𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✎ 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐕...

By SLUTT444GIOO

ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

1.9K 81 18
By SLUTT444GIOO

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

so everyone was currently downstairs, chilling in the living room doing absolutely nothing. concrete was over and the three opp ass females that khia did not fuck with, not even a tad bit.

but khia was currently laying across one of the couch's with her lower body resting on gio's lap. ka'miya, saniya, and najah were in the kitchen talking about who knows what but most likely khia.

"can y'all play some music" khia said, placing her phone on her stomach "no, listen to yourself breathe" camo replied, opening a red starburst as khia flicked him off "i've been doing that for the past twenty minutes" khia replied.

"well do it for another thirty" he replied and khia looked at boat "get him before i fuck him up" khia said "wait a minute, ian got nun to do with this" he said, throwing his hands up.

"your his guardian" she replied "im a grown ass man" camo replied "act like it" khia and karrah said at once as dc laughed "childish" draft said, shaking his head "so what we doing today?" saniya said as alvin and the chipmunks walked into the living room.

"i'm bored as hell and i'm tired of playing this stupid ass game" dc said as khia sat up since they decided to sit where her head was "yall wanna go to the mall or something?" ka'miya asked.

"do you have mall money?" draft questioned "don't try to be funny bitch" she replied as gio laughed "what's funny?" najah questioned and khia turned around "zip it, don't say a fuck ass thing to her" khia said.

"stop talkin to her crazy cause i'll fuck a bitch up real quick" saniya said "literally" ka'miya added and khia stood up "i been wanting to fight yall for so long" khia said.

"girl sit the fuck down" najah said and gio grabbed khia's waist and sat her down on her lap "i'll back hand the fuck out you" khia laughed "but nah we do need to go to the mall" she added.

"watchu needa go to the mall for?" gio questioned knowing khia just liked spending money for fun "i agree" karrah said "you gotta give me a good reason first cause i know you like to spend money for fun" gio said and khia looked back at her.

"because we're going to LA tomorrow and i need to buy some new outfits" khia said "oh shit i forgot all about that" boat said "right" karrah agreed "ain't it complexcon?" draft questioned.

"yea, yall going right?" khia asked "nah, we got other shit to do but y'all got boat" camo said and she nodded "well let's go to the mall" khia hopped up "so you can go spend gio's money?" najah said and her friends laughed.

khia turned on her heels and looked at her, "gio's money? oh i see, she fucked up when she fucked with you since she decided to date a broke bitch but me & you aren't the same, luv" khia replied "jesus" draft face palmed before standing up.

"how about yall squash the beef" he suggested "ain't no beef, she just don't like me because gio ain't want her no more" khia laughed "never been mad about a bitch, hunny" she replied.

"bitch? don't call me no bitch, bitch" gio mugged "you are what you are" she said, smiling at gio "if that's the case then you a LV" gio said "which is?" saniya questioned "loose vagina" gio mouthed.

"mane go upstairs" karrah laughed "right" khia agreed "let's start getting ready" saniya clapped "don't take all day either, khia" boat said "it don't even be me, it be giovanna" khia said in shock.

"hey!" gio yelled since khia said her gov "don't yell at me" khia rolled her eyes "mane go get ready" draft laughed "them niggas act like siblings" camo said "definitely" dc agreed.

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"bout time, we was waiting on yall" camo said "niggas was about to go to sleep" boat said as they stood up and grabbed their things "whatever, stay still right quick" khia said.

"one, two, three, four...okay so it's ten of us" khia said "who's riding with me n khia?" gio questioned, licking her lips "us" ka'miya said "see, i knew a bitch was gon say some" khia rolled her eyes.

"draft, camo, and karrah let's go" khia said "boat, alvin and the chipmunks, and dc riding together" gio said "yea so don't let boat's driving kill yall" karrah added "i drive better than khia" he defended.

"not really" draft said, shaking his head as his braids followed his head movements "khia be hitting shit" boat said "no i don't, i just drive fast" khia argued "yea, if anything you be knocking down cones n shit" gio laughed.

"fuck all of y'all" he said and they laughed "my crew, let's go" khia said as they followed her to the door "who's driving?" camo asked "me, she tired" gio replied "she ain't tired, she just don't drive when yall together" camo said and they laughed.

"true but i am tired" khia laughed as she got in the passenger seat, gio shutting the door behind her "let me control da music" karrah said "hell no" draft said "let me do it" camo said.

"nigga no, all you gon do is play yo self" karrah argued "you just mad because i rap better than you" camo replied "delusional, get help immediately" she replied, rolling her eyes as khia laughed "then yall got me sitting between them, what yall gon do when they start swinging?" draft said as khia laughed.

જ⁀➴

"i'm not taking alvin and the chipmunks no where else" boat said, shaking his head as they got out of the car "what happened" gio laughed "they was talking about fucking the whole time and then i let them control the music- worst shit ever" he explained.

"i could've told you that" khia scoffed "stop talking shit" saniya said, turning to look at the group since her and her two friends were walking ahead of everyone else.

"it's so fucking hot" karrah complained "then stop talkin" camo replied "you just picking at this point" boat laughed "im so used to this shit" khia said, shaking her head.

"what store yall going to first?" draft asked "boujee ass mall" gio mumbled "any clothing store i see that looks interesting" khia shrugged "and im going with her" gio said, pointing at khia.

"im going to pacsun, bye kids" draft said "ouu, im going wit you" camo said "do they have any real jewelry stores?" dc questioned "i just want a new ring" he added "yea, i'll take you" karrah said.

"well we don't need to walk with yall, obviously" saniya said "don't recall anyone asking" gio said and khia popped her, hearing a low 'ow' afterwards "cut it out" khia said and gio rolled her eyes.

"okay, i'm tired of standing here, we'll be at victoria's secret if yall need us" khia said before walking off "you think i should've vlogged today?" khia asked "nope, we spending quality time together" gio said.

"i just like recording the moments, maybe i should start making vlogs that only we can see" khia suggested as she linked her arm with gio's "sounds like porn if you ask me" gio said as they entered the store making khia laugh.

"get your head out of the gutter, seriously" she laughed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.
327 45 8
"𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦...
26.2K 753 21
𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘪𝘰, 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢...
26.9K 535 36
just read it 😭