𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chr...

By heartfelt-

─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪�... More

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 , 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆
𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍
𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!
𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝒊𝒅𝒇𝒄
𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟮𝟱 𝒊𝒗𝒚
𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎
𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟭 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝒓 𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟱 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒊
𝟬𝟯𝟲 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟯𝟳 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟯𝟴 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟵 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝟬𝟰𝟬 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟭 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆
𝟬𝟰𝟮 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟯 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚
𝟬𝟰𝟰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟰𝟱 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟲 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟳 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟴 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝟬𝟰𝟵 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
𝟬𝟱𝟬 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟱𝟭 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟱𝟮 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟱𝟯 𝒇𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟱𝟰 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅
𝟬𝟱𝟱 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝟬𝟱𝟲 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝟬𝟱𝟳 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔
𝟬𝟱𝟴 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
𝟬𝟱𝟵 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊
𝟬𝟲𝟬 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟲𝟭 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝟬𝟲𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟲𝟯 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕
𝟬𝟲𝟰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟲𝟱 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚

4.8K 94 283
By heartfelt-

🎱. . .CHAPTER 012 ! -----
( real life . . . messages . . . instagram . . . )
❛ i don't understand you chris ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Luckily the rest of the day finishes quite quickly. but even though the school day is over, chris still isn't on speaking terms with mikayla. their disagreement is all one sided, and miks honestly just thinks that chris is being immature as always.

          she sits in the back of the minivan, in between nate and nick while chris sits in the passenger and matt's obviously in the driver's seat. since mason chose to drop lucille and maria home in his own car, the drive is quiet. chris' phone plays lil skies, but this time he's not rapping along to the lyrics which confirms that he's definitely still in a bad mood.

          everyone but mikayla and chris are on their phone because instead she's fully focused on him. he looks up at the rear view mirror, noticing how miks is staring at him, but he looks away quickly. mikayla sighs obnoxiously loud, throwing her head back in frustration.

          she doesn't know why chris ignoring her bothers her so much, but it does. miks is still confused on whether she has genuine feelings for him, or if it's just because she's been pretending to like him. to her, it's too soon to have real feelings towards chris so instead she makes the ultimate decision to ignore it. maybe that's a bad idea, but it's the one that isn't going to completely break her.

          matt finally pulls into the driveway to the triplet's house, almost perfectly parking. the doe siblings decided to spend the night, already having spare clothes for tomorrow in the spare bedroom. it's easier for matt to pick everyone up in the morning, considering how mason refuses to drive two days in a row as one of his rules which is honestly just an excuse for his consistent laziness.

          everyone exits the car, and chris still isn't talking to mikayla. now it's just pissing her off. she watches as he immediately makes a beeline to his bedroom, greeting marylou and jimmy of course, then slamming the door. mikayla doesn't want to argue with chris at all. since their fresh and new relationship, they haven't been having any small, petty arguments that they used to. the last thing she wants to do is fight with him so miks knocks on his door before opening it. the boy is already in his gaming chair with his headset on, getting ready to play a few rounds of fortnite.

          "so you're just gonna ignore me for this whole day?" mikayla sternly questions after closing the door behind her. chris stays silent, pretending like he can't hear her as if his headset is actually plugged in. she stands behind him, aggressively pulling the headset off. "don't piss me off chris."

          chris rolls his eyes and swivels around on his chair to face the girl that was once behind him. he snatches the headset out of her hands and harshly places it on his desk. "if you really wanna talk to someone, i'm sure abel's available."

          miks rolls her tongue inside of her cheek. "i don't understand you chris," at that moment she thinks it's a better decision to keep her feelings bottled up, but no. she clears her throat, preparing to ramble. "i mean you constantly talk about so many other girls, even to me, you flirt with so many other girls, you're constantly doing things to purposely piss me off."

          chris opens his mouth to speak but he's not given a chance. "-like texting your ex regularly, which can i say is actually really unhealthy, but now everything is a big deal just because i sit next to a guy who isn't you? news flash christopher, we're not in a real relationship, remember? that's what you always say so just quit being a big baby and suck it up. the world doesn't revolve around you."

          chris wants to say something, but he can't. for the first time ever, he's genuinely speechless while trying to search for the perfect reply, but nothing. there's never been a time where he's ever been properly put in his place, so he just sighs. "k," chris breathes out, only managing to say one word.

          mikayla's mouth hangs open. "k?" she repeats, shocked.

          chris pushes his lips into a thin line, nodding his head. he knows that his reply got under mikayla's skin, but he doesn't care at all. to chris, saying one word is enough of a reply. it's not because he doesn't care about her, because he does, a lot. instead, it's because chris knows that every word that just left mikayla's mouth is true, he just doesn't want to admit it.

          "you're hilarious chris. you never fail to make me laugh with how immature you can be st times," miks shakes her head. "if you really wanted to be in this fake relationship with me, you'd show me that you care. in fact, you've never even said why you wanted to do this in the first place," but chris swallows thickly, still remaining silent. "oh? so now you're speechless. normally you can't seem to keep your mouth shut."

