Abhiya SS

By abhiyaforever

Short stories on Abhiya- Abhishek Malhan & Jiya Shankar More

How he realised his love (Part 1)
How he realised his love (Part 2)
How he realised his love (Part 3)
How he realised his love (Part 4) (Last)
After BB (Part 1)
After BB (Part 3)
After BB (Part 4)
After BB (Part 5) (Last)
Private Relationship (Part 1)
Private Relationship (Part 2)
Private Relationship (Part 3)
Private Relationship (Part 4)
Private Relationship (Part 5)
Private Relationship (Part 6) (Last)
Abhi's Birthday (OS)
Love Triangle (Part 1)
Love Triangle (Part 2)
Love Triangle (Part 3)
Love Triangle (Part 4)
Love Triangle (Part 5)
Love Triangle (Part 6)
Love Triangle (Part 7)
Love Triangle (Part 8)
Love Triangle (Part 9)
Love Triangle (Part 10)
Love Triangle (Part 11)
Love Triangle (Part 12)
Love Triangle (Part 13) (Last)
Family Trip (Part 1: Trust💔)
Family trip (Part 2: Trip begins✈️)

After BB (Part 2)

495 27 10
By abhiyaforever

Jiya's POV after eviction

I came out of the house and entered my vanity. I sat down for a while to calm myself but my heart was rushing like anything. I didn't wanna leave the house. I didn't wanna leave HIM. Not right now. Things had been so good between us since the last 2 weeks. I was not ready for this. Our last hug was constantly playing in my mind, how I was not ready to let go. I don't even know if this is just friendship from his side, or there are some feelings or not. He never said anything but I don't know why, his eyes, his actions, his gestures spoke a different language. It felt like love, how he protected me, how he took a stand for me, how he was there for me when I needed him the most. But how can i be sure, maybe he's just like that. Maybe he did those things because he's a good person, maybe he would have done it for anyone, and i'm not special. Ahh, i don't know. I don't want to make any assumptions until I talk to him. 3 more days!

Then, after changing clothes and completing all the formalities, Jiya reaches home. She met her mom, her cat, and she felt so happy. She needed this happiness right now after being separated from her love. She didn't know things were gonna change drastically now.

After spending some quality time with her mom and cat the entire day, it was almost time to sleep. But before bed, she decided to finally check her phone after 2 whole months. And, what she saw completely shook her.

She saw how she had been getting a lot of hate online which she did not expect at all, how Elvish's fans, Abhishek's fans and Manisha's fans were targeting her left, right and centre. She wasn't happy about the fact that Abhishek's fans misunderstood her. But one thing which shocked her the most was Abhisha fandom. She had no idea about it in the house, she saw how they were linking Manisha and Abhishek romantically even though they said that they consider each other brother and sister. Abhisha edits started popping on her feed. She saw Manisha's and Abhishek's close proximity, how people were shipping them, she felt disgusted. She knew what relation they share, but after seeing all these edits, she did not like it at all, how the audience was totally blind towards their actual relation. But then she came across Abhiya fans and her JKJ, who were giving her a lot of love. She saw Abhiya edits, she really appreciated the fans and while watching the edits, she was almost in tears because she missed Abhishek now, real bad. 

BUT, then she started coming across some negative reels where Abhishek was bitching about her, how he doesn't trust her, how he made fun of her feelings and a lot of other things. She was broken. She expected this out of everybody, but not Abhishek. She considered him the closest friend in the house, but she was unaware that this is how he actually felt. She kept on seeing this, liking all the negative reels because she was so hurt. 

Jiya's POV

Abhi, yeh sab kya hai? Mai nahi believe kar paa rhi hu. I was always unsure ki tu mere baare me kuch feel karta hai ya nahi, but iss cheez pe mai kabhi unsure nahi thi that you were my true friend. But yeh dekh ke toh tune uss par bhi doubt kara diya. Mujhe nahi samajh aa rha Abhishek ki teri konsi side believe karu. No doubt you have taken a stand for me behind my back, but bitching bhi kari. So what is true? Forget love, did you not even consider me a friend?

Jiya couldn't sleep the entire night thinking about this. She was tossing and turning in bed. She didn't know what to believe anymore.

Next day,

She tried to keep herself busy the entire day, she did not open social media at all. Yes, she was hurt due to Abhishek's backbitching, but she had to stay away due to the hate she was receiving in general. Also, she saw how Abhishek's family and friends also targeted her, how his sister and brother did not like her, and how his mom had made a comment on her character, linking her with Avinash, WHILE ABHISHEK WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE AND DID NOT SAY ANYTHING. She was devastated would be an understatement. 

