Ghosts • Stiles Stilisnki

By -voidylan

"WE ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE THIS MANY G H O S T S" "So what brought you to Beacon Hills?" "Someone told me to... More

Summary+ Disclaimer.
Prologue.
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
Questions ??
HELLO!

02

12.6K 382 63
By -voidylan

02; Hayden hates hospitals.

As it turned out Liam was taken to the hospital with how much pain he was in. He needed to be checked over and get some x-rays.

Hayden was still behind Scott and Stiles once they entered the hospital. She hated hospital the smell made her uneasy and it made her want to throw up her breakfast, If she even ate breakfast.

A lady came running into view and she looked like she was busy and maybe stressed out. Stiles hit Scott's arm and pointed at her.

"Uh Hi mom funny seeing you here." Scott said trying to wince under his mom's glare.

"Alright what happened here." She said looking down at how Liam was wincing in pain and Scott and Stiles holding him up. Then Scott and Stiles quickly explained how this happened and Hayden only caught "I swear i didn't mean to" From Scott and Stiles pointed at Liam "I mean I think it was his fault", With how much they were talking at the same time. Scott's mom looked over at Hayden and raised her eyebrows and Hayden smiled giving her a "Don't look at me" look.

Scott's mom shook her head grabbing a wheelchair and huffed out a sigh, "Alright Sit him down."

Scott and Stiles quickly sat Liam not so gently into the wheelchair. Scott's mom then looked at his foot and sighed noticing how he looked. "Don't worry Liam we'll take good care of you." And she grabbed the wheelchair leading him down the hall.

"Alright I have to go, I promised I helped Malia study." Stiles spoke making Hayden jump. He looked at Hayden and smirked. Hayden couldn't help but noticed how pretty his eyes were.

"If anything I think Studying doesn't mean "Studying" for teenagers. Let's be real here." Hayden said to Stiles crossing her arms at him. Stiles eyes widen in annoyances was about to speak but Scott quickly said "Who are you by the way?"

Hayden huffed out a sigh in annoyance. They finally asked her now? "Im Hayden Collin, Im new here and Liam was my childhood best friend. Your Scott McCall right?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah Why are you here?"

"I'm not sure yet." Hayden said looking around Scott to see Allison standing right next to Scott, looking at him painfully.

"Alright Nice to meet you Hayden, I'm Stiles by the way,"Stiles said shaking his head at the girl, "Scott I don't need to tell you this was your fault right?"

Scott looked down guilty, "I don't know. If I haven't been so worried about team captain then he wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Okay I'm just gonna" Hayden trailed off feeling awkward and walking away from the two boys, pointed towards the hallway wanting to see Liam and make sure he's alright. As she was walking away she heard Stiles say "It's okay to want something for yourself every one in awhile."

Hayden walked down the hallway of the hospital stopping to see Liam in a room. She almost walked in but stopped seeing him talking to his step-father. He came out of the room almost collided with her making her jump back, "Sorry didn't see you there-Wait Hayden?"

The girl nodded smiling "Surprise." She was lifted into a hug and brought back down before she could pat Liam's stepfather's back. He set Hayden back down from his warm friendly hug and pulled back. "I can't believe it's you, you look so old! Well I won't waste your time, You can go see Liam if you want." He said giving her a smile and patting her back and walking down the hall.

"It was nice seeing you again!" Hayden called out watching him walk away. Liam looked up once she walked into the room, The first thing she noticed was his sad face.

"Hey." Liam said looking back down and picking at his shorts. "Hi." Hayden spoke leaning against the doorway.

"You okay?" She asked walking towards the bed and placing a hand on his shoulder comfortably. Liam didn't say anything but just nodding. Finally he spoke after the silence in the room was getting awkward for the two. "They haven't take an ex-ray yet but I'm pretty sure it's broken."

"You'll be okay Liam." Hayden spoke pulling him into a hug only to have him pull away and get up or should she say try to get out of the bed he was sitting on. "Liam what are you doing?" Hayden asked pushing him back down stopping him from going anywhere.

