๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐’๐’ || ๐‚๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐ˆ๐...

Da Dumbobsessivebitch

"๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ... Altro

FACE CLAIM
ALBUMS
Ready for it?
I think there's been a glitch
enchanted to meet you
I think she knows
So high school
she wrote a song about me
delicate
I know places

I can see you

1.9K 57 40
Da Dumbobsessivebitch

Aurora De Luca paced backstage, her nerves tingling with anticipation and a touch of anxiety. Tonight's concert felt different, and that was because Caitlin and her friend Kate were in the audience. Aurora desperately wanted to impress Caitlin, she couldn't help it. She had It bad for that girl.

Aurora wore a red mini skirt that accentuated her toned legs, paired with a leather black bikini top. This being one of her signature outfits, and she knew she looked great. 

The stage was illuminated by bright lights as Aurora De Luca confidently strode into the spotlight, greeted by the  cheers of the Iowa crowd.

"Hey Iowa! How's everyone doing tonight?" Aurora's voice rang out, genuine excitement shining in her eyes as she looked the enthusiastic audience.

The cheers grew louder, and Aurora's smile widened as she soaked in the atmosphere. 

"I'm glad" she said, laughing at the excited cheers.

As Aurora stood on stage, bathed in the warm glow of the spotlight, she caught sight of Caitlin and Kate in the front row. A small blush crept onto her cheeks as she smiled and waved at Caitlin, their eyes locking for a short moment. It was a rush of adrenaline, knowing that Caitlin was here, watching her perform. 

With a deep breath, Aurora turned back to her band, nodding subtly to signal the start of the first song. The opening chords of "Hot to Go" reverberated through the venue, and Aurora's voice filled the air, her eyes occasionally glancing towards Caitlin in the audience.

As the pulsating beat of the music filled the air, Aurora's body moved with infectious energy, perfectly syncing with the rhythm of the song.

 "I could be the one or your new addiction" 

Aurora's hips swayed effortlessly, her movements enticing and magnetic.

"It's all in my head, but I want non-fiction"

"I don't want the world, but I'll take this city" 

Aurora's feet glided across the stage, commanding attention with every step.

"Who can blame a girl? Call me hot, not pretty"

Her gaze swept across the audience, a smile on her lips while playing with her hair.

"Baby, do you like this beat? "

Aurora's body responded to the infectious rhythm, her hips swaying and hands gesturing playfully to the lyrics 

"I made it so you'd dance with me "

"It's like a hundred ninety-nine degrees " 

"When you're doing it with me, doing it with me"

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O, snap and clap and touch your toes"

Aurora's movements followed the lyrics of the song, snapping her fingers and clapping her hands in sync with the upbeat tempo.

"Raise your hands, now body roll, dance it out, you're hot to go" 

She encouraged the crowd to join in, raising their hands and mimicking her smooth body rolls, 

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O, snap and clap and touch your toes"

Aurora's  smile was contagious, as she continued to lead the audience in synchronized dance moves.

"Raise your hands, now body roll, H-O-T-T-O-G-O" 

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O"

Aurora emphasized each letter with playful gestures, drawing attention to the infectious rhythm of the song.

"You can take me hot to go"

Her voice was filled with flirtatious charm, laughing a bit every so often.

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O"

"You can take me hot to go"

With a confident smile, Aurora's gaze landed on Caitlin, noticing the girl blush immediately as their eyes locked.

As the bridge arrived the crowd was getting even louder, cheering and screaming the song incredibly loud.

"What's it take to get your number? What's it take to bring you home?" 

Aurora's voice was filled with intrigue as she scanned the crowd, her eyes settling on Caitlin in the front row. With a sly smile, Aurora extended her arm, playfully pointing at Caitlin.

"Hurry up, it's time for supper, order up, I'm hot to go" 

As the lyrics continued, Aurora's gaze remained locked on Caitlin.

"What's it take to get your number? Hurry up, it's getting cold"

Hurry up, it's time for supper, order up, I'm hot to go" 

As the song finished Lana approached Caitlin and Kate, her smile warm and welcoming.

"Hi there! I'm Lana," she greeted them with enthusiasm.

"Caitlin," Caitlin replied, her eyes fixed on Aurora 

"And I'm Kate," Kate added, a small smile on her lips.

"Lovely to meet you both," Lana said warmly. "Aurora is incredible, isn't she?"

Caitlin nodded eagerly, her eyes still locked on the blonde girl.

"Don't mind Caitlin, she's trying not to moan right now" Laughed Kate, once again making fun of Caitlin's crush on Aurora. 

Back onstage, Aurora poured her heart into each lyric, her voice soaring effortlessly through the air. She hit high notes with precision, her vocals perfect along with her movements. 

Caitlin couldn't take her eyes off Aurora, her expressions went from smirking a bit when Aurora was dancing to blushing and playfully running her hands through her face when they made eye contact .

Beside her, Kate couldn't contain her excitement. "She's amazing, isn't she? And did you see that look she gave you?"

Caitlin's cheeks flushed "I don't think I've ever felt gayer" she laughed.

After the concert, Caitlin and Kate joined Lana backstage, their excitement extremely obvious.

"Lana" Aurora exclaimed running up to hug her best friend, Caitlin watched from behind Kate, waiting for Aurora to be done. 

"That was incredible," Caitlin whispered in her ear, her eyes shining with admiration as Aurora wrapped her arms around her neck and hugged her. 

"Thanks" she said laughing slightly and kissing her cheek before pulling away

"I'm so glad you enjoyed the show."

Caitlin nodded, a small grin on her face "You were beyond amazing up there."

As Lana and Kate stepped outside to give them privacy, Aurora and Caitlin were left alone in the dressing room. The air was filled with anticipation, and Aurora's gaze lingered on Caitlin's lips.

"You know," Aurora began, her voice soft, "I did come to Iowa for you" she said with a small laugh at the end of her sentence

Caitlin's eyes met Aurora's, smiling at the girl "I'm glad you did, you were perfect out there" She said, getting closer to Aurora. 

Aurora took a step closer, her cheeks heating up from how close they were. "I'm really happy you came"

Before Aurora could say anything else,  Caitlin closed the distance between them, her lips meeting Aurora's in a tender, passionate kiss. Aurora responded eagerly, her hands finding Caitlin's waist as they melted into each other.

AuroraDeLuca posted:

liked by caitlinclark22, lanaperez and 2m more

AuroraDeLuca Iowa you were amazing tonight! Had so much fun dancing and singing with you, see you at the next show<3

view all comments

caitlinclark22 pretty girl

AuroraDeLuca kicking my feet rn

katemartin @AuroraDeLuca @caitlinclark22 this means so much to the lesbians

username12345 I love them

reneerapp need need need to see you in concert

AuroraDeLuca no I need to see u live you're incredible

lanaperez blondie killed it tonight I fear

AuroraDeLuca thank u for letting me borrow ur miniskirt

caitlinclark22 yes thank you

lanaperez @caitlinclark22 always happy to help

caitlinclark22 posted

liked by AuroraDeLuca, katemartin03, lanaperez and others

caitlinclark22 idk she was fine

View comments

AuroraDeLuca not what you were saying like not even 20 mins ago

caitlinclark22 I was supporting a small business wdym??

katemartin03 you're down TREMENDOUSLY bad

caitlinclark22 shut up

AuroraDeLuca speak my truth Kate

username12345 I'm obsessed with them your honor

connor_m30 baby I miss you

katemartin03 oh that's not...

katemartin03 let's be so for real right now

Authors note:

I LOVE THEM THEY'RE ICONIC

This is also not proof read so bare with me pls

I love this chapter 

shoutout to my babe @thomasraggiswifey who helped me plan this chapter

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

294K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
33.2K 1.2K 19
"I am what I am cause you trained me... so who's afraid of me?" IN WHICH, Paige Bueckers makes some distasteful comments on an instagram live... and...
22.2K 606 17
I know I've kissed you before, but I didn't do it right. Can I try again?