๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐šฐ๐‘๐„...

By prxtty_moon

๐‹๐„๐Ž๐‘๐€ :- A gorgeous Goddess-like girl peacefully lived with her family as a princess. But all changed w... More

๊ง ๐—ฃ ๐—ฅ ๐—˜ ๐—™ ๐—” ๐—– ๐—˜ ๊ง‚
๊ง ๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—– ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๊ง‚
๊ง ๐—” ๐—– ๐—› ๐—œ ๐—˜ ๐—ฉ ๐—˜ ๐—  ๐—˜ ๐—ก ๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๊ง‚
๊ง ๐—ฃ ๐—ฅ ๐—ข ๐—Ÿ ๐—ข ๐—š ๐—จ ๐—˜ ๊ง‚
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ~ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ

1.2K 137 74
By prxtty_moon

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏
𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆

{ The Recap :- }

He smirked looking at her from up to down making her squirm under his gaze.Then He again pushed her back in the bed, hovering above her . He cupped her jaw with his thumb caressing her lower lip. Leaving her lips with his thumb with forefinger and middle finger and trailed them down to her jaw through her throat, between bosoms, stomach and stopped at her navel making her arch her whole body.

{ Author's POV End }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Leora's POV :- }

{ At Lee's Mansion :- }

In-youp - Do you like it when I touch you like this, amore mio ?. *smirking*

I nodded vigorously at him but he pinched my waist and said .

In-youp - Words, I need words amore mio? *demanding*

Leora - "Yes, I like it." *blushing*

I said but he looked at me dangerously and
I understood what he wanted.

Leora - Yes I like it Daddy. *smirking at him*

In-youp - "Good girl." *smirked*

His little compliment made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why but now, I want to be his good girl.

He kissed on my neck and then my both hardened nipples covered with my thin lace bra. He moved down kissing my stomach and belly button. He smirked, skipping to my thighs directly, leaving tender kisses there and then, on my inner thighs.

I felt my bra and panty tightened on my skin with his teasing acts. I'm sure my panties have been soaking wet till now. He kissed my inner thighs slowly and then, to surprise my covered core too. I moaned at his pleasurable actions.

He left me teasing down there and hovered above me. Before I knew anything, he tore my bra throwing it somewhere on the floor. I covered my breast with both hands, feeling shy and cheeks burning.

Eventhough we have Done it many times I'm still shy around only him but I can make him shy too . He removed my hands slowly and said,

In-youp - Don't cover them. *looking with desire*

He gazed down at my bosoms with hunger and desire.in his eyes before latching on the left one and cupping the right one with his hand. His tongue flicked around my nipple while he squeezed and picked at another one, giving me extreme pleasure.

Leora - In-youpppp !! . *screaming in pleasure*

I cried out in pleasure with both hands buried in his hair. His mouth and hands were covering my bosoms completely like they're tailor-made for my bosoms.

I felt his right hand going down and before I knew it his hand entered my panty making me gasp. His middle finger brushed against my wet slit and caressed there before entering his middle finger inside.

Leora - 'Ahhhhh!" *moaning sexily*

I felt waves of extreme pleasure hitting me as he moved his finger in and out in a slow and teasing way. I don't know what was so pleasurable about his movement?.

Him sucking and biting my one bosom or squeezing my other bosom with his hand Or fingering me down there at the same time !.

Soon he added another finger making me bite my lips hard, not wanting to moan loudly. Adding the third figure, he ordered.

In-youp - Don't try to stop your moans. Let me hear those beautiful sounds . *ordering her*

I gasped as he moved his three fingers
in and out. He fastened his speed and started fingering me roughly. His all three fingers were deep buried inside me that much, I could feel his cold metal rings touching my opening.

He curled his fingers inside me, making me moan in pleasure and pure ecstasy. My breathing started getting heavy and I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

Leora - I-im C-clo-s-se . *stuttering*

I said between my heavy breaths but
to my surprise he pulled out his fingers making me whine in irritation and annoyance.

