this that cry when Ruhaan patted her back and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Shhh..... Ruhanika. You are good girl right. Do not cry baby." Ruhaan said caressing her hairs.

"Abhira." Suddenly they heard a voice.

Abhira looked up to find Ruhaan's aai, baba, and Dadi. She smiled widely and ran towards them. She hugged dadi tightly who smiled in return and hugged her back.

"I missed you so much Dadi. I missed you so much." Abhira said still in hug with tears.

"I missed you too mera baccha." Dadi said caressing her hairs.

Abhira broke the hug. Dadi smiled at her and wiped her tears. She then kissed her forehead.

Geetanjali Mhatre - Ruhaan's Grandmother

Vrushali Mhatre - Ruhaan's Mother

Kailash Mhatre - Ruhaan's Father.

"Kaisi hai tu?" Geetanjali asked.

"Mai theek hu Dadi. Aur ab aap aa gaye ho na toh aur bhi jyada theek hu mai." Abhira said to which Geetanjali laughed.

"Beta, tujhe hum sabne bahut yaad kiya." Geetanjali said with a smile.

"Maine bhi aap sabko roj yad kiya Dadi." Abhira said.

She bent down to touch her feets. Geetanjali blessed her.

"Hamesha khush raho, beta."

Abhira smile at her. Abhira then turned to Vrushali, Kailash, and Dadi with a respectful smile. She moved towards them and touched their feet one by one, seeking their blessings.

"Aai, I missed you too." Abhira said.

"I missed you too Chutki." Vrushali said.

"Pata hai itne dino se phone par baat kar kar ke thak gayi hu. Aaj se na hum donon baith kar dher sari baten karenge." Vaishali said.

"Haa, mujhe bhi aapse bohot kuch share karna hai." Abhira said with a pout.

"Saara pyaar aai ke liye, baba ke liye kuch nahi Abhira." Kailash said with a sad tone.

"Nahi baba. Bhala ek beti apne baba se hi toh sabse jyada pyaar karti hai." Abhira said and hugged Kailash.

Kailash smiled and hugged her. He caressed her hairs.

"Kaisi hai tu? Ruhaan jyada pareshan toh nahi karta na tujhe?" He asked teasingly.

"Bahut pareshan karta hai Baba. Humesha mujhe tease karta hai voh." Abhira complained.

"Ruhaan, kyu meri beti ko pareshan karta rahata hai tu?" He scolded teasingly.

"Haww, yeh jhooth bol rahi hai baba. Mai ise pareshan nahin karta yeh mujhe pareshan karti hai." Ruhaan said.

"Ruhaan, teri toh lag gayi!" Kailash said teasingly.

"Baba, aap bhi na!" Ruhaan chuckled.

"Haan Papa, aap bhi Ruhaan ko support karte hain!" Abhira said joining in

"Arre, chhodo na Ruhaan ko. Abhira, tu kaise hai?" Vrushali said with a smile

"Main bilkul theek hoon, aai. Aap sab yahaan aane se aur bhi khush hui." Abhira said.

"Beta, hum sab tere liye yahaan hai. Ruhanika ke liye aaye hai. Aakhir uska birthday hai kal." Geetanjali said affectionately

"Aur Ruhaan, ab teri kya haalat hai? Abhira ko tang karte hue?" Kailash said with a mischievous grin

"Baba, aap bhi na! Main toh sirf mazaak kar raha hoon." Ruhaan said playfully

"Accha hai Ruhaan, tum dono ka pyaar dekhkar humein badi khushi milti hai." Vrushali said smiling

"Da ...dadi....." Ruhanika said.

Everyone turned and looked at her who was in Shriti's arms.

"Aa gayi attention seeker." Ruhaan said rolling his eyes.

"Don't you dare to say anything to her Ruhaan." Abhira scolded him.

"Aaa.....hehee....." Ruhanika giggled as Vrushali picked her up in her arms.

"Ruhanika, humne aapko bahut miss kiya." Geetanjali said sitting beside Vrushali.

"Kitna bada ho gaya hai humara baccha. Hai na, hai na." Kailash said tickling her.

"Haan, Baba, sabse pyara bacha hai yeh. Aur shaitaan bhi ho gaya hai. Bilkul apni maa par gayi hai." Ruhaan teased Abhira.

"Dekha aapne papa." Abhira complained.

While the Poddar's were shocked to see the interaction between the Mhatre family. The love they all had for each other. The way Ruhaan's mom, dad and grandmother loved Abhira.

Kaveri was in guilt seeing the way Geetanjali treats Abhira. She remembered how she always taunted her. She remembered how she always taunted her. She remembered how she always differentiated between Ruhi and Abhira.

Vidya was standing there with tears seeing Vrushali's love for Abhira. They way she treats her was more like a mother. Though she was her mother-in-law but by seeing them no one could say that they are mother and daughter-in-law. It felt like they are mother and daughter.

Madhav and Manisha were overjoyed to see Abhira happy, knowing that she was surrounded by such love and care from the Mhatre family.

Armaan's heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces as he watched Abhira with Ruhaan and Ruhanika. The sight of her wearing another man's mangalsutra and vermillion felt like a dagger through his heart. The realization that she belonged to someone else now, that her love and care were for another, left him feeling lost and empty.

Every gesture of affection towards Ruhanika, every smile exchanged between Abhira and Ruhaan, only served to deepen Armaan's pain. It was as if a part of him was being ripped away, seeing the woman he loved so deeply with another man, building a family that wasn't his own.

As he stood there, grappling with his shattered heart and the harsh reality before him, Armaan couldn't help but wonder if he would ever find the strength to accept that Abhira was no longer his, but belonged to someone else now.

"Uhhh....Ruhaan. Kya muj...mujhe tum mera Kam...kamra dikha sakte ho? I want to rest." Armaan asked controlling his tears.

"Haa of course. Aap sab kamre mein jaa kar aaram kijiye. Mai refreshments bhijwata hu." Ruhaan said.

"Armaan beta kaise ho tum?" Vrushali asked with a smile.

"Mai....mai theek hu aunty." He said while looking at Abhira who was looking at him too.

"Armaan beta, kuch khana ya peena chahiye?" Vrushali asked.

"Nahi aunty, bas thoda rest karne ka mann hai." Armaan said.

"Thik hai beta, kamre mein jao aur araam karo." Vrushali replied.

"Ji, aunty." Armaan said and went to his room as directed by a staff.

Abhira felt a pang of sadness seeing Armaan leave, but she knew she had to be strong.

"Aai baba, aap log bhi jaaiye. Aaram kijiye. Ruhu ke saath baad mein khel lena." Abhira said.

"Haa aai, yeh ladki toh pura din ese hi energetic mood mein rehti hai. Aap jab chaho iske saath khel sakte ho." Ruhaan said picking up Ruhanika in his arms from Geetanjali.

"Rohit kaha hai Ruhaan?" Kailash asked.

"Use kuch kaam hai na toh voh bahar gaya hai." Ruhaan said.

"Theek hai." Kailash replied and retired to his room.

"Tum kamre mein jaao. Mai staff ko bol kar sabke rooms mein refreshments bhijwa deti hu." Abhira said.

Ruhaan nodded and left with Ruhanika.

"Bhabhi mai aapki help karti hu." Shriti said to which Abhira nodded.

They both went towards the kitchen. Abhira started taking out the bottles of soft drinks from refrigerator. While Shriti started placing snacks in tha plates. They kapt all the dishes and bottles in a trolley and handed it over to the staffs.

"Sabke rooms mein yeh refreshments bhej dijiye, please." Abhira said to them.

"Okay mam." One of them replied.

Abhira and Shriti handed over the trollies to the staff, ensuring that everyone would have something to enjoy.

"Aacha tumne kal ki Puja ke liye saara saaman mangva diya hai na Shriti?" Abhira asked while placing the extra bottles of water in the refrigerator.

"Haa bhabhi, maine sab mangva liya. Kal subah sab kuch aa jaaega." Shriti replied.

