๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By SH00TAS

In which a girl gets a dm from a youtuber asking her to be in a smash or pass video . More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
01, ๐’๐Œ๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐’
02, ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐€๐˜
04, ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”?
05, ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?
๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
06, ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘

03, ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐”๐

308 9 10
By SH00TAS

3:19pm

Before the girls pushed up to sugarhill, they had stopped by the deli to grab some snacks.

Yazmine had a mug on her face "Bro they don't got my fucking sweet tea in stock." Kiana laughed in her face as she grabbed a blue bag of doritos and a strawberry lemonade from the back.

"Just get a lemonade stop being dramatic" Briyanah yelled at her getting irritated because she just wanted to pay and leave so she could see dd.

Briyanah and dd had fallen asleep on the phone last night, nana had woken up in the middle of the night hearing them say all this freaky shit.

"Stop arguing in these people's store yall, now get your stuff so we can pay." nana yelled at both yazzy and bri.

You could say nana was the mom of the group since yazmine and bri would always argue about little things and she would always have to make them apologize to each other.

"bro nana stay acting like we her kids" bri mumbled under her breath so only yazmine could hear as they both walked up to the front so they could pay.

They walked out the store, and started walking up to sugarhill, it wasn't that far from where they stayed at.

"oh nah it's to hot out here to be walking" Yazzy said as she put her cold drink to her face so she could cool off.

"That's what i'm sayin, we should've made them niggas get us a uber since they wanna link" kiana said making all 3 of them laugh together.

"Let's make a tiktok real quick since we look cute" Bri said making the other girls agree.

"Let's do that one that's like shake dat shit and where you move ya hips" yazzy said while showing them the dance she was talking about.

They set their phone down against the back of a car and set a 3 second timer.

After finishing the tiktok they began walking again.

They started hearing drill music being blasted by a group of guys sitting on some stairs in front of an apartment complex.

It smelled like weed and dominican food, since there was a restaurant near them.

"Yoo, over here my heart" someone yelled out making the girls all walk towards the guys that were sitting down.

Ddot had stood up and pulled Kiana in for a hug, he smelled like a mix of cologne and weed.

He stared kiana up and down "You look good, ma" Kiana was wearing black biker shorts, with her panda dunks and a cropped graphic black and white tee.

Ddots eyes were red and low, his voice was raspy and deep. Kiana would be lying if she said that she wasn't turned on.

Kiana bit her bottom lip "you look good too" ddot was wearing some purple jeans, with a fresh white tee and panda dunks since kiana told him she was gonna wear hers.

He also got a re twist and a hair cut. Kiana basically had heart eyes every time she stared at him.

Briyanah and dd were all over each other in a corner smoking a blunt with each other.

Yazmine was sharing her snacks with notti while he whispered things in her ear making her giggle lowly.

"Lemme introduce ya to the guys" dd said to the girls
pointing at each one of the guys. "this is dudeylo, roscoe, dee, jstar and dotty."

They all nodded their heads at the girls not really paying attention to them since they were passing a blunt around.

"Come sit over here" ddot said as he sat down on a chair and patted his lap for kiana to sit on. You didn't have to tell her twice.

"Yo, darrien who dis" said a darkskin guy who was staring at kiana, he had his hair out in a afro and he had just came out of the apartment complex sitting down next to roscoe.

Ddot mugged him, since he used his whole gov name in front of kiana.

"mm so your names darrien, i like that" kiana moved her head to the side so she could see ddots face in the corner of her eye.

"bro bloodie you got a big mouth nigga and mind your business you don't gotta know who this is" kiana turned around mugging ddot, you could hear his lisp coming out from all his yelling.

"damn, my fault my heart" bloodie chuckled before lighting up a blunt he rolled up.

"bro chill, he was only asking a question, darrien" kiana turned around away from ddot, facing bloodie while she was about to get up.

She heard ddot smack his lips together and put his hands around her waist so she couldn't get up.

"My names Kiana, but you could call me nana it don't matter" kiana spoke out making bloodie nod his head.

"Put one of my songs on" ddot yelled out over the loud music, the speaker started playing 'my baby'

"Your song, I didn't know you rapped" Kiana said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah I make music, i'm shooting a music video for one of my songs, you should pull up" ddot spoke out over the music since it was loud. Kiana nodded her head and smiled at him.

She pulled out her phone opening tiktok and leaned back to rest her head on ddots shoulder so he could watch as well. They were sharing the doritos kiana had bought from the deli.

There was this one tiktok that popped up of a couple doing a trend that goes 'your spinning me around' which kiana had found so cute.

She lifted her head off of ddots shoulder to turn and look at him "Let's do this tiktok, it's so cute" she said

In which ddot just shakes his head "bro that's mad corny, ion wanna do it" but kiana wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Ok, i'll just ask roscoe to do it with me" even though she knew she was just gonna end up doing it with yaz or bri if ddot said no again.

"Ight see now you just playin with me, but imma only do it one time so don't mess up" he said as kiana stood up from his lap with a smile on her face.

She set the phone down on the floor, leaning on the chair. She had to teach ddots slow ass how to do the tiktok first.

"Bro stop being so fucking slow my nigga, all you gotta do it basically just stand there." "That's what i'm fucking doing" They yelled back and forth.

After 15 tries he finally got the hang of it. Kiana set the timer for 3 seconds and the audio started playing.

When the video ended, she picked her phone back up and laughed at the tiktok they made since ddot looked stiff as fuck.

"oouu i look good in that, send me that" ddot said taking the phone out of her hand to take a closer look at the tiktok

"oouu you can't dance for shit tho" kiana snapped back before snatching her phone back from ddot.

"yo stop playing with me wrda bro" Ddot mugged her as she laughed in his face.

She decided to post the video, not knowing what would happen when certain people saw the non harmful video.

@nana2fly just posted !

@nana2fly:
He finally got it rightt

ddfrmdao: u were the one that kept messing up 🥱

yoodatsyazzy: aww yall so cute

user570128: i thought ddot was w kimora?
➥ nottistayboomin: no that bitch js obsessed w him 😬

brifrmnyc: @therealoydd do this with mee
therealoydd: what u think i look like doing this shi 😂

user284639: oouuu @kimoradadon ain't gon like this 😅

kimoradadon: mm that's not cute at all

kimoradadon started following you on tiktok !
kimoradadon started following you on instagram !

who df is kimora guys 😅? mm let's see what ddots always hungry for food head ass got to say about this 😒.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.9K 19
My name is Callie Johnson. Yes, I am Jack Johnson's little sister. Never heard of me, Jack decided to keep me a secret from his fans and friends exce...
73K 2K 42
๐ด ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘™๐‘š ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
37.8K 2K 37
a girl name angel was rise by wolf's since she was a baby, she was abandoned by her human parents she doesn't know who they are, she was rise by the...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC