The Dark Pheonix

Door bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' Meer

Intro.
Author's Note
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
The Past crawls back
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let's Forget Today.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
House of Cards(2)
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Standing Next to You
Back to Milan
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless

Good to be back

26 3 5
Door bluesmeraldos1310

"Yoongi-" Jimin thinks if he can convince Yoongi, convince him to somehow take a step back.
He faces him with his hands in his own, holding onto them for his dear life.

"If needed I will talk to Hoseok." Yoongi retorts sternly.

Jimin knows from the voice, there is nothing much he can do to waver the other.
Cause the words sounds like 'Don't even dare to pull the same tricks on me again.' in Jimin's head.
His eyes looking at Jimin questioningly, lips pressed in a thin line.

"Are you really sure about this????" Jimin asks instead.
He suddenly feels extremely tired and burned out.

"Absolutely... Yes..." Yoongi's eyes widens instantly.
"Why do you think I will jump in this if I wasn't sure???" Yoongi asks a bit impatient.

"Cause then, you have a reason to find me.
Now you have.
So are you still sure???"

Yoongi frowns incredulously at Jimin's torn and conflicted expression, at his questions.
Sometimes Jimin's questions feels like riddles as if he is asking something else through the words.
An anger is starting to bubble inside him, clawing on him as why Jimin needs to keep his walls so high or push Yoongi so away if he himself is willingly allowing this.

But then something else strikes in him so he responds,
"First is, it's not just about finding you." He waits until Jimin meets his eyes, "It's also about keeping you safe." Jimin rushes to say something but Yoongi squeezes his hand and speaks instead,
"I just know even if I ask you to drop all this for the sake of safety, it will still be not safe for you.
So Yeah... I am sure." Yoongi gets up from where he was sitting on the couch beside Jimin,
"I think we should start preparing to leave. We need to leave by the afternoon." Yoongi walks towards the bedroom but Jimin's voice stops him in his tracks.

"What's second??" His voice doesn't curious, rather weirdly empty.

"Huh-" he looks over his shoulder.
Jimin is still sitting on the couch, fingers playing with the hem while looking at the coffee table intendly.

"You said that's the first reason.
What's second????"

Yoongi takes a deep breath,
"Second....", he pauses for a second and takes another step towards the room, "Probably that I still could not find you."
His voice sounds hushed.
It takes some seconds for Jimin to turn his head at him, mouth slightly open as if he wants to say something, arms falling on his side slightly onto the couch.

And maybe Yoongi knows what Jimin is thinking.
But he doesn't say anything and walks into his bedroom.

Yoongi doesn't ask what conversation Jimin has with Hoseok, even though he kept his ears concentrating just in Jimin's responses or what he was saying.
But he doesn't ask a thing.

Jimin comes back after the call, sitting on the bed, folding his legs and fiddling with his fingers.

Sometimes Yoongi is truly surprised how a person can be with such differences in persona.
This Jimin looks unsure, conflicted, pained and most importantly scared, like a kicked puppy sitting in rain.

"I am scared." Jimin whispers with a sharp intake of breath.

"Of what??" Yoongi tries to act unaffected, that he is not scared or afraid. He shuffles through the wardrobe, taking out whatever little things he put there yesterday.

For some moments Jimin doesn't responds. Hee flops back in the bed, laying in a starfish position,
"Everything.
Loosing people, seeing them getting hurt."

Yoongi nods in acknowledgement. But before he could respond but Yoongi's phone vibrates in his pocket.

Seeing Soo Hyun's name he picks it up instantly,
"Yeah??"

- "I took a hold on the person, but he is not speaking much."

"I am coming.
Where are you???"

"In my room."

"Okay!"
He ends the call, shuffles to walk out of the room. He instructed Soo Hyun to keep an eye on the man, right there when he felt suspicious and also said to take a hold on him if he seems too far in his motive.

But he turns to look at Jimin, his phone still in his hands.
Jimin who is his siren, unbothered by the whole fucking world now peeks up to look at Yoongi, eyes round and doey, lips nearly forming a pout.

