𝟐𝐧𝐞𝟏 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛�...

By Sakura-senpai12

𝟐𝐧𝐞𝟏 5th 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 More

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐈𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐈𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝟐𝐧𝐞𝟏'𝐬 𝐌𝐕
𝙄 ඞᙏ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ݊ 𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲
𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝐊𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

143 33 0
By Sakura-senpai12

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

2NE1 ( 투애니원) debuted on May 17, 2009, under YG Entertainment. The group consisted of 5 members: CL, Dara, Park Bom, Isa and Minzy. Minzy left the band in April 2016. On November 25, 2016, YG announced that 2NE1 disbanded.

2NE1 Fandom Name: BlackJacks
2NE1 Official Fan Color: Hot Pink

2NE1 Official Accounts:
Instagram: @2ne1xxi
Twitter: @GlobalBlackjack
Facebook: 2NE1
Youtube: 2NE1
Fan Cafe: 2NE1
Weibo: 2NE1-YG

𝐈𝐬𝐚

➴..} 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Luisa -Marina- Sara - Marisol Flores

➷..} 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Kimiko Kobayashi (小林喜美子)

➷..} 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Isa (이사)

∞︎︎..𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞/𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥: Lou, Lulu ,Lui, Lu, Lulu, Ina, Mari, Marnie, Mars, Mary, Mina, Nina, Ri, Rina. Kiki, Kiko.

• Feminist Queen, Global It Girl, Nation's Visual, Golden Vocalist, Worldwide Beauty, First and Only Apple Ambassador, worldwide trendsetter, Nation's Angel, Nation's First Love, 2th gen ace, 2th gen Fashionista, most streamed Idol, most awards, Golden Girl, Best female vocalist, The majestic of everything, The Goodness, Dance Machine, Iconic Idol, Empress secret weapon and Best girl Crush

➷..}𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: "Luisa: Renowned Warrior

"Marina: of the sea"

"Marisol:Sunny sea, sea and sun; Mary of solitude"

"Sara: princess"

"Kimiko: unique / noble / magnificent / just / worthy / incomparable child"

➷..}𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Lead Dance, Main Rapper, Main Vocalist, Visual

➷..} 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: January 20, 1991

➷..} 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: Buenos Aires, Argentina

➷..} 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 🇦🇷🇯🇵

➷..} 𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧: ♒

➷..} 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧: Goat

➷..} 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 34

➷..} 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 33

➷..} 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 165 cm (5'4)

➷..} 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 44kg (97lbs)

➷..} 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: A

➷..} 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬: Singing, Dancing, Piano, Rap, Song-writing, Acting

➷..} 𝐌𝐢𝐜. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Metallic Red

➷..} 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: @Marisol.M

➷..} 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 🎧

➷..} 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: LuisaM

➷..} 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞: Marisol M

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

➥ 𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Idol, Model, Global Ambassador, Endorser, Businesswoman and Actress

➥ 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Strong, Loving, Honest

➩ 🅲🅻🅰🅸🅼:

➥ 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞: Any Ulzzang

➥ 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥: Younghyun (BigMama) + Sohyang (Soloist) + Haeri (Davichi)

➥ 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫: Miryo (BrownEyedGirls)

➥ 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Kahi (After School) + Chungha (Soloist) + Seungyeon (CLC) + Hyoyeon (SNSD) + Momo (Twice)

➥ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Female

➥ 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Heterosexual

➥ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬: She/her

➥ 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬: Blue and Gray

➥ 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬: Brown (natural)

➥ 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: ?

➥ 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫: ɪsᴀ

➥ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲: YG Entertainment

➥ 𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18 (International age), 19 (Korean age)

➥ 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩: 2ne1

➥ 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦: ?

➥ 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭: N/a

➥ 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬: Yoga, Basketball, Fitness at home, Football, Jogging, Pilates, Riding, Swimming, Dancing, singing, meet with friends, Tennis, Baking, Cooking, Read, Travel

➥ 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞: Cheater, Lie, When someone doesn't keep their promise, Argue

➥ 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬: Her family, her members, BlackJacks, have fun, Enjoy life , Her Husband and her Children

➥ 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬: Rolls Eyes and Heart Cheek Pose

➥ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲: Father, Mother, Twins brother and sister

➥ 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬: She loves Argentinian food and others

➥ 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬: Avengers, Maze Runner - The Chosen Ones, Eternals, X-Men, Enola Holmes, The King, Twilight, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Get out of the pond, The good fairy, Percy Jackson, Vaiana, Encanto, Night in the museum, Minions, battle of the titans, Underworld, Blonde

➥ 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: Teen Wolf, House of the Dragon, Euphoria, The Rookie, Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, 9-1-1, American Horror Story, The Flash, The Outpost, Ginny & Georgia, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Jane the Virgin, The Walking Dead

➥ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Married

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐼𝑠𝑎

❁..Isa was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

❁..She has a twin brother and twin sister.

❁..Isa developed an interest in music at an early age and began singing and dancing as a child.

❁.. Her father is Japanese and her mother is Argentine

❁..She showed an exceptional talent for singing early on and appeared in various local talent competitions.

❁..Due to her commitment and passion, Isa quickly gained recognition in the local music scene.

❁..She was discovered by a music producer and given the opportunity to further develop her skills and take professional singing lessons.

❁..Isa worked hard on her music career and participated in various performances and auditions to showcase her skills.

❁..At the age of 18, she finally signed a contract with YG Entertainment and began her official musical career.

❁..Isa was recognized as a versatile artist who excelled in both singing and dancing.

❁..She had the opportunity to work with renowned producers and songwriters to create and refine her music.

❁..Isa has been praised for her unique style, expressiveness and strong stage presence.

❁..She gained attention both in the South Korean music industry and internationally, gaining a wide fan base.

❁..Isa stayed true to her artistic passion and worked hard to further improve her skills and continually develop as a musician.

❁..Isa is known for her outstanding stage presence and energy during live performances.

❁..She has participated in various music shows and festivals and showcased her talent there.

❁..Isa has built a strong fan base known as "Isa Nation" who support her in her musical journey.

❁..In addition to her music career, she is also active in other areas of the entertainment industry, such as acting and modeling.

❁..Isa has appeared in several television dramas and films and has been praised for her acting skills.

❁..As a model, she has participated in fashion shows and photo shoots and became a style icon for her unique and trendy personality.

❁..She has also shown her versatility through her songwriting ability and has composed some of her own songs.

❁..Isa has received various awards and recognition for her musical achievements.

❁..Isa has an impressive discography with numerous hits and successful albums.

❁..She has also worked on collaborations with other artists, showing her versatility.

❁..Isa has a strong social media presence and is known for her interaction with her fans.

❁..She has her own online platform where she shares exclusive content and insights into her life.

❁..Isa is a fashion icon and is often praised for her unique style and fashion sense.

❁..She has participated in various fashion magazines and has been recognized for her aesthetic understanding.

❁..Isa is an ambassador for various charities and is actively involved in social causes.

❁..She is committed to protecting the environment and promoting sustainable practices.

❁..Isa also has a passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle, which she shares with her fan base.

❁..She is a role model for young people and encourages them to pursue their dreams and stand up for what they believe in.

❁..Isa has a passionate following known as "Isafans" who support her music and personality.

❁..She is known for her unique voice and her ability to interpret different musical genres.

❁..Isa has participated in international tours, conquering stages around the world.

❁..She has performed at prestigious music festivals and large arenas, wowing audiences with her energy and performance skills.

❁..Isa has worked with renowned musicians and producers, integrating different musical styles and influences into her songs.

❁..Her songs are known for their catchy melodies, profound lyrics and personal messages.

❁..Isa has also contributed to soundtracks for films and dramas, showing her versatility as a musician.

❁..She has received a multitude of awards and nominations in the music industry, which underline her artistic recognition.

❁..Isa is known for advocating for social justice and equality and using her voice for important social causes.

❁..She is an inspiring personality who emphasizes the importance of self-expression, authenticity and self-love.

❁..Isa has a strong online presence and is active on various social media platforms.

❁..She uses her reach and influence to address important social issues and raise awareness.

❁..Isa has founded her own non-profit organization that promotes educational opportunities and support for disadvantaged young people.

❁..She is a sought-after guest speaker and appears at international conferences and events to share her experiences and insights.

❁..In addition to her musical career, Isa has also lived out her creative side in other areas, such as as a painter or writer.

