đ‡đžđšđ¯đžđ§đĨ𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞đĨ |...

By milliewt

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 the eldest Zieglers get favoured by their dance teacher over all others. The Ziegler Twins... More

𝐒𝐞𝐚đŦ𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸđŸŖīŧŒđ­đĄđž 𝐜𝐨đĻ𝐩𝐞𝐭đĸ𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠đĸ𝐧đŦ
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟤īŧŒđ°đĸđĨ𝐝đĨ𝐲 đĸ𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩đĢ𝐨𝐩đĢ𝐚đĸ𝐭𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĻīŧŒđŦ𝐭𝐞𝐚đĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đŦ𝐡𝐨𝐰
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟧īŧŒđ°đĄđžđ§ đŦ𝐭𝐚đĢđŦ 𝐜𝐨đĨđĨđĸ𝐝𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟨īŧŒđđ˛đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
đŸĸđŸĸ𝟩īŧŒđŦ𝐡𝐞'đŦ 𝐚 𝐟đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞đĢ
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĒīŧŒđĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟đĨ𝐨𝐨đĢ
đŸĸđŸĸđŸĢīŧŒđŸđĢ𝐨đĻ 𝐛𝐚đĨđĨ𝐞đĢđĸ𝐧𝐚đŦ 𝐭𝐨 đŦ𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐠đĸđĢđĨđŦ
đŸĸđŸŖđŸĸīŧŒđœđšđ­đĄđ˛ 𝐛đĢđĸ𝐧𝐠đŦ đĸ𝐭 𝐨𝐧
đŸĸđŸŖđŸŖīŧŒđĸ𝐭 𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐞𝐧𝐝đŦ 𝐡𝐞đĢ𝐞

đŸĸđŸĸđŸĨīŧŒđœđĄđžđžđĢđĨ𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞đĢ 𝐛đĨ𝐮𝐞đŦ

134 4 0
By milliewt

It's now the next Monday and the girls are all in the car, heading to dance. Makayla's a little nervous that Abby will be mad at her for getting second. When they got there, they dropped their bags in the dancers den and headed out into the studio. They all sit in front of the blackboard.

"Vivi-Anne, where's your dance clothes?" Abby asks the youngster. All the other girl turn to her.

"It's in the car." Vivi answers Abby.

"You need to be dressed and ready to dance when you walk in this building, yes?" Abby asks her and she nods.

"I'm gonna recap a little bit about the competition." Abby starts.
"Now, there are some things that went on that, maybe you don't even know about."

"Your mom was upset about the costume." Abby said, pointing at Nia.
"Your mom was upset about the costume before you went on stage." Abby said, now pointing at Chloe.
"But that can't happen again."

"Let's talk about what we're going to be doing this weekend. We're going to New Jersey and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastic routine." Abby said. Makayla smiled, she liked gymnastics.

"Overall I evaluated all of your performances, so Maddie you won the competition and the title. So I'm going to put you back on top, yes?" Abby said to her and she nodded. Makayla wasn't please with her place on the pyramid but at least she wasn't at the bottom.

Maddie
Chloe   Makayla
Brooke   Nia   Paige   Kenzie   Vivi

"Brooke, I expect you to help the younger students. I expect you to know the choreography first and be able to help everybody else." Miss Abby tells the eldest of all girls. Brooke nods.

"Alright Nia, Paige, you will we doing the rubbing and acro part." Abby says. She then looks at Makayla.

"Kayla, you lost last week but this week, that's not going to happen. You are doing a lyrical solo." Abby tells her and she nods. At least she got a solo.

"And Vivi-Anne since your new here and you don't know all of our terminology, I'm going to work privately with you this week and you're going to do a solo at the competition this weekend." Abby tells her.

"Alright girls let's go, get up, get ready to rehearse. Mom's thank you very much. Vivi don't forget you need to be in dance clothes whenever you walk in this room, ready to go." Abby said as the moms walk out and the girls get ready to rehearse the group.

"Okay, so Brooke, go in the middle, then Maddie go behind her but to here. Then Kayla and Chloe, go here. Then Paige and Nia go here." Abby says, pointing to the spots.
"Mackenzie, I'm going to put you in this, only for a bit so you will be beside Paige." Abby says, pointing at her spot. Makayla turns to smile at Kenzie who gives a very happy smile back.

"Abby I think we need to talk." Kelly says, walking into the room.

"Watch your step." Abby tells Paige before walking out to talk with Kelly. Gia takes over rehearsals while Chloe leaves to grab a drink. Chloe comes back in and all the girls just talk between themselves.

"Kelly and Miss Abby are fighting." Chloe said to Makayla and Maddie.

"Why?" Makayla asks.

