🇬🇧 Once Upon a Time #Heroph...

Od VaneAfter2022

How did the love story between the two co-stars begin? Well, you just have to read about it and find out. Jo... Více

Once Upon a Time - Josephine
Prologue - Hero
Prologue - Josephine
Chapter 1 - The start -
Chapter 2 - Hero
Chapter 3 - Josephine
Chapter 4 -Breakfast together
Chapter 5 - The park
Chapter 6 - ice cream
Chapter 7 - I'm not competitive!
Chapter 8 - Let's rehearse together
Chapter 9 - Let's start!
Chapter 10 - Mercy?
Chapter 11 - Photoshoot
Chapter 12 - It's natural!
Chapter 13 - Lunch
Chapter 14 - A real date!
Chapter 15 - The lake
Chapter 17 - My Hero ❤️
Chapter 18 - Montage Scene
Chapter 19 - Like a hurricane
Chapter 20 - Ciak, action!
Chapter 21 - Would you?
Chapter 22 - Touch me
Chapter 23 - Ops...

Chapter 16 - Just collegues

102 11 2
Od VaneAfter2022

Hero

"Oh God yes, take me like this! Harder!" She sighs as I take her leg, place it on my shoulder and change the angle.
"Oh yes! Fuck me like that!"
I sink into her as she gasps and screams my name.
My heartbeat is like a mad horse and I know we are both close to the peak of pleasure.
She closes her eyes, arching her back.
Being inside her is intoxicating and addictive.
I approach her mouth and devour it. Our tongues dance together frenetically, to the rhythm of our hearts.
I would like to stay like this forever.
In an instant I find myself lying with my back on the mattress, Jo on top of me, in all her beauty.
She moves decisively and with a rhythm that confuses me. The breasts move with every thrust of my hips. It's almost hypnotic!
"Jo, yes baby! Oh fuck!" I'm panting hard. Her breasts continue to bounce before my eyes and I can't help but taste them and...

"Hero!!!"

Suddenly the darkness.
I blink quickly trying to figure out where I am. I take a breath as if I've been holding my breath for hours and running a marathon at the same time.

"Wake up! You're scaring me!" I focus on the image in front of me.
A faint light illuminates the entire room.
Jo isn't naked at all but she's wearing one of her funny pajamas that I've seen her wear these days. There are pigs drawn everywhere.
She looks at me with wide eyes, she seems really worried.
Instinctively I sit up and realize that it is still night, I am shirtless in my boxers on my bed and unfortunately, the sex scenes were only in my mind.
Fuck!
"You were making strange noises and I ran to see what was happening!" She caresses my cheeks with both hands to make sure I'm okay.
Oh God, who knows what I was saying during the dream?!?
My hands cover hers, trying to calm her.
"I'm fine! I had a... Nightmare! I just had a nightmare!" I hasten to say.
Like hell! It was a dream actually, but I can't tell her that now.
"You were panting hard!" She looks me in the eyes, totally unaware of the erotic dream I was having about her.
This time, luckily, the sheet covers my boxers and she can't see the huge erection I have between my legs. Twice in a row, it would be embarrassing!
"So you're okay?" She lets out a sigh. She is visibly relieved, continuing to observe me closely.
I nod as she gets up from my bed "Oh, good!" She sighs again.
I would seriously like to drag her down with me, to prevent her from leaving here.
My hormones are still high and I can't think straight.
"Jo..." I reach out and find her wrist.
She stops, looks at where my hand is touching her and smiles, before returning her eyes to mine.
She's waiting for me to say something and suddenly what I'm about to tell her seems like a gamble. Again.
But I don't fucking care!
"Will you stay here with me?" I show off the most languid look I can muster and wait for her response.

"Hero" she chuckles shaking her head "We can't, you know"

I do not understand. What is it that we can't do, exactly? Sleeping together?
Why not?

"Why not? We can sleep together." I'll explain.
She looks at me sideways with a smile that says 'Yes, of course. Sleep!'

"I swear!" I put my hand on my heart as a sign of solemn promise. "I wouldn't lay a finger on you without your permission, you know that!"

She sighs "Yeah, I know..." She says it so softly that I'm not even sure I heard correctly. She seems to be talking to herself, rather than me.
She clears her throat before looking at me again.
"I'm not sure this is a good idea."

It's the second time I've suggested something like this to her and every time I call myself an idiot because she's right.
It's not a good idea.
Or rather, it would be a great idea if the two of us had another level of intimacy. An intimacy that allowed us to roll around in these blankets. So yes, that would be a fantastic idea!
Just thinking about it makes me feel excited again.
I'll need a cold shower later.
Maybe more than one.
Yes, one won't be enough!

"Do you want to tell me what nightmare you were having?" She sits down on my bed again.
I shake my head "No... I don't even remember anymore!"
Ah. Yeah, for sure!
"Today was a very emotional day, I also have more vivid dreams when I'm very tired!"
Oh, Jo. Dreams like this happen to me practically every night since I've known you! This one was just more realistic than the others I've had the past few nights.

I can't tell you all this though.
Absolutely not!
I nod, running a hand through my hair.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep. I'll go back there!" She points to her room with a smile.
I bite my lip to stop myself from saying anything else and nod again.
It's really better if I go back to sleep!
Maybe I can pick up the dream where I left off.
Or I can actually go take a shower.
Yes, maybe that's better.
My boxers are so tight I think they'll break in a while!
"Good night!" She whispers, leaving a kiss on my cheek.
Her scent, the contact with her lips, sends my brain into overdrive again.
I kiss her on the lips, before she has a chance to walk away from me.
I need it.
I need it terribly.
I taste her lips as she kisses me back.
My heart beats like a racehorse again.
No, no, no. I have to let her go back there.
Now.
She said she doesn't want to stay here.
I reluctantly pull away and caress her cheek.
"Goodnight, Jo," I whisper against her lips.
She smiles and kisses me again.
I don't understand anything anymore.
My hand slides down her neck pulling her back to me.
My self-control is put to the test. Literally!

"Jo..." I sigh against her lips, pulling away for a moment.
She nods quickly "Yes, I know!" She smiles and I see her swallow, before catching her breath.
No, I don't think she knows what I'm thinking. Usually she does it very well but this time I doubt she's aware of what thoughts are crowding my mind.

"Do you want to stay here?" I'll try again. This is a stupid move, given how excited I am. I keep telling myself this to no avail. I feel like I can't stay away from her, even if I wanted to.

"No, no... I'm serious now!" She gets up quickly and disappears almost running towards her room.

I stand staring at our connecting doors as if everything that has happened in the last few minutes has been part of my dream.
I lie down again letting out a sigh.
I need to calm down my hormones.
The light in her room goes out and I no longer hear any noise.
It's torture knowing she's a few steps away from me but I can't reach her.
I could stay all night just kissing her.
This girl literally fried my brain.
It's official!
I look at the time on the alarm clock that is on the bedside table.
It's 3.35 in the morning.
It's pitch dark outside and you can only glimpse the lights coming from the street.
I forgot to close the curtains before going to bed, but it's still dark enough to sleep without difficulty.
The only obstacle to my sleep is the constant thought of Jo.
Lying in bed, eyes at the ceiling, I can think of nothing but her.
Of sleep, no trace.
Vanished into thin air together with the previous dream.
If I had made less of a mess, Jo wouldn't have rushed to wake me up and I probably would have finished with a bang.
I sigh, putting my hands behind my head.
Sooner or later I'll get sleepy again, I hope.

Nothing.
An hour has passed and I'm still here.
I'm more awake than before.
I also tried looking at some nonsense posted by my friends on Instagram, but I still can't sleep.
The alarm will ring in an hour. It's not even worth trying to sleep right now.
It will mean that I will bring forward my training session this morning.
The hotel gym is open practically 24 hours a day and now I doubt there will be anyone who is an early riser like me.

I was wrong.
Today I didn't get one right, not even by mistake!
Not one but two people are already on the treadmills running. They gaze fixedly towards the windows overlooking the city park.
They aren't even two random people.
They are Meadow and Swen, the two actors we met yesterday at the lake.
I see them running concentrated, both with huge headphones on their ears.
Meadow's headphones are fluorescent yellow. Great choice if you think you might lose them lying around. With these there is no danger! They practically shine with their own light.
Swen wears a more sober pair, dark blue with a few stars drawn on them.
They don't hear me coming and, so as not to scare them, I go in front of them cautiously, raising my hand in greeting.
But as I was saying, today I don't get it right, apparently.
Meadow lets out a scream that I assume woke up half, if not all of the hotel!
She jumps and almost falls off the treadmill, putting her hand on her chest.
"Fuck! Shit! Holy shit!" She keeps screaming, scaring me too.
My eyes widen in surprise. She's throwing out a bunch of swear words that even I don't know.
And I'm English, trust me I know a lot!
I should take notes.

Swen, after a moment of amazement, chuckles in amusement.
"Melodrama is her specialty!" He takes off his headphones and smiles at me. Instead, she's still swearing under her breath, trying not to die of a heart attack here in front of us.

"I'm sorry, really!" I hold out my hand as a sign of peace "I didn't mean to scare you!" She nods, still out of breath, and closes her eyes for a moment.
Yes, definitely melodramatic.

"Are you an early riser too?" Swen seems unimpressed by his girlfriend's behavior. Or wife. Or don't I know? I have no idea what the relationship is between them. Will he be her Toy boy? Probably, given the age difference between the two of them. She could seriously be his mother.

"I couldn't sleep, too many emotions yesterday" I smile at him as I take a seat on the treadmill next to him.

"We're in full jetlag" sighs Meadow, placing a colored mat on the floor, a short distance from us.

"I understand! Training helps you get over it" I think out loud. I could have proposed it to Jo a few days ago. I would also know exactly what type of training to do with me and...
Okay, I'll stop before I get a freaking hard-on again!
I can not think of anything else.
That girl will be the end of me! Seriously!

"What do you have planned tomorrow?" She asks, curious.

"Anna said we'll shoot some scenes without dialogue, we'll go around Atlanta." I smile at her and think of Jo again.
We will have to make Hardin and Tessa's love story believable.
My Tessa already has some very specific ideas that involve a picnic basket and some grapes. I didn't ask what exactly she wants to do, it's better to remain in doubt.
When I told her, she laughed and I lost myself listening to that amazing sound that is her laugh.
My brain is fried. Completely!

"You two together, you're so cute." She sighs dreamily looking at her cell phone.
Wasn't she training?
I sigh, smiling, setting the treadmill to a medium speed. I don't want to overdo it today.
Meadow comes closer, taking me by surprise, and shows me her cell phone.
I look at her questioningly, while she smiles satisfied.
"Look!" She exclaims handing me the cell phone.
I take it as I continue running.
A photo of me and Jo, from this morning at the lake, was posted on the Instagram profile of this lady I barely know.

Oh good.

"Always looking at Jo," I read the caption on the photo aloud.
I look at Meadow questioningly.
Is it no longer fashionable to ask permission, before publishing photos of other people?

"Yeah, you both have love eyes!" She sighs dreamily.

"I'm sorry to disappoint your dreams, but we are just colleagues. At most we can say that we are becoming friends" Not that I have to justify myself to her, but I would like to stem the situation, before the rumor spreads that we are closer than we want let it be seen. I value my privacy and I think Jo thinks exactly the same as me.
We haven't talked about it, but I'm starting to understand what she thinks about various topics.
And then, we are really just colleagues, since we have decided to live this thing between us day by day. Whatever it is.

"Of course" she smiles slyly putting her cell phone away. She didn't believe a single word I said.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I stop for a moment to wipe the sweat from my forehead and breathe deeply.
She looks at me smiling and nods.
I don't think she published that photo in bad faith, on the contrary. I think she really thinks there's something going on between me and Jo, so I don't want to be too rude.
But I have to be clear.
"The next time you take photos of us, without us realizing it, could you ask us if we would like them to be published?"
She remains stunned and immobile on the spot for a moment.
"I... You seemed so cute that..." She looks at Swen for support but he shakes his head.
"I told you that you make too many mental movies. He's right!" He sighs, stopping the treadmill.
She sighs and then nods "Sorry Hero. Next time I'll try to be more careful. I'm really sorry"
"Okay. The important thing is to understand each other" I start running again and take the headphones from the pocket of my shorts. A little music will help me release the tension of the past day.
I open Spotify and my gaze falls on the playlist I created for Jo: "Songs she loves".
I smile, biting my lips, remembering her excited and shocked look last night.
I hadn't planned on showing her the playlist, it just happened but I'm happy that it went like this.
I care about her. Really.
I care a lot.
I can't describe exactly what I feel, but when we're together I feel really good and even when we're apart, thinking about her makes me feel light and carefree.
Maybe I'm just going crazy. Who knows?

My training partners say goodbye to me shortly after, to return to their room.
I'll stay a little longer to do other exercises.
As the sun begins to rise over Atlanta, I decide it's time to head back to the room.
A nice shower and then I'll be ready to face the day.

I expected everything, but not to return to the room and find Jo lying on my bed, asleep.
I remain in the doorway of my room dumbfounded.
I quickly check the room with my eyes: am I in the right room? Did I get the wrong door?
Impossible. I entered with my key card and this is definitely my room!
She's still in her pajamas, curled up in the middle of the bed with my pillow in her arms.
I approach her trying not to make a fuss.
The sound of her breathing is the only sound that can be heard.
I smile looking at her blissful and relaxed expression. Her mouth is slightly open and every now and then she makes funny faces. I try not to laugh as I move to the bathroom and close the door behind me.
I need a shower and I hope I don't wake her up by making any noise.

What is she doing on my bed?

I've been asking myself the same question ever since I got back.
The jet of hot water relaxes my muscles and I close my eyes, trying to relax my thoughts too.
How long will she be there?
She fell asleep, so she probably arrived a while ago.
I was out for just over an hour, not a very long time actually.
The idea of having her in my bed excites me but the timing wasn't the best.
If I had known she was going to go back to my room, I would have stayed here and avoided going to the gym to sweat.

I open the bathroom door extremely slowly.
Jo is still sleeping, she just changed position and now has my pillow practically between her legs.
I don't have to think about it.
I must not think inappropriate thoughts.
Absolutely not.
We are colleagues, as I also told Meadow, right?
Yes, certainly. With the only difference that I generally don't feel the need to spend 24 hours a day with my colleagues, talk to them for hours, nor even fuck them! Definitely no!
I carefully approach the closet and grab a t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants, boxers and clean socks.
I'll have to pop to the laundry these days, I'm starting to have too many things in the dirty laundry basket.

Jo moves and sighs, still with her eyes closed.
I could go back to the bathroom to change but she's sleeping anyway and then I would risk making even more confusion.
Even if she woke up now, in the dim light of the room she would see practically nothing.
I place the bathrobe on the armchair next to me and quickly put on my boxers.

"Hero?" Her hoarse and slightly slurred voice comes to me clear and crystalline.
My body wakes up suddenly, without any control.
Oh, no. Not again!
I close my eyes taking a deep breath.
I'm basically 14 again. Incredible!

"Hey, did I wake you up?" I whisper quickly putting on my t-shirt.
I walk over to the bed as she rubs her eyes.

"What time is it?" Her blue eyes light up the room with how beautiful they are, even if there is little light around us.
This girl is breathtakingly beautiful!
And I'm the fucking lucky one who gets to kiss her for a good two months.
I envy myself!

"It's almost 6.00" I caress her face, moving a lock of hair from her cheek towards her ears.

"Oh God!!! We're going to be late!" Her eyes widen in panic.

"Don't worry, Anna is waiting for us to have breakfast together not before 6.30" I continue to caress her face. It's amazing how I feel this need to constantly have contact with her.

"I'll never make it in half an hour!" She shakes his head, sitting up.

I smile at her, biting my lips.
Will this be a bad time to kiss her?
"Good morning to you too" I tease her jokingly.

She runs a hand over her face smiling "Sorry, you're right!" She sighs "Good morning!"
My eyes get lost in hers.
Yes, it's definitely a good time to kiss her.
I lean towards her and at the same time pull her towards me with an arm around her waist.
We both smile on our lips as our noses gently caress.
I love leaning my forehead against her and playing with her perfect little nose.
Being close, before kissing, increases the desire to do it and drives me crazy.
I nibble on her lips, not being able to resist a minute longer.
Her breathing becomes heavier and every now and then I feel her holding it, and then breathing deeply immediately afterwards.
Our tongue dance together in a frenetic dance, ever more begging to be explored.
Every time we kiss, I want her a little more.
I want her in every sense, physically and emotionally.
It makes me laugh to think that I called us 'just colleagues'. Who am I kidding?

Jo surprises me by pulling me towards her by the collar of my shirt. She lies down on the bed and drags me down with her.
I place my hands on the sides of her body to avoid collapsing on her while a smile appears on my lips.
I kiss her as if I wanted to devour her in one bite. I'm the big bad fucking wolf of the story and I like it.
Her hands roam over my chest, creeping under the shirt that has ridden up the back a little.
Our breathing is agitated.
What intentions will she have?
I can't understand anything anymore.
My blood has all drained into one place and it's definitely not the brain!
Her eyes lock onto mine, completely taking my breath away.
We observe each other in silence, trying to catch our breath.
Her caresses on my back are like electric shocks and live fire at the same time.
My heartbeat went crazy.
"Good morning," she whispers again, smiling.

I smile reflexively at her "What are you doing on my bed, Miss Langford?" I whisper caressing her nose with mine.
Her eyes scrutinize me for a long time before she responds.
"I wanted to sleep with you..." She bites her lips nervously "But when I came to your room you weren't there and I waited for you. I must have fallen asleep in the meantime! There's your perfume everywhere" She places her hands on the covered, as if she were making a snow angel.
I shake my head in amusement "What made you change your mind?"
"Your words from a few days ago. The fact that we only have two months and we have to make the best of it and... Well, I felt like it! So why not?" She shrugs as if it were inevitable that she would be in my bed.
I lie down next to her, briefly tucking my friend into my underwear.
It'll give me blue balls sooner or later!
I sigh, looking at her in silence, I move onto my side, facing her.
She stands in the same position as me, with her hands under her face.

The alarm rings persistently in her room, followed closely by mine on the bedside table.
"I'd say it's time to get up" I whisper, stroking her shoulder.

She closes her eyes, sighing, and when she reopens them she nods, raising a hand to her mouth, before yawning.
"I don't understand this obsession with waking up at dawn!" She mutters as she gets up from the bed.
Wear cute but sexy pajamas at the same time.
Yes, I know. You'll wonder how a lot of funny little animals sticking their tongues out can be sexy.
But you're only wondering because you don't know how these clothes look on her.
These shorts hug her butt in a way that should be considered illegal.
The tank top is on with just two miserable laces so thin that I think they could break at any moment. And I seriously hope that sooner or later they do!
You don't see any part of her body usually considered sexy, yet she's hot as hell.

"I'll change quickly and we can go!" She darts off to her room while I stand there gazing at the ceiling, trying to calm the unchaste thoughts that the sight of her ass gave me.
So round and perfect that I would like to take a bite of it, to understand its consistency.
I will live two months with a constant erection, now there is no other choice or alternative.
It's just like that. I have to surrender to the evidence.
"Here I am!" She appears at the connecting door after a few minutes, incredibly ready to go out.
Miracles sometimes happen!
We're only about ten minutes late. Nothing that serious!

"We have to shoot outside today, right?" She asks me as we walk briskly towards the elevator.
I press the button to call it back to the piano as I nod in response.
"Yes, Anna said that they will record some scenes without sound. They will use them as an explanation of the relationship that is created between Hardin and Tessa." I tell her as we get on the elevator.
Yesterday Anna briefly explained to me how the day will be structured, but soon she will explain everything in detail.
Jo nods and bites her lip as she looks ahead as the elevator doors close.
She's definitely thinking of something.
I watch her and hope she lets me know what's going on in her head. I love hearing her reasoning, the ideas that come to her and what she thinks about what is happening around us.
I like her a lot physically but never as much as I like her head.
The way she thinks is fascinating and enchants me, literally.

"So we can just be the two of us today" she exclaims, taking me by surprise, as soon as the elevator doors open, right onto the lobby.
I look at her questioningly, waiting for her to process the thought she had.
"Think about it: no audio, it means no lines to recite. It means we'll have to play at being together and that's it. It doesn't seem like such a difficult thing to me. It'll be like going out together again, only we'll be filmed during our date."
It seems easy said like that, but it doesn't seem so easy to me.
I like going out with her like crazy, I like the idea of being constantly observed less.
"Let's take it as a game, Hero" She must notice my doubtful face and quickly adds "We don't have a script this time. It'll be like playing together, that's all"

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I smile as she concludes her speech.

Jo freezes in the middle of the hall, just before entering the breakfast room.
"Wh-how? What do you mean?" The panic in her eyes would almost be funny, if I hadn't seriously thought about asking her this question several times these days.

"I meant, we'll be like boyfriend and girlfriend, so... Ehm... Do you want to be my girlfriend, today?" My explanation seems to reassure her and she visibly relaxes.
Would it be so awful if I actually asked her to be my girlfriend?
Well, it's probably early now.
Yes, it's too fucking early.

I open the door to the room and let her go through first.
She smiles and thanks me, passing under my arm which is holding the door to prevent it from closing too quickly.
We find Anna waiting for us at our usual table. Now we always sit at the same one, it's like a ritual.
Anna doesn't always have breakfast with us, but Jo and I are together every day.
I will miss all this when I return to London, but now I don't want to think about it at all!

"There you are, lovebirds!" Anna smiles warmly at us.
We both look at her dumbfounded.
"I'm kidding! I was referring to Hardin and Tessa, of course!" She chuckles.
I don't think she's telling us the whole truth, but let's pretend otherwise. Better not to give too much importance to the matter.
Am I wrong to want to keep whatever is brewing between me and Jo, just between us?
The others just seem like intruders to me.
I feel the duty to protect this feeling that is so fragile and strong at the same time.

The explanation of the day's activities is mind-boggling.
Partly it is due to the lack of sleep which prevents me from concentrating enough, while another part is caused by the amount of words spoken by Anna at the speed of light.
She's very excited and I can only hear "Swing"; "Picnic" and "Kisses".
I remember the kissing part perfectly: "You should kiss every now and then and remember that you are in love"
I doubt that will be a problem.
I look at Jo who smiles slyly, biting her lips when she meets my eyes.
I know what she's thinking and I can't wait to kiss her again too.
She bites awkwardly into a waffle while chuckling. I shake my head in amusement, she's really crazy.
I love her so much.

"You have chocolate here..." I instinctively wipe the corner of her mouth.
She holds her breath and stops, frozen.
I understand her reaction only when I hear Anna giggling.
She's looking at her phone but it just seems like a distraction. She must have seen what I just did.
I sigh, pulling my hand back. I lick my lips and start eating. I'd better stay still now, especially if I don't want to draw more attention to ourselves than necessary.
Jo has her eyes fixed on me and I look at her questioningly.
She blows me a kiss as soon as she's sure Anna is really looking away.
I smile as I cut the pancake on my plate.
She's crazy and I love her. How do I keep my hands to myself when I'm around her?
I have no idea.
I don't even have experience with relationships, neither short nor long. I'm definitely improvising in some ways, but you have to start somewhere. Even if this is just dating and we're not officially together, I don't want to make any missteps.
I am totally and hopelessly fascinated by the girl sitting in front of me. Without hope at all and that's okay! I've never felt better.

"Okay, as soon as you're ready there's a car waiting outside. I'll meet Jenny at the first location. Jo, there are three or four changes of clothes to do, but your costume designer will come with us to make things easier. A later guys!" She says all in one breath with a giant smile on her face.
We both nod and continue eating in silence.

I like being with Jo like this. It is a reassuring, familiar silence. I feel like I've known her my whole life and it's the strangest feeling I've ever felt in my life.
The ringing of my cell phone interrupts our peace.
I snort, taking it out of my trouser pocket, under Jo's curious gaze.
"Felix..." I sigh as I look at the screen.
"You do not answer?" She looks at me dumbfounded.
It's probably the first time I don't feel like talking to my friends. I need to concentrate on the role. Soon I'll be Hardin again, even if we have no lines to follow.
"I can call him back later. It's a video call." I shake my head.
"Come on, I'll take care of it!" She holds out her hand as she puts down the cup of oat milk she was drinking.
I look at her questioningly. I don't think I understood.
"They wanted to meet me, right?" she smiles "I'll talk to them for you, so they'll leave you alone for a while"
The cell phone continues to ring unabated.
"On the contrary: they wouldn't leave me alone if they saw you!" Amused comment.
When my friends asked for a detailed description of this gorgeous girl's physical appearance, I was vague. Very vague. I may also have left out some details.
Like, she's fucking beautiful.

"Did you tell them I was a monster?" She makes a very funny face and surprises me as usual, since she clearly reads my mind.
How the heck does she do it, every time?!?
Jo has sometimes been present during my video calls, but she never stays in the frame for too long and my friends constantly ask questions about her.

"Okay, here you go!" I hand her my cell phone. Let's see what will happen! I'm curious.
She smiles victoriously as she accepts Felix's call.
As usual there is a lot of confusion, indistinct voices all speaking at the same time.
Then silence.
It makes me laugh tremendously.
I move the chair next to her and greet my friends, completely speechless, on the screen of my phone.

"Hey, guys! How's it going?" I chuckle "Are you speechless?"

Jo smiles brightly "Hi! How are you? I'm Josephine. You can call me Jo or just J, whatever you prefer!" She turns to me smiling.
She knows my friends call me 'H', so she said they can call her 'J'.
I feel my heart tighten in a grip of happiness.
Felix is the first to wake up from his stupor, screaming at the top of his lungs "Holy fucking shit!!!"
From then on, a series of various expletives are heard which amuses Jo immensely.

"They are cute!" She whispers looking at me.
I nod, laughing along with her.
"Mate, you fucking bastard!!!" Felix laughs and curses at the same time. "Don't tell me it's her, your 'she's just a colleague'" he clearly mimics.
Jo turns back to me, visibly amused.
I put a hand on my face, closing my eyes. I sigh trying to recover the situation.
"I tried to save you from all this!" I whisper to her.
"Jo, forget it! He wanted you all to himself but true friends share everything!" Felix exclaims.
"Hey, not quite everything!" I mutter.
"You are a fucking liar FT!!!" Morgan shouts from behind Felix.
"Nice to meet you, Miss Josephine," Alex chimes in, sounding like a smartass.
"Paws off, you!" I point my finger at him. Of all my friends, he is undoubtedly the one who is most successful with girls. It's no coincidence that he's a model, just like me.
"Did you hear that?" He makes fun of me too "The boy is jealous!"
I look at Jo again to get her reaction and she's laughing, visibly amused.
I bite my lip to try to hide a smile.
"Jo, when are you coming to London? We'll take you around to the cool places!" Felix nods decisively "And obviously you're also invited out to dinner!"
"Thanks for the invite!" She giggles "I'll think about it!"
"Did you hear that, FT? She'll thinks about it!" Felix winks at me, thinking he has a chance with her.
Poor dreamer.
"As soon as I get back I'll beat you up, if you don't stop being a flirt with her!" I look at him seriously shaking my head "Don't even think about it!"

"Uhhh guys!" Felix turns towards the other boys "This is fucking serious! I've never heard you like this, mate!"
I feel Jo's eyes on me and in her head there will surely be a thousand questions that she will want to ask me as soon as possible.
"Okay, it was nice meeting you!" She intervenes, saving me from public shame. "Now we have to go to work. It was nice to talk to you!" She blows a kiss to everyone while I wave goodbye.
The conversation ends almost immediately.
She hands me the phone and I put it back in my pocket, safe.
"They're earthquakes, I know!" I sigh closing my eyes "I hope they didn't scare you"

"Are you kidding? I even got an invitation to dinner in the space of two minutes" she chuckles while I sigh again.

"Do you really want to go out with Felix?" I'm almost afraid to ask this question.

"Why not, he's nice." She smiles, biting her lips.

"Good..."

"What, are you jealous?" She taps me on the shoulder.

"Who? Me? No way! Pfff... jealous! Why on earth would I be?" Liar.

"Yeah, exactly. We're just colleagues, right?" She's teasing me. I know it very well.
And I want to kiss her now, but I can't. Not in front of everyone, while we are not working.

"Come on, tiger!" She chuckles getting up from the table "Anna is waiting for us!"
I take a deep breath and nod, standing up as well.

"Maybe Alex is more my type!" She continues giggling as she walks past me.

I knew giving her my phone would be a bad idea!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

119K 3.8K 18
Weeks before After is released, Hero and Josephine embark on a world promotional tour. If only they knew how fast the nights would change. *DISCLAIM...
136K 3.9K 17
After attempting to hide their relationship, Hero and Jo finally enter the world of Hollywood couples. But will the pressures of a public relationshi...
34.7K 1.5K 27
After going their separate ways following the end of their time together filming their first movie, After, a lot has changed for Hero and Jo. Almost...
29.8K 1.5K 58
A dramatic love story that tells the beginning and after math of the after co-stars Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin. Through the love, tr...