"Wanna come with me???" He asks.
Jimin is quick, scrambling on his feet,
"Sure."

-------

"He is not saying anything."
Soo Hyun shrugs and sighs frustrated,
"But I saw him tampering with the car in the parking lot, the one Mr. Park took here yesterday."

"Call me Jimin." Jimin shruggs casually from beside, "I know Seokjin Hyung trusts you a lot & Yoongi too."

Yoongi narrows his eyes at Jimin for a second before he turns his focus on Soo Hyun,
"Did you gathered something else??"

Hyun Soo seems to be taken aback by Jimin's response to him but he quickly composes himself,
"He was trying to put a location tracker in the car.
And I was tracing his calls, he probably called someone in..." Soo Hyun was talking in a hushed voice so that it doesn't reach the other man in the room but he was cut short by the grunts behind them.

Yoongi snaps his head to the side to look. He didn't notice when Jimin slipped from his side.

Now, Jimin is purposefully stepping on the toes of the man, the heels of his boots digging into his feet making the man groan.

Jimin is calm, casual & collected. But Yoongi knows better, it is not the one who was sitting on the bed, twisting fingers, unsure.
This one knows exactly what he is doing, there is not a single line of tiredness or exhaustion on his face.

Hyun Soo tries to take a step but Yoongi stops him raising his arms in silence.

"If you are here, you exactly know who I am." Jimin speaks tilting his head a little to the side, hands now resting in the pocket of his trousers. He is still wearing his tshirt but changed into the denims he was wearing yesterday when he went to join them for breakfast.

The man doesn't speak, just keeps looking at Jimin, gauging him probably.

Yoongi is amused actually, amused by Jimin's composure. He never thought he will be falling for someone like this.
Destiny must be. Somehow it feels funny to Yoongi.

"I asked you something." Jimin cocks one eyebrow, folding his arms over his chest. He shakes his head slightly,
"This is frustrating....
See..."

"I am not gonna say anything even if you kill me....." The man deadpans.

Jimin rubs his temple in dissspointment,
"Are you new????"

"Huh???"

"I am hearing that line for so many years." Jimin throws his hands in air. Then bends his knees so that he can reach his shoes without bending. He shuffles a bit until he takes out something that resembles like a big needle, more like a metal skewer. It's thin but the head is sharp.

"That doesn't change..." The man tries to argue but screams gruffly.

To Yoongi's surprise, it doesn't feel like Jimin is putting too much pressure on his toes even though now both of his shoes are digging into the man's feet, the way the man scrunches his nose and writhes in pain it seems different.

Jimin leans again, this time lower than the previous one, much near to the man's face as he speaks,
"I think they forgot to tell you." Jimin's eyes traces all over the man's face,
"You don't argue with me, you don't dare to argue with me."

And the voice dips low,
it's like death is hidden in the shadows of the room and speaking from the corners of it.

Jimin's voice is hushed but clear enough for the other two in the room.
And Jimin doesn't mind, it seems like he doesn't give a fuck to others.

"I think you are not trained properly.
With me you just choose....." And Jimin touches the sharp head of the needle just below the man's jawline, slightly pushing into the skin but not enough to draw blood and his eyes remained fixed on the spot until he speaks.
"Either you speak or pain makes you speak." He looks dead into man's eyes.

Yoongi feels a goosebump over his skin, a shiver running in his veins.
It's his Siren.
The Angel of Death with all his glory is standing mere feets apart from him.

One that rules over him.

For last some months he always thought about,
what does it take to have his Siren back?
What it needs for Angel of death to come back to their heavens?

Now standing there Yoongi realises, he never has seen Jimin in his work exactly. During their course of revenge, they worked together but also separately.

Yoongi wasn't there when he killed Hye Ahn, he wasn't there when he burned Jae Jun's office or the Lee galleries.
He wasn't there when he traded his life for Yoongi and Jungkook and for the last killing Kim Seong Cheol.

Yoongi always dealt with the aftermath but not with the incident.

Is this the reason of their fall-out???
That in his way to give Jimin space and allow him to keep this persona away for his time in Seoul, he actually mistakenly never allowed them in their tangled lives.

