ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴘᴏᴛ...

By lilxprincessa

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sᴀᴍɪʀᴀ ᴍᴄᴄᴀʟʟ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴡɴ, ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇʟɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡ... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴏᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ sᴄᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ!
sʜᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ
sᴄᴀʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴏғғ
ᴡᴏʟғsʙᴀɴᴇ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
...ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ
ʜᴇʏ sᴀᴍɪʀᴀ
ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴋᴀᴛᴇ

ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ

2.9K 165 8
By lilxprincessa

the show,
flashbacks
reaction

Samira is leaning with her back against a random locker, only half-dressed in her lacrosse practice gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on her face as she processes the fact that Lucas father, Chris Argent, is one of the Hunters who attacked her and Derek during the full moon over the weekend.

Melissa still not over the fact Chris shot an arrow to her daughter glared at him making him flip nervously as Allison snickered at her dad.

Stiles, having just finished getting ready for practice, is walking across the room when he sees Samira and stops to talk to her.

"Did you apologize to luca?" Stiles questions her.

Samira, still in shock nods weakly. "Yeah."

Stiles isn't satisfied by this short answer and looks at her with a slightly exasperated expression. "Is he giving you a second chance, or...?"

Still dazed, Samira nods again. "Yeah."

Stiles is excited on Samira behalf at this news and tries to encourage Samira to feel the same. "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?"

Scott shakes his head weakly. "No."

Stiles frowns in confusion. "No...?"

Samira starts to come out of her overwhelmed haze and tries to explain what she learned, still unable to make eye contact with Stiles. "Remember... The Hunters? His dad is one of 'em."

Stiles gapes at Scott in shock. "His dad--?"

Samira ignores Stiles' words and continues to speak. "--shot me."

Stiles cuts Samira off to ask for clarification. "Luca father--?"

Samira continues to ignore Stiles' interruptions and finishes her sentence. "--with a crossbow."

Stiles, flabbergasted by this news, repeats himself dramatically now that Samira has finally stopped speaking. "Luca father?"

Samira, now officially snapped out of her daze by this conversation, yelps at Stiles impatiently. "Yes! His father!"

"No need to yell at me." Stiles playfully scoffed at Samira.

"I know I'm sorry but he scared me." Samira whines as she nods her head at Chris who raised a brow at her. "To be fair you didn't like me back then."

"That's very true."

"And don't forget you tried to kill her, when she and Luca were sneaking around." Allison whispered to her father knowing if Melissa had heard it she'd probably kill her dad.

Seeing that Stiles is just as shocked as she is, Samira begins to actively panic again. "Oh, my God"

Stiles wastes no time trying to get Samira to stop freaking out by comforting her. "No, Samira. Snapback!"

After a moment, Samira finally snaps out of it and looks Stiles in the eyes, though she's still frowning with concern.

"You okay?" Stiles questions her.

Samira nods, and Stiles sighs in relief. "Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?"

Samira thinks for a moment before slowly responding. "No... N-no, I don't think so."

Stiles nods patiently and continues. "Does he know about him? Does Allison know?"

Allison chuckles knowing that she and Luca didn't know until their aunt Kate showed them Derek and also behind their family secret about being a hunter.

Samira's eyes widen when she realizes she has no idea if Luca or Allison knows about their family's status as Werewolf Hunters and begins to panic again. "Oh, yeah, I don't know! What if he does? This is gonna kill me, man-"

Stiles forces Samira to look at him and speaks to her in a reassuring voice as he cuts off her trail of thought. "Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay?"

Stiles picks up the rest of her lacrosse gear and thrusts it into Samira hands.

"Here, Samira. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?"

Samira takes a deep breath and reluctantly nods in agreement. " Lacrosse."

Stiles nods in encouragement and firmly pats Samira on the sides of her arms with his hands as he punctuates his next words. "Here. We. Go!"

Samira and Stiles turn to leave the locker room, with Stiles accidentally tripping on his own feet and nearly falling to the floor in the process.

"Supported brother, we stand that!" A ravenclaw called out as some people cheered loving the sibling relationship that stiles and Samira has.

Harry and Verena looked at each knowing that in their timeline they weren't able to witness their uncle and mother having a sibling they just heard stories.

Samira and Stiles arrive at the lacrosse field just as Coach Finstock has begun announcing their first task.

"Let's go! One-on-one from up top!" Coach turns to look at Jackson, who is running onto the field. "Jackson-- take a long stick today."

