๐…๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ

By authormahek

" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐๏ฟฝ... More

character aesthetics, copyright & note
Prologue
1 : warm brown eyes
2 : captivating amber eyes
3 : get on your knees
4 : incredibly smooth lips
5 : she drives me crazy
6 : teasing each other while cooking
7 : jealousy is in the air
8 : my wife
9 : already fallen
10 : to love and protect her
11 : this couldn't get any more perfect
12 : i can't bear the distance
13 : high on her
14 : utterly addicted to you
15 : chasing the bitch
16 : love at first sight
17 : possessive much
18 : where is she?
19 : i don't deserve him
21 : if its end of her, its end of me
22 : focus on being close to me
23 : listening to your heartbeat
24 : nightmare turning into reality
New book
25 : with you, by my side
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 1
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 2

20 : i'm sorry

6.7K 846 204
By authormahek

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

"Where's Ayezah?" My heart raced insanely, refusing to calm down.

I grip the door knob tighter as I hear Laila's voice from outside.

"Ah, she's actually resting inside the room,"

"Resting? Is she alright? She hasn't replied to any of my texts or calls at all. It's not likely of Ayezah to do so. Even when we used to go to work, we would always text and call each other. She has never ghosted me like this. I know something is seriously wrong." My grip on the door knob tightens even further, my knuckles turning white.

" I guess her phone.. isn't charged yet." Laila says, unsure of her words and I can hear how much she's struggling to answer him.

"Oh, come on! Do you take me for a fool? What phone takes this long to charge?" Rahil's voice is filled with frustration.

" ummm... maybe she didn't plug it to charge.."
Laila stammers, trying to find an explanation.

Okay that's enough Ayezah. You can't possibly hide from him forever.

I need to face him somehow.

with a racing heart, I slowly twist the door knob, my throat tight with fear. I swallow, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

I slowly move outside of the room, gently closing the door behind me.

As I stepped forward, I instinctively reach out to adjust the sleeves of my long-sleeved
t-shirt, tugging it down, feeling anxiety bubbling inside me.

From where I stood, I could catch a glimpse of the living room. His back was facing me.

Laila's eyes met mine.

My heart skipped a beat as he turned around, following Laila's gaze.

His warm brown eyes gets locked with mine instantly, increasing the pace of my heartbeat.

Nervously, I bit my lower lip, my fingers unconsciously clutching the snowflake pendant around my neck in a tight grip.

"Ayezah!" Rahil's voice rang out, filled with both relief and concern.

He rushed towards me in a beat, his hands firmly gripping my shoulders. His eyes searched mine, as he pours out a torrent of questions.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Why haven't you been responding? Please tell me you're okay," he pleaded, his words tumbling out in a rush.

He was dressed in simple black t-shirt and jeans, looking so gorgeous as always.

my gaze wandered over every inch of his face, taking in the familiar handsome features that I had missed so dearly, as he continued to speak.

Rahil then suddenly fell silent, his eyes roamed all over me and then wandered all over my face, mirroring my own actions.

Our gazes met, a mix of emotions swirling in both of our orbs.

One moment he is gazing at me and next second his arms get wrapped around my shoulders.

Rahil envelopes me in a warm and tight embrace, crushing my body completely against his.

I stood frozen in place, my hands resting motionlessly at my sides.

The clean scent of his body wash filled my lungs, causing my eyes to shut on their own.

His presence, his touch, his smell, everything overwhelms me so much that I feel the need to cry my heart out.

And It was then that I realized just how insanely I had missed him.

He holds me even closer, inhaling my neck deeply, as if trying to absorb me completely into him.

"Please just once tell me that you're okay." he breathes out against my neck.

No Rahil. I'm not okay. I'm really not okay at all. I missed you so much.I'm sorry for not answering any of your texts or calls. I truly am sorry.

I want to pause this moment here and never want to resume it ever again. I want to be in your arms, I want to be with you, always.

I want to engrave you into me so deep that no one could ever take you away from me. I want to be by your side, always.

I love you so much that it had started to ache physically. I love you Rahil. I love you so much that I don't recognise the person I have become.

I want to scream all these words loudly but not a single sound escapes my throat.

" stay away from Rahil. Leave him! Or else I'll do it for you. I'll end him. I'll take him away from you, and no one will be able to stop me from doing so, not even you."

Rose's words echoes in my head and then keeps fucking echoing like a broken record from a horror movie, until I push Rahil away harshly.

The shock, disbelief, and hurt that crosses his face make me want to slap myself hard.

I want to protect you Rahil. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you.

But aren't you doing exactly that right now?

My heartbeat accelerates to an abnormal level and my breathing becomes charged.

"what's..wrong?"

Rahil asks, his voice filled with cautious concern.

Summoning all my courage, I close my eyes, taking a moment to gather myself for the harsh words I'm about to throw his way.

"Exactly what's fucking wrong with you?" I snap.

