Sonadow Oneshots

Por Miley_Tailsko_Prower

Do I even need to Explain... Hey Hey, I'm Tails, or Miley, and Welp...here it is, the opportunity of a life t... Más

Rules
『★』ƧЦBMIƧƧIӨП『★』
『★』ƧЦᄃΉ Λ ƬΣΛƧΣ『★』
『★』ƧƬΛЯƬΣD ЩIƬΉ ᄂӨЩ GЯΛDΣƧ『★』
『★』ΉΛЯƧΉ PЦПIƧΉMΣПƬ『★』
『★』KΣΣP MΣ ЩΛЯM『★』
『★』ƧΛPPΉIЯΣ ƧΉӨЯΣƧ『★』
『★』ᄂӨVΣ ΛFƬΣЯ DΣΛƬΉ『★』
『★』FΣЯΛᄂ 『★』
『★』ƬΣЯЯIBᄂΣ ƧΣΛƧӨП『★』
『★』PЯIПᄃΣƧƧ『★』
『★』ƬΉΣ FЯΛƬΣЯПIƬY'Ƨ ƧᄂЦƬ『★』
『★』BΣΛᄃΉ BӨD『★』

『★』ƧΣXY ЯΣᄂIΣF『★』

542 7 10
Por Miley_Tailsko_Prower

Requested By: Myself

Plot: I miss you, when your out of town (Long Distance)

Smut: Yes
(Fetish[s]: Video Call, Masturbation, Pet Names, Sex Toys)

Extra: Trans Sonic, Both Shadow and Sonic are Married with a Hoglet.

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Shadow lets out a sigh of relief, when him and a certain bat had arrived at their destination, a fancy apartment, that G.U.N was paying cause of a stupid hard care stake out mission.

"Finally...Ugh, I was starting to get claustrophobic being stuck on that plane, for twenty hours." Rouge complained as she just opens the door to the room that she claimed for herself.

Upon hearing the door slam shut, Shadow only rolled his eyes, as he took his own suitcase to the opposite room, before getting settled in he checked the room for any hidden cameras, when he found none. He only started to unzip his suitcase to pull out his laptop.

With the silver wedding ring on his finger, it was obvious that he had made a promise to his partner, that he would call when he had arrived safely at his destination.

Logging into the computer, he turned on his wrist watch to activate the private internet service, that had installed in his transmitter. After connecting to it he started to make the call.

As the computer started ringing it was suddenly picked up, and blue hedgehog answered, with the matching wedding ring on his own finger.

"Good Afternoon Doll" Shadow answered.

The blue hedgehog only smiled "Hey Shads."

Black hedgehog had noticed what his husband was wearing.

The blue hedgehog was wearing, some long white stalkings that squeezed his thighs to show off the thickness of his legs, an extra large white t-shirt with a pastel yellow star in the center...Sonic noticing that Shadow was staring he just pulls on the fabric of the shirt from behind to show off his lushes curvy figure, and a bit of his chest sticking out.

"Chaos it's going to be hard getting to sleep without you."

"It's going be a little harder for me...since Serenity is so attached your sexy ass" Sonic pouted, talking about his daughter.

The black hedgehog only chuckle, before his attention shifted to distorted crying from the baby monitor.

"Speaking of the rascal..." Sonic said letting out a soft sigh of annoyance, he only scoops himself off of the bed, holding the tablet close to close to his chest, just to be a little tease, with giving his husband a shot of his small breasts, but just taking it a further by lifting up his shirt, to show up his surgical scars, that had been tattooed up to look like vines.

Shadow couldn't help but to soften expression, just grabbing the pillow that was on the bed, to cover his growing bulge...he knew his lover was doing this on purpose, to just calm his nerves down...it was definitely like him to get aggressive towards G.U.N cause of there constant work, that keeps him from spending time with his family.

The cyan blue female hoglet, with a pale muzzle, underbelly, and arms, her quills a mixture of Sonic's and Shadow's with some quills hanging from the side of her head, light red stripes on her quills, arms and legs, with long bangs, a white patch of fur on her chest, she was wearing a pink onesie. Her icy blue eyes soon softened when she saw her father on the tablet.

"Hello Sweetheart~" Shadow said waving at his hoglet.

The hoglet only waves back at Shadow. As she purrs happily.

"I'll talk to you later, Ultimate Softie." Sonic said chuckling at the nickname, as he just mutes his mic, though he didn't end the call...for purposes reasons, hoisting the tablet up against the wall, he started to tend to his daughter's needs.

Shadow on the hand, was multitasking with his work for G.U.N on the target that him and Rouge were assigned to track to get the item that they stole. Though he glances up his burner phone every so often...to check on his husband and daughter.

Which only made his the area in his pants feel tighter, cause of the purposely lewdness that his young husband was doing for him, even though it was a normal and natural thing and his seen his husband do it so often. Though with the mic being on mute he can just imagine the sound.

As for Sonic, well he was aware of the mission, after all he was still the hero of mobius, but after he had baby...he kind of had to leave the heroing to the group of his friends, though G.U.N still paid him cause of his service with saving the world, but he also knew that Shadow and the Agency never truly got along. So he just made sure that the tension between the two, wasn't always on a thin line.

As for what he was doing, well he was just feeding his hoglet of course, he never really sits down while he was doing the breastfeeding though. Cause it was better on his back and legs if he stood up. But how he made it so enjoyable, well he was in the safety of his own home, so he really wasn't wearing much besides what he was wearing when his husband was calling him, so yeah his body was completely on display for his husband, and he knew it.

