Ardhangini-his sweet little t...

By _The_Bleeding_Ink_

""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš More

!!! Dedication !!
your author
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
imp ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿคž
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

20

8.5K 347 114
By _The_Bleeding_Ink_

*Rang Kala hi us par jachta hai*
*Par jo lgti hai Asmani main*
*Dariya main paw Dalkr khti hai*
* Ese lagti hai Aag Pani main*

Author-01
Readers-00
(Whyy??? Becoz you guys didn't completed the target in last chap🤕]

Rudra's pov

I woke up early this morning, and in front of me was the most beautiful sight, my beloved sleeping in my arms.

I gently brushed the hair off her forehead, and as soon as I did, she hugged me tighter .

"my little piglet, ah, this one,"i stroked her little nose.

"What ,let me sleep naa..",she murmered slowly..

"So when am I refusing?", I kissed her temple.

"Aap mna nhi kr rhe par , Bhut Preshan krte hai aap mujhe , she murmured near my neck .

(You're not refusing, but you're troubling a lot. You trouble me a lot).

"How am I troubling you?" I was smiling at her tantrums..

"You don't let me sleep, neither during the day nor at night," she began tracing designs on my chest with her tiny hands.

I giggled.

"You're too much" she said and sit down on the bed.

"No, I'm just joking," I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Good morning, Mrs. Shangvi," and I kissed her earlobe.

"Good morning."

"Just a good morning . Who else would give kiss hannn?" I immediately protested for my rights.

"I won't give it, and besides, you didn't let me sleep at night," she pouted and started looking around the room.

"Well, I was not alone, , and you were there too please rudra ahhh uhhh Please, why were you shouting alone at night?"
I love to tease her.

She looked at me with big eyes and covered her face with both hands.

"Esa agar kal shrma leti to sone deta main", i said shrugging my shoulder.

(If you had shown this shyness yesterday, I would have let you sleep.)

"You're so shameless, eww! And you enjoy teasing me, don't you?" She defended her self.

"Yes, I'm shameless. I'm here to have all the fun while you haven't done anything, have you?"

I said as I buried my head in her neck.

"So What ?? You"re shameless..
she said.

"Alright, now that you've declared me shameless, let me also indulge a bit in shamelessness," I said as I moved my hand up her waist and placed it on her breasts.

"What are you doing?" She glanced at me.

"Shamelessness," I said and started nibbling, & kissing her neck.

"Ahhhh" , this one sound of her is my all time favt. What a beautiful position it is, with her sitting in my lap and my hands holding her tightly against my chest.

She tilted her head backward, and her deep breaths turned into moans, her heavy breaths hitting my ears, which further triggered me.

"Now tell me, I'm enjoying alone, you're not here," I teased, and I increased the intensity to nibble Her breasts .

"Yes yes " she panted heavily.

"Trust me If you had said no, I would have start sucking them right now".
I whispered .

"Subha subah pagal ho gye hain kya aap "
she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

("You've gone crazy early in the morning,")

"Esi Biwi to pagal hone mai kya burai ", I brushed her nipples with my fingers, which had become so hard.

[If there's a wife like you, then how could one resist going crazy with joy?]

"What do you want hann , leave me , She was trembling in my arms because my touch showed no mercy in caressing her breasts.

"Say That you want me to give you love every day, and you also enjoy it a lot when I fuck you," I whispered in her ears.

She turned to look at me, "What??

"Tell me, or else I won't let you go," I threatened her.

She turned back and hugged me tightly, then softly said, "I love you."

"Aur yha main pighal gya " i smiled .

(And here, I melted.)

She knows my weakness.
I also enveloped her in my arms, saying, "I love you so much, Bachaa," and kissed her cheek.

"Now let me go, everyone must be waiting downstairs," she said, breaking away from the hug and looking into my eyes.

"On one condition,"

"A condition??? What condition now?" She asked, looking into my eyes.

"That is, you'll agree , to have sex with me every day, and you'll allow me to squeeze the pom poms whenever i want " I said, looking towards her breasts.

She gulped a heavy lump, sighed, and tapped my forehead before saying, "You're crazy," and started to get up from the bed.

I grabbed her elbow and pulled her towards me, "Where are you going? Come on, promise me."

"No, I won't," she replied and headed to the bathroom.

"Whether you agree or not, they mine. I'll squeeze them when ever i want", i shouted from the bed.

As I lay on the bed, I was thinking about how much happiness one person can bring into my life, but at the same time, there was a fear in my mind that someone might cast an evil eye on it, and I might end up alone again.

Lost in these thoughts, someone came out of the bathroom, and my jaw dropped as if...

A beautiful woman in a red saree was appearing like a thunderstorm about to strike.

"Muh Band kar lo nahi to makhi chali jayengi "she joked as she threw a towel at me

[Close your mouth, or a fly might fly in]

"What's your intention, that I don't leave you?" I went in near to mirror and hugged her from behind.