Probably now things make sense to Yoongi. He runs his hand through his hair.

"So you are still not going to speak?" The needle is pushed a little more, a little drop of blood plummets down his neck.

"Why are you so dramatic??" Yoongi muses loudly but in Korean, so that the man does not pick up their conversation.

Jimin jumps in his place and blinks momentarily.
He nearly forgot there were other two people in the room.

He pulls the needle back, earning a gasp from the man .

People who never exactly saw him doing this. But wait....

What did Yoongi say????

"Dramatic???????
Me????" Jimin scrunches his face.

"Ohh please...."

He whispers to Soo Hyun in Korean,
"Does the man have anything with him, that traces where he is??? His location or anything??"

Soo Hyun seems to be a little confused,
"I didn't check everything but there was nothing on the surface."

"Check carefully, there should be something. Something that atleast keeps him under a radar."

Yoongi walks upto Jimin, and looks at the man instead of him.

He keeps his silence for a moment & just observes the man.

The blood now slowly trickling down his neck, the man is sweating heavily.
His eyes are wide in fear.
He understands, a glimpse of Death should have that reaction.

Jimin kept his boots glued to the man's feet not moving at all. So he slightly kicks Jimin's leg, hinting him to move it out.
Jimin rolls his eyes with a scoff, standing a little to the side allowing Yoongi some space.

Yoongi crouches down, now nearly at eye level with the man switching language for him to understand,
"See no hard feelings, man.
You are doing your job and I am doing mine.
You may probably have something great to protect &..." Yoongi takes a deep breath, leaning his head on one side as he fiddles little with the ropes that ties the man,
"I have too.
Maybe you are choosing that precious thing over everything and I understand that."

He looks over at Soo Hyun and he nods in response.
So he speaks again,
"I don't think you have something to help us." He smoothes down the shirt of the man,
"You are maybe just a pawn and I don't mess with those people."

Yoongi stands up straight, keeping eyes trained on the man, as he shoves his hands inside his pocket.

He feels Jimin slightly raging beside him, but he will deal with him later.
"You can go.
My people will leave you after some time. I don't want to get involved in anything anymore." Yoongi sighs loudly.

Jimin feels underwater again,
'I don't want to get involved in anything anymore.'
The words stung, pierced and scratched somewhere inside him.

But he feels a tug on his wrist, someone is pulling him.
He faintly hears,
"Let's go. We need to leave for Seoul."

As soon they are out of the room, Jimin feels a surge of pain coursing through him.

Once someone asked him, will Yoongi love him the same if he gets to know that how much bloody Jimin's hands were!
And Jimin feared that the answer to the question is Yes.

He pulls his hands back, even though Yoongi's grip on his wrist feels so warm and soothing.
"That's the reason I left Seoul." He blurts out.

Yoongi haults in his steps.

"That's the reason I.....
That's the reason I broke up."

Jimin could feel the grip getting tighter over his wrist. It doesn't hurt but something inside him does.

Jimin swallows hard,
"Yoongi, I wanted to tell you long ago but I couldn't."

Yoongi turns, eyes a little shaky.
And Jimin continues,
"I.... I know you don't like what I do and how I do.
And that you don't want to get involved in anything.
But umm...."

He feels his lungs crushing,
"Even after this,
I don't know when there will be something else that will be tieing me with all the blood again.
I don't want to mess up with you.
It's something I did to myself...
You don't need to and  it's fine if you don't want to get involved. I... I understand." Jimin rumbles by the end.

He is just trying to swallow down the pain bubbling in his chest, the crippling fear and anxiety of getting rejected and abandoned.
No Jimin doesn't care.
He can survive on his own pretty well.
But being abandoned by Min Yoongi hurts.

"How you are so intelligent and dumb at the same time!!"
Yoongi utters as he pulls him a little towards himself,
"I can't believe you are such a dumb and idiot person." There is a smile Yoongi is resisting but he is failing very badly.

"Hey-" Jimin tries to protest.