"Accha, bahut acha kiya Shriti. Kal ki Puja ko ache se arrange karna hai," Abhira said.

"Haan bhabhi, mai sab dekh lungi." Shriti said.

Abhira replied  "Aur ek baar check kar lena ki sab kuch sahi se arrange ho gaya hai."

"Ji bhabhi, mai dekh lungi," Shriti said.

"Theek hai toh tum kamre mein jaao. Mai bhi jaati hu." Abhira said.

"Jii bhabhi." Shriti said.

They both started walking towards their room. Shriti went to her room. While Abhira was walking towards her room when she looked at Armaan who was standing at his room's door taking refreshments.

He looked up at her. His eyes were red. His hairs had turned messy. His state said that he was broken to the core. Abhira felt a surge of sadness as she saw Armaan's devastated state. She wished she could comfort him, but she knew she couldn't.

Her eyes started tearing up. She couldn't see the pain he was going through right now. But she knew that he deserves this. He deserves this for breaking her. He deserves this for breaking her trust. He deserves this for not standing by her side. He deserves this for insulting her and her parents upbringing.

As the staff moved away, Armaan took a step forward to talk to her, but Abhira quickly went away to her room wiping her tears.

"Abhira, don't do this to me." Armaan whispered with tears.

Abhira quickly went to her room feeling upset. She went straight to the washroom without saying anything. Ruhaan was confused seeing her like this, but then Ruhanika pulled his shirt, so he focused on her instead.

In washroom.

Abhira stood infront of mirror and looked at her own face. Her eyes again started welling up.

She fell on the floor and kept her palm on her mouth to control her sobs.

As she sat there, the weight of her emotions bore down on her. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself, but the pain inside her was too strong. With each breath, she struggled to find solace amidst the turmoil in her heart.

"Kyu, kyu, kyu? Kyu aapne use vaapis meri zindagi mein bheja? Kyu aapse meri khushiya nahi dekhi jaati bhagwan, kyu? Mai nahi dekh paa rahi use itne dard mein. Usne mera dil tooda, mera vishwaas toda, aur ab mai yahaan akeli hoon, uski yaadon mein doobi hui. Mai kaise bhool jaaun uske kiye hue vaade, uske diye hue sapne? Par ab sab khatam ho gaya. Aur mai akeli hoon, apne aansuon ke saath. Mujhe samajh nahi aata, kya karna chahiye ab, kaise aage badhna chahiye."

"Mai khush thi na Ruhaan ke saath. Itna aacha parivaar mila hai mujhe. Sab mujhse pyaar karte hai. Sab care karte hai meri. Sab bharosa karte hai mujh pe. Toh phir aapne Armaan ko vaapis kyu bheja? Kya maine koi galati ki hai? Kya maine yeh sab nahi deserve kiya? Mai samajh nahi pa rahi hu. Kya mujhe phir se uss dard ko jhelna padega? Kya meri khushi kisi ke koi maayne nahi rakhti? Kya mujhe phir se uss beeti hui raat ko yaad karke rojana bitana padega? Bhagwan, mujhe yeh sab samajh nahi aata. Kyun meri life mein phir se uss dard ko laaye? Kyun mere khushiyon ko phir se chheen liya? Mai majboor hu, par kaise saha jaaye yeh dard?"

"Aaj se teen saal pehle ki baato ko bhulane ne aur aage badhne mein mujhe kitna vakt laga tha. Ruhaan aur unki family ne meri life mein naye hope le kar aayi thi, naye sapne dikhaye the. Lekin ab yeh sab kyun? Kyun mujhe phir se uss purane dard ka samna karna pad raha hai? Bhagwan, mujhe aage kaise badhna chahiye, yeh samajh nahi aa raha."

As she sat there, Abhira's heart weighed heavy with pain. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself, but the hurt inside her was too strong. She questioned why fate brought Armaan back into her life, why her happiness seemed invisible to God. She felt alone, drowning in memories of past betrayal. Despite the love and care from Ruhaan and his family, she couldn't shake off the agony. Abhira wondered if she deserved this pain, if her happiness didn't matter to anyone. She couldn't comprehend why she had to endure this agony again after trying so hard to move forward. She cried uncontrollably, feeling lost and helpless.