Jackson nods and drops the stick he was holding in favor of the longer one that Coach instructed him to take before running back onto the field. "Atta boy!"

Jackson takes his place on the field, and when Coach blows his whistle, he scoops up a ball and the team starts the play. The players run around the field, passing the ball to each other and shoulder-checking their opponents as they try to score a goal, with Coach watching with a focused expression as he follows their movements from the sidelines.

"That's how you do it, Jackson! That's how you do it!"
Jackson hits one of the players in the back with the blunt end of his stick so he can steal the ball. Coach shoots an annoyed look at one of the other players, #31. "Greenberg, take a lap!"

Greenberg sets off to run around the field as Coach turns his attention to the lined-up players ready to start their round of one-on-ones. Samira is at the front of the line and gets prepared to start.
"Let's go! Faster, Greenberg! Let's go." Coach yells at him.

All of the Hogwarts students, professors, and the family wonder who Greenberg was and why the coach had only him do the lap.

The McCall pack smirked knowing Greenberg was always coach Finstock's favorite person to pick on.

Samira, looking distracted, is brought back to reality when Coach shouts at her. "McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Coach points at Jackson, who is waiting for her with his long stick in hand, ready to show him up. However, when Samira clenches her jaw and runs toward him, she's easily tackled by the larger young man and is tossed flat on her back onto the grassy field. Coach wastes no time in starting to mock her as Samira grimaces, both in pain and in embarrassment.

"Hey, McCall!"

Over at the line, Stiles winces sympathetically at Samira's bad play, especially once he sees Coach walking over to where Samira is still laying on the ground.

"Hey, McCall!"

Samira lifts her head to see Jackson smirking above her, looking very satisfied by his successful tackle.
"You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?. Jackson mocked as Coach finally makes it over to Samira just as Jackson walks away.

Samira quickly jumps to her feet, fixing her gloves and pads as Coach begins berating her for her poor performance.

"My-my grandmother can move faster than that-- and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach laughed.

Samira's anger and frustration have her doubled over, which begins to worry Stiles, who continues to watch from mid-field.

Samira clenches her jaw as he responds in a tight voice to Coach Finstock. "Yes, Coach."

"She's so hot." James mumble as a little bit of drool comes out from the corner of his mouth making Sirius snicker.

"You okay there prongs." Sirius teased making James nod as he still looked at Samira who was busy talking with Stiles.

"Oh yeah." James mumbles.

"Really because you have a bit of drool right there." Sirius pointed out as James quickly cleaned the drool off his face hoping nobody else saw.

Coach, still trying to goad Samira into a more competitive mindset, continues to mock her. "I can't hear you!"

Fortunately for Samira, she is not looking Coach in the eyes, because her irises flash gold as Samira grits her teeth and repeats herself in an irritated tone of voice.
"Yes. Coach!"

Coach, also irritated, moves so his mouth is just inches from Samira's right ear as he mutters his orders. "Then do it again!"

Samira clenches her jaw again as she sighs and runs back to position while Coach shouts mockingly toward the rest of the players.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!"

Jackson gets back to his position in mid-field as Samira returns to the front of the line-up for one-on-ones; though her eyes are no longer glowing gold, she still looks angry yet determined. After a moment, Coach blows his whistle to have them start.

"Let's go!" Coach yelled to the players.

Samira runs full-speed at Jackson, gripping her lacrosse stick hard as she collides with Jackson, her right shoulder hitting Jackson right in the collarbone on the same side.

Jackson falls backwards, landing flat on his back in the grass just as Samira had just gone earlier, and clutches his right shoulder in pain.

Stiles, panicked, runs over to Samira to check on him while everyone else is distracted by Jackson. Samira fangs have come out, and her eyes are glowing bright gold again as she desperately tries to keep herself from fully turning.

"I was a newly turned werewolf, no need to judge." Samira says to the slytherins as she sees them judging her.

"You filthy halfbreed." A seven year slytherin sneered at her as James glared at him angrily before sending a hex to his way causing him to yelp.

"Don't you dare ever call her that?" James sneered at him as Samira gave a grateful smile.

"Samira? Samira, you okay?" Stiles questions his sister as he throws his right arm around Samira's shoulders and uses his left hand to clutch samiras left arm.

Meanwhile, the rest of the players have rushed to check on Jackson, but Coach, kneeling next to the injured player, holds out his hands to instruct them to back up and give Jackson space.

"Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Off to the side, Samira , panting heavily, whispers to Stiles in a panicked tone of voice.

"I can't control it, Stiles! It's happening!" Samira panicked as she looked at stiles.

Stiles eyes widen in alarm when he realizes that Samira's in the middle of a transformation into her Werewolf form and yelps quietly.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles looks around, sees that everyone else is distracted by Jackson's injuries, and grabs Samira by the shoulders.

"Come on, get up." Stiles pulls Samira to her feet and, still keeping an arm around Samira's shoulders, drags her back to the locker room. "Come on. Come on."

Samaria and Stiles pass the bleachers, but are too preoccupied with Samira's current dilemma to notice that Derek is standing behind the stands and off to the side, watching them with a focused expression.

"Why is it that the stalkers are always hot?" Mary spoke, making some of the females and males from different houses agree with her.

"They can be so hot but then they have a crazy side of themselves." A male ravenclaw spoke. "And. I ain't trying to get killed if they have a crazy side."

Many laughed at the ravenclaw comment knowing that he was right.

Samira and Stiles have finally made it to the locker room, where Stiles pushes her through the door.
"Come on, here we go."

Samira falls to her knees never to one of the sinks, and Stiles follows her.

"Sit down. You okay?" Stiles moves to crouch down in front of Samira to look him in the eyes. "Samira, you okay?"

Samira, now completely overwhelmed, finally looks up and screams at the top of her lungs in a desperate panic, her eyes bright gold. "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Many of the first, second and third year yelp as Smaira looked at them as they had their hands covering their faces making her look back at her pack. "I did warn the professor that this wasn't a show for the kids to watch but they didn't listen."

"Now they're scared." Lily pointed out as some of them were crying lightly.

"Who cares if the little ruts are crying, let's continue watching this. It's starting to get good." Malia bluntly says as stiles winces looking at Samira who raised a brow.

"I wished I could say it's progress but it's not, but we're working on it." Stiles tells Smaira who bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing, loving how Malia is blunt.

Stiles who saw this gave her a glare as Samira mocked surrender making stiles glared harder. "I hate you."

"No you don't." Smaira gave him a cheeky smile causing him to roll his eyes.

"No I don't."

The shock from Samira's roaring voice causes Stiles to fall back onto his heels, and he eventually is forced to crawl backwards away from Samira as the Werewolf starts stalking him.

Stiles manages to get to his feet and flings himself back behind a row of lockers, only for Samira to easily leap on top of them in a single bound.

Samira looks down at Stiles from the top of the lockers, and her vision is tinted red from the rage that triggered her transformation in the first place.

She visually tracks Stiles as the young human man once again falls back onto his butt and is quickly forced to push himself back up onto his feet as he turns the corner, not taking his eyes off of Samira as the Werewolf crawls to the end of the row of lockers.
She then pulls himself up onto the heating vents up around the top of the ceiling and uses them to crawl around and track Stiles, who has circled around the locker room and has just made it back to the entrance, where he bumps into the fire extinguisher as he flails around desperately.

Stiles finally gets an idea and grabs the fire extinguisher, waiting until Samira has jumped back down onto the floor before spraying it at her.

This surprises and disorients Samira, who covers her face with her hands to try to avoid the spray.

Once Stiles stops, he takes cover just outside the door to the locker room and waits to see what happens next, clutching the fire extinguisher tightly and preparing himself to possibly have to do it again.

Inside the locker room, Samira, dazed from the rush of what has just happened, sits down on one of the benches and slowly pulls off her helmet before calling out in a quiet voice.

"Stiles...?" Samira whispered confusedly.

Stiles relaxes somewhat but wills himself not to run in until he knows what he's getting himself into. He slowly peeks his head around the door frame and sees Samira, covered in sweat and squinting at him on the bench.

"What happened?" Samira weakly says as she waits for stiles to come inside the locker room.

Stiles, still panting for breath from the exertion of being chased around by Samira just moments ago, sighs deeply as he comes out from behind the door and walks inside.

He looks at Samira with an exhausted and exasperated expression as he drops the fire extinguisher on the ground with a loud clattering sound and starts to take off his gloves, which he forcefully throws onto the floor to emphasize his seriousness about the situation.

"You tried to kill me." Stiles told her.

Samira sighs and looks guilty as Stiles walks over to him and crouches in front of her so he can look her in the eyes.

