The Fuckbuddy

By Lookismchoi

Toxic Male Reader x Lookism | DARK ROMANCE | More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

1.8K 79 22
By Lookismchoi

DG's POV

M/n and I go way back.

Further than even he remembers.

Before I became who I am today.

The day I saw M/n I knew he would be someone that I wouldn't be able to forget.

Looking back at it, it really was fate that I laid my eyes on you that day isn't?

Me who was only just beginning the journey of the ten geniuses by Charles Choi saw you in a place as random as ever.

Cheonliang. (Chapter 494)

I had just finished testing the 1st generation kings when I saw you.

In the middle of the ally a man stood exhaling smoke.

Hmm who's this?

Because it was dark I couldn't really see anything but the silhouette of your tall physique.

By the looks of your physique I assumed you were one of the yamazaki sent here as a bodyguard for the king of  cheonliang but.. what were you doing here outside of the village on your own?

I don't know what it was but I decided to follow you discreetly down the dark alley.

You walked carelessly and by the grass  like scent of the smoke it was not a cigarette between your lips.

"Fuck"

I thought I was discreet but before I knew it I was pinned to the ground.

H-how I didn't even see you move.

"You're back for me? Again?"

The light from the fire lighted at the tip of your blunt allowed me to see a bit of your face.

He's actually pretty attractive

Due to the darkness I could tell you couldn't really see me properly either

I think he thinks I'm someone else?

I should've instinctively remain guarded  with you but for some reason..

This is quite entertaining

"I have no idea who you are.."
The blunt words came out of my mouth as I carefully study every detail of your face.

Your eyes remained fixed on me struggling to make out who I am.

Your grip still remain firm pressing me on the floor.

His strength is powerful.. if we fight I don't know if I'm at an advantage here.

"Who are you-"

"Well I'm sorry man I thought you someone else"

Before I could ask who you were I was already up and out of your grasp.

Well that went well I guess

"I-"

"Here take my card and I'll get your contact details later for reimbursement." He cut me off again as he leaned against the wall nonchalantly.

I stood there quietly as I took his business card.

My eyes not leaving his face for a second.

This.. could be a good thing.

I was gonna ask him something but he had already disappeared in the dark alley.

You are someone I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on.

(Time skip)

It's been a few day now since I've returned from testing the first generation of Cheonliang.

Since that day, time and time again my mind couldn't stop wandering to you.

I initially thought it was because of the strong atmosphere you emitted so I try to investigate who you are based on the card you gave me.

M/n L/n

I couldn't find anything at all on you.

Which piqued my interest even more.

Although it was only a casual encounter I could feel the overwhelming power you possessed that intimidated me more than my encounter with all of the kings of the first generation.

My experience with you should have been alarming enough to inform the rest of the group but for some reason I wanted to keep this to myself.

I'll have to look into it more later

Little did I know the more I looked  into you the more I would grow attached and all the times I tried to justify why I was so intrigued by you the more confidence I had in watching you as much as I desired, to the point that I made sure that our path would meet again.

But you didn't remember me..

Your eyes were only on.. her. (Aru)

I didn't realise it at that time, but I had never felt so much hatred for anyone in my life than I did at that point.

I was mad at the attention you gave her.

And I didn't know why.

It wasn't until you threw yourself at me that one faithful day I realised.

I craved you.

Although at this point I had long seen your true colours from the whole time I had been following you all this time since the day we meet.

I didn't care.

I wanted you regardless of the fact that you could either make or break me.

I choose to become your
Fuckbuddy.

A/n: Back from Hiatus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 763 68
Edited (1-7) also there is gore and unpleasant words and other subjects but serious ones will have a warning. (Y/N) (L/N) a mixed martial artist who...
134K 4.5K 12
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
36.3K 1.5K 17
It's her. The one who stands there with a wicked look. And she's their Enigma. Started: 13th March, 2023 Ended:
117K 6.5K 47
M/n L/n, a very wise man, and let's say a very straight forward one as well. The man only wanted to be left alone, but his attractiveness, smart mout...