"Because Brooke's not at the top of the pyramid." Chloe says.

"What?" Maddie says in confusion.

"It's the week of an acro dance and Kelly's mad that Maddies at the top and Brooke isn't." Chloe shrugs. Maddie makes a confused face.

"Isn't it about last week's performance, though?" Makayla asks, Chloe nods.

"Okay, come on girls, let's get back to it." Gia says and they all continue dancing before Abby walks back into the room. After a while of rehearsing, it's time for Kayla's solo rehearsal.

"Okay. Kayla, you lost last week. Not this week, okay? This week, you've got a lyrical solo, it's called 'Who Do You Think You Are' and the song you're dancing to is 'Jar Of Hearts' by Christina Perri." Abby tells Makayla who nods.

"Okay, let's get going." Abby says and Makayla moves into the middle of the room, Gia standing a few steps behind her, doing the moves for her to copy. At the end of the dance, Makayla is lying down, facing the ceiling, one knee bent and back arched off the floor, like her hearts being ripped out or something.

"That's good." Abby says.
"Now go through it fully this time." Abby tells her, she nods before running through it. She finishes strong.

"Well done!" Abby says as Makayla stands up. She walks over and high fives her teacher. Makayla walks out of the studio, grabbing her dance bag and putting her shoes on. She walks out to see her mom waiting.

"Hi sweetheart!" Melissa exclaims, pulling Makayla in for a hug.

"Hi!" Makayla says, smiling.

"How's your solo going?" Melissa asks as she wasn't in there to watch it today.

"Good. I really like it!" Makayla says as she gets into the car.

"Good. Good." Melissa nods before driving home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

The next day they all head to dance. While the girls are all learning new parts of the dance it's a bit hard because Paige and Brooke haven't arrived and Brooke is kinda front and centre for parts.

"Makayla, watch your foot hunny!" Abby says to her. While Abby is giving corrections, Brooke and Paige walk in, everyone stops dancing to look at them.

"You guys are late." Abby says to them both, crossing her arms.
"You two go over there and warm up and watch what we've done so far because we've done a whole bunch." Abby tells them, then makes the group perform the new part of the dance so Paige and Brooke can pick it up.

They all do front handsprings into their ending positions.

"Okay, good." Abby says, nodding. Makayla then heads to her ballet private. After her private with Anne, Melissa takes her, Maddie and Mackenzie home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It's now competition day. Makayla has been up for half an hour because she couldn't get back to sleep, so she is reading a book in bed, her hair already into a low ponytail and dance bag packed.

Melissa walks in, smiling at the sight of Makayla up and ready to go. She walks over to her, giving a sweet peck to the top of Makayla's head.

"Morning." Melissa says. Makayla smiles, closing her book.
"Breakfast is on the table, downstairs."

Makayla gets off her bed as Melissa gets Maddie up. She runs downstairs with her dance bag and sits at the dining table, eating her breakfast. Mackenzie comes down the stairs not long after her.

"Hi Kenz!" Makayla smiles, earning a smile and a small wave from her little sister.
"You tired?" Makayla asks, receiving a nod. After about half an hour, Melissa comes down with a very tired Maddie behind her.

"Eat breakfast. We're late to the bus." Melissa says and that wakes Maddie up. She eats her breakfast and everyone piles in the car with all their costumes, bags and other bits and bobs.

When they get to the dance studio and park the car. The three girls grab their stuff and run on the bus, Melissa behind them. Maddie and Makayla go to the back of the bus, Makayla sits beside Chloe and Maddie is in the seat in front of them.

"Okay, we're all here. So let's go!" Abby says and the bus starts to move. Makayla, Chloe and Maddie spend most of the bus ride taking selfies and laughing. Abby starts shouting at the bus driver, giving the three girls something else to laugh at.

"Chloe! Come here so I can do your makeup!" Christi shouts to her daughter.

"But we've still got about three hours until we perform." Chloe groans, standing up to go get her makeup done. Makayla then sits beside Maddie.

"Maddie! Kayla! Come here so I can do yours!" Melissa shouts at her eldest daughters who both groan, making their way to their mother. Melissa starts Makayla's makeup, just as she's finishing up, Kelly asks her a question.

"So, Melissa, where's your little BFF, Cathy today?" Kelly asks Melissa. Makayla then runs back to sit with Chloe while Maddie gets her makeup done. When the bus arrives, they all make their way to the dressing room.

Chloe, Maddie and Makayla all sit together, stretching. Makayla pulls her leg up and Maddie sits behind her, helping her stretch, then helps to do the other one.

"Thank you." Makayla smiles at her twin before moving behind her to help her do the same, left the right leg. Maddie thanks her twin as Makayla helps Chloe this time. Once finishing that they all sit in straddle splits, in a triangle so when they lie on their stomachs it looks cool. 

