Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 46

13.9K 1.1K 81
By Hobby_writes

Abhimanyu POV.....

Good Job Ranga .....I patted his shoulder and he smiled proudly.

You can leave now ....I can take care of the rest of things....I said and he left nodding at me .

So basically Ranga robbed the Singla house .... although I asked him not to rob money or jewellery but these thieves have their own ways ....

Although it's not much and I let him have it as Singla's are not saints and it's all black money.

I went through the files and something caught my attention ....

50 lakh cash transfer just before the day of hearing.
Who it could be .....

I noted down the account details and checked the rest of the file .
I asked one of my private men to give a tip to the Income tax department regarding Singla's and my work is done after that .

All I need to Focus is on Robin's case as I will reopening the case file after gettin my hands on solid evidence this time.

I dialled one of my college friend and he works in a bank...
Tanwar I need this account details and all the transitions made ......
Yeahhhh...... thankyou....

Hmmm....you can take your time and can give me the update by tomorrow evening.....

No worries..... Thanks yrrr .....I ended the call .
Last time we lost because of my mistake but this time I won't even give them a chance to defend themselves.

I went through the case file and noted down all the details of the people who gave the testimony in favour of Robin .

One of them is the Hotel manager.
They had destroyed all the cctv footage then only .....

But I couldn't understand one thing .....If we couldn't present the evidence that day .....Ppoja's lawyer should have asked for another date ....as we had the medical reports and Mishika as a live witness too .

The case was not that weak to get Robin a clear chit. Also it was in the news headlines too....

I need to find out what exactly has happened on that day in the court as neither Mishika nor me were present in the court that day .

Talking with Pooja or her parents is not a wise idea ....I must meet her lawyer ....I thought.

I tried contacting the lawyer but she was out of the town as her assistant informed me and would come back next week .

I need to wait until I get some lead to this case .
I started working on other case files and then left for the meeting with the Administrative officer of the district.

Live in relationship and the murders associated with it have become so common in Delhi ..
We get such information every other day and there are numerous such incidents which didn't get reported.

But nothing Major is being done in this regards.....
Meeting hoti hai ... discussion hote hai ....but when it comes to implementation....the system collapse .

And when someone tries to do something these bloody illetrate politician make their lives hell.

If it's in my hand I would have shot everyone of them making them stand in a que.

Saale sab k sab chor hai ....I rented out and My Gulaboo hugged me tightly.

Shhhhhh ......calm down please.....she said kissing the side of my head and I sighed.

She didn't asked me anything after that and just kept massaging my head and it really helped.

I am sorry for shouting at you earlier....I said and she pouted.
Alone sorry won't work .....you yelled at me really badly.....she said .

Mera dimag khrab ho raha tha yrrr uss time .......and you were constantly asking me kya hua h ...mood kyu kharab hai and all .....I am not justifying my behaviour....but  when the temper fly high you just let the person alone ....

Kuki insaan phir apna anger galat jagah burst out kar deta hai ....and same thing happened today .

Mera gussa tum p Nikal Gaya and I am really apologetic about it....I said kissing her palm and she kissed my forehead in return.

Ab mood thik hua hai toh khana laga du ....she asked and I nodded

She was reheating my  food when I hugged her from the back and kissed her cheek .
How was your first day in the office after a month long leave .....I asked her and she chuckled.

It was amazing but I missed being home .....She said making me chuckle.
You have turned lazy staying at home for so long....I said .

I know...she admitted.
I had my dinner and then we retired to our room and slept cuddling with each other .

2 weeks later ......

The bank account was a temporary account and the 50 lakh was transferred from the account to two diffrent account 25 lakh rupees each and those were new accounts too .

What is actually going on here .....I asked to find this money trail and who is final receiver of it.

When I saw the details I couldn't believe who it belonged too .

How this could be possible......I was shocked but then Money can buy anyone.

Evidence or no evidence the verdict of case was already decided two days back only and I was here blaming myself... cursing myself all the while....I chuckled bitterly.

I rubbed my face in frustration.
Can money buy Anyone? And here Anyone means any one ?

It's not like I haven't come across such things before . I have witnessed horrible things after joining police force but still I was shocked to know about it .

How  Mishika will react when she will get to know all these and does Pooja knows about it ....

This mess is so complicates....I groaned to my self.

That girl will be shattered to know that her own Parents stabbed her and are the cause of injustice that she suffered.....

Sunny told me about him and Pooja tha other day . Hmmm....I should discuss this with him and then only I will decide what I need to do next .

I called Sunny and asked him to meet Me at my apartment near my office in the evening and he agreed.

I tried to engage myself in other work but this thought of Pooja and her parents were not leaving my mind .

I left to meet Pooja's lawyer as she is back from her vacation.

Hello Mrs. Chandra.....I shook hand with her and she asked me to take a seat .

Kese aana hua ACP Abhimanyu....she asked me coming to the point directly.

I want to discuss about Pooja's case if you remeber about that ....I said and she chuckled sarcastically.

Well How can I forgot that case ACP .....the accused got a clean chit being the Son of a powerful business men .
And it's nothing new but the shocking part was That girls parents.

They asked me to withdraw the case and they don't want to fight it anymore but I refused and they had to come to the hearing.

But when the hearing started they said the same thing in the court and stated that they want an out of the court settlement as the girl was not raped ....She stated and it came as another shock to me .

I know they bent down in front of the powerful and dominating people but they could have fought for their child .
The girl was traumatized and I felt pity for her .....she informed and I nodded and asked if she could provide me with the case file .

She gave me the copy and I again thanked her and took my leave.
So this was reason behind Pooja slipping into sever depression.

I got a call from Sunny asking me about my where abouts as he has already reached my apartment.

****

What's the matter ?? He asked me as I slammed the file on the table and plopped on the couch .

You know things about Pooja's case ??? I asked him and he nodded .
I know......that Robin got a clean chit due to lack of evidence.....he stated and I snickered.

To tujhe bhi utna hi pata hai ....I said and he frowned at me .
I pointined at the file and he took and went through the content and he was asking shocked as me .

He looked at me and I nodded.
How can they do this to her......Now I can understand why Pooja is not on good terms with her parents after that case.....

Shittt......I just couldn't even think what she might be going through.....He said rubbing his forehead frustrated.

Shall we talk to her .....I asked and he shook his head .
Bohot mushkil se vo inn sab se bahar aai h yrr and I don't really want her to go through everything once again ......he said .

And what made you think ki vo inn sab se bahar aa chuki hai ..... maybe she has learnt to hide her pain ....I stated and he looked at me surprised.

Don't you want her to get justice......uski jaan jaa sakti thi ....kuch bhi ho sakta tha .....she jumped from the building to save herself from those Wolf's......I said angrily and his jaw clenched too .

You are right . Case reopen karte hai ...This time I will be with her .....He said determined.

Case Reopen toh hoga but usse pehle we need to do our work ......Iss paar hum pehle se prepared rahenge .....I don't want to repeat pervious mistakes......I said and he nodded .

Iss baar ye case Sameer Jiju handle karenge.....I said and he nodded.
Did you talked with Mishika about it......He asked and I shook my head.

Pehle Pooja se baat karte hai.....she needs to mentally prepared for this ....I said.
Tu Kal Pooja ko leke Ghar aaja ...... Mishika bhi hogi .....unn dono se saath mei baat kar lenge ......I suggested and he nodded.

At night.....

I was smoking in that balcony when she came and stood beside me .

Stressed?? She asked me pointing at my cigarette 🚬 and I sighed.
Smoking is the not cure to stress but it just distract you mind and damage your lungs ....She said pulling out the cigarette from my mouth and Throwing it away .

She kissed my jaw and I smiled attaching my forehead with her .
You smell like a cigarette now ....She said making me chuckle.
You don't like it .....I asked and she scrunched her nose .

I took out a mouth freshner from my pocket and chwed it and she smiled.

Mishika I need to tell you something.....I said and she nodded caressing my cheek.
It's about Pooja's case .......I said and she frowned.

That case is closed already....what about that now ...she asked .
I know but I got to know something about it as I wanted to reopen it ....I said and she didn't expected this coming.

What ??? She asked me .
Pooja's parents took the money from Mr. Singla to withdraw the case ....it's because of them Robin got free and not because of the lack of evidence.......I stated and he looked at me blankly.

I sighed and cupped her face ....I know it's hard to believe for you and very disheartening but that's the truth......I said and she looked away and her reaction was not something I was expecting.

Wait...........

Does that mean .......

She Knew it!!!!!

No that's not possible...

Mishika.....I made her look at me .
You knew it ......I asked wanting to hear a No so badly but she looked down proving me wrong .

She knew everything from the start but never told me About it .....and I  felt betrayed.

Abhimanyu.......she looked at me pleadingly as I stepped back .

Listen to me once ......She said but I showed her my palm .

Please .....she stepped closer and was about to touch my arm but I glared at her hard ceasing her moment.

Don't you dare !!!!!

Here we go .......
What will happen next...
Comment guyssssss.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 673 26
Vijay, an officer, serving the Indian Police Service, is suddenly taken aback by a mysterious girl.. or rather Woman, he can't take his eyes off of...
123K 4.8K 61
Meet Ishita Malhotra who has a secret and tragic past that led her to leave Mumbai the city she lived in since birth for London. Three years later...
2.7K 345 15
It's a story of a strict police officer who works For the people... His dedication His passion towards his work His love and care towards his wife Ev...
Shikwe By B.

Romance

83.3K 6.1K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...