Short Halal Love Stories

By xvxmpx

Delve into a captivating collection of halal love stories that exemplify the essence of Islamic values. From... More

||Announcement||
||Her Loving Imam||
||His Tahajjud Prayers||
||Under the Olive Tree||

||A Wholesome Friday||

11 1 0
By xvxmpx

Looking at the time it's 1:30 PM, "It looks like Jummah is about to start, I should get food prepared". 

I get all the ingredients to make Arayes which is a Middle Eastern dish. I thought I'd make him traditional food today for lunch as it's his favorite. I thaw out the beef and let it sit in warm water as I chopped some garlic, onions and parsley.

Once the beef was thawed out I added my seasonings along with the garlic, parsley and onions and mix them together. Getting out my pita bread I stuff them with the meat and flatten it putting oil on the outsides of it and frying pan. 

Letting that get crispy for a little while, I work on making fresh strawberry lemonade. I cut up some strawberries and put them into a food processor. After, I strain the strawberry puree and add my fresh lemon juice. Adding sugar and water lastly and missing well with some ice.

 While my lemonade is ready I decide to set the table. Once the Arayes are done I plated it on the table for us and my little son who went to Jummah with my husband Muhammad.

I get all the dirty dishes I have used and place them in the sink to wash. I hadn't notice that the door had been open and I turn my head as I felt someone hugging me from behind. 

"Assalam Walakum hayati, I missed you so much", Muhammad said as he kissed my forehead. "Walakum Salam, habibi, I missed you more", I reply as I smile. 

I feel a tug on my abaya and I look down. "Assalam Walakum, mama surprise!!!", Ibrahim said barely holding a huge bouquet of pink roses. 

I picked him up in my arms smiling even more. "Awwww, my baby". I kisses his cheek as he brought the roses closer to my face for me to smell them.

"Li'l-ajmal malikah" (for the most beautiful queen), Muhammad said hugging Ibrahim and I. I kissed both of their cheeks and carried Ibrahim to the table setting him down. 

"Wa taʿam faqat li maliki wa al-amiir al-saghiir"(And food just for my king and little prince). I uncovered the Arayes and gave Ibrahim and Muhammad a plate. 

We all say "Bismillah" and start to eat happily. "Salma", Muhammad softly says. "Na'am?" (Yes). He smiles and says, "Thank you habibiti, the Arayes and lemonade is delicious". 

I blush softly, covering my face sightly. "Yeah mama, it's really really good!", Ibrahim says drinking his lemonade. We all laugh and enough each others company as it's been a great Jummah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 14.1K 108
What happens after Sirius convinces Regulus to run away with him, to live a free and happy life away from his family? Well, quite a lot... (bad fic...
2.3M 136K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
25.6K 1.2K 18
He tried to stay away from her. He tried to avoid marrying her. He tried not to fall in love with her. He tried everything he could think of to win t...
11M 255K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...