His expression is grim as he reminds Samira of what he had researched last weekend. "It's like I told you before-- it's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

Samira huffs a quiet, exhausted laugh. "But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't notice."

Stiles' voice is firm when he responds to make it clear to Samira that this is a problem they need to deal with and take seriously.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Stiles sighs deeply and looks Samira in the eyes. "You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game."

"I'm first line."Samira immediately tries to protest against this, but Stiles cuts her off

"Not anymore."

"Yikes." Marlene mumbles. "Must of suck to give up something you like."

Samira shrugged knowing that she still played lacrosse and never gave up because of her being a werewolf, she and stiles had found a way where she was still able to play lacrosse still. "Not exactly."

Sirius looked at her confused not knowing what she meant by that. "What do you mean, you love lacrosse and have to give it up, I mean if I had to give up on quidditch I would have lost my mind."

Many of the quidditch lovers had agreed with Sirius as Samira just smiled at him. "If you keep watching then it will answer your question."

Night has fallen, and Samira has just returned home to her bedroom. She drops her backpack onto the floor in the corner and belly-flops sideways onto her bed without changing her clothes.

After a moment, her mother, Melissa, knocks on her door and quickly comes in without waiting for an answer. She's wearing her nurse's scrubs and talks to Samira without really paying attention to her.

"Hey-- late shift again for me. But, I am taking Saturday off to see your first game!" Melissa tells her daughter.

Samira, clearly still unhappy about the fact that she can't play, especially since she can't really tell anyone why that is, wastes no time trying to argue with her in a grumpy voice. "No, Mom, you can't."

Melissa scoffs at the fact that Samira thinks she can tell her what to do. "Oh, no, I can and will."

She walks toward him as she dramatically drops her head back onto the bed with a slight bounce. "Come on, one shift isn't gonna break us."

Melissa thinks about it for a moment before frowning at the thought of the hours she'll be missing out on at work and looks away from her. "...Not completely."

Samira sighs knowing that her mother wouldn't even let her help with paying bills as mother told her "that's your hard working money you spend however you want, I don't want you to help me with any bills that's my job to do."

But little did Melissa knew that Samira will easily sneaked in money to the bills, Samira didn't really cared about spending money, even if she did she'll shop at a thrift store it was cheaper and she did found cute clothes some might be a little bigger than her actual size but she found a way to make it work or she'll just steal some of stiles t-shirts, hoodies or even flannels.

Melissa looks back at her daughter and frowns in concern. "Hey, what's with your eyes?"

Alarmed, Samira raises herself up onto her elbows, afraid that her irises may be glowing gold, but that's not what Melissa is talking about.

"You look like you haven't slept in days." Melissa looked worried for her daughter.

Trying to hide her relief that she's still in the dark about her transformation into a Werewolf, Samira quickly lies to cover up her secret.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing. I'm just... stressed." Samira tells her mom with a small smile.

Melissa, not totally convinced, continues to question her. "Just stress? Nothing else?"

"Homework." Samira tells her hopefully her mother would believe her.

"I mean, it's not like you're on drugs or anything, right?" Melissa laughs awkwardly, but Samira's expression is that of confusion.

"...Right now?" Samira asked

Melissa isn't satisfied with this answer and scoffs loudly before she starts questioning her even harder. "Right now? I'm sorry, what do you mean, "right now?" Have you ever taken drugs?"

Samira , too tired to have this argument, keeps her expression blank aside from raising an eyebrow at her.

"Have you?" Samira questions her mother.

Melissa gapes at her in irritation and exasperation for a long moment before finally just clicking her tongue, sighing, and walking to the door.

"Get some sleep." Melissa says.

"You know." Samira stated as she looked at her mother with a smirk on her face. "You never answered my question, have you tried drugs before?"

Melissa opened and closed her mouth as she saw her daughter's friends looking at waiting for an answer before she cleared her throat. "You young lady don't get to ask the question here."

"So you have." Samira says as her mother glared at her. "What, you didn't deny it."
Melissa glared harder at her daughter as Samira clicked her tongue.

"You know what it's doesn't even matter anymore." Samira looked away from her mother.

She gives her one last look and then leaves to go to work. Once she's gone, Samira groans and flops her head back down onto the bed until the sound of her computer's video-chat application ringing in the background gets her attention.

As Samira sits down at her desk, Stiles can be seen on the screen turning around and shooting at the monitor with a plastic toy gun that shoots red light. Too exhausted to want to play games, Samira gets to the point of the call.

