..Belongs to you

By Author_Ikir22

'For those who believe in love and also those who do not' Soo hello everyone here i am publishing my very fir... More

Dedication
Characters' Aesthetics โ™ก
1. Pleasant Morning!
IMPORTANT!
2. First Meeting
3. Lonely Nights
4. YOU...? GOD!!
5. Masquerade and tons of questions.
6.What is she doing here?
7. Desi date and unexpected meet.
8. See you soon bunny cat
Next update.
9. Mahashivratri pt.1
10. Mahashivratri pt.2
Next part.
11. Fashion week
12. Club Night
13. Bura na maano holi hai!!
Lottts and lottts of wishes!!!
14. Talking phase?
15. The Day
Surprise!!
His Yen!(PROLOGUE)
16. An Envelope
17. Dilemma
(HIS YEN)
18. Stress Buster
19. Love her? HELL YES!
21. His Past
22. I like him
23. Broken/dawn of hope?
24. Manipulation
25. Destiny?
New cover alert for NEO BOOKS

20. He is here

95 12 5
By Author_Ikir22

Besabar ho rahi hai ye meri baahein
Tu kahaan hai?
Benazar ho rahi hai yeh nigaahein
Tu kahaan...?

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Author's POV

As soon as Aarush entered his office, specifically in the hallway that led towards his cabin he walked while humming a song, and an unknown smile came on his face.

Seeing this his PA got shocked, and he stood up, greeted him and he nodded while smiling.

"Sir.."

'Yes' he answered enthusiastically.

He widened his eyes in disbelief, and aarush cursed himself for acting like a teenager.
So he immediately cleared his throat and said in his neutral tone.

'Yes.'

Both of them went towards his table.

"Sir all your meetings have been scheduled for today" he said.

But he seemed to be lost somewhere else he was looking into the files and rolling the paperweight kept on his table.

He asked again if he was feeling ok and that brought him out of his trance.

He hummed and he left after explaining about the schedule.

.
.
.
.
Later in the evening.

Aarush sat on his chair, shuffling through the files, he couldn't figure it out why the hell he wasn't able to focus today.

Her bangle worn hands came into his view when she brushed them over his shoulder from the side and came in front of him.

Aarush's POV

Shrishti..what the hell is she doing here.

What?

She is wearing a white suit, with a multi colored dupatta, her gold bangles and jhumka.

Damn she looks gorgeous.

But wait-what?

She is going towards other employees and not me?

Oyee come here.

I stood up and followed her but she-disappeared.

What?

Am I daydreaming?

A dream that i'd love to see coming true.

Then again her anklets made voice I looked at the side of the hallway there she was..

Holding one corner of a dupatta she held it up in the air and it flew in the wind's direction, which was apparently in the same direction where I was standing.

The dupatta gracefully glides through the air like a dancer, until it lands softly on my face obscuring my view.

With a gentle tug, I pull the dupatta away, only to find myself standing face to face with a breathtaking sight her bathed in the golden glow of the setting sun. Her hair, the color of chestnuts, cascades around her shoulders like a waterfall of silk. Her eyes, the hue of the ocean at dusk, hold a warmth that captivates me.

Entranced by her beauty, I stand frozen, unable to tear my gaze away. The scent of fresh flowers fills my senses, mingling with the sight before me to create a moment of pure enchantment.

Time seems to stand still as I drink in the sight of her, my astonishment mingling with a sense of reverence for the beauty before me.

And then- she was gone.

'You're gone' my conscience mocked.

And i'm loving it!

It was time to leave, so I thought to pick her up, on my way to her office something came in my mind.

So I bought a flower bouquet.

Tulips.

My cat must be tired as hell.

I reached there and texted her.

Me: How long will it take, just come to me already.

Ms.Bunny cat 🐇: Oh hello? what do you mean.

Shit why did I say that?

Me: I mean i'm waiting downstairs when are you coming,love?

Ms. Bunny cat 🐇: Wait.

Now she might be trying to have a look from her window, but my tinted glass would become a barrier in that.

After 5 minutes 45 seconds she came.

And NO WAY!

HOW ON THE EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE.

She seemed to be busy in finding the car, so I made it easy by honking.

And she approached towards the car ever so slowly.

Jaldi aao tortoises ki maharani

I thought and stepped out of the car, as soon as she saw she waved at me.

I responded with a wave too, then took her bag from her hands and opened the door for her to get in.

When she settled herself properly I kept her bags at the back and sat in the car.

That's when my Ms.Patarpatar started with her interrogation.

