Fasana-E-Mohabbat

By rooh_khan01

A SHORT STORY COLLECTION BOOK #1 Each story weaves together the intricate threads of human emotions, showcasi... More

disclaimer 🤍
characters ♥️✨
RUHINA X AZAAN
🩶
🩶🩶
🩶🩶🩶
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
Announcement My Instagram ✨❤️
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
ANVI X RISHABH
💜
💜💜

🩶🩶🩶🩶

73 2 0
By rooh_khan01

Enjoy 😍
Please vote pls yrrrrrrrrr 🥺
Check out her love his peace new chapter updated yesterday and be ready for next one please vote there also please 🥺 ❤️

As the morning light crept through the curtains,awoke, feeling a surge of anticipation for the day ahead.

After getting ready for the studio.

I made my way downstairs for breakfast,

As everyone gathered, including him, I greeted each person with a warm "Assalamualaikum,"

And there the first step of my plan was about to unfold.

Amma:- Ruhina tere liye rishta aaya hai zeeshan ka,

As she spoke, Azaan suddenly began coughing uncontrollably, his sudden outburst disrupting the atmosphere and drawing concern from those around him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, struggling to suppress the laughter bubbling up inside me

Haan ....haan i am fine ,Tension etched across his face as he responded.

"What can I say? You're the one who got me into this mess." Anyways, I asked Amma to continue,

Jii Amma boliye kya baat hai.

bhut acha ladka hai,aur financially bhi bhut acha hai, woh Mr. Mustafa ka beta hai,bhut pyara bacha hai,toh tu dekhle agar tujhe pasand aaye toh ,hum baat aage badhate hain.

Me:- jii thik hai aap unko Ghar bula lijiye.

Amma and the others stared at me with expressions of shock, their eyes wide with disbelief .

Amma:-Sacchi mai sapna toh nahi dekh rahi,tu shaadi ke liye Maan gai,aaj Suraj kahin aur se nikla hai kya.

Me:- rolling my eyes i said Amma agar mai nahi Maan Rahi thi toh bhi problem thi,ab Maan gai hun tab bhi problem hai.

Amma:- Mai kal unn sabko invite kar deti hun lunch pe ,thik hai na

Me:- Jii Bilkul.

As we finished breakfast and prepared to go about our day, I couldn't help but notice the storm brewing within Azaan.

His face was etched with anger, frustration, and a palpable sense of annoyance,

as if he were on the brink of unleashing his wrath upon everything in sight.

As I see him coming towards the corridor from stairs,

Determined to push him further, I discreetly reached for my phone and dialed Zeeshan's number,

knowing that his presence would only exacerbate Azaan's already volatile mood.

Me:- Hello suno plan mai yeh tha toh nahi par abb mai tumhe jo bolungi bss sunte jana aur aise act karna jaise hum sacchi iss tarah rehte hain ok please yaar

Zeeshan:- Areee please bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai,tum ne bhi meri bhut help ki hai itna toh karsakta hun tumhare liye, Soo ready.

Me:- Ready.

"Hello, Assalamualaikum Zee, kaise hain aap?" I spoke with exaggerated sweetness, intentionally trying to provoke Azaan's anger.

"Haan ji, bilkul aajaiye, main aapka intezar kar rahi hun," I continued, adding extra emphasis to my words. "Ji, Amma ne mujhe bataya ki kal aap log aayenge," I said, further stoking the flames.

"Thik hai, Allah hafiz. Kai baat karenge jab aap mere samne hoge, okay?"

As I ended the call, I heard something shatter,a vase, and when I turned to look, I saw Azaan standing there, his anger more evident than ever.

Playing innocent, I asked, "Oh, aap kuch chaiye tha?"

Azaan:- kuch Nahi, tumhe kaam nahi hai ,kab jaogi studio ,yahan time waste karne se aacha hai tum kaam karo, batain toh hoti rahegi .

Me:- Deliberately provoking him further I said, Pheli baat, aapne fiancé se baat karna time waste nahi hai, Aur dusri, meri marzi. Mera kaam, mai jaun ya nahi, aapka thodi na kuch bigdega.

With anger lacing his voice, he retorted,

Wo abhi tumhara fiancé bana nahi hai, abhi tak mulakat bhi nahi hui hai tumhari usse.

Aur woh tumhare fiancé ban gaya, aur waise bhi, jab tak sabka approval nahi milega, jab tak woh tumhare as paas bhi nahi aasakta.

"Yeh kitne ziddi hain ? Bol nahi sakte ki mai tumse mohabbat karta hun, nahi dekh sakta kisi aur ke sath.

Thik hai, mai batati hun ab, laughing internally,

I exclaimed, feigning confusion.Kya kya kaha aapne? Aproval kisa aproval? Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, Amma ne khud yeh rishta aage badhne ki baat ki hai, I added, my voice rising slightly.

"Aur aapko kaise pata ki hamari mulakat nahi hui hai?

How are you so sure?

Gritting his teeth, he seethed, "Matlab tum log pehle mil chuke ho?