"Go and take a shower, don't bother me," she said while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"By the way, you haven't even given me a gift for winning the bet," i made a pout and resting my chin on her sholder .

"What do you want?" She asked, and she started putting on bangles.

"A blow job," I hinted, winking.

She quickly turned towards me, "Are you crazy?"
Then she turned back to continue getting ready.

"I'm not going to do that. I don't even have any idea how to give you; my mouth is small anyway."

"Well, how do you know it should be given with the mouth? Shouldn't the mouth be big?" I teased.

"I.. um... ",she pressed her eyelids tightly and started blushing, which I could clearly see in the mirror.

"I'll take it, don't worry," I said, kissed her cheeks, and then went to take a shower.

I came downstairs after getting ready and sought blessings from my mom and Dadi

"Beta, it's time for you to lend a hand in household chores now take break for a few days from the office. "Dadi said.

"Ji Dadi , i will try , or i can work from home , i assured her..

"Come on, Bhabhiii, I can't wait anymore. Quickly tell me what have cooked today in your first day in kitchen," Simmi said excitedly, and we all took our seats.

Aarushi came and sat beside me, she said, "the food is coming soon."

As soon as she took a bite, I couldn't help but say, "Your mouth is opening wide for this," and she choked on her food.

I grabbed a glass of water for her, and she looked at me with big, pleading eyes.

"What happened, Beta?" Dadi asked, concerned.

"Nothing Dadi , I'm fine. Aaru just looked at Dadi averting my gaze from her.

After a while, I placed my left hand on her thigh and started tracing designs there with my fingers.
This time, she controlled herself and silently hinted me through her eyes that i should remove my hand, but I remained stubborn and didn't move it.
She picked up a fork and hit my hand with it, and I screamed loudly.

"Ab tujhe kya ho gya " Dadi stared at me.

(Now what happened to you )

"A....nothing ...it was to spicy The food is too spicy " I try to change the topic..

Here she celebrating her victory, so mean..

I came home early from the office as per grandma's advice and decided to work from home.

Riya also insisted that I should stay with her during these remaining days, Her wedding is next month, and her engagement is in three days.

Everyone at home was busy with the engagement preparations, including my wife.
She doesn't give me time anymore; now, she's become obsessed with doing household chores.

I would ask her for coffee then she will come here and i will not let her go !

"Maaa , maaa ," i shouted from my room .

"I need coffee! Is anyone listening or is everyone just going to ignore me"?

"Here's your coffee, why are you yelling?" she entered the room.

"Oh, so you remember that you have a husband," I took the coffee.

She chuckled.

"Did you hear the joke? I raised my eyebrows.

"You should help with the household chores yourself. If you wanted to work, you should have gone to the office instead of stressing us out at home," she said.

"Stressing? Not at all, you're the one stressing me out by not giving me attention or love," I pouted.

"Oh God, how much love do you need? Are you a child??" She started scolding me.

"See, see, this is what you do. You don't even love me and you scold me". I've become the poor victim.

"You just stick to your drama, there is much more, I have to deal with," she said as she moved towards the door.

I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"How can you leave like this? First, give me a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my head against her stomach.

"Rudra, the door is open, someone might come in, let me go," she said, trying to free herself from my grasp around her waist.

"I'm not letting you go," I replied firmly, holding her tighter. I kissed her belly button firmly.

"What are you doing hann??? She was amused.

"Loving you , which you forget to do with me" i replied .

"Okay, I'll give you a kiss, but let me go first," she looked at me with determination, gripping my cheeks with both hands.
I was sitting on the bed, and she was standing.

"No, I don't trust you. You'll run away as soon as I let you go. Give me a kiss now," I insisted, holding onto her stubbornly

She turned my face towards her and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. "There, happy now? Let me go," she insisted.

"I'm letting you go now, but after lunch, you'll give me BooBoo and in the night a Blowjob , there's a fixed schedule, In the morning, you'll give me a kiss, during lunch BooBoo and in the night there will be a lot of sex," .
I proudly declared, announcing like a shameless person.

She lightly slapped my cheeks,"sharam aati hai , thoda kar bhi lia karo kabhi". you've announced it boldly like nothing".

she said, blushing a little herself.

(Have some same)

"Who is saying see , you're the one who feels embarrassed at night? Yes, please, don't stop, Rudra".
I copied her ecactly and raised my eyebrows to teased her.

"Ugh, you're so mean," she said and stormed out of the room.

After lunch, everyone got busy with their work, and my wife also disappeared somewhere, I don't know where she vanished.

After searching for quite a while, I finally found her in my parents' room.

"You're here; I was looking for you all over the house," I said, giving her a hug from behind.

"Why were you searching for me? Did you need something?just ask maa i am busy now" She didn't even guve me a glance.

"I didn't get my lunchtime gift yet; I've come to get it now," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I am really busy right now; we'll see later," she said, turning towards me and caressing my cheek with pleading eyes.