"Why did you come here?" She asked while crossing her arms and putting her index finger on her chin.

'Why can't I?' I said looking forward and stealing glances momentarily.

A restaurant came into my view and I asked

'You had something?'

"Uhh no, I was-" I cut her off.

'How could you!' She looked down..yaar she will fall ill if this happens for long.

I stopped near the restaurant and asked her to go inside as I had to park the car.

While getting out of my car I took the flowers, and got into the restaurant.

There she was.

I went to her and passed the bouquet.

And she gave me a weird look, she didn't like them?

Is the color..

"Ye kiske liye hain?"

'Ye..?'

'Vo jo mohtarma baithi hain na bikul aapke side mein unke liye.' And I fake smiled and pointed towards a random girl thankfully her back was facing me.

"Tum kbhi seedhe seedhe jawab nhi de skte kya?"

'Aap kabhi seedhe seedhe chup chap kuch le nhi sktin kya?'

'Ofcourse it is for you.'

"Ohh toh aisa bolna chahiye tha naa, thank you. By the way hitler Bedi aaj itne ache mood mein kaise?"

Sab aapki hi kripa hai.

'Nothing special'.. but everything is when it comes to you.

I thought to myself.

In the meantime we ordered our food.

As soon as the aroma hit her nose she moaned in delight.

"Ummm scrumptious!!"

Fuck she is too cute to be true.

With all the chitter chatter we ate our food, I could feel someone's gaze on me.

Shrishti was done so she went to the restroom.

After some time when she came back I could see that she was glaring at someone her hands crossed on her waist.

She looked at me and smiled..smirked?
Idk and she took long purposeful strides.

She came near me

..and kissed me?

Everything fades into a blur, time slows to a halt as she kissed him . Her presence envelops him, drawing him into a world where only they exist. Her pink, plump lips glisten under the soft glow of the lights, captivating his gaze. As she kisses him, a rush of euphoria floods his senses, and he surrenders to the moment.

The world around them dissolves into a cinematic blur, leaving only the warmth of her lips against his lips, igniting a fire within him that burns brighter than any city skyline.

She was about to pull back but I put my hand on her lower back and pulled her more towards myself, but after realising she might be breathless, I left unwillingly.

The softness of her lips made me go crazy..completely lost in her taste.

We separated and sat on our respective seats.

'That was hot.' I remarked.
Her cheeks turned red the prettiest shade of it.

But she looked in some other direction.

There was a girl who was now staring at her.

Ooooooooh I get it madam, I get it.

'Ms.Chopra were you..jealous by any chance?'

Her head snapped towards me.

"What? No way..me jealous? In dreams."

'Come, lets go.' After paying the bill we moved towards the car.

"Wait a minute, i'll be back" I nodded not knowing where she went.

Then she came with two cones of ice cream in her hands.

Pretty little hands..uh-uh claws.
I chuckled at the thought.

She got in and passed me a cone, I gladly took it.

"Khane ke baad meetha toh hona hi chahiye."

'You could've told me inside, we would've eaten something sweet afterwards.'

"Nah, meetha bhi or thanda bhi chahiye tha."

'Ice-creams are also-'

"Areyy yaar you let me enjoy it."

'Ok fiine!'

We spent another minutes in eating that, actually she.

Because she is not eating she is enjoying.

'Why did you bring two different flavors?'

"I didn't know which one you'd like so I bought a different one."

'What if I want to have yours?'

She immediately passed me her cone, I shook my head and laughed at it.

But she is such a baby that she didn't realise there was some ice cream near the corner of her lips.

And I chose to let my intrusive thoughts win.

I wiped it off using my thumb and licked it later on.

'Hmm its nice.' I said and turned on the engine as if nothing special happened.

But she kept staring at me.

'Aise na dekho, pyaar ho jaayega.'

She coughed hard and looked away.

She looks too pretty when she's a blushing mess.

Shrishti's POV

Fuck I can feel my cheeks burning, but just to divert the topic I looked outside and started asking some normal things like his likes and dislikes.

That's when he asked what had happened earlier.

That bitch was ogling him, with those fuck me eyes she needed a fucking demo.
And a lesson to never look at him with those eyes.

'Nothing I thanked you for the bouquet.'

He chuckled and replied.

"Maan lete hain."

'Maan lete hain nhi, mano i'm saying the truth.'

"Haan haan bhyy hum kaha keh rahe ki us ladki ki vjah se aapne ye kaha."

He knows..HE KNOWS!

'Leave it, tell me main nakhre bohot karti hun na? Like at the time when you were giving me that bouquet even at that,-'

"Jab nakhre dikhane vali itni khubsurat ho toh nakhre uthane mein kaisi sharam?"

"Karo karo, main nhi uthaunga toh kaun uthayega?
Mr. India thodi na aayega."

I laughed at his response.

'You're cute.'

"Ohh please i'm anything but cute."

'Ohh you are!'

"I'm not." By the time he protested we had reached in front of my home.

And I bid him bye.

I entered the house but very loud noises of laughing and talking could be heard.

Is anyone there?

I mean usually it's just us, who might have come guests? At this hour??

Well anyways, I entered and greeted mumma papa and made my way towards my room, I was tired and wanted to take a shower first.

But instead they called me downstairs and I saw some people sitting on the dining table.

4 exactly.

3 men and a woman.

Mummy asked me to sit, I nodded in order to greet them

Vaibhav.
Why is he here?

"Aree beta aa gyin?" The lady whom I suppose is his mother asked.

Am I invisible, I so wanted to reply with..ji nhi raaste mein hun.

'Ji.' I replied politely.

"Hum aapke mummy papa se hi baat kr rhe the abhi aapke baare mein, bohot pyaari bachi hai vaibhav toh baat krte krte nhi thakta."

Huh?
I laughed internally.

Aunty ji aise toh pure din thakta nhi hoga 100 ke baare mein baat krte krte.

"Bhabhi ji we are here to give a proposal for marriage, if it is fine with you all."

The fuck sabko meri shaadi ki kyun pdi hai?

Or vo bhi iske saath?
Kisi janam mein nhi.

Should I tell my parents about Aarush?

I asked my father to come with me and whispered in his ear.

'Papa don't accept it, I don't want to get married to such a whatever. Just please.'

"Haan beta, thik hai, abhi ke liye thoda rukne ko kehte hain, vrna they'll think something is fishy, later on we'll deny."

I took him in a hug.

And muttered Love you papa.

We went there again.

"Ji dekhiye hume thoda sochne ka time dijiye." Papa said and my mother joined him.

"Bhaisahab aisi chizon mein time nhi lgana chahiye." That woman said.

"Dekhiye, ye humare bache ki puri zindagi ki baat hai time toh lena hi chahiye, or hum lenge bhi."

Well said pappa! Proud of you!

Later on all the men went in the lawn and the ladies were still inside.

By listening to that woman, one thing was clear to me, if she gets to become my MIL my life would be a living hell.

She's so materialistic god, such an orthodox.

Vaibhav came to me, and asked me if I could accompany him in the backyard.

I looked at my mother and she nodded.

We went.

'Why the hell are you here haan?'

"You listened to my mother inside, didn't you pretty lady?" He said while trying to cup my cheeks in his hand.

But I stepped back.

'Listen, stop this drama of yours, and why are you so desperate to get married to me, you have hundreds of whores who can agree to do this shit. What about that Aarna? Go to her.'

"Baby, it was nothing I love you, why do you forget it? You love me as well, don't you?" He said affectionately.

'Just shut up and don't take the name of love with this dirty mouth of yours, you don't deserve it.' I tried to sound calm as our parents were outside.

'And how did you even managed to get in here, my parent's don't even know your family.'

"But they do know Mrs. Malhotra."

Why the hell Garima aunty is so eager to get me married that she sends a proposal of marriage for me in every fifteen days.

Stop all this for fuck's sake.

'Listen I don't give a fuck, you and me are nothing. And marrying you is the last thing on my mind, even if all the guys die on the earth, i'd still not marry you.'

He held my elbow ever so tightly and spoke.

"You.are.getting.married.to.me, get that straight into your head."

'NO!' And I stomped my heel on his foot, and came back inside.

After half an hour or so they left.

'Mom dad i'm not getting married anytime soon, not with such guys.'

"You know him?" My mum asked.

Fuck.

'Yeah I met him at an event, trust me he is.

"Indeed a responsible child."

No way mummy, it's a trap don't fall for it.

I still denied again, but I don't know what is going on in her mind.

Prabhu sab thik ho please.

And I slept after all that.

Tbc~

Guys are you  liking the story so far??

Lemme know in the comments.

And i'm heartily sorry for the delay.

Take care.
Love you all, stay healthy.
Bbye!

Ikira.
🦄🔮🪄🪞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 472 18
[ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ] โ€ข The emotions lingered for far too long. The heart desired a love too strong. Those peaceful nights were a night...
20.4K 734 18
"๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š!". "๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ.". "'๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™™๐™ช๐™!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
... By Keyla Gonzalez

General Fiction

1.8M 45.2K 26