The Scooby Doo's Stilinski

By Cranethingszfandomm

(πš—) π™±πš›πš˜πš˜πš”πš•πš’πš— πš‚πšπš’πš•πš’πš—πšœπš”πš’ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš”πš’πšŒπš”πšŽπš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš‹πš’ πš‘πšŽπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚍 πšπš˜πš› πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‹πš’... More

The Scooby Doo's Stilinski
Cast
prologue
ACT ONE
A/N

A/N

1K 10 2
By Cranethingszfandomm

I really want to change the OC'S name but I can't decide to what yet, I need some good name suggestions and I really want to make the OC the half-sister of Stiles Stilinski and she's the birth of Shaggy Rogers. I'm also thinking of changing the actress who plays the OC . Also do you guys know any good shows like Scooby Doo? and I want to change the first chapter slightly to fit her plot . I really want to write this whole book over but idk I'm making changes so it'll help me write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 262 20
Although France and England are enemies during the war, there are still aspects from the past that pull them together. As England continues to deny t...
8K 273 14
After killing Peter (season 1 of Teen Wolf), Rose has to go of with her brothers to try and find her father. Before coming back and helping the pack...
421K 14.5K 23
Alpha Joker. The tall, mysterious figure only ever seen in the shadows. He's menacing. He's dangerous. He's a demon. So, avoid him at all costs. Well...
52.2K 1.5K 6
Bellatrix Lestrange's twin sister is a mystery, sure everyone knew who she was. But she mostly kept to herself at Hogwarts, sometimes talking to her...