"No,no no.. I want it now. I won't go anywhere else until I get it," I insisted, tapped the feet on the floor

"What do you need right now, Beta??.

Mom said as she entered the room.

"Look, Mom, Aarushi isn't listening to me," I said, going to stand behind my mother.

"Beta, Aarushi is busy ,Tell me what you need, and I'll give it to you," mom caressed my cheeks.

"You " ? I gulped and looked at aarushi , she was controling her laugh.

" How can you give it? That's for Aarushi"... I got stuck in the middle, my face turning pale.

"Why are you hesitating now? Tell me what you want. Wasn't it you who was insisting earlier?" Mom said, confusion evident in her eyes.

"Maa, Rudra was asking for pom pom, can you give him some? Isn't it, Rudra?".
Aarushi said, coming to stand in front of my mother and gesturing towards me with her eyes.

"Pompom? What is that? It's not something familiar,".

mom turned to look at me, expecting an answer.

"I don't know, Maa," she shrugged her shoulders, teasing me with her eyes and smile.

"Tell me, Rudra, what is it?"
mom was confused.

"Um, I, uh... I forgot. I'll let you know when I remember," I stammered, and she was laughing at my embarrassment.

"But you"re just asking for ut how can you forget ?? Mom was making me more nervous

"I think it is kind of short form ,hai Na Rudra , hope its helps you to get that , she whinked & Was giving me teasing glance.

"No i din't get it , i have some impt work , excuse me , i came out of the room.

"I'll tell you how teasing feels at night," I messaged her as I walked back to my room.

"Aww, did the little baby feel bad?" she replied.

"Yeah, Mamma didn't even give me milk. The little baby will feel bad, won't he?" I replied.

"Olee olee, the baby got angry," she replied.

"No, Mommy, why would I be angry? I'll tell you what happens when someone teas me, at night," I replied.

"Ouch, ishhhh it seems like someone's dream got shattered," she replied.

"Keep all these sounds for the night, Mommy, because this baby isn't going to leave you alone," I retorted.

Aarsuhi🤍

Me and Maa got busy with kitchen chores, and to be honest, I'm exhausted from all the running around throughout the day.
I don't know how Rudra is going to react; he's always straightforward about things. Yes, i am tired and the reason is he hinself.

"What happened, Beta? You seem lost," Maa brought me back from dreamland.

"N-nothing, Mom, I just got startled."

"You were thinking about Rudra, weren't you?" Mom's tone was teasing.

"N-no, I wasn't," I started blushing.

"Why did you blushinh then? Mom gave me a side-eye.I averted my gaze.

"Beta, I'm really happy that you choose him for yourself. When we weren't there, you stood by him and brought him here, which was the most difficult task. Only your Love could have persuaded him."
Mom kissed my forehead and continue

"He might seem tough on the outside, but his heart is still like that of a child. I've seen it when you're around; he immediately shows his true self, like a little kid".
The enviroment is emotional.

Seeing Chachi ji coming, we both composed ourselves and got to work.

"Wow, JiJi there's such a lovely fragrance! What are you cooking?" Chachi jii said.

"Your favt. Mashrooms " maa replied.

"Rallyyy ," woooow , chachji exclaimed.

"Hello, ladies, was anyone missing me?" Rudra asked, standing at the door.

Both Mom and I laughed.

"Are you laughing alone? Include me in the team too, mommy," Rudra said, calling me mommy instead of Mom.

I gave him a playful glare.

"Why should we tell you? It's our mother-daughter conversation; we don't have to share everything," Mom replied.

I stuck my tongue out at Rudra, teasing him.

"See, Mom, Aarushi is teasing me, sticking her tongue out," Rudra winked at me.

"I... I'm not Why would I do something like that? I said, trying to play innocent.

"See, how this girl troubles an innocent like me, Mom, can't you say something?"
Rudra played the victim card.

"Innocent? And you? Who said that?"
"Maa , This man doesn't let me sleep all night; he keeps bothering me," i complained.

"Why don't i let her sleep? Maaa , she herself says Please, please,".

Rudra pleaded innocently.

Oh god this man have no filters on his mouth.

"Please" for what ???
Maa looked at him with surprise.

We both fell silent.

"And why do you bother her?" Mom pulled Rudra's ear, "Ouch, Mom!" Rudra exclaimed, and I celebrated my victory.

"From now on, don't bother my daughter anymore, or you'll see," Mom scolded him.

"I'm not letting you off the hook," he added firmly.

"Alright, catch me if you can!" I said playfully as I went out with the food.

"I'll catch you, mommy," he started following me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 136K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
49.9K 1.2K 13
๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ. โ”€โ”€ ยฉ luvwh0re...
10.3K 279 18
- ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—. | ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ WARNING- VERY CRINGE.
240 29 15
๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ›โ› Hey Aiden listenโž I say tensed โ›โ›Yeah wassupโž โ›โ›You are being too real for an actโž โ›What...