THE POETRY: Echoes

By Kriti_writes1

Seemingly, the realm of life is unexpected. We keep avoiding things in the hope that they will disappear, but... More

POEM-1 THE STRONG MAN
POEM-2 GLASS..?
POEM-3 THE SENSITIVE QUEEN

COPYRIGHT ©

96 32 6
By Kriti_writes1

Copyright© Kriti_writes1 2024. All rights reserved. This work, including its characters, plot, dialogue, and setting, is protected under copyright law. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
For permission requests or inquiries, please contact the author.

The book cover of this Anthology is made by LiamMcMarsha

This book is EXCLUSIVELY available on WATTPAD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.5K 44
Shridha and Rudra happen to come across each other through their parents. Shridha Saxena, a 22 year old girl who committed herself to the finance wor...
9.4K 371 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
89.4K 2.6K 42
"They want me to marry." "What's so bad about that?" "And you're supposed to be bright, Gilbert?" 彡 In which a damsel wishes to save herself from her...
651 138 15
Collection of Haiku [Poetry Book]