❁..She has published several books dealing with topics such as self-development, positive thinking and the pursuit of dreams.

❁..Isa is also committed to environmental protection and is actively committed to sustainability and the fight against climate change.

❁..She has participated in various environmental campaigns and works with environmental organizations to raise awareness and take action.

❁..Isa is an artist known for her honesty and ability to convey deep emotions in her songs and is considered by many to be an inspiration and role model.

❁..She has a large international fan base and is appreciated in different countries and cultures.

❁..Isa has launched a successful solo career and released several hit singles.

❁..She has also released a number of solo albums that have been acclaimed by critics and fans alike.

❁..Isa is known for her breathtaking live performances and her ability to wow audiences with her presence and charisma.

❁..She has participated in international tours, performing sold-out concerts in renowned venues around the world.

❁..Isa has been honored with numerous music awards and accolades, including "Best Female Artist" and "Album of the Year".

❁..Apart from her music career, Isa has also appeared in various films and TV shows and has proven her acting skills.

❁..She has played a wide range of roles, from romantic comedies to sophisticated dramas.

❁..Isa is also known as a fashion icon and has collaborated with renowned designers to create her own clothing line.

❁..She has participated in international fashion weeks and been celebrated for her unique style and fashion expression.

❁..Isa has a loyal and dedicated fan base known as the "Isa Army" who support her career across all platforms.

❁..Isa has become a prominent figure in the entertainment industry and is a sought-after host on various TV shows and events.

❁..She is known for her humorous and charming personality, which allows her to appeal to a wide range of viewers.

❁..Isa has also served as a mentor to aspiring artists, helping them develop their skills and talents.

❁..She is a popular choice as a judge in talent shows and competitions, where she shares her expertise and experience.

❁..Isa has also discovered her passion for traveling and documents her adventures on her own travel blog and YouTube channel.

❁..She has taken part in exciting trips around the world and learned about different cultures and traditions.

❁..Isa is passionate about social justice and human rights and has actively participated in campaigns against injustice.

❁..She also founded her own foundation that provides education and support programs for underprivileged communities.

❁..Isa is appreciated by her fans and colleagues alike for her positivity, her humility and her generosity.

❁..She has a strong passion for art and culture, and her creativity is reflected in all aspects of her career.

❁..Isa has four children: three sons and one daughter.

❁..In 2012 she gave birth to her first son.

❁..In 2013 she left 2ne1 for various reasons #1 because of different opinions and because she kept her pregnancy a secret

❁..In 2017 Isa married her husband.

❁..When asked how she met her husband, she answers that she knows him through her childhood.

❁..Your husband is a well-known footballer and enjoys a high level of popularity.

❁..She also committed to her solo career in 2013

❁..Even though she didn't want it, Isa later gets a documentary series about her life.

❁..In the documentary series she talks about how she only has contact with two members of her former group.

❁..Although Isa has Asian roots, you can also clearly see influences from her Argentine DNA.

❁..As a child, she was awarded a beauty award because of her beautiful appearance.

❁..Over the course of her life, she has developed into a self-confident and attractive woman who has found recognition in various areas.

❁.. She was in Boys Over Flowers, Secret Garden, Cinderella's Sister, Dream High

❁.. Sie is friends with almost everyone

❁.. Her role models are her family

❁..after Isa gave birth to her sons, she decided to put her career on hold and focus more on her family. She wants to be a good mother and fulfill her responsibility towards her children. Although she still has her artistic ambitions, she consciously makes more time for her family and strikes a balance between her role as a mother and her professional aspirations. This decision brings her deep satisfaction and allows her to enjoy the special moments of her children's growth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6K 40
Recently fired, homeless and single, Jennie returns back home to New Zealand, feeling the need to escape Korea for a while, to deal with the feeling...
2.2M 108K 146
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away
6.4K 143 30
>>Ich könnte dich nicht hassen, du bist so süß und wunderbar zu mir.>SAG das nicht,die frage ist nicht ob sondern wann.Y/n ich bin letztendlich doch...
854K 19.7K 109
In which Fai lives her life as Big Hit's first female soloist. Book 1, set in 2019. Book 2 Published Cover by: @blushkun