At night, she eventually opened her phone because it was filled with a lot of tags. Then, she saw how Abhiya fans were tagging her in positive edits and telling her that Abhishek is missing her inside the house. 

@jiyaashankarofficial  He is missing you🥺

@jiyaashankarofficial  Your chain in his hands🥺

@jiyaashankarofficial  He is sleeping on your bed, with your blanket and pillow, di, he really loves you, please do not believe anything negative💕

@jiyaashankarofficial  He did not let go of the chain even for a second, if this is not love, i don't know what is

@jiyaashankarofficial  After your eviction, it's so evident bro, please ignore negativity

@jiyaashankarofficial  Is it just me or he doesn't seem himself since Jiya left?

Jiya was reading all the comments. She got really emotional and started crying. She didn't know what to believe. If this side of Abhishek is true, then what about him speaking shit behind her back? If he does have feelings for her, then he wouldn't have said all that, right?

Next day, Jiya had to go to give interviews. 

Interview begins. (They did ask her questions related to her and her journey, but for the purpose of this story, I am only gonna focus on questions related to Abhishek)

Ques: Hi Jiya, how are you? You seem off since you have arrived. Are you okay?

Jiya: Yeah, I am good. (She was clearly lying, anybody who knew her, knew that she is not okay, she is just pretending)

Ques: So, I am sure you must have seen a lot of things after coming outside.

Jiya: (sighs) Yeah, A LOT.

Ques: So, I want to ask you straight, what was your reaction seeing Abhishek talking about you behind your back?

Jiya: (The past 2 days had been horrible for her, she was hurt from him, angry at him, started doubting their friendship and what not, but above everything, SHE STILL LOVED HIM. She cannot portray him bad or speak bad about him to anybody. Her heart didn't allow her to do that. So she replied in the best way she could) Umm, yes i am hurt. Not gonna lie. It did affect me. Obviously, watching someone you lo.., (stops) ..watching someone you consider a close friend speak bad about you, nobody would like that. But i do not blame him at all. I understand his perspective. Usko 1000 log mere khilaaf cheeze bol rhe the, constantly feeding him things, portraying me as I am some huge villain, with him for votes, fake love, and what not. So no, I don't think it's his fault. Agar itne log aapko bolne lag jaate hai, like, his friends coming from outside, his friends inside the house, his family, all of them, toh after a point, you start believing it. Toh i guess vahi hua. And it's fine. No hard feelings from my side. (The cracks in her voice were visible now but she was controlling). AGAR MAINE USKI YEH SIDE DEKHI HAI KI VO MERE PEETH PEECHE MERE BAARE ME BOL RHA HAI, TOH YEH SIDE BHI DEKHI HAI KI VO MERE PEETH PEECHE MERE LIYE STAND BHI LE RHA HAI. And if i choose to focus on one, that would be unfair.

Ques: Do you regret being so open about your feelings?

Jiya: No, not at all. See, i am someone who believes that we only have one life. So, if you feel something for someone, tell them. That's what I did. I think love is a very beautiful feeling. It's not like committing a crime, that I need to hide it. Yes, I felt something for him. I don't know why that became such a bad thing, or why people think that I was just pretending to get votes. Mujhe ek baat batao, when I was on the stage, mujhe tab hi dikh gaya tha na that Abhishek got 1st position in the rankings, toh agar mujhe votes ke liye karna hota, toh mai starting se uske saath hi rehti. But we only came close towards the end. So I don't get it.

Ques: What was your reaction on Abhishek and Manisha being shipped together, or as they are calling it, Abhisha fans?

Jiya: Uhh, honestly, i was shocked. I don't know why this is happening. And how people are not seeing what bond they share. I mean, clearly, they consider each other brother and sister. But I guess, people think that just because it's a boy and a girl who share close physical proximities, they are romantically involved. But that's not the case. Look, according to me, agar vo dono ek dusre ke saath itne comfortable hai, and itni physical closeness hai, that's because they are sure about their bond, ki it's purely brother-sister thing from both sides. Tabhi insaan itna comfortable hota hai. But seeing all these edits of them, aise romantic shipping and all, i don't know, i felt disgusted that people are ruining a pure bond.

Ques: So are you hurt from Elvish and Manisha as well along with Abhishek?

Jiya: Actually, no. Elvish ka kya hai na, he only spoke bad things about me when we were not friends, and we did not talk at all tab. And there was one mistake from my side also, which I have openly accepted and apologised for. He, and his dad, both being such sweet people forgave me. And after that, I think our bond changed completely. I got to know him as a person. And, he is a sweetheart, i swear. And i don't think, uske baad se he said anything bad about me, not even behind my back. Talking about Manisha, ahh, I think we were bonding in the end, but again, i saw a lot of clips, like, A LOT, even after I thought we were becoming friends, she has spoken so much, so i don't think I would continue any kind of bond with her, with all due respect. But I am still not hurt by her. Kyuki, you only get hurt by people jinko aapne apna maana hota hai. And though, we were talking in the end, we never became that close. But with Abhishek, it was different. It was too real. It was just.. (she couldn't speak, tears were almost visible now) So that is why, i am only hurt by Abhishek. But, as I said, I get it. I understand his perspective, bohot logo ne usko bohot kuch bola hai, toh nothing against him.

Ques: So yeh jo special feeling hai, you consider him close, toh kya yeh uske bahar aane ke baad continue hogi?

Jiya: Uhh, I don't know honestly, umm, like jitna I have seen, i don't hink anybody who is related to him, be it his brother, sister, mom, even his fans, nobody likes me being with him. Toh bohot se log usko bahar aane ke baad bohot si cheeze bolenge. But, i swear, i won't hold it against anybody. Sabka apna apna perspective hai. KUCH LOGO KO AAP CHAH KAR BHI NAHI PASAND AA SAKTE, AAP KITNI HI KOSHISH KARLO. So it's fine. (It wasn't fine, not at all, she loved him, very much. She did want to be with him, give time to this feeling, but after coming out, everything changed. Now she was sure ki pyaar toh nahi hoga, but kya friendship bhi nahi hogi? Kya use completely apni life se kho degi?)

Ques: What is the one thing that hurt you the most?

Jiya: Umm, the comment about my character. I swear, that broke me. Like, "Koi toh chahiye hota hai na", i was, i was... (she started shivering) And Avinash was sitting right there, he did not say a single word. I mean, he clearly knew that I consider him like a brother. Meri dost ka ex-boyfriend, mai kabhi use uss way me dekh bhi nahi sakti, still he was quiet and probably even nodding. I mean, i felt disgusted. And Abhishek, again I expected him to say stuff, but phir matlab ab vo bhi jo jo bol chuka hai, what I have seen after coming out, toh mai usse bhi kya hi expect karu? And.. (Bass, she couldn't control anymore, the tears started coming out)

Ques: I am so sorry, calm down. It's okay. Do you wanna end the interview here?

Jiya: Yes, please, i don't think i can do this anymore.

Interviewer: Okay guys, this was Jiya Shankar, and please jaisa ki aapne dekha, you don't know how your comments and trolling affects a person mentally, so please stop giving her online hate, she is such a sweet girl, she doesn't deserve this, please everybody, let's be kind to each other and make this world a better place. Thank you.

Jiya: Thanks for saying that, really means a lot.

Then, she goes back home. Later at night, she got to know that Abhishek has been admitted to the hospital. She became really tensed and worried for him.

Jiya's POV

Fuck. He's in the hospital? Is he okay? Oh no, yaar. Kya hogya hai usko? They are saying fever and low BP? But itna serious ki hospital jaana pada? Mahadev, I hope kuch major nahi hai and he's fine. Mujhe acha feel nahi ho rha yaar, mujhe uske paas jaana hai. I know that i am mad at him, hurt hu, gussa hu, but i do care about him, A LOT se bhi zyada. I don't know, i want to see him, in front of my eyes, right now. Mai nahi so paungi yaar, jaante hue ki he's out there, aisi condition me. 

I don't care. Fuck their rules, fuck their contract. Mai jaa rhi hu hospital. I don't know allow karenge ya nahi. But mujhe jaana hai, i have to see him, make sure he's okay, nahi bhi jaane denge toh ghus jaungi kaise na kaise.

That's it for Part 2.

Let me know in the comments if you liked this part and feel free to provide suggestions, they are always welcome. See you in Part 3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 10
A short story on our beloved ABHISHA💛
23.2K 748 20
Yeh story big boss ott2 ke baad hai jab jiya aur abhishek phir se milte hai . Dekhiye kya hoga aagye
15.7K 1.2K 38
this story is about abhisha i will write some short stories for them ❤