The Come Up ➡️ PositiveIdaa...

By king_theo-evans2

Karter Payton Unique or KP to everyone gets invited to the Influencer City house with her girlfriends Ida and... More

Cast
Surprise
Punishment
That Ass
Storytime
I Always Get My Lick Back
Missed Calls
Breakfast Date

Shut up, Come Here

937 43 7
By king_theo-evans2

KP Pov

Ida was just grabbing my ass the whole time I was going up the stairs. Nadia was in front of me, leaving zero space. These two are gonna rip my clothes off as soon as the door closes on god.

"Ida." I said.

"What?" Ida asked. "It's not my fault you got a gyatt." We got into the room and I was immediately pushed up against the door. It was locked by Nadia. Ida immediately started unbuttoning my pants.

"Oh wow." I said. Nadia just grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You just so fine baby." Ida said pulling my pants down. I kicked my shoes off. "You like that baby?" Ida asked as she stuck her hands in my boxers. I nodded in the kiss with Nadia. Nadia traveled her kisses to my neck. Ida pulled my boxers down as she kissed the other of my neck. I stepped out of my pants and boxers as they lead me over to the bed. I sat down and took off my jacket and my crop top. I was pushed down on the bed. I smirked at Nadia.

"You was talkin that shit earlier." I said to Nadia then I turned to Ida. "Both of you on the bed."

"Yes Daddy." Ida and Nadia said. They moved up on the bed. I got up and went over to my suitcase. I grabbed a couple condoms and put them on the side table. They were completely naked. I got on the bed and laid down in between them.

"Nadia, on my face." She squealed and started to get up. "Ida didn't you say you wanted to suck my soul out."

"Oh baby I will." She got in between my legs. Nadia was lowering herself on my face.

"Face the other way, baby girl." She sat of my chest with her back facing me. I grabbed her ass as Nadia was completely on my face. I started eating Nadia out.

"Oh shit." Nadia moaned out. Ida wrapped her lips around my dick.

"Fuck." I said into Nadia and she moaned. I tapped my fingers on Ida's ass. That was for her to put some music on then I heard it as she went back to giving me head. I ran my fingers over Ida's folds. I felt her moan on my dick. I started fucking Nadia with my tongue.

"Fuck Daddy." Nadia said. I went faster. "Ooh shit." I stuck two fingers in Ida and she moaned louder. I went faster with both of them. I groaned as I felt my high approaching. "Fuckfuckfuck." Nadia said as she came in my mouth. I got every drop and kept going. I started fucking Ida faster and harder and I felt her cum on fingers as she moaned out on my dick.

"Ooh Daddy shit." Ida said. Nadia got off my face. I licked my lips and she kissed me. Nadia stuck her tongue in my mouth and we were battling for dominance in which I won. I added a third finger into Ida and she came again. I felt like I was gonna cum so I squeezed her ass with my other hand to let her know. She sucked harder and I groaned out as I came down her throat. I pulled away from Nadia as I moaned. Ida let my dick go with a pop. I pulled my fingers out of her and held them up for Nadia's mouth. She sucked my fingers off. Ida kneeled next to me.

"Lay down." I told her as I got up. Ida laid on her back. "Princess eat her out." Nadia nodded and got in between Ida's legs and went ham. I chuckled and put a condom on. I got behind Nadia. I ran my tip up her fold. "What's the safe word?" I asked.

"Apple." Nadia said. I nodded and pushed into her. "Fuck." I grabbed her waist as I went faster. Nadia was pulling away from me a bit.

"What was that earlier?" I asked her as I pulled her back into me. "Shut up, Come Here." I said as I went faster. Ida moaned as I guess Nadia was doing her shit. I smacked her ass.

"Ow bae. That shit hurt." Nadia said. I just laughed and gave her long deep strokes. "Ooh fuck. You're so deep." Nadia laid her head on Ida's thigh. "Shit. Fuck." Nadia came. I slowed down to let her calm down. I pulled out Nadia fell against Ida. I giggled and pulled her up so she was straddled Ida. I pushed into Ida.

"Shit." Ida said. Nadia cut her off with kiss. I went even faster and I started rubbing her clit. "Ooh Daddy." I pulled out and pushed into Nadia.

"Ahh fuck." Nadia said. I pulled out and pushed into Ida again. I started fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh shit, Daddy." I stuck two fingers into Nadia as I was destroying Ida.

"Ah fuck." Nadia said as she came. I leaned down and ate that shit up. "Bae!" Nadia came again. I slurped it up. Nadia rolled off Ida.

"Oh word you tappin out?" I asked as I kept my speed with Ida.

"I just need a lil minute." Nadia said. I nodded kept going on Ida. I was about to come and Nadia got up and started kissin on my neck.

