From England to New York

By KathyParker24601

"Life is like a box of chocolates." They all say. Well, Katherine thinks it should be changed to "Life is lik... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prolouge

424 15 15
By KathyParker24601

What do you do when your stuck? Pull yourself free, right? But what if you can't? What if your in England with a big, big problem? How do you get back to New York?

What if you have no possible way to escape your fate?

Life is like a box of chocolates they all say. Well, Katherine thinks it should be changed to life is like a glass slipper... you only loose it when your in a hurry.

Is that all she's here for? To loose everything?

Because her glass slipper just got a whole lot bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
82.6K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...