"What'd you find out?" Samira questions stiles.

"Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Stiles answered her.

Samira immediately starts to feel guilty. "Because of me?"

Stiles scoffs on-screen as though Samira is being ridiculous. "Because he's a tool."

"Yup he's  definitely a tool!" Someone yelled as many agreed that Jackson was a tool that deserved what he got.

"But, is he gonna play?" Samira questions.

"Well, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday." Stiles answered her.

Samira sighs deeply, conflicted on what to do-- she wants to be the star lacrosse player she's dreamed of being but also doesn't want to risk hurting anyone.

On screen, Stiles leans forward as though he's trying to get a closer look at something on Samira screen, causing Samira to frown.

"What?" Samira asked.

On screen, Stiles' eyes widen in fear and alarm; however, the computer connection starts to get glitchy and the screen freezes up, preventing Samira from being able to see or hear anything else that Stiles said.
Once this becomes clear to Stiles, he switches to typing, sending a message that reads-- "It looks like--", causing Samira to become even more confused.

"It looks like what?" Samira watches the screen of her laptop-- the video chat app is frozen on Stiles' horrified expression, and the small rainbow circle spins in the middle to communicate that the text aspect of the application is buffering, causing Samira to become even more frustrated.

She eventually sighs and starts typing something on her keyboard in hopes of triggering it to start working, but when this does nothing, she groans in frustration.
"Come on, damnit!" Samaira is frustrated.

Finally, Stiles' text comes through, which reads "Someone's behind you." Even more confused, Samira just stares at the screen with a frown and whispers under her breath.

"What?" Samira opens up her own video screen and zooms in to see a man standing behind her and staring at her intently, causing Samira to quickly push herself backwards in her rolling chair to turn around to see who it is.

It's Derek, who immediately grabs her by the back of her hoodie and pulls her to his feet before shoving her face-first against the nearby wall and holding her there as he growls at her angrily.

Melissa took a deep breath knowing that today wasn't her day at all since she finding out everything that her daughter had left out, Melissa knew that once they were out of here she was going to killed Argent for shooting an arrow at her daughter, then going to killed Derek for manhandling her daughter, she knew she was about to commit murder.

"Looks like grandma is ready to commit mass murder." Harry told his twin sister who nodded her head.

"Yeah, just wait until she finds out what Derek didn't to mom at the ice rink." Verena says as Harry winces knowing that their grandmother was definitely going to commit mass murder after she sees the scene.

Both Potter-McCall twins looked at each other knowing that if their grandma was going to murder their uncle Derek they'd help hide the body.

"I saw you on the field!" Derek yelled as he still had a hold of Samira.

Samira, caught off-guard, stammers as he responds. "Wha-what are you talking about?"

"You shifted in front of them! If they find out what you are, they find out about me-- about all of us. And then it's not just the Hunters after us, it's everyone." Derek angrily says.

Samira is so anxious at this point that he is practically hyperventilating. "They didn't see anything! I s-swear, I-"

"And they won't. Because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday, I'm gonna kill you myself." Derek firmly tells her.

Derek shoves Samira harder against the wall before letting go of her, leaving Samira panting for breath.
By the time she's pulled herself together enough to look around, Derek has completely vanished.

Samira turns and leans back against the wall to catch her breath, which is when she notices her window is wide open, indicating that Derek got in and out of her bedroom through it.

She slams her hand against her knee, aggravated that she's being forced to sit out of the game.

_______________

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇs sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜsʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ.

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴛɪʟ' ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴇ" . ɪ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ.

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜs' ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs, ʙᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴀɴ's ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ.

ᴅɪᴅ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴏʀ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜᴇʟʟᴀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀғғᴏʀᴅ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛs sᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜᴇʟʟᴀ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ.

ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛ, ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 212 9
In which Isabella Winchester try to start a new life that she never had before when she was thrown into the hunting Life after her mother passed away...
11.4K 309 7
"Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So...
15.8K 221 13
Cᴀssɪᴏᴘᴇɪᴀ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴛʜᴇʀɴ sᴋʏ, ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀɪɴ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ Cᴀssɪᴏᴘᴇɪᴀ ɪɴ Gʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ,ᴡʜᴏ ʙᴏᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴜɴʀɪᴠᴀᴇʟᴅ Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ. I...
4.9K 175 4
Hayley Stilinski, goes in the woods with her two friends and brother what would happen? What happens when her future kids bring her and her family al...