𝑹𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓...

By desxwom

Ava Wills is a eighteen year old girl transfering to a new school. What happended at the last? A lot of drama... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight

Chapter twenty

3.4K 75 25
By desxwom

-Ava POV-

We get driving to the place and from the look of it looks very expensive. She shouldn't waste this much money. It's only the first date.

We both get out of the car and the whole ride at the door she holds my hand smiling at me. I look at her and i blush a little then she opens the door motioning me to get inside first. My gentlewoman.

She goes to the receptionist and speaks to the woman before i go next to her too.

"Hello may i ask under what reservation?" The woman in front of us smiles looking at Evelyn up and down. The nerve she has. I hold her hand tight and i see her looking at me raising an eyebrow.

She turns her head around and tells the woman again.

"Under Evelyn Fall." She says and the stranger types something on her laptop before she looks at Evelyn again smirking.

"Right this way." The woman says and i follow Evelyn too holding her like I don't see the other woman staring her eyes at my girlfriend.

After some time we find the table and we both help each other sitting down. I look around before Evelyn starts talking.

"What is it love?" She says and i look on her direction.

"Nothing i don't have anything." I say clearly confused by what she's saying. But she knows too well.

"Is it about that woman checking me out?" She says finishing her sentence and i gasp.

"How did you know?" I ask and she smirks at me.

"I noticed by the way you holded my hand when she did it. You know you're cute when you're jealous." She says and i scoff at her comment.

"I'm not jealous." I say and she looks me in the eyes waiting for the truth. Me admitting im jealous which i am.

"You are and it's really showing on you love. It makes you hot." She says and i chuckle at her. Me hot?

"You think?" I say and she nods biting her lip at me.

"I don't, i know for sure. You're hot whenever you do something for me." I laugh at her and she smiles.

"Maybe I'll do something today." I say and she looks at me wide eyed.

"Damn more hot. If you staying at me i would very much like that." She says and i nod at her.

"You know i still don't know if this is our first date because Ive been more with you than with my friends." I say and she smiles at me.

"Yeah and we still have to order something I didn't take you here for nothing." She says holding my hand i look at her eyes, doing the same she holds the eye contact and i say.

"I'm gonna order but isn't it too expensive?" I say to her and she still looks at me.

"Nothing is ever expensive when i am with you." This definitely melted my heart. How can she make my heart flutter like this and its only been just weeks.

For two more weeks its gonna be a month. God i really do love this woman.

"Okay then I'm gonna order, hm i would like pasta with prosciutto and panna and mushrooms." I say to her and she laughs.

"You know choose something more expensive something you haven't tried before whatever you like love." She tells me reassuring me.

"Well my favourite food is pasta so I don't really mind, we could also get dessert and some drink maybe." I say and she calls the waiter over as she nods.

"What would you lovely ladies like?" He asks and opens up his notebook. Then Evy speaks up.

"So the order is two pastas with panna and prosciutto and mushrooms and a bottle of your finest wine." She says as she holds my hand looking over the menu.

The waiter nods and then he goes away leaving us alone again. We talk for a lot of things about her favourite things my favourite things. I smile at her whenever she speaks she makes me feel so happy inside.

I find out she never really knew her parents as to growing up to orphanage. I listen to her carefully every little detail anout her majestic. I also tell her about my family, her knowing about my dad being dead and not saying anything. I miss him i really do.

For mom she doesn't even try to come home she either drowns herself in work and i haven't even seen her for a while. But i still haven't told her that sometimes my mom hated me. She did and yeah i believe she loved my brother more. I felt like a gjost in the house except my dad.

He made me feel like his little princess and i fucking miss him. My mom was loving but for me it was not very much showed, i think i never liked her too she tries but sometimes she tries to make things so perfect that all this perfectness will fall.

But she still is my mom i want it or i don't. Im thinking about telling her about Evelyn. She's gonna be happy as much as we have sometimes our distances she is there for me.

I look at Evelyn and again and then our food comes. And from the smell of it it looks amazing. The waiter puts it on the table and opens the bottle of wine for the two of us. As soon as he's finished Evelyn holds her glass up and says.

"Im glad to have met the most amazing girl the whole world. She's my fucking student and i don't even care. I love you Ava Wills." She says and a tear rolls in my eyes i smile at her.

"You didn't have to do that you know?" I say and she looks at me.

"I just did love and I'll fucking do it again. I love you." She says and i look at her.

"I love you too Evelyn Fall." I say and she takes a bite at her food smirking at me.

We start eating the food and it's really good. I mean pasta is always good it's never not good. I smile as i see her lips covered in all panna and i call her name to ask her.

"Can i kiss you?" I say and she then puts her hands on my head moving closer to me putting a kiss on my lips.

I kiss her as i taste the taste of her in my lips the food in her lips just there licking her everything in my mouth. She takes my lip in her lips biting softly against it and then soothing it with her soft skin. I moan as we both get away and she smiles devishly at me.

"We can get dessert at home." She says and i smirk at her remembering what i just said earlier.

"More like me getting dessert tonight." I say and she laughs looking at me wide eyed then.

"You serious?" She says clearly gasping at my words.

"Of course i am let's get home i really want to taste you more." I say and smirks at me.

"You will love im all yours to have don't worry about that." With that we get up the table and Evelyn gets the payup as i head over the car. Excited for what's about to happen tonight. For all the things in particular.

Meaning everything being a first with only her. I think i love her more than anything and it's really true. I love how she brings my smile back.

Thank you all for so many shares, views and everthing. Truly this is the best thing that happened this year. 60k reads and i am so happy. To everyone following thank you all. Fo the support. I hope everyone liked this chapter.

Im thinking of doing a few chapters from what i had in my dreams as ideas. I just hope everyone loves them. Everyone and each of you is here welcomed for everything.

To everyone being here and reading this i love you guys so much.❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
511K 11.3K 56
Peyton Carter, shy 18 year old just so happens to fall in love with a teacher who's known as an ice queen and a cold hearted bitch Emily Davis, 27 sh...
137K 4.3K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
277K 11.6K 90
~ girlxgirl ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Violence/Abuse**** This is the sequel to I Loved You Before I Met...