obsessive family

بواسطة Any619

in worlds eyes perfect family. Rich parents 6 handsome and perfect sons (but story can't be this simple) Rich... المزيد

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5

imp

438 19 21
بواسطة Any619

Hi guys
Maybe you all think that im dead but no im alive okay
So im kind of wanted to write something new like i want to comeback on old books too but it takes time so i want a fresh start and giving you options to choose one .

Im going to start wattpad again but first with a fresh start with a fresh new book so want your guys help.

Options are......

1) step brothers  Bts × taehyung
( a brotherly thing btw all the members and you know who is going to be the step brother)
+ ( Obsession, psychotic behaviour,caged,manipulation)

2) stepsisters blackpink × taehyung
( same as like the upper one)

(3) My husband (any member of bts you can suggest with taehyung)

(4) My cruel wife ( any member of blackpink with taehyung)

These are the suggestion and if you guys want something else then tell me .
I will post first chapter tomorrow if you guys write what you want.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

fresh starts بواسطة kit

قصص الهواة

11.4K 607 32
𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖘𝖍, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓...
10.3K 199 15
When Souji encounters a boy with blue hair near a cherry blossom tree, he felt an odd connection with him ever since that moment. That led him into n...
SWITCH بواسطة LOVE

قصص الهواة

41.1K 1.3K 35
❣️Slow updates ❣️ what will you do when you are forced into a relationship? in this taehyung forces jungkook into a forced relationship, but turns ou...
2K 160 7
A forbidden love story between two people. They belong to two different worlds. Will they be able to steer through the difficulties that come their...