Leora - In-youp !! . *yelled in annoyance*

I was high on my stimulation but he left me in mid , I looked at him only to see him smirking at my state.

In-youp - "You can't cum this early amore mio. The first time you'll cum, will be on my dick. *smirking*

He lifted all three fingers which were glistening with my pre-cum and licked them while swallowing my pre-cum. My eyes widened at his act and I gulped looking at his Adam's apple, going up and down. All this time his eyes were on me watching my reaction. Damn! It looked so hot and erotic. Adam's apples are so underrated!.

His hands caressed my red lace panties and next thing knew that he tore them with a jerk. First my bra and now my panty!. I glared at him, which he ignored royally and said .

In-youp - I'll buy you thousands of like them. *winking at her*

I saw him staring down at me. From my eyes to every inch of my body was being devoured by him through his dark gaze. His gaze was sending shivers through my whole body and the cold air hitting on my heated core added more to it and he stated.

In-youp - "When did I get so lucky?" *smirking*

His words left me blushing more than I was before. After drinking every inch of my body with his eyes, he stood up making me confused. I looked at him to see opening
the drawer attached to the night stand and he pulled at a pack of condoms.

Soon, he removed his pyjama pant with his boxers making his junior stand in all glory. I couldn't help but to gulp looking at his size. He pulled the condom over his cock and finally looked at me, making me avert my gaze. I was staring at him the whole time and I'm sure he was aware of this.

In-youp - Look at me amore mio. *sternly*

I looked at him as soon as I heard his
commanding tone to see him smirking. Also I'm his first but we both are each other's first and I want us to be each other's last also.

In-youp - " Just trust me okay?". *softly*

Leora - I trust you. *whispered*

I whispered and he caressed my cheeks
before continuing and said.

In-youp - It'll hurt at first and I'Il try my best to not hurt you. What's your safe word?" *smiling at her*

Leora - Blood. *smirking at him*

He smirked at my choice of safe word and said.

In-youp - Okay, if it hurts you too much then just say 'blood' and l'll stop." *smirked*

I nodded at him and he grabbed my one leg, resting it on his shoulder while I put my hands on his arms for support and He grabbed his shaft and entered me slowly.

Leora - Aaahhh !! *cried in pain*

I cried in pain as it was hurting more than I
thought. Unknowingly, tears escaped from the corner of my eyes.

In-youp - Do you want me to stop? *kissing her tears*

He asked kissed my tears while caressing my hair. He didn't want to hurt me but I didn't want him to stop.

Leora - No! Don't stop-p." *stuttering*

He gave me sometime to adjust his size then he fully entered me and started moving slowly. His slow thrust was painful yet pleasurable and full of teasing. At his point I wanted him to go fast and ruin me completely.

Leora - F-fasterr !! *moaned in pleasure*

I moaned between his slow thrusts. He pulled out and slammed his cock into me again in one go, moving faster. With passing time, he thrust become more rough, wild and inhumane like a beast he is. He slammed his cock in me roughly, hitting the spots I never knew existed
before.

I didn't even know when that immense pain converted into pleasure and ecstasy. He was hitting on the right spots, roughly and wildly. I'm loving this feeling.

The whole bedroom was filled with the smell of sex, sounds of our moans, his grunts, skin slapping . The sound of his sexy moans made this situation more erotic than it could be.

{ Leora & In-youp's Bedroom :- }

Then I felt a knot building inside my stomach.

Leora - I-im C-cu-mming . *breathing heavily*

He slammed into me hard and grunted and Said.

In-youp - Cum with me amore mio. *thrusting harder*

Leora - In-youpppp !! *yelped in pleasure*

I screamed my lungs out, releasing myself
on his cock that was buried inside me and I could feel his balls too. After giving a few more rough thrusts, he released himself in the condom still inside me.