Suddenly Abhira stood up and wiped her tears harshly.

"Nahi, is baar mai apne aap ko tootne nahi dungi. Haan, dard hai, lekin mujhe uss dard se ladna hoga. Mai kamzor nahi hoon. Mai aage badh sakti hoon, aur yeh sabit karungi. Ruhaan aur uski family ne mujhe pyaar diya hai, aur main unke saath khush reh sakti hoon. Shayad bhagwan ne mujhe yeh test diya hai, lekin mai haar nahi manungi. Ab mujhe apne aansuon ko apni shakti mein badal kar aage badhna hoga. Mai khud ko samajhna seekhungi, apne liye ladungi. Kyunki ab meri khushi meri hi haath mein hai. Mai nahi tootungi, mai aage badhungi. I have tried hating you Armaan, but I couldn't. Lekin tumhe apni life mein vaapis nahi aane dungi. Apni khushiyan nahi cheenane dungi."

Abhira wiped her tears and took a deep breath, determined to face whatever challenges came her way.

She washed her face and wiped it. She took a deep breath and went out of the washroom. Ruhaan looked at her face which was red and eyes were red too. Abhira went towards the bed and sat beside Ruhaan who was still playing with Ruhanika.

"Abhira, kya hua? Tumhara chehra laal kyu hai? Tumhari aankhe bhi laal hai? Tum theek toh ho na?" Ruhaan asked being worried.

"Don't worry Ruhaan. Voh thoda sar dard hai. Bas dard ki vajah se rone lag gayi na isliye aankhe laal hai." Abhira replied not looking at him.

"Tum jhooth bol rahi ho na?" Ruhaan asked.

"Mai tumse jhooth kyu bolungi Ruhaan? Sach mein sar dard hai." Abhira said.

"Jab hum neeche the tab toh tumhe kuch nahi hua tha toh achanak kaise sar dard ho gaya? I know you are lying." Ruhaan asked

Abhira hesitated for a moment, then forced a smile. "Ruhaan, sach mein, bas thoda sa dard hai. Shayad thoda stress bhi hai. Par tum chinta mat karo, main theek hoon."

Ruhaan studied her for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Theek hai, agar tum keh rahi ho. Par mujhe lagta hai tum kuch chupa rahi ho."

Abhira shook her head. "Nahi Ruhaan, sach mein, sab theek hai. Tum bas Ruhanika ke saath khelte raho, main thodi der aaram kar leti hoon."

Ruhaan seemed unconvinced, but he turned his attention back to Ruhanika, letting Abhira have a moment to herself.

"Mai sar daba doon kya?" Ruhaan asked.

"Nahi uski koi jarurat nahi hai Ruhaan. Mai theek ho jaaungi. Mujhe bas thoda aaram chahiye." Abhira said laying down on bed.

As Abhira lay on the bed, memories of moments with Armaan and Ruhaan flooded her mind. She remembered the laughter, the love, and the joy she shared with Armaan, but also the comfort, the care, and the happiness she found with Ruhaan. She felt torn between the past and the present, between the love she once had and the love she now embraced.

Closing her eyes, Abhira allowed herself to be enveloped by the warmth of the memories. Slowly, she felt herself drifting into a peaceful sleep, finding solace in the moments that brought her happiness, both past and present.
_______________________________
Hii Lovelies ❤️

Here is the Eighteenth part. I hope you will like it. So please vote and do comments if you want next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 458 13
So this is a abhisha hot shorts stories 🌝 And also do check out my other abhisha stories in my profile 🤗❤
33.4K 1K 23
from enemies to lovers and destiny entangling one another together, here is abhimaans cute little love story. somehow falling in one another's life...
29.5K 1.1K 12
A place to enjoy sad,happy & romantic AbhiMaan OS/SS. (Occasional updates)
23K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers