-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
A/N -Announcement!
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜…๐’๊ญ‘ฮฑ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–พ ๐Š๐—‚แ‘ฏโ”Š 003
A/N - !Survey! (Please read!)

โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003

315 16 14
By meixqiu

It was a cold, cloudy day. A week has passed since the incident with you and your master. He'd never lashed out at you like that, whatever contents the letter had written had something on it to get Qiang Shen so angry. Ever since then, you hadn't spoken a word to him, neither has he.

You were walking back to the shack with the buckets of water weighing down on your shoulders. You've gotten used to the pain due to years of being sore and being drained after carrying the buckets from when you were younger. Now, being 19, you could carry the buckets with ease, especially now that you are a master at fighting.

You dragged your feet against the dirt trail that led you to the familiar shack you'd been living in ever since you were 6 (presumably). Thoughts of the night from a week ago plagued your every thought. You couldn't get your master's words to stop replaying like a broken record in your brain.

You saw the shack up ahead and signed disappointedly. You didn't want to deal with the awkward tension between you and your Master. You shuffled your feet to try and slow down your pace to be away from the shack as long as possible.

As you got closer to the shack, you noticed that it was... different. Something wasn't right. No, no, the shack looked the same. Its appearance stayed the same, it just felt...odd. You felt your gut twist in pain and anxiety. You felt your knees beginning to buckle from being so shaky.

You weren't scared to go back to the shack. You were scared of the odd feeling you felt in your veins. Your brain was telling you to run, but your heart was pulling you towards the house. You follow your instincts, your heart.

As you got closer to the shack you saw something on the ground, what was it? You picked up your pace to get a closer look. As you got closer, you were able to get more of a clear view of whatever was on the ground in front of the shack.

Then, you saw it. You threw the buckets of water off your shoulders. The cold water splashed all over the ground and on you, but you didn't care. You ran over to the thing on the ground. You didn't have control over your legs anymore, you couldn't feel anything anymore. It felt like you were watching yourself outside of your own body.

"Qiang Shen!" You cried out, rushing over to the bloody Qiang Shen on the ground. You kneeled on the ground and trashed his body, "Qiang Shen, Qiang Shen!" You repeated as fat blobs of tears rolled down your cheek. You sat him up in your arms, his body was warm still.

You felt relief rush through your veins once you felt his body warmth in your arms. You saw as his chest slowly went up and down, he was still breathing.

"M/n..." He mumbled exhaustedly. He slowly raised his hand which you gladly took into your own.

"Please... please don't go! You–You can't leave me– You can't!" You pleaded.

"I can't...I don't think I'll...last any longer..." He uttered.

"Who did this!? Who was it, how did this happen!?" You sobbed, feeling boiling-hot rage rush through your veins.

"I'm sorry...I should've told you sooner...I should've...told you..."

"Told me what!?"

"The note...I received it a week ago...I should've told you that they wanted you... they wanted you to fight in the war...not me...they knew I was too old." He muttered, "They threatened me... telling me that if you didn't join the war...they'd kill you..."

"You don't need to protect me! I could've easily handled them myself!" You hissed.

"You don't understand...They were going to get their way...no matter how long it took..." He groaned in pain. You looked down as you saw the gushing stab wound leaking from his side. His clothes were coated a dark crimson color, the blood began soaking onto your clothes.

"I can get you help! Stay here, I'll get help–"

"No. Don't, there isn't enough time..." He whispered, "M/n... please... promise me that you'll... you'll always do what's right... for yourself..."

"I promise...I promise, I promise, I promise..." You changed under your breath as you pulled him closer.

"I love you M/n... I've always loved you...You're my pride, my joy...my reason for being alive...I wish I could watch you grow up forever...stay with you forever..." He whispered.

"I love you too... grandpa." Qiang Shen smiled softly. You watched as the glimmering light in his went dull, and you felt his crisp breaths stop brushing against your neck. Tears ran down your cheek as you held his body tightly.

At that moment you knew he died. You knew he was gone, and he was never coming back.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages!" MK excitedly pumped his fist.

"Uh, Kid? This ain't a cinema." Pigsy looked over at MK.

"It's a shadow play, with puppets," Tang informed me.

"Whaaa– puppets? Nooo, I thought we were seeing Kung Fu Monkey Cop: The Movie!" MK whined as he whipped out a poster for the cover art of the movie.

"Uhh, check the back," Mei murmured, he groaned in disappointment.

"Ah, I haven't seen a puppet play since I was 12." You sighed, "Besides, puppet plays are much more entertaining than fake action stuff." You shrugged.

"Mei, M/n!" MK whispered over to you both. You and Mei leaned over to him, "Isn't that the guy who gave us that weird key?"

"You mean that magic key that can unlock anything? Yeaaahhh, I'm pretty sure that is him!" She muttered.

"Did you guys forget he was the mayor?" You mumbled.

"Well, I'm pretty convinced he's still not the actual mayor." Mei shrugged. You watched as the mayor snapped his neck over towards you all and rigidly waved his hand while laughing maniacally.

"That's not creepy at all..." Tang peeped sarcastically while MK nervously waved his hand back at him.

Pigsy redirected the subject of the conversation, "Point is, whatever we're watching you've earned a break kid."

"You have been training super hard. I can't even remember the last time we all just hung out together." Mei sighed, "I've missed this..."

"I agree, you've been training a lot more. It's getting a bit concerning if you ask me." You murmured.

"What are you talking about!? We hang out all the time!"

"Nuh-uh girlfriend! It's always "Monkey King" or some "Scary Skeleton thing" lately!" Mei huffed bitterly.

"Yeah but–"

"Nah-ah-ah, just yesterday you blew off checkers night because you had to study! Study what, I might ask?" Tang interrogated as he threw a handful of checker pieces in MK's face.

"Alright alright, I get it! It's just, Monkey King said–" You watched as MK's brows furrowed as he sat back down. You've never seen him act this way before, it was odd, "I just, I need to be ready."

"Ready for what?" Pigsy asked, and he was quickly shut up by Tang when the lights started to dim. The whole theater (which only consisted of you four and the weird mayor) went quiet.

"Shh, It's starting!" Tang shushed Pigsy.

"Tang, would you!–"

"Shhhh!"

In the corner of your eye, you saw shadowy figures run across the theater. Seems like the others noticed because they started whimpering in fear. Tang and Pigsy quickly huddled up in fear (they're so gay for each other it's not even funny. #FreeNoodlesshiper4life)

"Tang, what kind of place did you say this was!?" Pigsy murmured.

The red curtains flipped open, revealing a fully clothed male. He had dark, long robes on with a red trim and a hood that covered his face. "Welcome, viewers, to a shadow play to the likes of which have never have seen." His voice sounded offley familiar, "It follows the tragic tale of a legendary warrior and how those who bring into this world inevitably bring darkness to those they hold dear" You watched as the shadowy figure that oddly resembled Wukong huddled over in fear as he's being consumed by dark fog.

"Mei, I just realized something..." MK murmured.

"What?"

I–I, I don't have snacks!" MK whined.

"Kid, relax, you literally just ate!" Piggy reminded MK.

"Must get snacks!" MK shook violently.

"Ugh, fine, go grab some snacks," Pigsy grumbled. MK darted out of the theater.

You groaned, "Knowing him, he'll grab way more snacks than he needs. I'll go accompany him." You walked out of the theater and went to find MK.

"Don't forget to go grab some for me too!–" Tang was quickly interrupted by Pigsy shoving his finger over his mouth, a large smug smirk spread across Pigsy's face.

You walked around the place trying to find MK. You were able to find him over at the food stalls talking with the worker, he was ordering the snacks for everyone.

In the corner of his eye, he saw a shadowy figure (which was you) dart across the dark corners of the theater.

"Monkey King..." He mouthed, MK eagerly rushed over to follow your shadow, and once he caught up to you he grabbed you by the shoulders and turned you around. "Monkey King!" He exclaimed only for his face to fall in disappointment.

"Uhm, wrong person."

"Right, right. Sorry." He mumbled.

"Hey, is everything alright?" You asked as you placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. He looked up at you with his jet-black eyes.

"I–" He hesitated, looking down in shame, "It's nothing." He murmured.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

MK muttered numerous apologies as he tried to burst through the red doors to the theater. You and he held a huge pile of snacks that barely blocked your vision from seeing what was in front of you. Seriously, why did MK need this many snacks!?

"Where is that step?–" MK searched for the step, which caused him to tip over and fall over towards those stadium seats that surrounded the walls of the theater. You rushed over to his aid as the pile of snacks tumbled over and piled on top of him. You set the snacks in your hands down next to the seats and pulled him out of the pile.

"Mei? Where they!–" MK quickly rushed around the hoard of snacks as he tried to find his friends.

"They're probably lost in that mountain of junk food you bought. I mean seriously, you could probably swim in that with the amount you bought." You grumbled as you sat down next to MK.

"Woah! So sparkly!" MK gasped, you looked over and saw a lantern-lit up by a soft purple hue.

"The hero and warrior were like the Sun and Moon. Around the Sun and Moon twinkled small stars, known as the champions. Their lights were like a protective glow, shining upon the world. Together, there was nothing that could stop the three of them. Either in the Celestial Realms or on Earth"

The shadows displayed two Monkey-like figures. The two figures shifted into the Sun and Moon and the earth orbited around the sun, around the cosmic solar system surrounded by millions of stars. The shadows began to twist and turn to change their form, turning into figures that resembled you. In your hands, you held a small shimmering star that blasted into a bright light, making all the shadows take control of the light and display a new scene.

The scene showed 2 monkeys and a Tiger-like figure (you) each sitting atop 3 different mountains. Small black clouds surrounded the 3 mountains which quickly swept away to show a new part where all three of you were attacking a massive dragon.

"As time went on, the Hero attained power beyond comprehension. As the Hero's light grew, so too did his shadow. And soon, the Warrior was cast in that shadow. In the darkness, the Warrior was forgotten by the Hero." A massive white frame of the Hero is cast behind the puppeteer. "Now you may wonder, what happened to the Champion? Just the warrior, he was cast aside by the Hero's pride. Soon, the champion became a small, dim light that was easily outshined by the Hero's illuminated aura. However, unlike the warrior, the Hero never forgot about the champion."

You could easily piece together the puzzle, The hero was Wukong, The warrior was Macaque, and the Champion was you. You sighed, a small scar of emotions you bottled up lingered with unwanted pain. It's been a while since you've faced the tragic tale of you and Wukong's history.

It was obvious enough that the puppeteer was secretly Macaque, who else would it be? Someone who could control shadows somehow knew the history between your friendship with Wukong and Macaque, the dark clothing, it all checks out.

Now that you think of it, how was Macaque still alive? Wukong never really told you what happened between him and Macaque. Wasn't Macaque supposed to be dead? You'd have to mention it to Wukong when you both are dueling, or "training".

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

MK dialed Mei's number, it had been his 3rd time trying to reach her. MK nervously paced around the front entrance of the theater while you sat against one of the pillars. You heard the same voicemail that you heard the other two times.

MK sighed plaintively and pressed the phone against his ear, "Hey Mei, so you guys just left me and M/n back there. Uhm, where'd you–" He groaned and whipped his head around in the other direction.

"What? What is it?" You asked.

MK turned back to you, "It's... it's nothing, I just thought I saw something..." He murmured, "Hey, uhm, M/n?"

"Yeah?"

"This question may seem ridiculous, but, do you think the story was based on Monkey King and that weird, evil, dark duplicate of him? You know, Macaque?" MK asked cautiously.

"I suppose, the story was quite similar to their relationship." You sighed.

"Was the champion... supposed to be you?"

There was a long pause of silence, you sat up from your spot, "Maybe..." You murmured, refusing to look him in the eye. Despite how long ago the event was, it still stung like a fresh wound, "You should get home, Mortal."

"I guess." MK shrugged.

"Want me to take you home? It'll be quicker." You nudged him.

"No no, it's fine." He chuckled anxiously, "See you around, M/n." MK waved back at you and briskly walked off towards the noodle shop known as his home.

You watched as he disappeared into the misty fog, leaving you behind and alone. You sighed plaintively, "Somethings not right." You murmured to yourself. In the corner of your eye, you saw a dark silhouette dash through the shadows.

You snapped your head around to see the silhouette had vanished into the dark crevasses of the fog. You want to believe it was your imagination, but deep down you knew it was Macaque playing a trick on you.

'What have they done to you, Macaque?' You thought to yourself.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The clouds from yesterday seeped into today's atmosphere. Dark clouds covered the sky as heavy droplets dove down from the mysterious clouds above. Lighting flashed in the sky leaving a crackling echo in the misty storm.

MK sat alone in the small theater he was at yesterday. He sadly shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth as fat blobs of tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Ah, you again?" A cool voice spoke from behind. MK yelped and jumped back in surprise, it was the puppeteer from earlier, "You must be my biggest fan, you are aware the play is over right?"

"So, uhm, what happened to him, the warrior?" MK asked shyly.

The mysterious puppeteer chuckled, "What would you like to hear? The hero suddenly remembered his beloved friend, the warrior, that they lived happily ever after?"

"No, no no no no no no no no, well yeah maybe." MK paused briefly, "Okay I don't know why I'm telling a complete stranger this but, I guess I kinda feel like the warrior in the story, a little. Is that dumb?"

"I take that as a compliment, young man. The Telltale sign of a good story, that you resonate with it so personally but I think maybe you missed the point–"

"Like I want to be strong and I'm trying to be, but it's like Monkey King isn't giving me a chance!" MK sighed somberly, "What if, what if he knows he made a mistake. Choose wrong, choose the wrong successor."

"And?" MK looked over at the unknown man only to see he had vanished. In a flash, Wukong appeared next to him, "What if he did?"

MK yelped and tripped backward into his hoard of snacks, "Ugh, this again? Look, I know you're not really here. I've been doing what you want me to do, believing in myself, blah blah blah. But I'm not ready for this, I can't face the Lady Bone Demon alone. I just feel so...–" Wukong's cackle echoed across the theater, making MK groan in irritation, "If you're not going to help, just leave me alone!"

In MK's fit of rage, he tried to punch Wukong only for his attack to be blocked. MK gasped, "Woah, Bud! You've been working out? You pack a bigger punch than I remember." Wukong mocked.

"No, no no no no, it's–it's you, Macaque!" MK starred in horror.

Macaque revealed his true form, cackling at MK's naivety, "Ah, the one and only. So, why so glum? I've been noticing you've been looking a bit DOWN!" Macaque teased as he pushed MK's arms downward.

MK groaned, in pain "What are you doing here!? Oh no, I just–"

"Unloaded all your secret insecurities on me? I know! Hey, no shame in that man, sometimes you just gotta talk it out." He chuckled, "I don't really do it, maybe I should, but we'd be here all day so." (Macaque please do...)

"Would you just get to the point!" MK barked as he tried to punch Macaque with his free hand which was caught with Macaque's other hand.

"Slow down, kiddo. This is the thanks I get for checking in on my favorite student?" Macaque teased as MK desperately tried to free himself from his grip.

"I am not your student!" MK snapped.

"Well, with ol' Monkey King not around, I thought someone should teach out a lesson." Macaque released MK from his hold making him stumble backward. Macaque pulled back his cape revealing the lantern from earlier. "MK, you really are dense, aren't you?" He used the pattern to dim out the rest of the light in the theater, "You saw a story about a hero who got handed everything, who didn't have to work for anything and you thought you were the other guy!? The second the hero got real power, he couldn't care less about his friends, that's you bud."

Macaque reenacted the play from yesterday by manipulating MK's shadow, "Me? I–I'm not like that."

"Hm, I beg to differ, kiddo." Macaque used the pattern to change MK's shadow to his friends.

"Oh, did you just realize they were missing? Classic hero maneuver, is it just me but these guys don't look too happy being left in the shadow of the great Monkey Kid."

Pigsy dashed through the theater to attack MK, however, his attack was barely blocked by MK. Tang jumped up in the air and kicked MK in the head, causing him to tumble across multiple seats.

"Also side note, how did you not know it was me!? Shadows, kinda my gimmick." MK grumbled and was about to attack Macaque but was stopped by Mei wrapping her arms around Mk's arm and flinging him onto the ground, allowing the other shadow figures to pile onto him to hold him onto the ground.