With a teasing smile, I replied, "Aapko kya lagta hai?

Locking eyes with me, he stated, Matlab tum mil chuke ho aur ek dusre ko ache se jante bhi ho.

Meeting his gaze, I replied, "Maybe, maybe not," trying to conceal the truth behind a veil of uncertainty.

With a soft smile, I turned and left for the studio, purposefully avoiding a backward glance, unwilling to reveal the turmoil stirring within me.

Throughout the day, thoughts of him consumed my mind, relishing in the satisfaction of witnessing his jealous, angry reactions.

It was exhilarating to see the plan unfold exactly as I had envisioned, each step carefully calculated to elicit the desired response from him.

As the day drew to a close, I found myself already plotting the next move in the game of confessing Azaan's love.

"Be ready, be ready," I whispered to myself with anticipation, eager to see how the next chapter of our story would
unfold.

As the morning sun streamed in, rousing me from sleep, I quickly freshened up and headed to the dining area for breakfast.

As we all settled down, including her, my gaze lingered on her, captivated by her beauty.

Lost in admiration, I was suddenly jolted back to reality when Chachi's words pierced the air.

"Ruhina, tere liye rishta aaya hai Zeeshan ka," she announced.

The shock of her words caused me to choke on my apple, and I began coughing uncontrollably, my attempt to swallow suddenly disrupted by the unexpected revelation.

"Are you okay?" she asked, her concern evident in her voice. Shuttering slightly, I managed to reply, "Haan... haan, I am fine."

I hoped my response would put an end to the conversation, but to my dismay, she persisted.

"Ji, Amma, boliye. Kya baat hai?" she pressed, her curiosity piqued, refusing to let the matter rest.

As Chachi listed all the "qualities" of that infuriating Zeeshan, I silently prayed for her to deny the proposal.

"Please, please Allah, just let her refuse," I pleaded inwardly.

But my hopes were dashed when she simply replied, "Ji, thik hai, aap unko ghar bula lijiye."

My blood boiled at the mere thought of her with someone else, the anger within me intensifying with each passing second.

My subconscious taunted me, reminding me that I was the one who had urged her to forget about me.

"Tu chup hoja," I snapped back internally, my frustration mounting as my mind spiraled into chaos.

As everyone finished breakfast and dispersed to their respective tasks, my anger continued to simmer, refusing to subside.

Walking through the corridor, I heard someone talking, and upon closer inspection, I realized it was her.

She stood with her back to me, unaware of my presence.

As I listened in, my anger surged even further upon hearing her sweet tone.

"Hello, Zee, kaise hain aap?" she said, using that nickname as if it were second nature.

What's with that nickname, man? His name is Zeeshan, not 'Zee'.

Why the need to address him so familiarly? And the way they're talking, it's as if they've known each other for ages.

Wait, wait, could they possibly know each other from before? Could they be... No, no, that can't be.

I wanted to confront her, to ask if she loved him or if they had a history together, but I held back, unwilling to interrupt their conversation.

Instead, I composed myself and silently stood there, listening to her dialogue with that asshole.

"What she said," I wondered silently, straining to catch her words. "Intezar woh aaye toh ek baar bata ta hun uss kamine ko, bloody bastard,

Her next words shattered what little patience I had left. "Kal jab aap mere saamne honge, I break the vase," before she abruptly ending the call and turning to face me.

As if nothing had transpired, she casually asked, "Oh, aapko kuch chaiye tha?"

Suppressing my jealousy, I replied curtly, "Kuch nahi," and urged her to focus on her work.

But she retorted, questioning how she could talk to her fiancé like a fiancé how's that even possible,when I wouldn't even allow him near her.

And to my disbelief, she referred to him as her fiancé even before meeting him.

Gritting my teeth, I couldn't contain my anger any longer. "Matlab tum log pehle mil chuke ho," I seethed, the mere thought of her with that despicable guy igniting a primal rage within me.

But she dismissed my words by saying "maybe maybe not"as if they were nothing more than a joke, leaving me to simmer in frustration as she walked away without a second glance.

Her words lingered in my mind all day long, leaving me in a state of confusion.

I couldn't understand why her confession of love had troubled me before,

and now, seeing her talking to someone else this lovingly, the mere thought was enough to torment my heart.

As the day came to a close, I found myself grappling with conflicting emotions, unsure of what to do next.

The prospect of facing them together tomorrow filled me with frustration and anger.

"Agrrrrrrrrr," I growled in frustration, feeling the weight of impending confrontation bearing down on me.

With a heavy heart, I bid the day farewell, dreading the challenges that tomorrow would bring. "Good night," I muttered, hoping for a respite from the turmoil that plagued my thoughts.

Things are getting interesting be ready for next chapter.

How's the chapter 😊
Hope you like it ☺️
Please please vote 🥺 ❤️
Grace me with your precious comments ❤️
Thank you 😊

See you next time mine's ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 6.1K 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ I'm bringing a few stories with different plots and twists, which are short ones. Happy reading ♪
2.5M 127K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
148K 5.1K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...
109K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. •𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌~𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇 #...