Distorting And Starting Life...

By AkiraGx007

"Y/N is an ordinary boy, who watches anime, reads light novels and manga. But if one day, he was suddenly tra... More

2 - Why are evil women always so attractive?
3 - This only happens in parallel worlds...
4 - Spirits and... Maids?!
5 - Is this how everyday life in another world should be?!
6 - Dogs are supposed to be cute... and not demonic!
7 - The calm before the blizzard!
8 - Snow Festival? Hm... Sounds fun!
Bio - Y/N (Arc 2 - Arc 3)
9 - Royal selection?... Even here I can't escape politics!
10 - Now that's what i call luck!
11 - The nobles really are... The scum of this kingdom.
10K VIEWS!!!

1 - Do Isekais really exist?!

1.7K 47 8
By AkiraGx007

[Hey guys, This is the first time I'm doing a story or as you would like to call it a FanFiction, I'm really a fan of Re:zero so I decided to create this story to see what the result will be, So I hope you give me ideas and criticisms on how to improve. (Making it clear that English is not my first language, and this translation is done using Google Translate) If there are any spelling errors, I would be happy if you let me know. That said, have a good read :)]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The art is not mine!  |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

E/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's late at night, and you can see a boy in his room, reading a book of a work that was his favorite. He asked himself, if he went to that world... Would his life be better than the protagonist's?"

[Y/N]: No matter how many times I read the volumes, I always find myself caught up in the story... a life into the world of Re:zero, Huh? I think I have to stop my schizophrenic thoughts.

"He says with a small smile on his lips. He laughs a little at the misfortune, then soon after, he puts the book on a stand that contained the other volumes of the work."

[Y/N]: I hope that the third season will be adapted in a satisfactory way, but until it is released... I'll just stick to arc 7 volumes.

"Y/N then gets up from his bed, and goes down to the kitchen, preparing a quick meal, he begins to wonder."

[Y/N]: "Same routine as always" "sigh" "if I had made different choices... Would my life be more interesting?"

"He starts eating, while he is still having his existential crisis. After finishing eating, he picks up his cell phone that was on the couch, quickly heading back to his room, he grabs a jacket that he had in the closet."

[Y/N]: Ordinary life? Yes, No style? Nah!

"He leaves his room and goes downstairs, taking the keys to his house, he opens the door and then locks it."

[Y/N]: Going to work at night is really a pain! But, I think with this view... It's a little worth it!

"He was referring to the beautiful starry night that could be seen in the skies, living in a part a little further away from the city, the sky could be seen in a cleaner way without much pollution."

[Y/N]: Living in the countryside has its advantages, after all.

"Y/N said, as he walked to the sidewalk. He walked, watching the stars above the skies. For a moment, his vision starts to get blurry."

[Y/N]: Woah! I think staying awake most of the day wasn't really good for me...

"He scratches his eyes a little with his fingers to try to somehow improve his vision, but suddenly he feels strange."

[Y/N]: Huh? What the hell?!

[Y/N]: Where am I?...

"He loses his balance and ends up falling to the ground, still in a state of shock, his brain trying to process what has just happened."

[Y/N]: I was on the street at night... And now it's daytime and... I'm in some kind of medieval world?...

"He slowly gets up and observes his surroundings, the people of this place wear clothes from an ancient era, some even have weapons and armor, and others... Have bodies of humanoid animals?"

[Y/N]: This has to be a joke! I was transported to another world!? How is that even possible?!

"He leans against a nearby wall and takes a few long breaths, after a few minutes, he calms down a bit."

[Y/N]: This was definitely not what I expected from a Friday night...

"Y/N then starts walking through the new scenery he was in now, walking a little further, he sees a fruit seller."

[Y/N]: Wait... Isn't this guy familiar?

"He quickly approaches the man, starting a conversation."

[Y/N]: Excuse me! Could you tell me where I am?

[Apple Seller]: Huh? Are you kidding me, boy? It is obvious that we are in the kingdom of lugnica!

[Y/N]: Lug...nica?

"The boy reasons for a few seconds until he remembers where he heard that name."

[Y/N]: "I was summoned into the world of Re:zero?! I have to be hallucinating!"

[Apple Seller]: Are you okay kid? You look scared... By the way, what are those clothes? Are you a traveler by any chance?

[Y/N]: Y-yes I'm fine! Traveler? Eh... In a way you can say that...

[Apple seller]: I see... So are you going to buy something?

[Y/N]: Ah, sorry, but I don't have any money on me right now, hehe... "scratching the back of head"

[Apple Seller]: What?! If you didn't come to buy anything, get out of here!

[Y/N]: Sorry...

"Y/N quickly moves away from the seller, while thinking about the situation he found himself in, how would he survive in a completely hostile world like this?"

"As he walks, he hears a scream from a person with a high pitched and somewhat forced voice."

[???]: HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

[Y/N]: Huh?! Could this be?...

"Y/N quickly heads towards the mysterious voice, entering an alley, he sees four people, a pale looking man with a long tongue, a fat man with a mustache and goatee, a dwarf? And the person who gets the most highlighted, it was a boy with black hair, wearing a white and orange sportswear, he had a sales bag on his wrist."

[Pale man]: Who are you, boy?! Did you come to help the other kid?

[Fat man]: And what does it matter? It's even better for business!

[Dwarf]: His clothes look as expensive as the other kid's, we hit the jackpot today!

"The thieves spoke, while the black-haired boy watched Y/N, who had clothes he knew."

[Boy]: "These clothes... Did he also come from the earth?!"

[Y/N]: You can stop it, idiots! Why don't you get someone your size?!

[Fat man]: What did you say, brat?!

[Dwarf]: I think we have to teach him a lesson!

"But before anyone could do anything, an exuberant voice echoed through the alley."

[???]: That's enough!

"A tall and handsome man, with red hair and blue eyes, dressed like royalty, stood at the exit of the alley, he had a large sword at his waist that exuded a powerful aura."

[Pale man]: I-it has to be a joke! Is that the current Sword Saint, Reinhard van astrea!?

[Fat man]: I love my life more than my work!

"In the blink of an eye, the three bandits ran out of the alley, frightened by the presence of the man who had arrived there."

[Boy]: Woa! You really got those guys running, thank you very much sir! Oh, and thank you too man! Even if you haven't done much...

[Y/N]: Hey! At least I tried to help!

[Reinhard]: "laugh" There's nothing to be thankful for, I just did what was right. Well, like those three said, my name is Reinhard van astrea!

[Subaru]: Still, I appreciate the help! Nice to meet you, Reinhard, my name is Subaru Natsuki!

[Y/N]: Oh, and my name is Y/N L/N... Just so you know...

"The other two just smile nervously, with beads of sweat running down their faces."

[Reinhard]: It's a pleasure to meet you, Subaru and Y/N, you should be more careful before going into dark alleys like this next time.

[Subaru]: Yeah... Wait! Could you come with me to the cabin-

"He simply cuts off the sentence before finishing, and has an indecisive expression."

[Subaru]: N-nevermind, thank you very much again, Reinhard! Oh and could you do me a favor? If you see a beautiful silver-haired girl out there, tell her not to go to the shack in the slums under any circumstances!

"Reinhard puts his hand on his chin, and has a thoughtful expression."

[Reinhard]: Silver hair? Hm, I didn't quite understand, but I'll send your message.

[Subaru]: Thanks! So I'll be right on my way, I'll see you around one of these days, and thanks again!

"Subaru quickly runs out of the alley."

[Y/N]: Hey! Wait! "Sigh" he's really fast... Thank you very much for your help, Reinhard, but now I'm going after my friend over there, it looks like he's going to need my help!

"Before Reinhard could respond, Y/N quickly takes off after Subaru. Reinhard gets a serious expression on his face."

[Reinhard]: Those two boys...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip to see a Chibi Y/N, running after a speedy Chibi Subaru.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"A few minutes passed, and Y/N was still hot on the black-haired boy's trail. When he managed to close the distance a little, he screamed."

[Y/N]: Subaru! Wait!

"Subaru, hearing his name slowly stops running, and looks at the person responsible for the voice."

[Subaru]: Huh? You again?!

[Y/N]: You really run fast! It looked like you needed help, so I followed you, people from the earth have to help each other, after all "little smile".

[Subaru]: "surprised" So you really are a summoned like me... AH! We have no time to waste, if we don't hurry, it will all happen again!

[Y/N]: "Again? Ah, I see, he must have already gone through other loops."

"Y/N speaks into his thoughts, right after that, he tries to speak out loud."

[Y/N]: What are you talking abo--

"Before he could finish, Subaru quickly grabbed him by the arm."

[Subaru]: Let's go! Without conversation!

"Subaru starts to run, while pulling Y/N by the arm, who has a drop of sweat running down his forehead."

[Y/N]: H-hey! Take it easy, my arm isn't a bitch, you know?!

"The two boys then run to the slums of the kingdom of lugnica, what awaits them there?"

"That, the boy in the jacket, addicted to light novels knew very well..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have any questions or thoughts? If so, let me know!

Words: 1720

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
12.9K 331 13
デート・ア・ライブ x Male!Reader! Be mindful of the fact that "Date An Anomaly" is a rewrite of the original, "Date A Glitch". If you happen to not skip the d...
876K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...