"1, I need to pee and 2, I need to get out of here come with me Hayden." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door.
"Did you also forget so suddenly that you have maybe a broken leg?" Hayden asked watching him limp while trying also to hang onto her. "Liam I'm not that strong and hate to break it to you but your fat." Hayden said sarcastically laughing at her own joke, "Okay I'm Just kidding no need to laugh even if I always laugh at my own jokes, nothing new."

Liam ignored her and opened the elevator door making it ding and pulled them inside. "Where are we going?" She spoke leaning against the wall trying to hold onto Liam at the same time. Liam shrugged his shoulder and the elevator opened and Liam immanently leaned against Hayden and She tried pulling them out.

"God what do you eat-" Hayden spoke but stopping once she heard a scream echo in the hallways of the hospital. Suddenly there was two bodies that slammed ten feet away from the two teenagers. It was a boy not much older than Hayden and on top of a lady in scrubs that looked like Scott's mom.

"What the hell?" Liam shouted but Hayden saw that he wasn't asking about the lady being attacked he was asking about the boy with multiple sets of teeth and blood on his white shirt and mouth. Hayden Gripped onto Liam as she saw the boy look up and hissed at them?

"Liam! Come on!" Hayden yelled pulling him to a sigh that read 'EXIT' in bright red letters with all of the girl's strength. She shoved the door open and pulled them outside onto the roof. Suddenly before she could get out the door but Liam was, A roar rang through her ears as she saw Scott at the end of the hall. His teeth extending into fangs and his nails turned into claws. She could see his red eyes and it reminded her of the color of blood. Her eyes widened and she let out a gasp as Liam pulled her into the roof with him trying to stand.

Hayden Stepped forward to walk further on the roof not wanting to be anywhere near what ever the hell that was in the hospital, but the door flew open and the same guy that attacked Scott's mom appeared hissing at them which reminded her of a snake. Liam gripped onto her arm making her wince from his tight hold, she could feel it already leaving a bruise.

The boy launched its self at Liam making Liam push Hayden, her falling down onto the hard ground scraping her knees. He couldn't let anything bad happen to her. Liam was hanging over the edge of the roof top making Hayden scream in fear. Panic bumped up inside her chest and she felt like she couldn't breathe seeing her best friend in a death or life situation.

Scott burst through the door doing a double take as he saw Hayden trying to get up and help Liam and Liam hanging from the roof by a some boy who didn't look like a werewolf. He threw a glance at Hayden who's scream continued she was scared, Scott felt horrible they were just kids. Just like him and Stiles who were in a situation like this once at their age, Little did Scott know he was about to feel even worse.

"Liam!" Hayden cried out tears falling down her face.

The sound of something flying in the air and hitting someone's back made Hayden lift her head up and her Screams turned into Sobs. Because Standing right in front of her eyes was the monster than attacked Liam but now with a axe buried in his back, and he fell over with one last hiss at her.

Hayden whimpered when see saw a man in front of her who stared at her lifting his head to the right and bringing a finger to where his lips where suppose to be.

And then he was gone.

She could hear Liam screaming in pain and Her head swung to where he was sitting and he looked like he was about to cry. He was clutching his arm to his chest protectively and was whimpering from the pain. Hayden was frozen looking at Scott still tears falling down her face, He was still in wolf form and look straight at Liam then her. His red eyes meeting Her hazel ones making her begin to feel dizzy.

The last thing she saw was Scott rushing towards her and Liam calling her name once she hit her head on the ground, closing her eyes meeting darkness.

not edited.

(i don't really like this chapter i'm more happy with the next one.) Well the cats out of the bag lol, next chapter is gonna be funny! (at least i hope it is) comment and vote guys i wanna know what you think! -jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
6.7K 227 35
" This could take some time, hey.I made too many mistakes.Better get this right, right, baby." -Ariana Grande Coming back to Beacon Hills, was a drea...
1.4M 38K 25
{Completely rewritten as of July 2023: Recommend a second read-through if read before :) } Luna should've never asked Lydia Martin for her edible cry...
2.1K 52 7
COMPLETED ♔ What if Allison had an interesting dream involving herself, before moving to Beacon Hills.