While MK was preoccupied with the figures, you sneaked up behind Macaque and Roundhouse kicked onto the ground, causing him to slide across the stage. You stamped your foot on his chest which made him groan in pain and let go of the lantern.

Macaque looked up at you and smirked, "Sneaky, just like you always are." He teased me.

"I always find a way to use someone's powers against them." You answered sternly. You were about to finish Macaque off when MK's gold vision went off. Just like MK's, your sight was plagued with a golden honey. Due to the sudden change of color, Macaque was able to grab your ankle and kick you off him which flung you across the stage.

You were about to get up to send an attack to Macaque but were stopped by MK's booming voice. "Enough." You turned around and saw a flashing, golden light zip across him. He pushed the shadow clones off of him and zipped across the theater.

MK jumped down from the ceiling and was about to slam his staff onto Macaque but was stopped by Macaque blocking his attack. MK gasped as his golden eyes returned to normal. Memories of the past quickly flashed across your mind as you were reminded of Macaque's death.

(NAH MK YOU DID MACAQUE DIRTY FOR TRYING TO ATTACK HIM LIKE THAT.......)

"You're right, that is enough." Macaque murmured, "You know you really are just that bit too much like him, but it's good there is some potential" With his free hand he crushed the lantern. Purple smog clouded the area while Mei, Tang, and Pigsy's souls were set free and returned to the shadow clones.

MK squinted his eyes open and looked around frantically as he tried to find Macaque in the purple fog, but he only found you stumbling up to your feet and a now-destroyed theater.

"Guys!" MK cried out as he ran over to Pigsy, Tang, and Mei and embraced them in a tight hug.

"What happened?" Mei murmured. She heard a slam and whipped her head towards the two big red doors. "Is that?" She uttered as she watched the doors go in and out.

MK furrowed his eyebrows and let go of the group, "I'll be right back. M/n, watch over them and make sure they're okay." Before you could retaliate, he dashed out of the theater.

"Who gave him the right to order me around?" You grumbled and you stomped over towards the group.

"It's okay M/n, we're fine," Tang reassured.

"I don't know about MK though." Mei mumbled, "What happened?"

"A lot... it's going to take me a few minutes to explain..." You murmured tiredly, "Well if you guys alright, I'm going to check up on MK." You nodded over towards the doors.

"If you're going, we're going too." Pigsy insisted. You all rushed over to the doors and busted them down, "Kid! Explain, now." Pigsy demanded.

MK turned around, "Uhhh, okay, but we're definitely going to need snacks."

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You were back at the noodle shop and sweeping the floors while MK cleaned the counters, "Hey, M/n?" MK spoke up.

"Hm?"

"I know you have a history with Macaque. When I rushed out of the theater, I got caught up in conversation with him... He said something that I just can't shake off." MK murmured nervously, "He said that something was coming, something I'm not close to being ready for... Do you know what he's talking about?"

You looked down at the floor, "No, I don't. Macaque can be vague, it's his way of tricking others." Truth was, you knew exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about Lady Bone Demon, the worst part was that he was right. None of you were ready for it, hell even Wukong isn't ready for it.

"I saw you fighting Macaque near the end, why were you even there in the first place?" MK redirected the conversation.

"I was investigating the place, I had further suspicions on the theater and went to check to see if it was worth worrying about. I heard the commotion and immediately rushed over and saw you and Macaque brawling." You shrugged. There was a pause of awkward silence before you turned over to MK, "Don't worry about Macaque, he's not worth your attention." You ruffled MK's hair, causing him to playfully push your hands off his head.

You knew something was going on, and you were scared, no, terrified of Lady Bone Demon, let alone what she was planning, it was fate.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Sorry for just dropping random angst of M/n's past outta nowhere at the flashback part :P anyway, I just realized half of the episodes for s2 I cant actually write.

ANyway, I don't really have anything else to say so BAI BAI

Word count: 4006

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Velleitie By salt

Fanfiction

60.2K 1.9K 44
[LMK x F!Reader] [6k - 22k word chapters] Your dad wanted help at the noodle shop, sure you love him to bits and pieces but you simply don't have the...
6.4K 116 31
A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens, but you got to read to find out what! WA...
6.5K 271 23
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...