"I have no issues with the blood on your hands.." he pulls Jimin as close he can. Now the hand that holds the bloody needle in his fist.
"I love my Siren very much, as much I love the idiot one.
I am very much fine with what you do."

"But-"

"Jimin??? You are believing what I said to the man???? Really!!" Yoongi's shoulder shake in a silent laugh as he shakes his head.
"That's a trap.... Why else I would be leaving someone who is definitely a danger to us."

The calculating expression on Jimin's face is so cute to Yoongi.
Oh god!!!
As if Jimin himself realising he was dumb assuming that.
Yoongi fails to control his laugh again.

"Heyyy-" Jimin protests again, but Yoongi's smile is enough to melt the ice he built around himself.

Yoongi leans a bit more, lips near his ears as his arms snakes around his waist,
"And to be honest, you look so hot like that.
I am pretty much in for that too."

Jimin could feel the little tingling on his cheeks, growing slightly hot.
"Oh my god." He exclaims loudly.
"Min Yoongi!!!" He pushes him lightly.

"Let's go! We need to pick up your stuffs"
And he pulls Jimin through the corridors.

The next hours went through a rush. Jimin hardly registered what was happening. Yoongi was pushing him and rushing him.
He went to his apartment, packed his bags in rush and had a short conversation with Yasmeen.
She didn't said anything much but listened to him carefully.

He settled in Yoongi's car with all his luggage packed and with his passport resting in his hand. Yoongi was driving the car when the screen shows a incoming call on Yoongi's phone.

As the caller ID shows Alessia's name Yoongi picks up the call without hesitation.

"Yoongi!??" Her voice sounded calm.

"Yes, tell me."

"Jimin is there with you??" Her voice sounds cold and Jimin freezes in his seat.

Maybe Yoongi is not so aware of their exact relationship but he knows one thing. Alessia is affectionate for Jimin.

"Yeah." He looks on the side. Jimin squirms in his seat.

"Can you give the call to him!!"

"I am driving, it's on speaker. Do you want me to give to him?"

"Yoongi-" Jimin tries but Alessia speaks through the call.

"Jimin!! I think you can hear me right?"
Jimin looks at the screen on car, showing the name on the screen.
He swallows.

"Jimin!!"

"Yeah, I can.
I am sorry."

There is a deep sigh passing from the other side.
"Jimin-ah, I know you better than anyone else so I am not surprised."
The voice sound nearly like a warning and definitely not pleased at all.

Jimin ducks his head down.

"See, I am aware that you don't exactly believe me when I say you are as important to me as Hoseok is."

"No, it's not like that-" Jimin rushes instantly.

"You don't need to lie.
I know and I understand why you don't. You never thought yourself exactly as a family but we do Jimin.
Sung Il, me, Hoseok all of us."

"I-"

"The things they did, they will pay.
I don't fucking care who they are.
If they messes with Alessia Jung, they fucking pay for it."

"But, it's going to be-"

"Jimin, please. I know all the drills. All the deals that were done.
And specially what contracts we have with them.
And I know you are aware too. You yourself made them and you exactly know the cracks in it."

Yoongi narrows his eyes, processing the information laying infront of him.

"I know."

"I have called back Yasmeen. I will talk to her about the rest."

"But you know right, it's us who broke the rule first. We can't move civil in this."

"Fuck being civil about this.
My sons are precious to me. Burn the contract, burn the empires.
An empire is ruins if the people runs it dies, Jimin.
I will talk to my brother. And I will information you the rest.

Also Seo Min Young will kill me if I let her sons die."

Yoongi laughs from beside, "Mom is fine. Don't worry."

"I may give her a call soon."

"Okay.."

"And Jimin, please come back home. Hmm???"

"I will. And aunt?
I am sorry again."

"It's fine.
Talk to you later. Okay?? Be safe."

"Okay!"

Jimin's heart feels heavy and lighter at the same time. It's a weird feeling.
He never wanted to hurt this people!

After they checks in the airport. Yoongi buys them both coffee.
Americano for himself and warm latte for Jimin.

Jimin sinks into his lounge chair and asks Yoongi,
"Why did you even let him go!?"