We both were breathing heavily by now and covered in sweat. He pulled out, making me wince and I closed my eyes, exhausted. I heard shuffling around me and opened my eyes when I heard shocking words from him.

In-youp - "I'm not done yet, amore mio " *smirking*

I saw him rolling a new condom over his cock which was hard again. He looked dead into my eyes and commanded.

In-youp - On your fours now amore mio. *commanded*

Then I get on my four and bend my back that my ass was in full display.. I gasped and moaned loudly when I felt him slapping me My clit roughly . I snuggled my face in the pillows and moaned loudly when I felt him entering inside me from behind.

My back arched with the feeling but he kept me in the place while holding my tiny waist ,I gulped when I felt him deeper inside me this way .

Leora - aaamhhh.. Aannhh. *moaning loudly*

I moaned while snuggling my face in the pillow as I felt him moving inside me without giving me time to adjust.

Leora - A-ah In-youpppp !! . *fisting her hand*

I moaned while fisting my hands but suddenly he slapped my ass cheek making me jolted in pain and pleasure.

In-youp - "Ughh.. It's daddy amore mio. *thrusting harder*

He said and I felt his pace increased making me moan..

Leora - Aaaanhhh..D-daddy. *moaned loudly*

"I moaned while biting on my lip..

In-youp - Fuck *moaned while thrusting *

He moaned and I felt my legs shaking because of his sudden increase in the pace.I gulped feeling so much pleasure now..I was in so much pleasure that I literally forget how to moan..I was just trying to catch on my breaths which went a long time away then i reached my climax .

Leora - Aaah Daddy. *screamed in pleasure*

I screamed loudly and came on his dick I closed my eyes and panted the life out of myself , I was breathless, If I didn't get an ounce of oxygen l'Isurely die tonight.
I closed my eyes and moaned louder and louder when I felt him increasing his pace to another level to make himself come..

In-youp - Fuck my love *moaned loudly*

He moaned and I felt him releasing his cum inside the condom but His thrusts never stopped and I again came on his dick.

Then He took out his cock out of me and I gasped loudly catching on my breaths which I left a long time ago , He turned me around again as I was laying on my back and kissed my forehead and laid beside me we both are panting hardly and he asked .

In-youp - Are you okay is it hurting? Are you sleepy ?? . *caressing her cheeks*

Seeing his caring I pecked his lips and spoke while pouting.

Leora - Yes a little but don't worry also I'm sleepy . *pouting cutely*

Hearing this he pecked my pout and said .

In-youp - Then come first let's clean yourself then you can sleep. *smiling at her*

Saying this, he carried me in his arms in bridal style and headed to the bathroom, where we both cleansed ourselves and changed into a new pyjamas which is in a white fur pattern before returning to our bedroom.

{ Leora & In-youp's Outfit :- }

Then he made me lay on the bed and tucked in the blanket, and he lay down and came inside the blanket, pulling me closer to him and placing his arms around my waist as my head was placed on his chest, then kissing the crown of my head and said.

In-youp - Good night amore mio love you. *pecking her lips*

Leora - You too good night Tesoro mio, And I luv you too. *pecked his cheeks*

Then we both hugged each other and soon dried into deep sleep and slept peacefully.

{ Their Pose :- }

{ Leora's POV End :- }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ 100+ 𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 50+ 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖴𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ꗃ 🗝️ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 }

/)/) (\(\
( . .) (. . )
o( づ♡⊂ )o

╰┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 52
"แดก-แดกสœส สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ส€แดœษชษด แดแด‡?" โ˜…ๅฝก[๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด๊œฐ แด€ 17 ส/แด ส/ษด แดกสœแด สœแด€๊œฑ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ สแด‡แด› สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด.๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ ๊œฑษชษดษขสŸแด‡ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด สœแด€๊œฑ ษขแด...
181K 3.8K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
158K 3.8K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
63.4K 2K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...