"Why are you being so clingy and annoying? Can't you give me some space and let me stay at my best friend's place for a while? You're suffocating me. And why the heck do you keep asking if I'm alright? Can't you see that I'm perfectly fine? I can't believe you're acting worse than some clingy toddler." I manage to say it all in one breath, surprised that my voice didn't crack.

Rahil looks at me, his eyes filled with utter shock and disbelief, as if he didn't expect this at all. He looks at me as if can't believe his own ears.

He looks at me as if he's seeing me for the first time, as if he doesn't recognize me.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

He swallows visibly, his gaze fixed on me. After a moment, he lowers his head and mutters, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be clingy and annoying. I didn't realize I was suffocating you." It takes every ounce of strength to hold back the sob threatening to escape.

"It's just that I missed you so much," he says, his voice barely audible. I look up at the ceiling, pressing the back of my hand against my mouth to stifle my tears.

Rahil looks up at me again. "You can stay with your friend. I won't bother you. But if possible, please come back soon. I can't bear to be without you for too long."

why? just why is he so nice? why can't he be rude and make this all a little easy for me? why can't he just snap back at me? like I did.

I really don't deserve him.

I turn around without glancing his way and dash into the room, my heart pounding in my chest, unable to bear the sight of his fallen and hurt face any longer.

I swiftly close the door behind me, Leaning against the door, I slide down. My back pressed against the door as I bring my knees closer to my chest.

Tears stream down my face, uncontrollably. I press the backside of my trembling hand against my quivering lips, trying to stifle the sobs that threaten to consume me.

I hate myself. I hate myself so much for doing this with him.

Why am I such a colossal coward? Why does fear always have the power to ruin everything I hold dear? And why do I allow it to control me?

As I sit there, crying my eyes out, it feels as though time stretches on endlessly.

After a while, a soft knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

My sobs come to an abrupt halt, and I strain to listen as his voice, filled with both sadness and understanding, whispers through the door.

"I'm going to go now," he says.

"Take care of yourself. And remember, you can always call me if you need anything." There's a brief pause, the silence heavy with unspoken words, before his footsteps gradually fade away, leaving behind an echoing emptiness.

Leaning my head, I press the side of my face against the door.

I gently reach out my palm and place it against the door, still leaning on it, I squeeze my eyes shut, to allow the remaining flow of tears.

I'm sorry, Rahil. I love you. I really, really do.

                                    — ★

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

Gosh, why would I be so annoying? Anyone would obviously lose their cool with such clingy behavior.

I mean, seriously, who acts so foolishly and fails to give someone space? I genuinely despise myself for making her feel suffocated. What was wrong with me? It's been over a month since our marriage, and she hasn't even visited her dad. She's always by my side, and I should have realized that she needed some breathing room.

I can't believe how stupid I was, acting like some obsessed, possessive toxic husband who can't bear to let his wife out of his sight for even a second.

Although I'm truly obsessed and possessive about her—which I can't help, but I'm not toxic.

I understand the importance of personal space, but she could have just told me, and I would've understood.

Her sudden outburst didn't shock me would be an understatement of the century.

Ayezah has always been incredibly kind and sweet to me. She never snapped at me, not even when I rejected her twice!

So imagine my surprise when she suddenly snapped at me.

But honestly, I deserve it for acting like some annoying, clingy creep.

And here I am again, standing right outside of her company's building the very next day, holding a lunchbox in my hand that I prepared myself for her.

Just yesterday I was having a serious beef with myself for not giving her enough space and yet it didn't stop me from coming here.

It's not like I didn't try. I really did made an effort to push those thoughts away and resist coming here.

Okay, whom am I even kidding? The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was prepare spaghetti, so I knew all along that I would end up here.

Seriously Rahil? I can't believe you. You deserve a real beating.

Running a hand through my hair, I let out frustrated groan. I'm dressed in my formals and I came here straight from work as it is lunch break now.

As I stand here, I can't help but feel a little nervous.

Should I just pass the lunchbox to the guard and leave? What if she thinks I'm being clingy again?

But I'm just here to pass her the spaghetti she's been craving for a few days now.

And also to ensure that she eats well. I'm not asking her to come back or demanding her time. I just want to make sure she takes care of herself, especially after that incident on our first night of marriage when she nearly fainted due to not eating properly.

A soft smile tugs at my lips as I get flashbacks of our first night.

It was then that I prepared the same spaghetti for her, and since then, she's become a big fan of my 'spaghetti.' I have never being so proud of my great cooking skills until now.

My mind was abruptly pulled from its wandering thoughts as I caught sight of a commotion inside the building.

A furrow formed on my brow as I observed several individuals in the reception area running around in urgency.

Even the guards stationed outside, just a minute ago are no where in sight now.

I went inside the building, near the reception. The receptionist was engrossed in a phone call.

"Yes, it's the top floor of the CEO's cabin. we urgently need the fire brigades.." her voice echoed in the background, the words 'fire' and 'CEO's cabin' piercing through the air. My heart skipped a beat.

Fire brigades? why?

The CEO is my Ayezah and her cabin has caught fire? No, it can't happen, right? Maybe I misheard something.

My fingers trembled around the lunch box as I swallow hard, gathering the courage to approach the receptionist, who had just concluded her call and was hastily dialing another number.

"Excuse me... Did I hear correctly that there's a fire on the top floor?" I managed to utter, my voice barely above a whisper.

The receptionist turned towards me, her expression grave.

"Oh yes! Not the entire floor, mind you, just the CEO's cabin. It seems to have been caused by an electrical issue. Unfortunately, the fire alarm and sprinkler system failed to activate..." Her voice trailed off as the lunch box slipped from my grasp, crashing onto the floor.

My legs carried me swiftly towards the elevator on its own, my heart pounding in my chest like a wild stallion.

No, no, no, not the fire please. It fucking terrifies her.

She's all alone there. She will be fine right? She has to be. I won't let anything happen to her

I'm coming to you, Ayezah. Please stay safe and remain calm for me. I need you to be unharmed.

I press the elevator button desperately numerous times but it wasn't opening.

I dashed towards the staircase, urgency fueled my every step as I ascended the stairs, skipping a few in my haste.

"Please, be okay, please." I muttered repeatedly, like a madman.

My heart refused to relent, its relentless race intensifying with each passing moment.

It felt as if my very sanity was slipping away.

Get a grip of yourself. Ayezah needs you.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally reached the top floor, my breathing ragged and my body drenched in sweat.

As I moved forward, the thick smoke billowed out, enveloping me in its suffocating embrace.

The panicked voices and frantic footsteps echoed through the air. The floor appeared eerily empty, with only a handful of people scattered about.

Without wasting a moment, I sprinted towards Ayezah's cabin, my heart pounding in my chest like a wild drumbeat.

As I neared the door, a sight that struck fear into my very core greeted me.

Bright Flames roared ferociously, dancing hungrily upon the surface of the office door.

I took a deep breath, summoning every ounce of courage within me, and with a swift kick, I burst the door open.

The inferno loomed before me, its fiery tendrils reaching out like a beast hungry for destruction. I closed my eyes, shielding my face with my arms, and forged ahead, coughing and gasping for air.

"Ayezah!" I yell loudly.

I caught a glimpse of her figure, curled up in a ball on the floor, completely surrounded by huge scary bright flames.

Her body was visibly trembling with fear, as she hugged her knees more to her chest. Tears streaming down her face.

From across her desk, I could see the agony etched onto her beautiful face, smudged with traces of black soot.

My heart shattered at the mere sight of her.

"Rahil..." she whimpered, her voice trembling with both relief and despair. She was completely trapped between the relentless flames, across her desk.

"Go away! Oh God, how did you even get here? Go away... I'm going to di-die... and I don't want you to end up with me dead," she cried out between sobs, her words a desperate plea.

The flames roared with fury as I tried to approach her.

"No, you won't die. I won't let you," I yelled back and tried to approach her.

But the fire surrounding her seemed to grow higher, its fierce heat pushing me back.

"No, go away!" she cried out, her voice strained and filled with desperation, followed by a fit of coughing.

" I ain't leaving you fucking alone." I attempted to reach her from the other side, only to have the flames surge directly towards my face, forcing me to stumble back once again.

"Ayezah!" I screamed as she collapses onto the floor.

With a renewed sense of urgency, I desperately tried to move closer to her, but the fire roared with such intensity that I could feel its scorching heat searing my skin, causing me to fall to the ground.

Through the flickering flames, I caught a glimpse of Ayezah's gaze fixed upon me, her eyes barely open.

"I love you... and I'm sorry," she whispered, her words barely audible amidst the deafening whoosh of the fire.

And then she closes her eyes.

No. No. NOOOO

"No, no, please, no!" I scream.

The flames engulfs her whole form, and I scream so loud that it feels like my throat got ripped apart.

"NOO!"

The side of my face remain pressed against the floor, as I let my tears mingle with the scorching heat.

The heat gets too much until it's burning my skin but I stay limp, staring at the flames infront of me that has engulfed my everything.

_______________________________
Thanks for reading <3 please don't forget to vote, comment your reviews and do share my book with your reader friends. I love you all 🫶🏻

Okay, writing this chp wasn't easy for me at all. It literally consumed my so much time and the way I cried, oh my goodness.

But hey, you guys let me down again. The target of the previous chp isn't completed yet. Maybe I should just give up on the idea of daily updates?

Target for the next Chp : 450 votes and 150 comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.2K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
571K 15.8K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
2.9K 139 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
6.7K 533 19
โ„ค๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•๐•š ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ , ๐•—๐•–๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๏ฟฝ...