"Is that's what bothering you???" Yoongi seems a bit surprised in his tone but there is no expression of it.

"I just think you are dumb and I am just confirming the facts."

"Ohh!"

"Tell me then!!!"

"You know Jimin, people in this work are mainly of two types.
One who protects themselves and one who protects people precious of them. The first one also falls in the greedy criteria."

"What about the loyal ones???
They are not protecting themselves or people precious to them." Jimin argues easily.

"Uh huh... They do. It's just their boss falls into the list of precious people and once you force them to prioritise one. You can see it yourself."

"So what about it???"

"That man wasn't scared of his life."

"It's a very given for the ones worked for the Changretta's generally. They are oathed to not betray them."

"And families??" Yoongi asks interested.

"Depends.
Some of them doesn't give a fuck, some do."

"I think he does."
Yoongi taps his pockets in search of ciggerates, cursing as he can't find one.

Jimin takes out one offering to him, one to himself.
Then he gives out the lighter to him.

"Woahh, passed it through the checks." Yoongi muses with a chuckle.

"I am used to it by now." Jimin rolls his eyes.

Actually Yoongi knows.
Cause the whole lighter can be dismantled by parts and then can be put together.
They walks up to smoking zone at the right side of the corridor.

As Yoongi lights his ciggerate and offers to light Jimin's too.

He looks at the lighter. The fingers brushing over the pheonix engraving.
Something flashes through the back of his mind.
'Burn me'. The words echoes in his head.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep drag of the smoke, letting it settle in his lungs.
"I am keeping it."

"What?" Jimin looks at him shocked.

"This" he waves the lighter infront of Jimin's face.

"Yoongi... You know-"

"Until things get settled and you are back to home, I am keeping it."

"But we are going to Seoul!!!!
Wait??
Where are we going!!!"

Yoongi shows him a pair of another tickets.
"Baku, Azerbaijan.
And absolutely not Seoul."

Yoongi looks smug and Jimin doesn't help but think,
Maybe this time Yoongi is the siren pulling Jimin. That Yoongi actually planned everything, and most importantly accepted every trace of blood in his hands and didn't reject him.
He jumped into his mess and is trying to keep him safe.

"Yoongi??"

"What's your plan??" Jimin prods lightly but curiously, taking a drag of his own stick.

"I am definitely not telling a menance like you."
He puffs out smoke slowly as if he is in deep thought.

"Stressed and anxious about it??"
There is something that pricks Jimin to rile Yoongi up, to atleast role him enough to get some crumbs of what he is thinking.

"You, again running away, yess.
Killing Changretta's, No!!"

The first line hit Jimin so hard, realising that in his own fear of abandonement he probably returned Yoongi's own fears.

He is guilty about it.
Extremely.

"I am sorry."

"I know."

But wait!?
Killing the Changretta's????

"Yoongi??"

"You know Jimin, Song Hye Ahn has taught me something through all the chaos.
That never leave your enemies alive."

"But!??-"

"Are you doubting my ability Park???"
Yoongi cocks an eyebrow.

"From when you have become like this??" Jimin retorts.

"Like what???"

"Smug, high-nosed and overconfident."

"Ohh some of it I always. And some I got from a very dumb person."

"Again-"

Yoongi laughs again.

It feels good to be back with Park Jimin again.

(Sorry a short chapter....
And I will be back sooner with another chapter again.
Sorry for making you guys wait.)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

111K 9.4K 44
"I thought I was dead." "You were." - Sequel to 'Undead' 3rd Book to 'Dead' trilogy Yoonmin and other ships.
26K 953 36
PART 2 OF RUN Heaven gets kidnapped by a group dealing with jobs the BTS boys used to do. Yoongi and the rest of the group go through trouble with t...
66.9K 3.9K 37
|| EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE || BTS Fanfiction Horror/Thriller Yoonmin Jihope Namjin Taekook THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME @YOONMINSSPARADISE! IF S...
70.6K 6K 19
"So I'm like you?" "No, you're better." *** Sequel to Dead 2nd Sequel to 'Dead' Trilogy Yoonmin and other ships.