          "i just don't want anyone else to have you," chris finally speaks up in a whisper but his eyes are glued to the ground. "that's why."

          mikayla scrunches up her face, completely and utterly confused. "what?"

          chris shakes his head, instantly regretting what he said moments ago. his eyes clamp shut and he runs his hands through his hair. "forget it. you should just leave."

After having such a one sided conversation with chris, mikayla left his bedroom to go and take a shower and change. there's only one spare bedroom, so nate lets mikayla have it and he goes to share a bed with matt. it's late and she can't sleep, especially with chris' words echoing through her mind. her phone pings and she quickly picks it up, hoping that it's chris, but it's not. instead, it's matt.

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !

( MATT & MIKAYLA ! )
( old man matthew ❤️ & deer kid #2 ! )

old man matthew❤️
i heard everything

deer kid #2
matt it's like 2am

tf r u on about

old man matthew❤️
you and chris

i overheard what you
guys were saying

every word

the relationship is fake..

deer kid #2
huuuuuuuuuh?

i want what ur on

old man matthew❤️
i know he's acting like a dick rn

but he cares about you

a lot

deer kid #2
watttt is this kid talking about

old man matthew❤️
seriously mikayla

don't give up on him

trust me

deer kid #2
🧍🏼‍♀️u good bro??

did chris put u up to this??

old man matthew❤️
no

he doesn't know

that i know

you guys have been pretending
to date

or the rest of it

just talk to him tomorrow

please

deer kid #2
UGH

fine

gn

old man matthew❤️
good night

( MARIA & MIKAYLA ! )
( dumb & dumber ! )

dumber

hypothetically speaking

actually no

this is for a friend of a friend

if someone says to u

that they 'don't want anyone
else to have u'

and ur in a fake relationship
with said person

what does it mean ☺️

in that context

dumb
is this abt u and christopher
owen sturniolo ?

dumber
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

first of all

full name is crazy

second of all

no its not.

dumb
u liar

did he actually say that
to u???

dumber
yes.

wtf does that even mean

hes been acting mad jealous
just bc i sit next to a guy
in homeroom

dumb
i dislike chris at times

but just talk to him abt it tmrw

hes just jealousss

that means he cares

thank me later 😚

dumber
u weirdly sound like matt

i dont like it

dumb
😉😉

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Mikayla huffs loudly before she frustratedly groans at the thought of chris. for some reason, she can't stop thinking about him and it's bothering her way more than it should. but still, she refuses to admit to herself that she likes chris as anything more than a friend. in this moment, she needs a distraction. something, anything that'll take her mind off of her fake boyfriend. instead of texting one of her friends, she chooses to scroll through instagram.

ₙₛₜₐgᵣₐₘ !

abelridge

liked by mariagooding,
lucyv and 16,813 others

abelridge  just some cool pics :-)

view all 1,451 comments ↓

lucyv #mikaylaridge
abelridge oh?
notreallymiks what is ACTUALLY wrong w u

user MIKAYLA DOE (CHRIS' GF!!!!) SITS NEXT TO HIM IN THEIR HOMEROOM
notreallymiks stalker....?

mariagooding so this is the new boy
abelridge that's right

user 😍

user him and chris would be an unstoppable duo
user AGREEED

user mikayla is lurking in his comments..someone call chris!!!
notreallymiks die
     ↳ fakenick YOU CAN'T JUST TELL PEOPLE TO DIE
     ↳ notreallymiks Y ARE U HERW ITS 2AM
     ↳ fakenick don't worry about that

user better than chris
abelridge 😅😅

user cute

reedmason be my bsf please and thanks 😊😊😊
abelridge hell yes
user bye why is their whole friend group here at the same time...(except for matt and chris??)

pepsikid cool pics
abelridge thanks 💪🏼
     ↳ user YOOOOO
     ↳ user i can smell the jealousy thru the screen
view 514 more replies

tal.corazon 🤭
abelridge 🙂🙂

user can the sturniolo fans leave this comment section please..y'all are embarrassing
user literally

user is she actually dating chris
christophersturniolo yes
     ↳ user main insta account is insane
     ↳ user this guy really switched accounts just to reply LMAOOO
view 929 more replies

user6 guys team chris or team abel???🤔🤔
notreallymiks team user6 should die
     ↳ fakenick STOP

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ arianna speaks ¡
chris being possessive over mikayla even after arguing a few hours before is actually insane work

loving this story so far but i feel like the plot is messy IM GETTING THERE THOUGH

also feel like this chapter is way too short

and for anyone who doesnt know i have a matt fic called 'love potions' thats been published 💌 and it's way better than this fic TRUST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.2K 32
✧❁✧✿✧❁✧ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
74.6K 1.6K 32
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭 has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...
1M 23.3K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...
627K 10.1K 33
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...