𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chr...

By heartfelt-

─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪�... More

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 , 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆
𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍
𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝒊𝒅𝒇𝒄
𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟮𝟱 𝒊𝒗𝒚
𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎
𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟭 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝒓 𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟱 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒊
𝟬𝟯𝟲 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!

1.7K 35 59
By heartfelt-

🎱. . .CHAPTER 011 ! ————— 
( real life . . . )
❛ that girl is gonna be the death of me ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Mikayla chews on her pencil, sitting in the back of her homeroom class alone. as soon as the bell went, she immediately left chris and abel alone and made her way to her classroom. her airpods blast chase atlantic while she sings along to the lyrics and continues to chew on her stationary.

          the teacher has yet to enter the classroom, so she takes this as an opportunity to sit back and relax, mentally preparing for the rest of the school year. as she sings under her breath, the chair legs next to mikayla drags across the floor, screeching loudly. miks rips her AirPods out, noticing that it's not chris or any of her other friends, but it's abel. despite them having a conversation about classes less than ten minutes ago, she totally forgot that he's in her homeroom.

          "is this seat taken?" he questions and mikayla slowly shakes her head. they converse for a few minutes until the teacher enters, holding a handbag as well as some papers. miss cooper sets everything on her already untidy desk, silencing all of the students from finishing their conversations. as she sets up the register, chris enters the classroom, late as always.

          he enters without apologizing, his backwards cap making him look even more like a douchebag. miss copper rolls her eyes, recognizing chris from last year. "you're late mr sturniolo. what's your excuse this time?"

          chris purses his lips, scratching the back of his neck. "no excuse this time, just keeping the women happy," he answers with a chuckle and mikayla's top lip lifts into a sneer of pure disgust. miss cooper rolls her eyes, using her hands to gesture for chris to find an empty seat in the classroom. before he even goes to sit down, he notices mikayla sitting with a guy. that same guy she was with earlier. that same guy who he was watching her admire. chris already knows what he has to do, strolling past everyone until he reaches the back of the class.

          he sits on the desk with folded arms and a blank expression. "you're in my seat bro."

          abel side-eyes mikayla before glancing around the class. "oh wait you're talking to me, bro?"

          chris chuckles and pinches his nose bridge out of frustration, "yeah," he deadpans. "i'm talking to you. can you get up so i can sit next to my girlfriend."

          and suddenly the whole class is facing the back of the room, watching the tension surrounding the three of them. miks buries her face in her hands out of pure embarrassment, shaking her head and wishing that she's in a dream. "chris can you just fuck off please," miks mumbles, only loud enough for him and abel to hear. "you're embarrassing me."

          chris scoffs, pushing his lips into a thin line. "abel, can you just get up," he says, ignoring mikayla.

          "no," miks shakes her head.

          "yes," he says with a sharp tone.

          "no."

          "yes."

          "god, just fuck off chris!" miks angrily blurts out and his once smug expression drops.

          chris huffs loudly, quickly glancing at mikayla, then abel. he hops off of the desk and shamefully strolls to the desk at the very front of the class. the boy's shoulders slump while he questions if he's genuinely jealous. mikayla sighs and stares at the back of chris' head. she didn't mean to snap at him, but with the way he's been acting recently, he has no right to act the way he did. they're not actually dating, so technically neither of them can be mad at the other. t least that's what they keep saying.

          The previous periods had fortunately sped by and it's finally time for lunch. mikayla stands in the line, placing a plate of cheese fries on her tray while the rest of her friends sit at a table they've practically claimed. she picks up a bottle of water, leaving the line and making her way to the lunch table until someone calls her name. 

          she looks around, noticing that it's none other than talia who called her name moments ago. mikayla curses under her breath as chris' ex gestures for the girl to come towards her. quickly glancing at her friends, who all have confused expressions plastered across their faces, she throws her head back before taking a seat opposite melissa and talia. a plastic smile takes over mikayla's face. "hey..?" she questions with furrowed brows.

          the last time she had a genuine conversation with talia was months ago, when she was dating Chris. the girls never have had a real friendship (or mikayla wouldn't be currently 'dating' chris) which is why miks can sense the animosity between them. honestly, the only reason mikayla hasn't already ripped off talia's face, is because she chose to be civil when she was dating chris. talia and melissa grin widely and mikayla already knows that they have no positive intentions whatsoever.