"Fuck." I groaned out as Ida came and I nutted into the condom. I slowed down and pulled out. I laid down on the bed in between them. "Fuck." I said trying to catch my breath. I took the condom off.

"What you doing?" Nadia asked as she straddled me. I got hard again.

"Oh yeah. Come here girl."

~

The three of us laid back on the bed breathing hard as shit. My phone went off. I got off the bed and walked to my pants. I took my phone out.

"Eli said the house is doing appearances tonight and we leaving at 11." I said.

"What time is it?" Nadia asked.

"9:30." I said.

"Oh we got time." Ida said. The three of us took a shower then we got out. I let the girls do they make up and I went to get dressed. I got an outfit out.

I was putting my necklace on when arms wrapped around my waist.

"You look sexy as shit bae." Nadia said. I turned around in her arms.

"You think so?" I asked. Nadia nodded. I leaned down and kissed her. Nadia wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I leaned down further and picked her up and had her against the wall. She was lookin too good in this robe.

"Mmmm Wooda." My eyes snapped to her. I put her down. "Bae wait it was an accident." I scoffed and shook my head.

"You are burnt out." I said then I walked into the bathroom where Ida was. She was on the phone.

"Now Jano." What the fuck?

"You two must be fucking joking right now?" I asked. Ida's eyes widened and she hung up her phone. "Nah Nadia over here moaning Wooda and you over here talking to Jano. Yall can miss me with the bullshit." I walked out and grabbed my bag. I took my phone off the charger. Nadia was blocking the door. "Move bro."

"Who the fuck is bro?" Nadia asked.

"Nadia Jocelyn." I moved her out the way and I walked out. I went to Eli's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

"Butterfly?" I just started crying. Eli pulled me in for a hug. "What's wrong?"

"Nadia and Ida." I said. "I was kissing Nadia and she moaned Woods's name so I went to tell Ida and she was on the phone with Jano." Eli rubbed my back.

"The fuck?" I nodded. "What do you want to do?" I pulled away.

"Fuck them. I'm single tonight. Can I stay in here?" Eli nodded. I went to his bath and wiped my face. I got presentable and we went downstairs to wait for everyone else. Nadia and Ida came down and I ignored them. I made myself a drink.

"Bae it was an accident." Nadia said. I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

"So what I'm about to do tonight is an accident." I walked away from them.

"Bopbop?" Nia called me. I turned to her. "What's wrong?" She was with Benet and Cam. I nodded to them to follow me out back. We all walked outside and Cam closed the door. "What happened?"

"Nadia moaned Wooda's name and Ida was on the phone with Jano." Cam's eyes widened.

"Oh nahh they burnt out." Cam said.

"You think it's a payback prank from earlier?" Nia asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. They know I don't play the ex game. On brah this is getting me tight." I said. "Eli said I could stay in his room and he gave me permission to get drunk."

"Forget about them tonight and hang out with us." Benet said.

"Bopbops only." Nia said hugging me.

"And baby B." I said.

"Oh yeah." Benet said.

"Brooklyn can be a bopbop for the night." Cam said. We all went back inside. Benet, Nia and I went over to Brooklyn.

"Baby B." I whined as I hugged her.

"Awe what's wrong, KK?" I leaned up and whispered in her ear what happened. "That's fucked up."

"Right." Benet said. "So it's a Bopbop night plus you." Brooklyn smiled.

"Can you get drunk tonight?" Brooklyn asked me and I nodded in her neck. "Bet I got you." I felt someone tap me. "It's Ida." I put up my middle finger. "Yeah KK don't wanna talk. Maybe Jano does." My eyes widened. I started laughing then Nia, Benet and Brooklyn did.

"Bae come talk to us." Ida said.

"No." I said in Brooklyn's neck.

"Bopbop said no." Nia said. "Ida, Nadia let me talk to you over here." I guess Nia took them away. Eli came over and handed me a drink. I gave him a thank you smile.

"The bus is here." Terry said. I downed my drink and followed Benet and Brooklyn outside.

authors note
a lot of drama about to come
tell me what you want to see
and who should be KP's ex
comment it down below
peace fam ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 2.6K 70
Maddie Williams is a normal Girl with a few thousand followers on instagram. Her best friends are Madison Beer and Payton Moormeir. What happens when...
3.9K 136 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline Forbes is a vampire, she is eternally 17 years old. Her friends, and her a...
62.6K 959 152
I know that I have already done a kjmila Instagram story but I was on Pinterest and just got a lot of inspiration so here's a new one. ❤️Love you hom...
1.3M 31.9K 35
**UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Kaeleah looks like the type of person you would consider a cheerleader. Everyone expects her to be on the cheer-leading squad...