Suddenly two girls walk in, saying that they'll have to be backstage with Melissa because some song titles are missing. It turns out Cathy changed Vivi-Anne's solo name and song so Abby changed it to an independent entry.

"Kayla, come here so i can do your hair." Melissa tells her. Makayla stands up, walking over and sitting in the seer in front of her mom. Once finished, Makayla goes and gets her solo costume on.

Makayla's costume, hair and head piece.

Once dressed the whole team go sit in the audience to watch Vivi-Anne's solo. When she was finished they all clapped but it wasn't that good.

"In seventh place for Mini Solo awards, is.... Vivi-Anne." The announcer says. Vivi goes up and gets her award.
"Who choreographed your dance?"

"Cathy Nesbit Stein." Vivi says.

"And what studio do you represent?" The announcer asks.

"Candy Apples Dance Centre." Vivi answers. Everybody's eyes widen. After the awards end, they all head back to the dressing room and Cathy packs up her stuff.

"Alright guys, we're gonna head off." Cathy says, walking towards the door with Vivi.

"What? You're leaving early?" Abby asks the woman.

"Yes. It's a six hour drive." Cathy nods.

"But we all came to watch Vivi." Abby says.

"Yeah, but I have things to do." Cathy says before walking out and leaving.

"Okay, girls get ready for the group and Kayla, get ready for your solo." Abby instructs. Once Makayla is ready, she heads backstage with Paige, Chloe and Maddie. The three girls talk about Brooke not wanting to do the dance while Makayla marks her dance quickly.

"Welcome Kayla to the stage with 'Who Fo You Think You Are'." The announcer calls and Makayla does her entrance while everyone cheers for her. She performs her dance and ends in the pose, just the way she did in the dance studio. Makayla does her outro walk and jumps into Chloe's arms.

"You did so good." Chloe says.

"Well done Kayla!" Paige congratulates.

"That was so good KayKay." Maddie smiled at her twin. Makayla thanked them all, giving them all hugs before she sprinted back to the dressing room. She hugged Abby before getting changed.

group costume

All the girls head backstage, waiting to be called on.

"Welcome to the stage, 'Ups and Downs'." The announcer calls and the audience cheers as they walk on stage, taking their starting positions.

Ass they all do the dance Makayla is having so much fun, she loves acro and wishes she could do it more. They all finish the dance and the audience cheers before they make their way off stage. Once backstage they all hug each other tightly.

"We did so good!" Paige smiles.

"The judges loved it." Chloe says and Nia nods.

"You did so good Kenz!" Makayla cheers as she hugs her little sister.

"You kept up with the big girls!" Maddie smiled, high fiving Mackenzie.

Once all the numbers finished, the group made their way back on stage, sitting together and chatting before the announcer started talking. All the girls grabbed each other's hands. Makayla grabbed Maddie and Chloe's hands as she was sat between the two.

"In first place for junior solos is... Kayla with 'Who Do You Think You Are'." The announcer says. Makayla Higgs Chloe before standing up as everyone claps for her. Makayla thanks the person who gives her the award.

"Who choreographed your dance?" The announcer asked the young girl.

"Abby Lee Miller." Makayla answered into the microphone. She could see a very happy Melissa and Abby.

"And what studio do you represent?" The announcer asked.

"Abby Lee Dance Company." Makayla smiled.

"That's our junior solo awards!" The announcer said, all the juniors took a bow and sat back down. Maddie engulfed her twin in a large hug and a kiss to the cheek.

"Now for group awards. In first place is... 'Ups and Downs'." The announcer says, the girls all stand up cheering and go get their award.

"Who choreographed your dance?" The announcer asked.

"Miss Abby!" Everyone screams.

"And what studio do you represent?" The announcer laughs.

"Abby Lee Dance Company!" All the girls shout into the microphone.

"Well done girls." The announcer laughs as they all go sit back down. After awards the girls all head back to the dressing room where all of the moms are waiting with Abby.

"Whoooo!" Abby cheers with the mothers as the girls enters. Maddie and Makayla hugged Abby before getting a hug from Melissa.

"Well done everyone! And well done Kayla!" Abby shouts to all the girls. After a few minutes of celebration, they pack up and get back on the bus to head home.

——————————————————————

Another part. Done!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...
952 34 4
What if Maddie had a twin that was a better dancer well she does now! meet Amelia/Lia Ziegler born September 30th, Maddie Ziegler's Twin sister, and...
2.7K 60 5
High achiever, don't you see? Dance Moms / Female OC Slow Updates 2024 Š marlborocuts
58.2K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?