          talia leans forward with a smile. "how's you and chris?" she questions in a high pitched voice and patronizing tone. "i mean–if i'm being honest, i always knew you were gonna end up with one of the triplets," her lips purse and a fake frown appeared on her face. "i just didn't expect it to be chris of all people. you're such a nice girl, and chris is just...chris."

          without even realizing, mikayla grimaces at talia's bitchy tone. she honestly has the urge to jump over the table as if they're in a mean girls movie, and strangle talia until she turns purple but she fights it. mainly because she's not one to fight over a boy. "i'm gonna stop being such a 'nice girl' in a minute," miks then pushes her lips into a thin line. "and i think that you should just mind your business talia. being nosey and jealous isn't a pretty look on you," she frowns, mimicking talia's tone of voice. 

          melissa rolls her eyes. "you sound so stupid. talia isn't jealous, she's just confused as to why you're dating chris."

          mikayla's nose scrunches and chris' ex sighs. "what I love...is how you respect the relationship chris and i still have. it's so adorable how you trust him so much," talia speaks up. her smug tone of voice makes mikayla scoff as she practically jumps out of the seat, desperately needing to get away from the two girls in front of her.

          miks leaves her lunch tray, only taking the bottle of water before storming away from them and towards her friends. as she takes a seat in between maria and lucille, she can still hear the high pitched giggles belonging to melissa and talia. miks frustratedly groans, taking a few cheese fries off of mason's plate. "that girl is gonna be the death of me," mikayla mumbles, almost about to smash her head against the table. "think she wants chris back."

          lucille shakes her head. "i'll kill her, just give me the word and i'll do it. i'll do it right now."

          while miks vents to everyone, showcasing how genuinely irritated she is, chris doesn't speak up at all. instead, he's focused on his phone screen, scrolling through instagram and snapchat without even glancing at the girl in front of him. mikayla's lost as to why chris is basically ignoring her, trying to figure out whether it's her fault or not.

          miks taps his foot with her own under the table, but there's no reaction. instead he just kisses his teeth. "what's up with you chris?" she questions with pure confusion, but a small part of her thinks that it's because of what happened in homeroom.

          matt rolls his eyes. "chris is just in a bad mood all of a sudden," he utters before taking a bite of his cheeseburger then placing it back on his plate. "he's mad for no reason."

          typically chris would give matt some sort of snarky comeback, but this time he doesn't. instead he only balls his hand into a fist, punching the burger on matt's plate and squashing it beneath his knuckles. he wipes the spilled mustard and cheese on matt's green dino sweater and his brother's mouth just hangs open in shock. "i should slap the shit out of you for that," matt deadpans.

          "have you guys seen the new boy?" lucille questions to change the subject. "he's kinda ho–" mikayla shakes her head rapidly and she chooses not to finish her sentence.

          chris finally drops his phone and looks up. "you should back off lucy, that's mikayla's new boyfriend," he spits with a slight tone of jealousy.

          "am I the only one who's fuckin' confused?" nick squints and looks around at the rest of his friends.

          the group all say 'no' simultaneously, except for chris and h only sighs. "i'll just meet you guys in the parking lot when school finishes," chris unenthusiastically says before he stands up and walks away from everyone.

          maria disapprovingly shakes her head. "looks like matt isn't the only one on his period."

          matt drops his fork and throws his arm up defeatedly. "what is it gonna take for you to fuck off maria? remember that video of you tap dancing?" everyone chuckles at matt's comment, covering up their laughs with coughs as maria evilly glares at all of them.

          "tryna make fun of me when you're scared of ketchup, is insane matthew," maria scoffs and matt mocks her.

          "all i'm hearing is yap, yap and more yap," matt replies, then maria flips him off. the bell rings, and everyone groans as it's time for class again.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ arianna speaks ¡
i honestly feel like i'm writing chris in a way that he would NOT act realistically

but this is how i perceive high school lacrosse player chris to act so...

the way i'm planning their first kiss scene is insane i can't fucking wait to write it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9.6K 33
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...
662K 10.3K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
49.5K 1.5K 20
❝maybe this whole secret thing isn't all that bad.❞ ❝so you enjoy kissing me on the down low? awh, i'm touched.❞ 💋 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ── thal...
38.9K 948 22
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...