After burping the hoglet, and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, he slowly started to lower his shirt, just watching his husband's reaction in the corner of his eyes, seeing that he was really struggling to keep himself from moaning.

Purposely leaning over to lay the hoglet down, he only lifted up his tail to give his husband a view of his plump rear and his warm holes.

Shadow only covers his muzzle when he felt something warm drip from his nose...underneath the pillow he had already under done his belt to let his erected cock breath, he just couldn't ignore it as he had just started stroking it, using his other hand to muffle his moans.

Sonic after giving his Daughter her stuff chao toy, his ears twitched slightly when heard a noise from the tablet, with a slight smile on his muzzle he only fixes himself picking up the tablet and walking out of the nursery.

"I hope you plan on letting me see your erection, Love~"

Shadow's ear only twitches when he heard his husband's voice, letting out a soft breath. "Y-Yeah,..just why did you have to do that with Serenity?"

"Hmm? Dunno what your talking about." Sonic admits as he closes the door to the master bedroom, placing the tablet down, he started pulls out a small box of sex toys, aims the tablet down. "And Requests, My Charming Hedgehog?"

"Definitely the vibrator...that dildo."

Sonic only nodded as he started to pull out the items, he goes over to the mini-cooler and pulls out a red popsicle.

Propping up the Tablet so that his husband had full view of everything the hedgehog climbed onto the bed, and started to take off his that shirt slowly. Just taking some headphones with a microphone attached and resting it to his neck. Of course the headphone part was switched off but the mic was turned on.

Shadow moves the pillow away from erection, as he watched his husband fully expose his body out to him.

"Come on Doll...I need to hear your angelic like voice~"

Sonic only straps the vibrator strap to his left leg, before pushing the object into his vulva, letting out some soft moans in the process.

Shadow just felt his cock twitch slightly at the view, as some pre-cum started to seep out of the hole, he only lets out a soft groan, of impatience...it was such a struggle for him, since masturbation just wasn't the same as feeling his husband's moist walls around his cock, but he was gonna have to make do with this after all he was on a Mission and couldn't just bail, as much as he wanted to.

"Ngh...Yes just like that Doll, putting on the max setting."

Sonic only pulls the pillow from his side of the bed over to him, as he does at he was told, just moaning and purring into the mic...he didn't need anymore instructions as he just took the dildo and pushes into his vulva letting out a lustful harsh loud enough moan, that only maybe the Black Hedgehog who was watching the show...just grunt as a reflex.

"Doll...I swear, when this mission is over...I'm going to fuck you all night~" Shadow moaned out, growling slightly as he just started to move his own hips to just increase the pace.

Sonic lets out a soft lustful breath as he was using the pregnancy pillow, to stick the sticky end of the dildo to it so that he continued giving his husband that picture perfect view of his bouncing making it seem like he was thrusted into, the large silicon mold just pushing the vibrator deeper inside his own body.

It really wasn't the first time that the couple had gone to these lengths...for someone like Shadow, who is just use to concealing his own emotions, this was kind of an easy solution for him to relief all those negative emotions, so that he wasn't to unbearably to be around...not that it was probably for Rouge, who was use to the black hedgehog's behavior and demeanor, but it just helps him to not get annoyed with the week long missions, that requires him to not just kill the target.

"Ah~ I hope...you do~ Ngh I love feeling you~ Crimson" Sonic moaned in responses as he had just started drooling slightly, using his knees he pushes the pillow closer to his rear, as a loud gasps and lustful groan escapes his lips the vibrator vibrating against his sweet spot.

Shadow only bites down on his other hand growling against as he can just his cock throbbing within his hands threatening to just release his first load.

Sonic who was panting slightly only chuckles. "About to...Cum?"

"I-in your dreams~" Shadow grunted out, as that insult kind of had a different meaning now that they were lovers instead of rivals.

Sonic only groans as he feels the pit in his stomach starting to hurt...as he too was about the climax.

With single pull of his legs and to push the dildo deeper into his body, he only lets out a satisfying lustful moan, completely climaxing onto the two sex toys and the pillow.

While Shadow on the hand, grunted against his hand, climaxing onto himself, and his hand.

Sonic was swallowing down his saliva, lifts up his body, getting off of the dildo pulling the vibrator of his vagina. He turns his attention towards Shadow. "Hah...feeling better?~"

"Y-You always know...how to calm my nerves~" Shadow admitted through his panting.

Sonic only purrs, "Need some ASMR to focus?" He asked starting to open up the wrapper to the popsicle.

"Yeah...this Item, is probably gonna take me all night to find." Shadow agreed.

Sonic only just started to putt the popsicle into his mouth...while he started to clean up, after himself.

Shadow just relaxes a bit, now feeling fully relaxed, he only started to clean up after his mess, thanks to the packed baby-wipes, he only smiles to himself thankful for his husband for packing it.

"Mmm~" Sonic hums against his afternoon snack, that he was still suckling on, he had put back on that t-shirt, getting back onto the bed.

✤ ✤ ✤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
65.5K 1.6K 31
BTS Jungkook discovers real his euphoria in TWICE Tzuyu ... Basically a cute love story of Jungkook and Tzuyu... Hello.. guys this is my bangtwice f...
3.4K 118 19
Two months after the defeat of the Super Shredder, another old problem returns. The Kraang are planning another invasion of New York City, because th...
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...