Harmony || Multiuniverse Fanf...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kaiyo Uzumaki is the older cousin of Naruto Uzumaki and nephew of Kushina Uzumaki. His family started to igno... More

Character Profile
Prologue
Important information
Chapter 1: Posting a help wanted ad & running errands
Chapter 3: Message from a old freind & preparing for interviews
Chapter 4: Interviewing Jessica
Chapter 5: Heading off for lunch with Heather & Kentarล interview
Chapter 6: Seafood Lunchtime with Heather
Chapter 7: Interviewing a sadist alien

Chapter 2: A mysterious creature

66 6 4
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kaiyo, after running the last of his errands, was now making his way back to his back to his apartment.

'I got to admit Heather seems interesting. She sure changed her appearance since she was last seen on tv, which the season Total Drana All-Star now this newest season is so boring compared to rhe older ones.' Kaiyo thought as he drove into the apartment complex and parked in the area closer to his apartment.

As soon as he was parked, he opened the car door and stepped and opened the truck of his car, grabbing the grocery bags and closing the truck before he headed towards the apartment building and walked up the stairs leading to his apartment.

'Now to put away these groceries and then grab the new clothes,shoes,socks,and sunglasses I ended buying from from car.' He thought as he moved the bags to his left hand and pulled out his key, unlocking his apartment.

Kaiyo walked on inside of his apartment, shutting the door he then made his way to the kitchen to put away the groceries brought from the store.

Once everything  was put away in their proper places in the kitchen, he headed back out of the apartment to get the last of his things from the car.

****

Kaiyo then grabbed the mall bags from the back seat before locking the car before he started making his way back to his apartment.

However, he paused in his tracks, hearing a rustling noise coming from a dumpster nearby.

'That noise there something in there. Maybe it's a wild animal.' Kaiyo thought, looking at the dumpster ruttleing.

The next moment, a strange creature that didn’t recognize came out of the dumpster.

It was a quadrupedal raccon dog with black and white fur. It eyes were red and surrounded by a black spiked mask like pattern, somewhat reassembling stars. Its forever feet are black with white claws. It has a long pink lounge hanging out its mouth between its lower teeth.

'That creature, nothing I ever seen before.' Kaiyo thought as he studied the creature that came out of the dumpster.

"Hey there, little fellow, you hungry," Kaiyo said, walking over and kneeling in front of the creature."I don't know what you are, but you're welcome to come inside my apartment and eat with me. I'm planning to make lunch soon," He said with a warm smile.

"Zig," the raccoon cried out happily, accepting the offer.

"Then come on, my mysterious friend," Kaiyo said, standing on up as he led his new friend inside up to his apartment."I take these to my room, and then I make you some food," He shut the door of his apartment before he went to his bedroom as the creature lay down near the couch in the living room.

****

Kaiyo walked into his bedroom and placed his bags from the mall on the bed before heading over to his computer on the desk.

"Let's see if the computer can help me figure out some information on my new," Kaiyo said as he sat at his computer and began typing in the description of the creature.

After a decent amount of search, he finally found some information saying the creature was a Pokemon called Galarian Zigzagoon from a place from Galar, which was apparently a place located I the United Kingdom

'So it's a creature known as a Pokemon that somehow ended up all the way here.' Kaiyo thought ashe read over the information on Glarian Zigzagon.

"Alright, it seems to basically be an animal with special powers," Kaiyo said, exiting the browser."Well, let's go make sure lunch. Wonder if Zigzagon would like soup?" He questioned as he left his bedroom to begin making some lunch.

As he walked toward the kitchen, he grabbed some tomatoes he brought and a pot as he began cooking tamoto soup for himself and Zigzagon.

'I hope my buddy likes soup. I also should try to figure out my pal gender.' Kaiyo thought as he hum a soft tone as he began cooking the food.

Zigzagon lifted its head and turned towards the kitchen as it picked up the yummy  scent of food and noticed the human he ran into cooking in the kitchen.

"Zigzagon!" The Pokemon cried out, heading into the kitchen sniffing the air.

"Hello there, it be a bit until ready," Kaiyo said."You know I was wondering, are you a boy?" He asked, sending a brief glance at the raccoon.

"Zig," Zigzagon replied, shaking its head.

"No, then you're a female," he said.

"Zigzagon," Zigzagon replied with a nod.

"Alright then, if you wish to stay here, would you like a  nickname?" He asked, turning back to the pot on the stove.

"Zig!"

"I take that as a yes, want to stay with me and have a nickname," He said."My friend, what do you think of the name Stardust?" He asked.

"Zigzagon," Stardust creid out happily as she walked over to Kaiyo's leg, nuzzling it in happiness liking the nickname.

"Take that as a yes," Kaiyo said."Here you go, pal, eat up," He said, placing a bowl of soup in front of Stardust.

Stardust nodded happily as she began eating her lunch. Kaiyo then poured himself a bowl and placed it on the table and sat down to eat, and enjoyed his lunch before texting Heather to chat. He went her a bit as he waited for responses to his help, and he posted.

Here you have it. The second official chapter of Harmony is here. Kaiyo, after finishing his errands, arrives back at his apartment and meets a strange creature that he learns is called a Zigzagon and is female named her Stardust as she decides to stay with him as his new roommate. He makes both of them tamoto soup for lunch while waiting for responses to come in for applying to work at his restaurant. Also original the total drama timeliness after the Total Drama World tour, but I changed it to the Total Drama All-Stars.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: ​​​​​​​1022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 64 7
After Naruto failed to stop Sasuke from going to Orochimaru, he decided to leave Konoha no just because of a failed mission but of the unfair treatme...
84.8K 4K 108
You have read Fanfics on how one lucky or unlucky guy would get picked by some random omnipotent being to relive his life in another world. Well what...
257K 1.6K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...